December 2, 2021

Trump prepares to take control of GOP approach to midterms

Most of the mainstream media wanted America to believe that after the Jan. 6 Capitol riots, former President Donald Trump lost any political cachet that he generated during his time in office, but as we’ve all learned by now, that’s simply not true.

According to Breitbart, Trump is gearing up to wield considerable influence in the Republican party for the upcoming 2022 midterm elections. Reportedly, the former president will soon begin the screening process to field GOP candidates in open Republican seats who are on board with his “America First” policies.

A report from Politico suggested that Trump could begin assembling his dream team of MAGA-centric Republican candidates as early as March, setting up a potential full-scale battle with the establishment side of the GOP, as was evidenced last week with the dust-up between the former president and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

“We are in the process of putting together a more formal schedule for candidates who want to come get his endorsement,” Trump’s senior adviser, Jason Miller, recently indicated.

Of course, given how popular Trump remains among tens of millions of Republican voters who backed him in the 2020 election, combined with his campaign war chest and a virtually unlimited ability to raise funds as needed, a Trump endorsement in most districts is all but a guaranteed ticket to victory.

Reportedly, Trump already has a growing list of prospective candidates who would love to earn his support for the 2022 election season.

Trump’s “war” with the establishment, “business as usual” side of the Republican party was on full display last week with former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, who requested a meeting with the former president at his Mar-a-Lago office. Haley briefly broke with the president following the Capitol riot event but tried to recover shortly thereafter.

However, the damage had apparently already been done, as Trump outright rejected her meeting request, highlighting the growing rift between the two sides of the party.

In a scathing response to McConnell’s criticism, last week Trump confirmed that he’s searching for GOP candidates who “espouse Making America Great Again and our policy of America First.” The former president added that “we want brilliant, strong, thoughtful and compassionate leadership.

Only time will tell how the establishment GOP responds to Trump’s very obvious efforts to root them out of the party, but one thing’s for sure: America is guaranteed to have another wild election season in the near future.

NED M COLE JR (@guest_1146323)
9 months ago

I am a Trump supporter all the way. My support has increased as I watch Biden execute his “America Last” policies. As Republican candidates emerge as strong supporter of our Constitution and is an America First advocates I will do my part to support them. I will not support any Republican candidate who President Trump does not endorse.
Ned M Cole USAF (Ret)

Ken Smith (@guest_1146337)
9 months ago

I concur. President Trump had made so much progress FOR America prior to being cheated out of an election that nobody seemed to want to seriously investigate. Oh, but they want a 9/11 style commission for January 6th. Give me a break. Even with a ball and chain around his ankles, President Trump did more in 4 years than Bidet has done in nearly 5 decades. Worse yet, Bidet doesn’t even know what he is doing except perfecting his signature!

CC (@guest_1146444)
Reply to  Ken Smith
9 months ago

So right Ken and the capitol was infiltrated with Clinton / Soros / Peloski MOB deliberately then to pretend they had never seen such a disaster, what big phonies they are, it was the rats people who invaded the capitol and they cheated our election ..there is no law of the land anymore, why should anyone listen anymore? Do like they do and all is just, right? LOL They are so corrupt up there in DC it is sickening. They lay awake at night thinking of more ways to crook us!

Pamela J Jeremiah (@guest_1146467)
Reply to  Ken Smith
9 months ago

Biden is just a puppet with his strings being controlled by OBAMA behind the scenes..soon to be done away with who have been deemed as an accident…watch how the Demrats play this out….how they have gotten away with this crap is beyond comprehension

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146809)
Reply to  Pamela J Jeremiah
9 months ago

Obama and Michael are dead…these are clones you are seeing; they will be terminated at some point also; HRC and Bill were executed; she in Norway hung and him shot.

Robert W (@guest_1146835)
Reply to  Ken Smith
9 months ago

You got that so awfully right, and now we suffer!!!

Omega Lawson (@guest_1146347)
9 months ago

I’m all in for TRUMP he is and always be the best President ever

percy (@guest_1146393)
Reply to  Omega Lawson

iagree

CC (@guest_1146451)
Reply to  Omega Lawson
9 months ago

Same here I am behind Trump the party has some dirty traitors so support him and the best but I skip the party support, I hate for those Mitch R and Mitch O’connel to get one penny of my $$

Pamela J Jeremiah (@guest_1146471)
Reply to  Omega Lawson
9 months ago

He my PRESIDENT TRUMP as well…..the American people are and have seen the garbage the Demrats have started to unravel and we know for a fact that the election was a set up… however I do believe that this will bite them in the A$$ as fast as they planned it, it will come to and end in a most unbelievable way….WE HAVE TRUMP and they don’t…lol

MB (@guest_1146358)

Same applies here
You throw Trump under the bus, think next time around the karma will bite harder
Go Trump, go!!
MAGA
Never ashamed here for being a Trump supporter
Even our state is strong Trump
🤩

Gina Wells (@guest_1146373)
9 months ago

I AM A FULL FLEDGED TRUMP SUPPORTER. HE DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO, EXCEPT WHERE THE DEMS, L E FTIST, AND LIBERALS WERE FIGHTING HIM ALL THE WAY AND STILL ARE. ONE THING FOR SURE GOD IS IN CONTROL AND NO MAN NOR WOMAN CAN STOP WHAT GOD ALREADY HAS ORDAINED. ITS ALL IN GODS TIMING, BUT IT IS COMING. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THIS ELECTION WAS RIGGED AND CHEATED, BUT YOU CAN NOT EVER CHEAT THE LORD BELIEVE ME OR NOT. YOU SHALL SEE.

LuAnn (@guest_1146440)
Reply to  Gina Wells

AMEN

CC (@guest_1146456)
Reply to  LuAnn
9 months ago

Another AMEN to that Gina, God will judge them and we know how scary that will be right.

Ken Huffaker (@guest_1146655)
Reply to  Gina Wells
9 months ago

We know that God knows the beginning from the end and what each and every person does and the reason they did it. Godless communists care not for others unless they can bring them under their full control. I believe God allows this to happen for OUR benefit, not to reward these post turtles! This is due to them having no wisdom because that is a gift from our Creator.
Allowing these persons to behave, as they do, shows us who needs the most help spiritually.
We know, too, there will be far more people in Hell than in Heaven. It is our job, being believers, to exhort these people wake to up before they lie on their deathbeds.
The last breath is the clincher as to what our defense attorney has to say before he rests our case. We then face the Judge and jury when we stand in front of Jesus!
Many will hear: “Depart from me, I never knew you!”

Julie Flaherty (@guest_1146411)
9 months ago

Ned, I agree 100 per cent. I have never seen anyone in my 62 years of living do as much and what a brilliant mind
The left and all their friends on the left are traitors to this Beautiful country we have been blessed to live in.
Maybe someone should rent some buses and drive them through the sacred cemetery’s were all the soldiers who died for our freedoms and right.
We’re not the ones that need deprogramed, we’re the grateful Americans who get it, there the ones who need to be deprogramed. God bless President Trump ( he’s still my President ) and God bless the United States of America. Did they think we we’re going to let them get away with this
There allo MORONS 😍. Julie

henry,jones (@guest_1146434)
9 months ago

I am with the president all the way.

TheDragon (@guest_1146906)
Reply to  henry,jones
9 months ago

Supporting our President, DJT !!!!

God Bless him, God Bless America!!!!
Go to HELL all the commies on the left !!!
Crooks, Liars, thugs !!!!!

Bob (@guest_1146442)
9 months ago

Yes all you Rinos are done. Go join the corrupt democratic party. Yes America First.

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146781)
Reply to  Bob
9 months ago

They all are SUPPOSED to be in GITMO or on their way shortly to face Tribunal and then execute of life terms? I am not sure of that but sure alot of reporting being done that is very much the same and consistent in content.

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146799)
Reply to  Bob

GITMO

Karl Drumm (@guest_1146443)
9 months ago

Same with me! Trump gets my VOTE! The people who do not support Trump do not believe in “America First”!

Allan scott (@guest_1146474)
9 months ago

Me too! Time to root out the Rhino’s like Romney, McConnel, and a few others, and to bring in some serious players that can reshape and UNITE the GOP into what it is supposed to be.

Larry Malone (@guest_1146477)
9 months ago

Amen to that , I’ll support any candidate that Trump endorses.

Joan I. Pickard (@guest_1146548)
9 months ago

I am so happy that President Trump is revamping the GOP. By doing this he is giving hope to those who voted for him and enlisting people who also want. MAGA.

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146766)
9 months ago

Thank you for your service and you are correct; what I would like to know is: Is T going to be the 19th President of the Republic and if so, how and whom do we put into office? I also want to know about GESARA and Nesara…how will they be impaled upon us and will we be that much better off?

Duane (@guest_1146330)
9 months ago

The ever ready bunny is stronger than ever and the road runner is smarter and faster than the coyote dems.

Gina Wells (@guest_1146379)
Reply to  Duane
9 months ago

IF GOD BEFORE YOU WHO CAN COME AGAINST YOU!!!!

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146767)
Reply to  Gina Wells

Nicely put …

Anna (@guest_1146332)
9 months ago

At least now I know how pelosi got into Politics her Father Mr. Di Alesandro , he was not honest, that is where she go her dishonest blood from a disgrace to the Italian good people not the crooks . there are good & bad in every bunch, but we say Devi scutare in cello indietro ti devo venire . but I knew why my hairs on my arms stood up. I know I have a clean conscience & a clean heart as long as me 7 god knw it, that’s all that matters.

Allan scott (@guest_1146482)
Reply to  Anna
9 months ago

Very well put Anna, and I see that you know a little history about NANCY. She’s about as evil as HILLARY CLINTON.

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146770)
Reply to  Anna
9 months ago

I read somewhere, here on the net…he was a leader in the Mafia

Naioma Emanuel (@guest_1146334)
9 months ago

We need Our President back where he belongs. He needs us to believe in him. He has never let us down. There was so much injustice against him from the very beginning. Let us stand up and run the race with him. We have everything to lose. The evil came in with this virus and they are still trying to murder us. There are factions across this country that want us gone. From Radical Islam, CCP, and Russia with its military. It is always the quiet countries that need to be watched. Covid was to take our eyes off what is really happening. The Genetically engineered Injection is not for the Influenza. It Never was.

CC (@guest_1146463)
Reply to  Naioma Emanuel
9 months ago

You are so right Naioma Emanuel! I am behind President Trump full heartedly! They fought him every second of the way, couldn’t stand it that they couldn’t buy him off like they had always done in the past. We need him back in as leader, our only hope for America

Carol Zempich (@guest_1146340)
9 months ago

We cannot financially help Trump. We are 86 so cannot work for any needed jobs at voting or the like. Will support him and of course vote in his favor.Thats all we can do.

wire4can (@guest_1146357)
Reply to  Carol Zempich
9 months ago

You can spread the word and that is doing something!

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146774)
Reply to  Carol Zempich
9 months ago

That is enough…you have served as this in the past of that I am sure..plus memories of what else and whom else you have offered support and help to.

Martha (@guest_1146910)
Reply to  Carol Zempich
9 months ago

God Bless you Carol, !!!!

Only by spreading the word, that would be more than enough !!!!
God Bless America!!!!!

JDavis951 (@guest_1146348)
9 months ago

WE THE PEOPLE (aka SILENT MAJORITY) have had countless opportunities to have stopped this nightmare, but we chose instead to give the DEMOCRATS what they expected of us, to REMAIN SILENT! Thus, making us equally complicit in the fraud perpetrated against United States Americans!

Isn’t it time you actually did something, took action?

I strongly urge everyone who reads this to PICK UP THE PHONE and call your REP AND SENATORS in DC and DEMAND a COMPLETE AUDIT AND INVESTIGATION into the 2020 ELECTIONS and for the IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT OF BIDEN AND HARRIS.

BIDEN is completely UNFIT FOR OFFICE! And they both (BIDEN & HARRIS) have family members putting them both in a CONCLICT of interest position advertising and promoting their businesses and using their VP and POTUS both as an advertising self-interest, self-promoting position and it is ILLEGAL!

People should write these numbers down and use them frequently even if you don’t think your elected officials listen, they are required to note your comments for the permanent record in their caller database for anyone to see.

Members of the House
202-224-3841

Members of the Senate
202-224-3121

TOLL FREE:
866-272-6622

One call per rep!

Keep in mind: SILENCE = ACCEPTANCE

Barbara (@guest_1146428)
Reply to  JDavis951
9 months ago

Thank you for your post, and I did call both numbers and left my message 🙂

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146783)
Reply to  JDavis951

Treason, bordering Sedition.

Omega Lawson (@guest_1146352)

I can’t donate but Trump will always number 1 with me

Guy Blew (@guest_1146353)
9 months ago

I supported Trump in both elections and was angered by the level of corruption in other states not just Wa. which has too long been controlled by Dumbacrats and need to. But the fact that other states would do last minute changes to voting and ballet counting is a travesty. And worst still jugdes that supported it. All should be removed from office and prosecuted and thrown in prison, they are not above the law. I hope Trump in the midterm elections can turn things around for this country.
I am as I am sure many others are that our Supreme Court is putting their carriers a head of the people they ate supposed to be representing and our constitution. Allowing Biden bully them like Obama did. How sorry is that?

charlie wheat (@guest_1146364)
9 months ago

ill support trump all the way

CECELIA HENDERSON (@guest_1146366)
9 months ago

I am from South Texas and the Republican Party is growing rapidly down here. We’re sick of the illegals and now see Biden doing everything in his power to undo the strides Trump made in securing our border. I’m active in the county Republican Party and we fought hard to turn South Texas “Red” without much help from the State or National Republican Party. We will continue to fight, but if the voting machines continue to change votes and State Governments are changing the voting process illegally, we’re going to face the same results we saw last year. Do you really think that the Democrats are going to “fix” the corruption in our Election Process? If we don’t start fighting now, we don’t have a chance in 2022. The fight has to be at a State and Precinct level, so please get involved and fight for your rights and freedoms.

Deplorable Lanie (@guest_1146370)
9 months ago

I am also a Trump supporter, and regardless of what the main stream media and the Democrats/RINOs say, President Trump was NOT at fault for the Jan 6 Capital break in. If there is any blame to be laid, it belongs at the feet of the Congressional Leadership (I am talking about you, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer). They were briefed by the FBI that there was chatter of possible violence. They were offered the National Guard (by the President), but they turned it down. The real question should be, “Why did they turn it down?” Was it because of optics? Was it because they wanted “something” to happen in order to blame it on the President and then be able to rush through a 2nd unConstitutional impeachment in order to try barring the President from ever running for political office again? And why, now that all the trouble is over, and there is no current threat, is Nancy Pelosi insisting on keeping the National Guard in DC at least thru March and now I read possibly thru the Fall? This overkill for a non-existing threat is costing the tax payers a half a BILLION dollars! She needs to answer for the reckless spending to protect politicians from the citizens they are supposed to represent, when they refuse to protect our Southern Border and have begun releasing ILLEGALS (Yes Joe, I called them illegals because that is what they are!) untested for Covid into the country! Biden and the Democrats are destroying this country! I am afraid that in 2 years time, there may not be much left to salvage.

Julie Flaherty (@guest_1146452)
Reply to  Deplorable Lanie
9 months ago

Finally someone who thinks like I do. Nancy IS the one who made sure there was no extra help at the Capitol. Free Speech isn’t it Wonderful. President Trump is still my President.🇺🇸. Julie

Russ (@guest_1146455)
Reply to  Deplorable Lanie

Amen! Well said.

mbr722 (@guest_1146371)
9 months ago

With Trump all the way. Thank goodness for him! Hopefully he will put these dems back where they belong, which is nowhere near true Americans!

Brenda Byars (@guest_1146377)
9 months ago

It is time there is a full investigation of the 2020 election and all votes counted properly and info on the computer companies machines. This is ridiculous for our country to have the crooks that we now have in Congress and the President and VP. They need to be impeached ASAP. They are ruining our country.

D-Day (@guest_1146432)
Reply to  Brenda Byars
9 months ago

For the first time in my life, we have someone pretending to be the president, that did not win the election!

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146801)
Reply to  D-Day

🙁

Henry D. (@guest_1146378)
9 months ago

Thank you JDavis951! We Must Take This Method of Action! No Action is like stepping up to the plate with a “toothpick” instead of a bat.
Please fellow Americans, head the message and get it done! We owe it to each other to make the calls or send letters.
TIME IS OUR FRIEND – Don’t Waste It!

Carol Zempich (@guest_1146382)
9 months ago

We cannot financially help. At 86 yrs. we cannot work like in the Polls.
I will support Donald Trump and of course vote for him, if that comes about.

Ray Bowers (@guest_1146395)

Let’s get going

Kenneth Frazier (@guest_1146416)
9 months ago

I’ve always liked to make bold predictions and here’s another one for you. Within the next year or so the truth will be reviled that the presidential election was stolen by the Democrats and Trump will be awarded the balance of the term plus a possible additional one.

D-Day (@guest_1146420)
9 months ago

Donald J Trump, is the best president our country has ever had! I still have my Trump 2020 flag flying on my front porch. He is still my president, as far as I am concerned. Joe Biden is nothing but a fake, dementia riddled, criminal, puppet of the deep state regime that designed and orchestrated the most fraudulent election theft in history!

Verena (@guest_1146429)
9 months ago

I have and will again write my reps. in Congress. It takes forever to get the responses which are negative to say the least.
Like most seniors, I can’t donate money, however, I can spend time sending emails to my reps.

paul f murphy (@guest_1146435)
9 months ago

c`mon Trump knock them dead , ,if you ain`t america first you ain`t shot , start your own platform too ,tired of google and their scumbag vuukle police

paul f murphy (@guest_1146437)

kill a commie for your mommie ,a saying i was taught in marines 41 years ago

paul f murphy (@guest_1146439)

google and vuukle SUCK

Ronald A, Giese (@guest_1146449)
9 months ago

For too many years we have had administrations that did nothing. The we get President Trump who in 4 years did more for America than all the previous Presidents. Especially O’bummer the worst. In business we reward those who achieve what they promise. President Trump achieved and what did the USA do but cheat him out of a 2nd term. I am all in for President Trump and his family and I hope they continue to get rid of the perverts and crooks in our government. We need to get legally tough and put those who we know are criminals in Prison. Strong punishment is required for these people to get rid of the double standard and make law and order mean something in American once again. Go President Trump and Trump Family and God Bless.

Benjamin Blumberg (@guest_1146459)
9 months ago

Before the 2016 elections I urged Trump to set up a Gov’t HQ NW in Fairbanks, AK, to house all the DOJ and FBI micreants who would oppose his administration. I also urged Trump to BUY Haiti, make it an American Colony, and set up Bill and Hill as Colonial Governors-in-exile – the perfect punishment for Hillary and as close to being Queen as she will ever get. He didn’t listen then, but maybe he will now, even adding Obama to the exile list. American criminals running Haiti would still be a big improvement.

Sissy B (@guest_1146464)
9 months ago

Mr. President, please make sure you have a good candidate to primary against the traitorous Richard Burr if he decides to run again at the last minute. He and Thom Tillis are both on the suspect side of anything leaning toward conservatism.

Vince (@guest_1146468)
9 months ago

I stand with President as well. Its time to take this country back from communists let Pelosi and illegitimate joe.

Michael S Dowling (@guest_1146472)
9 months ago

Lucky we hear anything about what king biden does. A body double or maybe could be him comes out with a mask on. So who knows for sure. Go play with your dogs while the rest of your people suffer. But only for a little longer. The rest of the gang will spike your tea and you can drift off too lala land. Hell biden still can’t remember what he just signed into his law. We only need the king in there and all is well…..

J Lara (@guest_1146478)
9 months ago

WE have to start with Impeach 46 and the hoe! NOT wait till he has ruined OUR country! Piggy can be recalled and new and better, fairer and law abiding, and knows our Constitution and Bill of Rights! Only a month and we are going down hill? LOOK at Texas caught hundreds with the virus. Are you dems gonna try to thin down our population and break us all financially! WE have far to many homeless and folks living on the street! You bring in more to cause us all to suffer? RESPECT IS EARNED, NOT A GIVEN. You all have lost OUR respect! And that goes for the S/C, not listening to the people! REAL PROOF and folks signing papers that could jail them! Watch the speech sherriff delete the truth!

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146795)
Reply to  J Lara

For sure:

I am hopeful that none of you will be angered at this suggestion; however, I am writing after reading the Jesuit’s Oath…they ruined my ancestors. lies, abuses of many, creatures of low life in my old lady opinion.
You decide…and they believe in abortion, trafficking and this stuff in this writing.

Brent (@guest_1146480)

Trump 2024

JJ (@guest_1146491)
9 months ago

In the words of Killary Clinton — Biden is an illegitimate president!!!!

bill (@guest_1146505)
9 months ago

Biden has to go. He is out of his mind . He is destroying everything he puts his pen to.

Barbara Anderson (@guest_1146805)
Reply to  bill
9 months ago

On purpose my friend, on purpose…leading us right into the CCP of which
McConnell and his Chinese wife are members of and have vast and varied holdings in China.

Miles J Appelt (@guest_1146506)
9 months ago

I think very sad a disheartening what China Joe is doing to America flushing us down the toilet. We went from the best president of all times. To a f**** lying 🤥 dictator

Roger (@guest_1146525)

Yes I will vote for President Trump again. All in for him
As for the republican party and it’s ilk, ” they can go stuff it.”

Daniel J Colgan (@guest_1146531)
9 months ago

When all the facts are made public proving President Trump was cheated out of a second term the illegal occupant in the White House should be ousted and replaced by the true winner. Let’s not kid ourselves this is a blot on our justice system that needs righting. It’ll give the cowards in the Supreme Court a second chance to right the injustice perpetrated against the will of the people.
The leftists will holler holy hell and say this can’t be done and we should just shut up and be quiet. Doing the latter will result in losing our Country to the marxists which will be the result after four years of gross incompetence by the usurpers. Rioting, which they’ve already been doing will no doubt happen, but it can be kept under control keeping our Country free.

Janet Reynolds (@guest_1146558)
9 months ago

Daniel Colgan – Right on !! You are a real thinker and eloquently express my thinking !! I am keeping the good faith and hoping the Supreme Court will finally hear all the evidence of a stolen election – especially now that they can see first hand what a stolen Biden Presidency look like. I am hoping that once exposed the Court will have the fortitude to declare Trump as a second term president and order the Bidens to move out of the White House !!

raymond lombardi (@guest_1146573)
9 months ago

Trump deserves to be president no matter how Nancy Peloci feels, and yes, I didn’t call her speaker peloci because she doesn’t respect me,so why should I respect her? I shouldn’t, to get respect, you give respect!

Beni (@guest_1146606)
9 months ago

i am so glad you are watching over us again. i am so sorry you had to go through so much i have never ceased to pray for you every day,

Beni (@guest_1146612)
9 months ago

I am so glad you are watching over us again. I am so srrry you had to go through all that trash. I have never ceased to pray for you every day

Steve Pawlitschek Pawlitschek (@guest_1146630)
9 months ago

How in the hell are you going to have a wild election season in 2022 when you have allowed the democrats rigged election in 2020 to stand ???????? ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS WILL ALSO BE STOLD BY THE CORRUPT DEMOCRATS AND BIG TECH MEDIA……CORRUPTION AT ITS FINEST BELONGS TO THE DEMOCRATS !!!!

Pollty (@guest_1146836)