May 23, 2022

Trump approval remains above 50 percent as election dickering continues

As President Donald Trump’s lawyers continue to challenge the 2020 election results in a number of key swing states and as the media continues to promote former Vice President Joe Biden as America’s new president-elect, the fact that Trump is still running this great nation seems to have been somewhat lost.

However, according to Breitbart, on Monday America was once again reminded of the president’s solid and steady leadership after the results of Rasmussen Reports’ Daily Presidential Tracking Poll revealed that Trump’s approval rating remains strong at over 50 percent.

As of this week, the president’s approval rating is 52 percent, which is solid territory especially given the turmoil that has surrounded the 2020 election and the fallout that quickly followed. It means a majority of likely voters approve of the job that Trump is doing in the White House.

In the same survey, 47 percent of voters felt differently, indicating that they do not approve of Trump’s current performance in the White House.

Those numbers provide Trump with a net-positive approval rating of five percent.

Trump’s 52 percent rating is right on track with former popular presidents like Barack Obama, who held a 53 percent rating around the same time period in 2012.

According to Newsweek, Trump scored a seven-month high in the FiveThirtyEight presidential approval rating tracker last week, at the peak of the post-election fervor, garnering 45 percent approval from those who were surveyed. That was a bump of five points from a low point in July.

Presumably, at this moment in time, Trump likely isn’t too concerned about his presidential performance tracking, as the stock market roars to new highs and the American economy steams forward even in the wake of reported surges in COVID-19 cases.

Even in the fog of the 2020 election, it’s clear that the president is still working every day to ensure this nation remains financially strong and that Americans remain safe under his watch.

Diane (@guest_1076040)

To bad for Biden freaking commie, I pray to God Trump wins or we are in deep shoot.

De Wayne Franklin (@guest_1076144)
Reply to  Diane

Your So Right!!

bob (@guest_1076041)

Trump should be # 46 ,,,,, CREEPY Joe WILL NOT be my President !!!!

Don (@guest_1076052)
Reply to  bob

SAMR HERE USMC

Jean (@guest_1076059)
Reply to  Don

Same here

MICHAEL MCMILLAN (@guest_1076084)
Reply to  bob

iI’m with you, Trump is my president, Biden will never be!

Sgt. Preston (@guest_1076091)
Reply to  bob

Mine neither. Trump’s popularity makes me wonder HOW Creepy, Sleepy Uncle Joe and Camel Toes managed to win the election. Makes me think those stories about the voting machines that were set up to skew the vote weren’t true after all. Sounds more and more as if the democrabs intentionally stole the election.

Jeanne Stotler (@guest_1076268)
Reply to  Sgt. Preston

BY FRAUD, they tried in 2016 but underestimated Trumps appeal, so they started the process in 2016 to make sure their fraud antics would go thru, Now I pray they will all backfire, Seems people were paid to vote more than once and to also dich ballots. I am wondering if my vote was good .

purpleturtle (@guest_1076277)
Reply to  Sgt. Preston

They didn’t win! I don’t care how you slice the pie, there was an abundance of voter fraud! People in their right minds aren’t going to vote for a senile ole man, and a VP who is a marxist. I just pray that Trumps lawyers can prove that it exists.

Tommie Walker (@guest_1076103)
Reply to  bob

He will NOT be my President either!!!! OR Knee-pads Harris!!!!!! Even the DIMMS KNOW that this election was rigged!!!!! And will NOT speak up!!!!!…. SM*H!!!!

purpleonion (@guest_1076278)
Reply to  Tommie Walker

AGREE!

RKeiser (@guest_1076261)
Reply to  bob

I don’t think joe will last very long before take over if you know what I mean

Travis Ogle (@guest_1076043)

Most Americans know that Trump has their back and regardless of the outcome of the recounts, they will always appreciate his efforts to restore our Republic to its former greatness.

Ron Boldt (@guest_1076044)

Lets get out the evidence and head to court. No more stalling by the lawyers.Trump has got to pull this out of the Democrats and media’s hands..

paw paw (@guest_1076046)

We have to help Trump. Donate to the legal defense of the President. If Biden gets in, it’s OVER for us!

James 75th Regiment (@guest_1076047)

Biden is just a puppet of the “Freak Parade” & the Squad is the puppeteer. Time to cut the heads off the puppeteers, the rest will fall in line like good little Commies….

Karole Conaway (@guest_1076048)

President Trump did win! The demonrats knew they didn’t have a chance of winning unless they cheated. The demonrat party needs to be ended.

Francine Bonet (@guest_1076051)

Love Trump. Can’t donate. Not enough income. Hope he beats slow Joe. Praying he beats slow Joe. Make America Great Again.

Donna (@guest_1076053)

you all have it right…Joe will never be my president either… he needs to retire on all the money he made from Ucraine…..hes a creep and a crook.. he will destroy this country…..and hes a Liar.. and by the way, how come all the sudden hes not babbling his words…what an acter, he should go to hollywood…….lying creep……

SGT Preston (@guest_1076096)
Reply to  Donna

Don’t worry cause Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe won’t be around too long. His dementia is getting worse every time he opens his mouth. Before you know it, Camel Toes will either have him removed due to increased dementia, or else Sleepy Uncle Joe will take a long (permanent) siesta from some cause or another.

Louise (@guest_1076149)
Reply to  Donna

I agree & I have wondered why the whole time Joe Biden was in his basement that he could not talk right
& he just did not may common sense. He sounded just like a person with dementia or had had a stroke of some kind, then when he got out to do a rally he sounded more like a normal person. He is not fit to be our President & I firmly believe the democrats cheated every chance they got. The deep State had been working on this for quite sometime. Joe, his son Hunter & Joe’s brother are all guilty of crimes. He should not be President. President Trump worked & deserves the next four years. I don’t believe another man or woman
could have done their job the way Trump has been treated from the very beginning. The media, Pelosi & her tribe of corrupt group of idiots have done everything they can to take Trump out of office. Trump held up & governed the Country like a President. Good Job President Trump. God is with you & keep you in His loving care.

Donna (@guest_1076054)

P.S. and those voting machines can be fixed…wake up America

Cary Johnson (@guest_1076055)

President Trump is one of the hardest working President’s I have ever seen. Only 4-5 hrs sleep and up and at it. Also, 2-5 rallies in one day and in different states. It would have exhausted me. He thrived on it and he did his duties of running the country in between the rallies.

Jeanne Stotler (@guest_1076271)
Reply to  Cary Johnson

FDR worked hard and had to keep country together, my Grandfather despised him, but loved Teddy, he fought with Teddy and John J. Pershing in Spanish Amer. War and on the Border, I am a Rep. and have been since I voted in 1953 for Ike. Biden is so far gone that he cannot see the writing on the wall, he’s a puppet and I predict that he will not last 100 days, I wonder how much his wife is being paid, she sure knows he is not capable of being President.

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_1076056)

If for some reason Joe does become president, I’ll be on the phone with my representative every day demanding he be impeached.

gary metz (@guest_1076057)

I hope the DONALD keeps on task and uncovers all the dishonest, unethical and illegal crap that continues to plaque this Great Country. He has done so much for the Country and we need him for another 12 years.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. God Bless Us All. Go President Trump.
Gary

Gary m (@guest_1076058)

Is it a requirement, that to be a member of the demonicrat party that you must be an atheist, so much for inclusion. If being an atheist is a requirement then why is Biden a demonicrat, and Pelosi.
You can not be anti-life, and be a Christian. To be a true demonicrat ( communist ) you have to be a practicing atheist. Totally on board with killing babies even after birth. you even have to be willing to kill your best friend if they lean a little right. Being a demonicrat also means being a confirmed and accomplished liar. kind of like those that haunt the comedy show View.

Gary m (@guest_1076065)
Reply to  Gary m

I am sorry, I forgot to mention some of the others comedy shows like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, this is where to go when you need a break from the daily grind. Just listening to all of the lies, and seeing how much work they put into it, and struggle to make you believe them, is so hilarious. It is so hard for them to keep a straight, it really is funny. It will make you day.

PROVE ME WRONG (@guest_1076060)

We have to understand HOW & WHY DEMO–C–RATS got us in this TERRIBLE MESS !!! Let’s go back to 2016 : TRUMP ran for PRES. DEMO–C–RATS thought for sure HITLERY would win HANDS DOWN !!! OOPS !!! That’s didn’t go well for them !!! OBAMA & O’BIDEN illegally spied on FOX NEWS REPORTERS &made many lleing Accusations ,& also on TRUMPS campaign &people & FAMILY also lies ,SCHUMER, SCHIFF ,PELOSI all BACKED O’SLIMA &O’BIDEN !!! That was found LIES !!! Well Let’s IMPEACH HIM !!! WOW !!! what a WASTE OF TIME & OUR TAX DOLLARS !!! THAT DIDNT WORK oh my goodness thought for sure that would work !!! OH MAN ,it sure is getting very close to PRES.ELECTION we must go to last RESORT that the CHINESE will help us with “” COVID””. then we’ll back it up with THATS RITE VOTER FRAUD just in case people don’t BUY OUR LIES about TRUMP being the CAUSE of people DIEING from VOVID !!!

PROVE ME WRONG (@guest_1076062)
Reply to  PROVE ME WRONG

That’s COVID not vovid

Jeanne Stotler (@guest_1076273)
Reply to  PROVE ME WRONG

I agree, with you 100%

Gary m (@guest_1076082)
Reply to  PROVE ME WRONG

If Demonicrats couldn’t cheat they wouldn’t have a job. They are not retrainable, they are therefore expendable.

Lily Smith (@guest_1076061)

President Trump is the best President this Country has ever had……. The Lord will watch over us as he loves us they way we love Trump……….. Trump loves the people and this Country which is why he does an incredible job…..

He most definelty needs to win for the better of the Country

James & Janet Pedersen (@guest_1076063)

Trump is well loved by the people.

Holly Dutton (@guest_1076066)

NO more Slow Joe for me! President Trump is far more competent and trustworthy than Biden is.

JOSEPH (@guest_1076068)

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DIG A HOLE AND JUMP IN. THERE WAS AND STILL IS VOTER FRAUD AND EVERYONE WILL SEE IT IN THE END.

Dee (@guest_1076070)

I truly believe if elected, senile Joe will be asasinated.

Gale (@guest_1076071)

Biden will not be my president just as Obama was not. Trump will always be my PRESIDENT. What they have done to him over the last four years is disgraceful. When Obama became president twice we as conservatives “Sucked it up” but not this time. Biden has not been elected to the presidency legally, same as Obama.
TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT.

Lynn (@guest_1076072)

Bumbling Joe will never be President!!!! President Trump you are much loved after changing our country for the better.
We love you President Trump.

DS (@guest_1076074)

I’m with you Gale!

Gary m (@guest_1076079)

This shows you how bad Biden really is, he setup his own son to take the fall, if things fell apart. I can hear Hunter calling daddy help me. He hasn’t figured out that it was his daddy that set him up. Joe had all of the money put in Hunter’s businesses, then laundered through the banks, that is how he got his 10%.
I hate to ask this, but I think that someone will sooner or later, after forty some years, just how much does Jill know about the family businesses. Sorry…………. just had to ask.

Kevin (@guest_1076086)

The recount in Georgia is showing problems exist just like we have been claiming all along. The President won re-election but the media and the democrats are trying to steal this from him and us. This cant happen in this country this is just how bad the democrats and their media buddies are. These people are disgraceful.

Charlotte Harden (@guest_1076113)
Reply to  Kevin

I agree with you………….

Alan (@guest_1076087)

Democrats take weeks to count mail in ballots and over night while no one is around to verify ballots,,biden is up hundreds of thousands of votes.and now they arr in a hurry to certify these swing states.can u spell faurd.. the media cant ..even in a recount .that’s all they are doing and not letting republicans stand there and verify signatures. .biggest election faurd in american history.

Gary m (@guest_1076142)
Reply to  Alan

This shows you how much the media is involved. They wanted Biden declared the winner, so they would not have to recount the votes. They knew that a recount would show that the votes were rigged.

Rollon Barrosse (@guest_1076190)
Reply to  Alan

FRAUD

joe schmidt (@guest_1076089)

if the republican party actually cares about trump being our president for 4 more years then why are they not raising holy hell about what’s going on. maybe it’s a one man show and they don’t want the swamp drained. if trump loses i’m done. the republican party can kiss my vote goodbye. we finally got a president that has done outstanding things for this country and the party don’t give a damn. god bless trump and his attorneys.

Fran Shackelford (@guest_1076124)

I agree with Gale—-Trump will ALWAYS be my President, too! God bless him for all the goodness he has brought to America! I am praying for a WIN!

william g kramer (@guest_1076126)

Wait until Dominion News gets out RIOTING will start & Biden & Harris will leave the country

Claxson 68 (@guest_1076128)

How much did Dominion get paid by the DNC to rig the election so that China Joe would win? Trump 2020!

Gary m (@guest_1076146)
Reply to  Claxson 68

I don’t know what they got paid, the Dominion machines came in through Canada from Venezuela. Dominion from a company that was owned by two Venezuelans and a Chinese company. So we do know who the DNC is in bed with. So is the complicated media.

Patricia (@guest_1076132)

Our President is loved and appreciated by millions and we showed him by overwhelmingly re-electing him in a landslide! The recounts must be done and we demand they take all the time they need to void this shameful fraud! Onboard with getting the truth libs? If I’m wrong what cha got to lose??. Right?

E. B. (@guest_1076139)

Watch out for article #25 Joe

Gary m (@guest_1076161)
Reply to  E. B.

The walking dead don’t watch out for anything, that is why they are walking dead.

Gary m (@guest_1076143)

Jon (@guest_1076145)

No indictments well let’s see what the court of 70 million have to say. We will get the job done. The court of We the people will be in session on dec 15

Gary m (@guest_1076155)
Reply to  Jon

don’t you know that the court of we the people doesn’t count. Only the court of the Big Tech counts,that is what they want you to believe. How would they like it if were to take their patents make them freeware, and get some rather industrious individuals to replace them. Would work for me. They need to be broke up anyway.

Leland Earl Whitehouse (@guest_1076212)

In my own City of Hawthorne ,Ca. 8,000 fraudulent votes were cast for Biden out of City pop. of 45,000.

Gary m (@guest_1076216)

This goof ball china Fauci needs to go back to china where he belongs, this guy is so stupid. Ever since this idiot has been working on the covid task force he has not got a single thing right. He keeps dragging the china model around, and it does not work. It did not work in China, so why would it work here. That is how stupid this guy is. Now he is crying that Trump should concede, with all the evidence that is coming out that the demonicrats really did try rig things and it is likely that Biden is going to lose. Fauci is just another left wing pig that thinks that he matters. He gets one vote just like me, and that is all that counts. So Fauci go sit in the corner put on your dunce cap and shut the f–k up. You are not worth listening to.

Andrew Valencia (@guest_1076219)

China has to be in on the election on Joe’s side they had it planned. Trump a better president another 4 years at least we fill safe. God please help this country please.in your name we pray

raymond lombardi (@guest_1076256)

I agree with everything that Mr. Trump is doing, no mattrer what the democrats want, say, think, or do, they can’t and won’t do anything to me, they cant arrest me for not supporting them, and I don’t care if you tell them that!

Shirley (@guest_1076259)

I am so sad to think the election might have been rigged. I think Trump, while not the best at speaking to the public, was still a person who loved America and wanted the best. Guess you just can’t beat those good old boys in Washington D.C. To many corrupt politicians there. I am disappointed in the news media as you can see they were very bias toward Biden. It isn’t news reporting anymore just favoritism now a days. Biden has lots to answer for with his past. He makes me very uncomfortable with the way he touches adults and children.

Shay (@guest_1076275)

The reason Biden never had to come out of his basement is his people knew about the voter fraud that was going to take place. He even said it…its on video. What they didn’t count on was the continued support, rallies etc for Trump. He is being met with opposition, even from his own party. Trump may not be perfect, but he has definitely gotten results and has fostered peace in the middle east. People that are complaining about their states, cities etc still voted for the idiot Democrats anyways. You reap what you sow. We can only hope Trump stays in office