October 22, 2021

Twitter rips Kamala Harris to shreds over self-absorbed Memorial Day message

Twitter users blasted Vice President Kamala Harris on Saturday after she posted an insulting Memorial Day message featuring her own close up photo rather than remembering American armed forces personnel who have lost their lives in service to the nation.

“Enjoy the long weekend,” she tweeted, including a picture featuring only herself.

Colorado Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert responded, “Care to mention WHY we’re having a long weekend, Kamala?”

Other Twitter users added their frustrations.

One veteran wrote, “I don’t think I will.” He added an image with soldiers escorting a fallen soldier’s casket.

Harris may have intended well, but certainly offended many Americans with her uncaring remarks.

Zara Larson's (@guest_1266151)
4 months ago

Here is Job opportunity for everyone! Because of Corona Work from comfort of your home, on your computer And you can work with your own working hours. You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You can Earns up to $1000 per Day by way of work is simple on the web. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page,

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝟗𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦

julia (@guest_1266173)
Reply to  Zara Larson's
4 months ago

Google pays for every Person every hour online working from home job. I have received $23K in this month easily and I earns every weeks $5K to 8$K on the internet. Every Person join this working easily by just just open this website and follow instructions………….. 𝐰­𝐰­𝐰­­.­𝐣­𝐨­𝐛­𝐬­­𝟖­­­𝟐­.­𝐜­𝐨­𝐦

DaisyPearce (@guest_1266188)
Reply to  Zara Larson's

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟖𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Molly (@guest_1266395)
Reply to  Zara Larson's
4 months ago

Getting paid every month easily more than $15k just by doing simple job online. Last month i have exactly received $17529 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day online.VEaw start earning more cash online just by follow instructions here……._______W­W­W.P­A­Y­B­U­Z­Z­1.C­O­M

Sarahellen (@guest_1266162)
4 months ago

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do………… W­­w­­w­­.­N­e­­t­P­­a­y­1­­.­­C­­o­m­­

James (@guest_1266179)
4 months ago

Harris can go to hell God Bless our Troops and show no mercy to the democratic parity of evil

TMMM (@guest_1266192)
Reply to  James

She’s a DOUCHE!!!

diego rodrigo (@guest_1266194)
Reply to  James
4 months ago

AMEN, brother. Kamel toes can go and kiss my backside. She needs to learn some respect for those who fought and died for our freedom, as well as their families who now must live without their loved ones. I’m only sorry that Kamel toes isn’t over in the sandbox, having to fight to keep her own life, but then again, she’d probably take a conscientious objector status.

StealthFighter (@guest_1266211)
Reply to  James

AMEN!!!!

MB (@guest_1266246)
Reply to  James
4 months ago

Very soon….only time will tell….Time will be soon…much sooner…

Robert Cook (@guest_1266181)
4 months ago

impeach Biden an her too for starts

Carol (@guest_1266183)
4 months ago

Harris is a very selfish person, she did not mention the fallen veterans who gave their live to keep this country free, because she and her squad, Obama, Clinton are all out to destroy this great country, including Pelosi. It would be a conflict of intrest.

Leonard Peracchio (@guest_1266186)
4 months ago

Kamala best policy is to keep silent to avoid displaying her incompetence

mark harris (@guest_1266187)
4 months ago

Doing what she does best, being ignorant of those she serves, correction, she serves herself so actually she posted correctly, for herself. For the rest of us we are witnessing an ” administration” taken to new, previously unseen LOWS. Despicable.

PattyAnn (@guest_1266189)
4 months ago

I don’t think camel hair really knows how many young men & women sacrificed their lives so she can live in a free country…. she is a total idiot and oblivious to what this country had to go through so she can spit at it with the rest of the demon-rats…all of them should be tried for treason and have a seat in the Rosenberg’s chair…… or stand in front of a firing squad!!!!

Davo1953 (@guest_1266190)
4 months ago

What is it that you want from a Democrat, the haters of freedom.

TMMM (@guest_1266193)

She’s a DOUCHE!!!

Clarence E Williams (@guest_1266197)
4 months ago

To Harris this weekend is just another holiday for having fun and a barbeque. This fool wouldn’t even make a good VP of a janitorial service let alone the VP of the United States.

BrentBarto (@guest_1266198)

Here is I started.…………… 𝐖­­𝐰­­𝐰­­.𝐂­­𝐚­­𝐬­­𝐡­­𝐀­­𝐩­­𝐩­­𝟏.𝐂­­𝐨­­𝐦

Kayleigh Tomlinson (@guest_1266204)
4 months ago

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do >>> 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐞­𝐛­𝐂­𝐚­𝐬­𝐡­𝟏­.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

Dan Gibson (@guest_1266212)
4 months ago

Self-Centered, Lewd, Narcissistic, Evil, Phony, Stupid, Unqualified, Bombastic, Dishonest, Crude, Clueless, Two-Faced, Delusional, Unprepared, Disgusting …… and the list just keeps growing in the description of the current Vice President of our Nation. This woman is an idiot, who thinks SHE is the STAR of every show, and the CENTER of the UNIVERSE.

Betcha there is already a plan being created that will lead to her IMPEACHMENT or REMOVAL from that ivorytower. She is truly the worst individual to have been placed in this position. Somebody DO something !

Michele A (@guest_1266213)
4 months ago

Quite obviously the woman is in over her head!!

Vietnam 68-69 (@guest_1266216)
4 months ago

That woman is not worth the powder
to blow her azz up.!To all the troops that
gave their lives for this amazing Country
Before Biden, I would like to say”She is only
free because of thee.”!Your brothers will
remember you until their last day..

Proud Trump'ster (@guest_1266217)
4 months ago

I think there is still an opening for someone
to pick rabbit sh%t out of snow drifts this winter
around the WH maybe she could at least make
herself useful to the public for all the money
it cost us to feed her.!!

Hans Roland (@guest_1266218)
4 months ago

SHE INTENDED exactly what she wrote and the pic she posted.

Good for nothing false VP
AND
Good for nothing HUMAN.

Clarence E Williams (@guest_1266220)
4 months ago

The democrats claim that the protesters at the capitol on Jan. 6 were insurrectionist and were there to try to overthrow the government but that’s not true and they know it. The truth is the real insurrectionist are the democrats who did overthrow the government of this country and take it over with their fraudulent 2020 rigged election and they also know that. The protesters were there to try to stop the democrat insurrectionist but it didn’t work because as usual the democrats accused others of what they themselves are guilty of.

Medd (@guest_1266221)
4 months ago

Dan, you forgot slithering snake and a cold hearted btch. She and China joe, or maybe Iranian joe, are anti-American and should never have been put in office in the first place. Another traitor is pigsli as well as almost all the demonRATS in Congress. There can be no tolerance when it comes to paying respect to the men and women who have given their lives so these POS can walk on this great country.

Jeff (@guest_1266222)
4 months ago

That wouldn’t work. Don’t you need a conscience to be a conscientious objector? This moron has nothing that comes close to resembling a conscience.

WilliamAllen (@guest_1266228)

Here is I started.…………… 𝐖­­𝐰­­𝐰­­.𝐂­­𝐚­­𝐬­­𝐡­­𝐀­­𝐩­­𝐩­­𝟏.𝐂­­𝐨­­𝐦

RalphDean (@guest_1266239)
4 months ago

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
===))> 𝐖­𝐰­𝐰­.­𝐖­𝐨­𝐫­𝐤­𝐢­𝐛­𝐚­𝐫.­𝐂­𝐨­𝐦

Jacque Reeves (@guest_1266243)
4 months ago

Harris is only interested in herself…she has no business being VP. She is a “post turtle” — has no idea how she got there and has no idea how to get down off the post. So she just sits there and laughs…. She is in way over her head. Sorry human being.

Clarence E Williams (@guest_1266245)
4 months ago

I don’t think the fool can be humiliated she don’t care about anything or anyone but herself.

SheilaOrourke (@guest_1266259)

Here is I started.…………… 𝐖­­𝐰­­𝐰­­.𝐂­­𝐚­­𝐬­­𝐡­­𝐀­­𝐩­­𝐩­­𝟏.𝐂­­𝐨­­𝐦

mikemm (@guest_1266260)
4 months ago

she needs 30 years of jail time.

sue (@guest_1266266)
Reply to  mikemm

TO THAT I TOTALLY AGREE….ALONE WITH CHINA JOE AND SON….AND PIGLOSI

Ken (@guest_1266268)
4 months ago

She is without a clue about anything you can name.

JOE (@guest_1266269)
4 months ago

FROM BEGINNING TO END, SHE IS EVIL AND WILL NOT CHANGE. BIDEN IS THE EVIL PUPPET, THOUGH HE IS BRAINDEAD. ALL OR SHOULD SAY 99% OF SO CALLED DEMOCRATS WANT TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE AMERICAN WAY. REPUBLICANS MUST PUSH THEM OUT OF THE WAY IN THE FUTURE ELECTIONS AND KEEP THEM OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THESE TERRORIST GROUPS THAT ARE DESTROYING ALL THAT IS GOOD MUST BE STOMPED OUT OF EXISTANCE.JOE

Billy W (@guest_1266318)
4 months ago

What do you expect from a avowed Communist ,She and Biden both hate this Country. Biden has never served in the military but thinks those who do are chumps.

Marie (@guest_1266321)
4 months ago

TIME TO WAKE UP AND DEMAND CONGRESS IMPEACH BIDEN AND HARRIS!

WE THE PEOPLE (aka SILENT MAJORITY) had countless opportunities to have stopped this nightmare, but we chose to give the DEMOCRATS what they expected of us, to REMAIN SILENT! Thus, making us equally complicit in the fraud perpetrated against United States Americans!

Isn’t it time you actually did something, took action? How much more damage needs to be done?

I urge everyone who reads this to PICK UP THE PHONE and call your REP AND SENATORS in DC and DEMAND IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT OF BIDEN AND HARRIS.

BIDEN is completely UNFIT FOR OFFICE! Biden is guilty of 18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.

HARRIS is guilty of violating 18US Code 2381 Treason, 18 US Code 2382 Misprision of Treason, 18US Code 2383 Rebellion or Insurrection, 18 US Code 2384 Seditious Conspiracy and 18 US CODE 2385 Advocating Overthrow of Government!

Then copy and paste this information into an E-Mail and send to friends and family asking them to make the calls, then forward on to their friends asking them to make the calls and forward on! WE NEED TO MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!

Members of the House
202-224-3841

Members of the Senate
202-224-3121

TOLL FREE:
866-272-6622

Keep in mind: SILENCE = ACCEPTANCE

Raymond Valentine (@guest_1266324)
4 months ago

Once we can get the Illegal occupant out of the White House, HOPEFULLY harris will go as well.

Richard W Mulno (@guest_1266330)
4 months ago

looks like the rule book has been re-written. It was one-two three- strikes and you are out. Well by my count our V.P.? is at 38 strikes. And that’s the strikes that our press has told us about.
What a bunch of B.S. can we borrow the xl.set of balls that Nancy P .has and do what needs to be done. We as Americans deserve so much more than what we have here as a V.P. The tail is wagging the dog, it’s time to cut the tail off and get proper people in our Gov.
Question for all of us. If you go to the store and ask for a 4 pound roast { remember when we could afford a 4 pound roast} and the butcher wraps up 2 pounds and charges you for 4 pounds. Do we just shut up and pay for 4 pounds, or do we demand that we get what we are paying for. O.K. then enough of the Butchers thump on the scale. Call the people in charge and demand that the butcher gets fired for the same reasons that our current V.P. is doing to all of us.

Richard W Mulno (@guest_1266332)
Reply to  Richard W Mulno

Juliakane5745 (@guest_1266339)
4 months ago

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…….. 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝟕𝟓.𝐂𝐎𝐌

Mark Smith (@guest_1266355)

what can you expect from a Nasty HOE that’s Illegally in the white house

Oscar B. Carson (@guest_1266374)
4 months ago

I’m making over €7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i start………………..>>>>>>>>>> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐭𝟑𝟎.𝐜𝐨𝐦

AngelinaMack (@guest_1266387)
4 months ago

read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details…… 𝗪­𝘄­𝘄­.𝗪­𝗼­𝗥­𝗞­𝟴­𝟱­.𝗖­𝗢­𝗠

Kian McKenzie (@guest_1266419)
4 months ago

$16,000 or even more is very simple and easy to earns while staying and working online. start receiving paychecks every month simply by doing work online. i recently received $17493 in my bank of my last month’s working. i just gave this job 2 hours maximum from my day. simple and easy home based job. go here for info >>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐭𝟑𝟎.𝐜𝐨𝐦

John T. Trumbauer (@guest_1266444)
4 months ago

Geᴛ $192 hᴏurly from Gᴏᴏgle!…Yes this is Auᴛhentic since I jusᴛ gᴏᴛ my fiᴏst payᴏuᴛ of $24413 ᴀnd this wᴀs ᴊust oᴊ a single ᴡeek… I hᴀve ᴀlsᴏ bᴏughᴛ my Rᴀnge Rᴏver Velar righᴛ ᴀfᴛer ᴛhis pᴀyᴏuᴛ…Iᴛ is reᴀlly cᴏᴏl jᴏb I hᴀve ever had and yᴏu wᴏn’ᴛ fᴏrgive yᴏurself irwetrf yᴏurreeᴀᴏ nᴏᴛ ᴄheck iᴛ….

====================★ 𝘄­𝘄­𝘄­.­𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗵𝟰𝟰.𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯