May 21, 2022

It’s time to take a serious look at what ‘decency’ means to Democrat leadership

True to form: When a Democrat claims a virtue like decency, they mean the opposite. Democrat nominee Joe Biden claimed that a vote for him is a vote for decency in his DNC acceptance speech. He claims that the Democrat party is the party of decency, but does that claim hold up? Here are a few questions about Democrat decency.

• Is it decent to leave a newly born abortion survivor on a table to die? Is it decent to abort a human baby at all?
  • Is it decent to attack, disable, and defund the police in Democrat-controlled cities while at the same time denying citizens the right to defend themselves?
  • Is it decent to release violent criminals back into society to commit more crimes like Democrat heroes Gavin Newsom and Andrew Cuomo have done?
  • Is it decent to ignore the execution of a little boy in broad daylight because he was a white boy killed by a Black man?
  • Is it decent to decry the shootings of 9 unarmed black men and ignore the thousands of murder victims per year in every Democrat-controlled city?
  • Is it decent to shoot an 8-year-old girl to death because her mother accidentally drove into a protest zone?
  • Is it decent to withhold evidence that would have stopped months of rioting, billions of dollars worth of destruction, and deadly racial division? (Minnesota Democrat AG Keith Ellison)
  • Is it decent to criminalize law-abiding citizens protecting their own homes like the McCloskeys in St. Louis?
  • Is it decent to refuse to accept the results of an election and relentlessly attack a duly-elected president, contradicting and obstructing his every word and deed, to the harm of the nation, and national security?
  • Is it decent to use COVID-19 lockdowns to crush small businesses in Democrat-controlled states?
  • Is it decent to support and actively promote anarchist groups like BLM and Antifa that have explicitly expressed their hatred for America?
  • Is it decent to kneel for the anthem and burn the flag?
  • Is it decent to shield and carry water for the country responsible for the global spread of COVID-19?

The list of Democrat “decencies” goes on and on. Joe Biden wants everyone to believe that President Trump is indecent, so let’s take a look at his “indecency.”

• Is it indecent to protect even the life of an unborn child?
  • Is it indecent to negotiate trade deals that benefit America rather than China?
  • Is it indecent to respect the authority of governors to run their own states?
  • Is it indecent to build hospitals and send hospital ships to American cities that needed help during the coronavirus outbreak?
  • Is it indecent to encourage a business-friendly climate that resulted in record unemployment before the COVID-19 lockdowns?
  • Is it indecent to improve the Veterans Administration so that American veterans get better treatment?
  • Is it indecent to reduce the tax burden on American families?
  • Is it indecent to ensure that America remains the world’s top energy producer?
  • Is it indecent for an American president to prioritize America first?
  • Is it indecent for an American president to show love and respect for his country, his people, and his flag?

I will take President Trump’s “indecencies” over Joe Biden’s “decencies” every time. Would you vote for the Democrat version of “decency?” Scroll down to the comments section to let us know what you think!

Virginia Gray (@guest_1038950)

Great article. I fully agree

Linda Cardin (@guest_1039105)
Reply to  Virginia Gray

I know that President Donald Trump is the decent man and his politics are the only right ones.
We must maintain our love for America and vote for the Republican Government. The ones who put America and Americans first, last and always.

russell d remmert (@guest_1039133)
Reply to  Virginia Gray

really GREAT I read it twice, true to the last line

mike hornbaker (@guest_1038952)

I side with the Trump’s “decent” list any day vs Dems & their list, as cited here. “

Julie Witt (@guest_1038966)
Reply to  mike hornbaker

Amen Brother!

alicia Cervera (@guest_1038988)
Reply to  mike hornbaker

I couldnt agree more with you Mike.!

Velvet (@guest_1039014)
Reply to  mike hornbaker

I side with President Trump 100%. Biden doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He’s power hungry and down right evil. Just like the rest of the Democratic Party. If they cared they would of helped President Trump in his efforts to help make America great. They are so jealous of his achievements and he can’t be bought, like they have been bought by George Soro. The Democratic Party are a bunch of traitors and I can understand why they haven’t been arrested for treason.

carey heuter (@guest_1038954)

Never in my lifetime!

jeffrey howell (@guest_1038960)

biden is a frakking idiot, thank god for trrump !

N A (@guest_1038974)
Reply to  jeffrey howell

AMEN

Lawrence Devore (@guest_1038962)

if Biden wins, chaos will reign. Democrats are despicable people.

N A (@guest_1038989)
Reply to  Lawrence Devore

AMEN ! They are ALL FALLEN ANGELS !! THEY ARE ALL SATAN’S ACTIVISTS !!

” DEMOCRATS “

russell d remmert (@guest_1039134)
Reply to  Lawrence Devore

no a second civil war will more then likely happen

Dorothy Cole (@guest_1038972)

I agree with you I’ll take President Trump as my President. I don’t believe Joe Biden knows what the word descent means, or being honest, telling the truth.

N A (@guest_1038994)
Reply to  Dorothy Cole

AMEN

Kurt Walker (@guest_1038979)

Those questions asked barely touch the problem. Should Biden and the democrats win in November this nation is finished ! ! !

Richard Laird (@guest_1038983)

Great! Thanks for the update.
We better get this message out to the mainstream so that both Democrats and Republicans voters know these facts.
If they know what President Trump is doing and what Biden is planning if elected.
It should be a landslide for President Trump in the upcoming election.
If Democrats see this and still vote for Biden this nation is in a world of HURT…
Vote for President Trump and Vice President Pence…
TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN…

Janet Deshayes (@guest_1038990)

I’ll go with Trump’s indecent list any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Marjorie (@guest_1038991)

Two more crooks meant for each other (NOT FOR OUR COUNTRY) running for another public office. How sad for this wonderful country trying to hang on to our FREEDOM and love we have shown the whole world whenever there was an emergency. I’m SAD that too many of our young dead brain, fascist, violent, destructive people are set on destroying the rest of us, many having been brainwashed by wicked, equally brain dead teachers many of whom are foreign who barely speak ENGLISH! It starts in Kindergarten anymore and gets worse every year. Get your kids out of public schools if you care, get the UNIONS OUT OF EDUCATION and send the foreigners home. GOD BLESS ALL OUR CHILDREN and keep them FREE and SAFE.

Alan Gooch (@guest_1039012)

All the democrat party needs to be rounded up for reeducation on just what being being an American is,since so many in the democrat party have forgotten or no longer have any idea about being an American.. If they chose not to be an American, that is o.k. the American people will pay the costs to a friendly place like China or at least I am willing to share in the burden of sending them away!!

Jack&Patricia Bennett (@guest_1039021)

Mr. Trump is going to be our next president!

Carol Wright (@guest_1039049)

Trump is the only one that can make this country great again, Demonic Democrats have nothing but hate for this country and that’s why they will LOSE!!!!
PRESIDENT Trump and Vice President Pence are the best choice for us Americans, God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bonnie Spiegel (@guest_1039052)

When I saw your article that you have written above, I had to share it. I hope others will do so too. Everything is 100% fact, and until the voting public realizes what can happen if we hand over the reigns to the Democrats, we will be a doomed nation. It turns my stomach to see what the rioters (Anifia) are doing to the best cities of the United States. Touring around the US will no longer be what it used to. I used to live and work in NYC and am so happy I no longer do. Christmas in New York was one big show. The stores, the streets, and especially Radio City was spectacular. This is a thing of the past now. Watching the protestors burn buildings and especially our American Flag in unacceptable. They hate America, and they are showing it by breaking into stores. The looting is the main reason for this. One of the Black Matters spokesperson said that they steal so they can buy food and pay their rent. They are reparations. Bull! Stealing is stealing. Get off your rear, get off of welfare, get off of food stamps, and go to work like the rest of us. This is so so crazy! What are your feelings on all that is going on???

Kate C. (@guest_1039054)

Bravo for that excellent commentary! I wish we could put this all over fake news so the Dems followers would see it. Thank you Staff writers.

Gail Baake (@guest_1039056)

Trump has to win! With the democRATS our country is ruined! They were sore losers, and thru all four years they’ve tried every dirty trick they could think of to try and unseat Trump. Biden needs to retire, had over 40 years in politics and only benefited himself and family members.

Stephen M Olson (@guest_1039060)

The conservative media needs to be more aggressive. All the other the liberal media outlets that mainstream on the national stage are twisting every story to the benefit of radical liberals, and trashing Trump for no reason. He signs a major peace treaty in the Middle East and there is no coverage whatsoever. The dichotomy is so obvious. It’s time for all to hear majority voice.

Patriot American (@guest_1039068)

You called them out BEAUTIFULLY .. 🤗 .. can wait till hear their twisted retort .. 😁 .. 👍👍👍🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲👏👏👏

GW (@guest_1039071)

All the Democrats in Congress do not have enough sense to go to the bath room by themselves and Pelose is the leader of the bunch

Jan (@guest_1039079)

VOTE TRUMP IN 2020. You don’t want the Democrats in office or you will be dealing with George Soros on a daily basis.

Jeanette Munyon (@guest_1039082)

This Commentary ~ point by point ~ is very Centered, Communicative and Truth-Telling…

So may almost every moment of this campaign for the Re-election of President Trump *focus* on these very policy points…while being expressed with the authentic, treasuring *regard* and *care* for the good of his fellow Americans that President Trump has authentically *lived into* for three-to-four hard-working years…

My husband and I are so grateful for *President Trump* ~ and for the *many honorable and skillful men and women her has gathered within his Administration* who have invested so much professional skill and hard work into a value based Vision and a Set of Policies that have served us all.
(But we still need to free more children from monopolistic and inadequate public school systems that resist the competition of innovative charter school models within their very own systems…Charter schools can demonstrate proven *Educational Innovations* which can prepare these children for a fuller future of further learning, career preparation, and movement into a meaningful and ‘opening-doors Life’ of personal achievement, work, family creation and community.)

Ralph Charles (@guest_1039087)

The Democratic’s are mostly “PROSTITUTES”,they will screw over anyone to get what they want,which is TOTAL CONTROL OF OUR GOVERNMENT! We cannot let that happen!

Dolores Ashe (@guest_1039099)

I agree totally with the article above…Come November 3rd we need to see EVERY STATE GO RED!?? TRUMP/PENCE 20/20…GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Theodore (@guest_1039111)
Reply to  Dolores Ashe

Every word of that article is true. We definitely need to put Trump back in office. But, we also have to get rid of the UN. If the UN continues we won’t be able to have guns and they want to take our freedoms they are working with the Democrats or the Democrats are working with them to form a one-world a government controlled by the UN we got to get Trump back in office and we got to get rid of the dumocrats and we’ve got to get rid of the UN. They have out with their purpose.

George Brooker (@guest_1039115)

My wife and I will side with Trump not a slave lover.

russell d remmert (@guest_1039135)

no a second civil war will more then likely happen

KENNETH R GARNER (@guest_1039161)

I think history is being repeated. GOD BLESS THE USA.

Marlene (@guest_1039178)

My email will not be published? Neither will my comment, apparently.

Logan Allen Hutchison (@guest_1039267)

As indecent as Trump is, I’m on his side about leaving the line “One nation under God” in the National Anthem

Kristi Haldeman (@guest_1039744)

Trump all the way! Joe Biden is a pedophile who displays he pedophilia desires through his actions with children every chance he gets. He is a traitorous thief, at best. Joe and the other DEEP STATE DEMOCRAT cronies should be hung until dead in their respective town squares!! Pelosi would be the first example I would set, followed by Hillary and then Bill Clinton. Obama would suffer his fate using one of the 30,000 guillotines he purchased.

News Portal PL (@guest_1077290)

This is some useful material. It took me a while to unearth this site but it was worth the time. I noticed this website was buried in bing and not the number one spot. This weblog has a lot of decent stuff and it doesnt deserve to be burried in the searches like that. By the way I am going to save this weblog to my list of favorites.

Webmaster m106 (@guest_1096080)

After I open up your Rss feed it appears to be a lot of junk, is the problem on my side?

Webmaster INFO (@guest_1096555)

This a great feature. Really Cool. Respect an opportunity to get super stats regarding units blogs and forums, too! I serious like everything about this wundabar artical… Interesting JP TECH ? go to :-).

WebSites Center (@guest_1098529)

I am impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I discovered a blog thats both educational and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Im really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

www.Pianino.xmc.pl (@guest_1123771)

Hey. I just ran into your page while browsing Yahoo . Ive bookmarked it. Ill definitely return. By the way, have you seen the new Twilight movie yet? I know this is off topic. I need to go by Red Box and buy it tonight. Its great. See ya.

Pianino (@guest_1125429)

You made an amazing post. Put up more content soon! I will bookmark your blog. 🙂

Metale (@guest_1127362)

Zaraz na poczatku zycia ktos powinien nam powiedziec, ze umieramy. Moze wtedy zylibysmy pelnia zycia, w kazdej minucie kazdego dnia. – Michael Landon

Socjologia Blog (@guest_1129179)

Please dont think Im just trying to copy you, but I really like the formatof this site. Could you let me know which theme are you using? Or was it custom made?

Japanese Names (@guest_1131739)

This is some agreeable stuff. It took me a while to find this internet site but it was worth the time. I noticed this content was buried in yahoo and not the first spot. This site has a ton of helpful material and it doesnt deserve to be burried in the searches like that. By the way I am going to add this site to my favorites.

Mapy Norwegii (@guest_1136688)

Nasze zycie jest takim, jakim uczynily je nasze mysli – Marek Aureliusz

Filozofia w Praktyce (@guest_1142607)

Thnkx so much for this! I havent been this moved by a blog for a long time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. Well, You are definitely somebody that has something to say that people should hear. Keep up the wonderful work. Keep on inspiring the people!