July 1, 2022

Trump takes major step toward throwing his hat in the social media game

Former President Donald Trump promised his loyal and adoring supporters that he would be back, at some point, with big plans in the making for his post-White House life.

According to the Washington Examiner, those same fans might now have a better idea of what those plans could entail, as it was reported that Trump and his advisers are signaling that they have hundreds of millions of investment dollars at their disposal should they choose to launch their own social media platform.

Making matters even more intriguing is that sources familiar with the former president’s ambitions reportedly said that some major Silicon Valley players could be involved in that financial backing, though they didn’t reveal who that might be.

In his first television interviews since leaving the White House last month, Trump made clear in an interview with Newsmax TV that he and his team have been actively negotiating on how to move forward with their own social platform, which would allow his supporters the opportunity to gather and express their support without fear of censorship.

“We’re negotiating with a number of people,” the former president said. “There is also the option of building your own site because we have more people than anybody, so you can literally build your own site. But we were being really harassed on Twitter. They were putting up all sorts of flags, I guess they call them, they were flagging almost anything you said.”

Of course, the president was referring to the unprecedented actions taken against his social media accounts on virtually every major platform, which all eventually included a permanent ban.

There are a number of alternative social media sites, such as Parler and Gab, who have attempted to court the 45th president into joining and setting up his official social media presence, but many of his fans on social media are hoping that Trump launches his own platform, which would all but guaranteed that his supporters would never be silenced again.

Only time will tell which path the former president will end up taking, but as a man who proved that he always makes good on his word, his fans can take comfort in knowing that he won’t remain silent for long.

George (@guest_1144701)

I will vote for Donald Trump without a doubt, regardless of his decision to form a new party.

Omega Lawson (@guest_1144714)
Reply to  George

I hope he does I’m on board with Trump

Nolan Raborn (@guest_1144718)
Reply to  George

Me too!

DD (@guest_1144730)
Reply to  Nolan Raborn

ME THREE!!!!

Hays Marsha (@guest_1144775)
Reply to  Nolan Raborn

You and myself along with millions of others. He was there for us and our country when we needed him the most and now we will never desert him. He will always be my President.
He proved to the American people that you don’t have to be a politician to lead the Greatest Country in the world. He even proved he could do everything he had promised without the help of the swamp. Now look what they are doing because of their hatred for him and the desire to stop him anyway they can.
How’s that working for those evil people?
Like I said Donald J Trump will always be my President!

russ (@guest_1144806)
Reply to  Hays Marsha

Totally agree. The fake news media and big tech did everything in their power to prevent DJT from being reelected. They had to resort to underhanded tactics to “win” (actually steal the election). Now we have demented Joe screwing up right and left. I honestly don’t think he has a clue. We need to impeach Biden, Harris, and Piglosi for what they have done. Not to mention some of the other idiots like shifty and nader.

George R Heintz (@guest_1144827)
Reply to  russ

You got that right!!!

Gina Wells (@guest_1144786)
Reply to  George

I WILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP AGAIN. HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE AMERICA NOT MAKE US A COMMUNISTS COUNTRY!!!

Kevin Gravett (@guest_1144818)
Reply to  George

DITTO

William Wood (@guest_1144705)

YES! PLEASE! Just Do It!

joseph St John (@guest_1144707)

VERY GOOD NEWS MR. PRESIDENT. WE ARE ALL PLEASED WITH YOUR PLANS.

Luann (@guest_1144710)

Go for it you will always be my President

William Wood (@guest_1144715)

These other so called “Social Media” need serious competition, NOW!
If he does this all his supporters will leave the other sites and then they will be hurting, real bad.
It will serve them right.

Conchita Bowman (@guest_1144716)

Donald Trump sure has my vote!!!!! The great’s president since Ronald Reagan!

DeeDee (@guest_1144717)

I don’t go on social media, but I think for most of the Trump followers, it is probably a good idea. MANY OF US ARE STILL FOR TRUMP, and that WON’T change. His following will increase. I just wish we could put him back in the White House NOW!!!

sue hanson (@guest_1144748)
Reply to  DeeDee

Absolutely!

Cheryl (@guest_1144821)
Reply to  DeeDee

Me too! I wish he never left as it should’ve been.😢 I really do miss his tweets.😂 He always let us know what was going on. He was the most transparent President EVER! I’d like to clone him lol

Barbara Cook (@guest_1144719)

Can’t wait to see where he is going or whether he start’s his own platform. Once he makes that decision, I will be there to join with him.

I can’t wait to hear and see if he runs again in 2024, because, once he makes that decision, I will be there to join him and stand and support him all the way. He’s the best President that we’ve had other than former Ronald Reagan that’s for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda (@guest_1144750)
Reply to  Barbara Cook

We need him before 2024! We might not have a country left by then!

Patriot II (@guest_1144804)
Reply to  Linda

Linda….You got that right!!!!!

Cheryl (@guest_1144830)
Reply to  Linda

So right! That’s what scares me the most! I found a Utube channel called Stand for America and it has news that you don’t hear about and I highly recommend it. There’s still stuff going on behind the scenes which is great news! Check it out 👍😉

David Allen Davis Jr (@guest_1144723)

I will support the only President that I have held in high esteem, right up there with Ronald Reagan, I will support MAGA, AND President Trump

Barbara Cook (@guest_1144724)

I’m hoping and praying that he does start a NEW PARTY, because, I believe we need a NEW PARTY PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas E. Laird (@guest_1144725)

Crush the commie bastards and put them out in the coldYou will always be my favorite president.

Betty Holbert (@guest_1144731)

Please do so we can “ talk to you “ without worrying. I am 76 years old and don’t have money left from month to month because of family I need to support but I love you as my President and I stand with you 100%. I pray for you every day. Please do whatever you need to to become our President again

Paul (@guest_1144732)

I too will vote for Donald Trump without a doubt, regardless of his decision to form a new party.
Just like George (above)

Glynda (@guest_1144734)

We would love to sign onto your platform. We stand and support you. This will let us know your thoughts for our future and how we proceed to win back the senate/house and you maybe back in WH. What a great day that would be.

Colleen (@guest_1144738)

We could even write him in as a candidate like some did for mighty mouse. Only he would win far more votes. Dems are afraid of him because he know’s the truth and they can’t manipulate him. I pray for him and his family for protection.

John (@guest_1144743)

Love this man! He is the perfect strong, loyal, enterprising, brilliant, All-American President, and represents our country so well! I can’t wait until he is our President again! We NEED him and his wisdom and LOVE for America SO BADLY right now and always! He never stopped being MY President, and WON the election by a landslide, everyone knows that!

GeneC (@guest_1144744)

President Trump was the best thing for the USA in over 40 years. I hope he runs and wins, we have to abolish the voting system so 2020 doesn’t happen again. The Democrats are to corrupt and the voting machines are only part of it. A paper ballot, counted by people, would be the preferred method, that would give me that that feeling. of being done correctly. I don’t think I would feel good, about electronics being used, in elections anymore.

Harriet Miller (@guest_1144767)
Reply to  GeneC

Amen to paper ballots!!!

paul f murphy (@guest_1144801)
Reply to  Harriet Miller

you tell them Harriet

Billy (@guest_1144747)

All ABORED!!!!!!

DD (@guest_1144756)
Reply to  Billy

All we need now is to have a DJT NEWS channel and we are all set. IT WOULD BE THE NUMBER 1 NETWORK when we can get Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, Levine, Jeanine, Gutfell, Charles Payne, Burtoromo, and a FEW OTHERS!!!!

tracy Janes (@guest_1144752)

YES CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEWS, YOUR OWN PLATFORM WOUND BE GREAT, BEING PRESIDENT AGAIN “NOW” WOULD BE JUST AWSOME! Donald J Trump “my president” we do not have a president right now. we need leadership now to save what is left of america!

Sam (@guest_1144753)

It is time to put the Democrats in their place. Nancy is so an obsession with President Trump. She is getting worse, now she is wanting the Capital Police to look in started the riot. I think she is going to a breakdown.

Ron (@guest_1144755)

I am with Trump.

Gary m (@guest_1144758)

The Democrats solution to solving a problem is to implement a solution that makes the problem worse? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? Then they will fix that by implementing a bad solution to fix that? So, what exactly did they fix? If you ask them I bet they can’t tell you. Typical answer straight from the rat hole.

Lisa Rashell (@guest_1144759)

Please do, I will be totally on board with it. We back you. You are our President!! We all know it!!!

Gary m (@guest_1144761)

All that I have been hearing lately is about how Cuomo let New Yorkers down, why is no one talking about how people like Pelosi have let people down, Pelosi we her following the house has held up relief bills played partisan politics with the lives of American citizens Democrats and Republicans a like, which shows she is totally bipartisan she will kill to get power. It is hard to tell how many have died because of her ambitions, if her name was Trump she would have been executed a long time ago. So, why are the people tolerating her behavior, she is worse than Cuomo, and should suffer a fate worse than Cuomo.

Gary m (@guest_1144763)

You do not deserve a Hollywood ending. You are not Hollywood material, you are just a peon to step on. It does not matter if you are a Liberal peon, a Democrat peon, or a Republican peon, just as long as you are a peon. They will keep peeingon you. I don’t know why I have to keep explaining this to peons! they just don’t get it. Ask the Broads on the View!

Gary m (@guest_1144765)

Everyone wonders where the Anti-Christ is. if you can read then you should know where he is. The Anti-Christ as we know him is called the Social Media + Main Stream Media. Yes the Anti-Christ is already here. He has been invading you home and lives for quit some time. He is trying to tell you what to think, what to say, what to do, what to believe. So pay attention to him, he will ruin your life and cause you much pain.

WALTER FLATT (@guest_1144766)

I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY WITH A SMALL CHECK, BUT HE HAS 100 DOLLARS FROM ME IF HE WILL START HIS OWN COMPANY.

Bill Weeks (@guest_1144772)

Hopefully Trump can get back in command soon enough to bring us back from the brink of extinction.

Harriet Miller (@guest_1144774)

Mr. President, something needs to be done about all this censoring. It’s not American! How can do many folks be blinded to what’s happening? We need your help! We’re counting on you!

Linda (@guest_1144779)

President Trump did more for America to keep it safe. Biden is doing everything to reverse what President Trump did. He is hell bent on removing him from history . But that will never happen. Biden has already destroyed thousands of jobs and if he continues with what he is doing he will destroy America. His actions are those of someone who is not of sound mind .

Jono (@guest_1144780)

After the mean treatment President Trumo received by the social media, this is a good thing!!!!🙏😊❤️🇺🇸

flashy0ne (@guest_1144781)

His OWN site is the answer. He already has half the population waiting his return and since his detractors just can’t wait to criticize him, they’d get on board also. He could (if he accepted advertising) put a big dent in the ‘big two’ much to their dismay.

Thomas (@guest_1144785)

Call the network MAGA news! Go45!

Sharen C. Lutz-Caputa (@guest_1144788)

I agree Trump is the best President ever he keeps his campaign promises and does what the American people need, I welcome him he is the best President. He should not have lost the election but the corrupt democrat party has all of there fraud systems and it is so disgusting to see this happen to this great man.

John Bryan (@guest_1144791)

I don’t Twitter, or do Facebook. I have all but stopped ordering from Amazon and other nuevo riche who were once nothing, had a good idea once and got rich from it. They need to keep their business the hell out of politics. They may be rich; but, I can run my life, make my political choices – for myself – and don’t need some snot nose kid, holdover hippie, or others trying to influence politics and ruin what the Constitution provides for us. If Donald Trump starts a social network, I join instead of trying to glean the truth from Fake News AHs like Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo. President Trump, keep on keeping on! Thank you!

paul f murphy (@guest_1144796)

Communist cowards like your filthy mother

paul f murphy (@guest_1144799)

VUUKLE AND GOOGLE =communist cowards the censor police

Betty Slinker (@guest_1144808)

President Trump,
We miss you and need you.so much at stake with Biden and Harris.
He is not going to do one thing for our country. First day look how many jobs were lost and union workers boy are they mad. God Bless . i have been kicked off Facebook for months they did not like my politics.

Gary m (@guest_1144811)

Stupid said that, if you want to murder teachers then you are a republican. This guy is a real kooky democrat. Republicans don’t want to murder teachers we just want to beat some sense into them, it is the far left that wants to murder them. Just read the rants and you will see this for your self.

Gary m (@guest_1144813)

Some one said something about McConnel threating to purge the GOP of Trump supporters. I wish to make a correction. It is not Mitch that will purge the GOP of Trump supporters. It will be Trump supporters that will purge the GOP of Mitch McConnel. McConnel forgets that with out them he would not have gotten reelected, and now he has chosen to try to cut Trumps throat. He is in for a rude awakening. He crossed the wrong people this time. Time to pay the piper.