December 2, 2021

Scott: Trump will emerge from second impeachment with ‘not guilty’ verdict

As Democrats proceed with the Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump after the House of Representatives charged him with “inciting an insurrection,” a number of high-profile GOP members of Congress have come out in Trump’s defense.

One of those people is Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC), who made clear on a Monday appearance on Fox News that the former president will undoubtedly escape yet another attempt at a Democrat-led conviction, proclaiming that Trump is “simply not guilty,” according to the Post Millennial.

The House impeachment managers played a harrowing video that went through the timeline of Trump’s speech prior to the January 6 Capitol riots in what many suggested was a clear attempt at hyping up emotion for those in attendance at the trial.

While the video was compelling, Scott recounted his own experience during the Capitol riots, describing where he was located as the rioters breached the entrance to the Capitol Building and eventually made their way through the hallways while breaking into various offices.

“I was in the chamber when the rioters were coming over,” Scott said. “I was taking my jacket off, my tie off. I was rolling up my sleeves just in case I had to fight. The chances of me understanding and appreciating the severity of the situation is 100 percent.”

Scott then took a common-sense approach regarding the debate on who is ultimately responsible for the deadly and destructive events of that infamous day in American history.

“The one person I don’t blame for that situation is President Trump. I don’t blame the non-violent protestors outside. I blame the individuals coming in the chamber, coming in the building,” Scott said.

According to ABC News, six Republican senators voted alongside Democrats in a vote to determine whether or not the Senate impeachment trial is constitutional. Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) marked the sixth Republican to break from the party on the vote.

Sandi Kay Gattis (@guest_1129217)
9 months ago

Democrats are nuts. I am just sick of the political games they play. I stand with Trump and all he did for America while he was in office. I hate that Biden is destroying this country with the stroke of a pen daily.

donna vreeland (@guest_1129239)
9 months ago

I so agree with you. I stand with President Trump!

Thomas Phillips (@guest_1129284)
Reply to  donna vreeland
9 months ago

I agree too!! Thank you Senator Tom Rice for standing up for President Trump.

Thomas Phillips (@guest_1129306)
Reply to  Thomas Phillips
9 months ago

Correction Tom Scott not Rice Tom Rice is a Treasonous Traitor and a rino. Senator Tom Scott is an honorable man and a damn good Senator. His cares about the people of South Carolina.

Pierre (@guest_1129416)
Reply to  Thomas Phillips
9 months ago

Yes, that was a real Miss print!!Scott is Grest …

Carol Dugan (@guest_1129322)
Reply to  Thomas Phillips
9 months ago

I stand with President Trump. Down with the six that voted against him and I am so glad for the great Republicans that stood up for are good president.

Steve Barrette (@guest_1129398)
Reply to  Carol Dugan

Agree

Pierre (@guest_1129419)
Reply to  Carol Dugan
9 months ago

Congrats from American People …We see and we remember ..THE REST WILL GO ….

Charles Carlisle (@guest_1129336)
Reply to  Thomas Phillips
9 months ago

Tom Rice should be censured for his vote along with Crazy Cheney. He should also enjoy his two years in Congress as they will be his last in South Carolina!

Edward Levy (@guest_1129367)
Reply to  Thomas Phillips
9 months ago

I am hopeful that our Senators from NC vote agaist this politics drive sham.
Next take up Sen shiumer at the supreme court or Rep Waters who is one of the biggest adjutatoon Capital Hill with the anti-/american SQUAD I vote twice for the greatest American President Donald Trump. And this garbage about him running is nothing but. He has done his service to MAGA

JOSEPH LUCENTI (@guest_1129300)
Reply to  donna vreeland
9 months ago

The Dems just can’t perceive what a real leader looks and acts like. Since it is not like them, they’re scare of Trump because he’s not only brilliant but capable of achieving just about anything he focuses on. He’s an over achiever who puts others first over himself. History will remember him as one of the greatest leaders of all time. People fear individuals like Trump. Two leaders in the past that remind me exactly like Donald Trump are former Prime minister Winston Churchill and former Lt. General George Patton. Many people hated those men but without individuals like them, this world would be far different than it is today.

John (@guest_1129308)
Reply to  JOSEPH LUCENTI

1000 percent correct!

David Powell (@guest_1129372)
Reply to  JOSEPH LUCENTI
9 months ago

Patton yes however Churchill was a power hungry fool!

JJ (@guest_1129384)
Reply to  JOSEPH LUCENTI
9 months ago

Amen!! And by the way I am related to Patton, and you are so correct. I am praying that Trump will run again in 2024. I pray they will throw the Dominion Machines at China, George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, well, heck all Democrats and the 6 Republicans literally!!! And all those who help to cheat in the other battle ground states. Off with their heads- all of them! Snap, crackle and pop!

Jimmy (@guest_1129580)
Reply to  JJ
9 months ago

Trump is/was the greatest President that the US has ever produced. He was always very tough , but fair in all that he did to make America great again.

Jack (@guest_1129400)
Reply to  JOSEPH LUCENTI

Exactly right!

Eleanor (@guest_1129566)
Reply to  JOSEPH LUCENTI
9 months ago

I am with you 100%, Joseph!! Now we have to get the trash out of congress and the democrats who don’t like it can turn in their citizenship (permanently) and move to any country they think is better.

DWB (@guest_1129376)
Reply to  donna vreeland
9 months ago

Donna, I also agree and back President Trump 100%.

Robert (@guest_1129465)
Reply to  donna vreeland
9 months ago

I’ve supported President Trump since day 1. I hated and feared the day when Obama Jr. took the White House.
And now he is undoing the good with his petty, partisan politics. Now we have another time and money wasting of an impeachment sham. Shouldn’t these phony liberal hacks be made to pay for the wasted time and money. Why should they be allowed to play their political games and stick the taxpayers with the bill?
Have they no decency?

Randall (@guest_1129537)
Reply to  donna vreeland

Me too absolutely!!
The cabal needs to be tried for treason!!
I’m tired of those criminals getting away with their crimes!

patty (@guest_1129242)
9 months ago

I so agree Trump did good things while Biden is working on ruining our country some how it needs to be stopped

Jill Burns (@guest_1129283)
Reply to  patty

Ditto!!!

Preston (@guest_1129285)
Reply to  patty
9 months ago

I agree with you. The ones that should be impeached are Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer. The other Marxist Democrats like AOC and Omar should be recalled at the least and thrown in jail for the crimes they have committed. Joe needs to be investigated also, Why would the Chinese contribute somewhere around 70 million dollars over the years to his Museum?

Jill Burns (@guest_1129288)
Reply to  Preston

100%

doodles (@guest_1129299)
Reply to  Preston
9 months ago

The Biden love the perks – criminal boy Hunter has moved to his $5+ million home in CA with his 24/7 security, isn’t it wonderful how being a traitor and criminal is rewarded so richly.

Jackie722 (@guest_1129324)
Reply to  Preston
9 months ago

Do not forget who really got so much of this division among peoples started: Obama administration. He led the way and Hellary was supposed to succeed him. The apple cart was upset when the people voted for and elected Donald J. Trump as their President. The only way Puppet Biden could win is if the votes were given to him whether they were his votes or Trump’s, which is exactly what they did with the help of computer science algorithms. The cabal is afraid of Trump because he is not cut of the same cloth they are…he is honest, hard working, patriotic, God loving, Constitution loving and America and American loving! Enough said. God bless America and Donald Trump & Family.

Charlene122 (@guest_1129509)
Reply to  Jackie722
9 months ago

So well put. Trump loves this country and the people and as a business man he saw the way it was being destroyed. He spent four years working hard to make this country great again, while being criticized and treated with such disdain from the Democratic Party and the media the entire time. With the stroke of a pen, Biden has destroyed it all in one day! I know for a fact that the election was stolen. In Michigan ballots were sent out without being requested, one even sent to a grandson who is in prison.

norm (@guest_1129420)
Reply to  patty
9 months ago

HI: Patty, I agree 100%, but it is not biden, it is obama making the rules!!

Rebecca Laminack (@guest_1129460)
Reply to  norm
9 months ago

I have said ever since the election that something was going to happen and Biden/Harris were going to steal the election. PELOSI, OBAMA, CLINTON’S, are the ones running and destroying our country everyday.Biden is not fit to run our country So the no good evil vindictive wicked demons are doing his job.It is time people demand that Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Clinton’s, Biden’s Harris & the rest of the Democrats be investigated & prosecuted.And impeachment on them all.Bring Trump back.It is very frightening to think what they are doing to our country.our history .I worry about these young kids ‘s future with The Biden Administration. It doesn’t look good.We have to protect our children, our country & our history.

Eleanor (@guest_1129570)
Reply to  norm
9 months ago

Right on target. The 3rd term he bragged he’d get, but the people are waking up to his treachery.

mbr722 (@guest_1129261)
9 months ago

I am with you all. I am hard put to find anything good Biden has done in the past 48 years let alone the last 20 days!

Karole Conaway (@guest_1129267)
9 months ago

They are totally insane! Now they are labeling all conservatives as terrorists, when everyone knows that THEY are the terrorists.

KEN worth (@guest_1129268)
9 months ago

BIDEN IS A WHOLE, TOTALLY WHITE OBAMA..SAME MENTALITY, DESTROY AMERICA,IT’S LAWS,IT’S ECONOMY. ONLY THING DIFFERENT BETWEEN THEM IS ….BIDEN IS GOING FULL SPEED AHEAD THROWING ALL SEMBLENCE OF COMMON SENSE OUT THE WINDOW. HE’S REJECTING ,VIA “EXCECUTIVE FIAT” EVERY GOOD THING TRUMP INSTITUTED THAT NOT ONLY SERVED AMERICA & AMERICANS BUT BROUGHT PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST & BROUGHT OUR TROOPS HOME & ENDED THE STUPID ENDLESS WARS. I TRUELY HOPE AMERICANS UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY HAVE UNLEASHED UPON OUR COUNTRY, BUT I DOUBT IT, THEY’RE TOO STUCK ON THEMSELVES THINKING THEY ARE THE SMARTEST……APPARENTLY NOT!!

Jill Burns (@guest_1129286)
Reply to  KEN worth

Guarantee Obama is involved behind the lines. #Obama2.0
#3rdterm

Ali (@guest_1129413)
Reply to  Jill Burns
9 months ago

Obama stayed in Washington to keep the fires burning. The Bush and Obama clans did not complete their evil deeds, so Hill-Bill was supposed to take over. That did not happen, so the Demos decided to lie, cheat, and steal the 2020 election. President Trump is my president, not Joe. He is a dunce (a slow-witted or stupid person) and only knows how to undo whatever Trump salvaged from the years of fraud. Evil people will not stop blaming Trump for the exact things they do. I have a question! The Demos paid for rioting, killing, stealing, burning homes, and businesses. How do they get away with this crap? I am sick of the fools.

Mmj (@guest_1129444)
Reply to  Ali
9 months ago

And Harris will be just as bad. She will step in and Piglosi will step in her seat. 2 immoral common scum

Robert W (@guest_1129276)
9 months ago

President Trump tried to warn voters as to what would happen to our country if Biden won – whamo – it has happened!!!

Sharon (@guest_1129406)
Reply to  Robert W
9 months ago

He always knows things and is always 20 steps ahead and is always right! That’s why I’ve come to trust him completely!

David DeCourcey (@guest_1129282)
9 months ago

Obamas 3rd term. the sock puppet will do as he’s told.

Joann nettles (@guest_1129287)
9 months ago

Well said! Totally agree!

Don (@guest_1129292)

Double ditto.

Brenda (@guest_1129293)
9 months ago

The Dems are just evil. To have so much hatred that you want to destroy all of USA is just sinful

Denise (@guest_1129294)
9 months ago

You know I wonder if fir one minute any of them think about how their fellow Americans felt as our cities burned and blm and antifa was protected by the Democrats huh?? Seriously stop the drama queen lies dems!! Trump supporters would have protected you even though you do not deserve any protection scumbags you are!! President Trump we miss you!! Biden and Harris you are two of the most worthless corrupt politicians ever in office!! Our country is shameful and a joke with the dictatorship we have now 😞!!

KATH (@guest_1129310)
9 months ago

I AGREE SANDI. THESE DEMORATS ALL NEED TO BE INVESTAGATED AND IMPEACHED. AFTER ALL THERE DOING TRYING TO DESTROY THE GREATEST PRESIDENT WE HAD IN OUR COUNTRY.THESE DEMORATS WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION. PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THERE CRAP AND PROPAGANDA.MAXINE WATERS ,JAMES CLYBURN, NADLER, SHIFF ,NANCY PELOSI, SHUMER, SHIFF NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. JOE BIDEN ANDHIS SON HUNTER NEEDS TO BE INVESTAGATED FOR THERE CRIMES.

GinaLou (@guest_1129325)
9 months ago

VERY WELL WORDED. I AGREE!!!

Joanne MORTENSEN (@guest_1129329)

YES YES YES Stand with our rightful President .. biden is a fraud !! Trump 2024

Brigit (@guest_1129331)

Amen to that.

russell remmert (@guest_1129344)
9 months ago

Sandi I agree with you , in addition I think nancy, chuckie and their commie followers should be arrested and charged with treason their bs has been going on for 5 years and have cost the tax payer millions / as for the alleged republican senators we should sensor and remove

Joe (@guest_1129375)
9 months ago

I agree with you mega lives on.

Glenn R. (@guest_1129377)
9 months ago

I guess all of you Trump supporters have your heads up your know what and believe Trump can do no wrong. Even though he put Pence’s head on the chopping block? What would have done if you rioters had killed Pence or anyone else? Would you all feel that was the way to handle what went on, because then all of you would be held on murder charge and go to jail for life. Every one of you need to get a life, because you are not thinking. Biden won this election by more than 7 million votes and just because Trump was losing the count you can’t stop counting because you are losing. Oh, and by the way the person or persons that killed that policeman, everyone of you should be charged with his killing. Trump has thrown all of you under the bus and as left you holding the bag.

johnny mac brown (@guest_1129480)
Reply to  Glenn R.
9 months ago

The police officer that was supposedly killed when struck in the head with a fire extinguisher.. according to autopsy report,, No head trauma,,He died from a stroke. He was also a trump supporter..

John (@guest_1129399)
9 months ago

He’s also letting thousands of illegals into America now for his ultimate goal of turning Texas blue (Democrat) who has 45 electoral votes from the getgo, so in a Presidential election, if the Democrats have the 2 biggest states for electoral votes, California and Texas, with a few smaller states, they will start out with almost having enough to win! So this is another horrible scheme to gain power by the Democrats, totally eliminating Republicans forever! Trump come back! Hurry!

Foster Johns (@guest_1129432)
9 months ago

I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!1 THIS WHOLE THING BY THE DEM”S IS DISGUSTING AND STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CECELIA HENDERSON (@guest_1129469)

I stand with Trump!!!

True Patriot (@guest_1129477)
9 months ago

Trump is our President we will not concede too joe biden 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Susan Hobson (@guest_1129538)
Reply to  True Patriot
9 months ago

Trump will always be my President and if he ever gets in in 2024 he should disband the electoral college and Revamp Congress so we never have to deal with scum and having several families in the White House. You will never get an unbiased house if you have all seats held by brother,sister,uncles and so on. People who own huge corporation s do not have two many relatives working at the same level of operation.

Angel (@guest_1129501)
9 months ago

Agree 100 % Bidet gangs wants destroying American family’s , they must be impeached for traitors, corrupt and anti Americans. Thanks to all senators that support President Trump.

Mary (@guest_1129517)
9 months ago

I agree with you, well said!

michael (@guest_1129532)
9 months ago

RIGHT ON -I feel the same-Biden, and all the other liberals are total traitors to America-
may somehow Trump will be back

Sylvia Wieluc (@guest_1129543)
9 months ago

I couldn’t agree more!! This whole thing is a waste of time and money.

Ann Marir (@guest_1129218)
9 months ago

Justice at last for President Trump. I hope all those radical democrats ( we all know who they are from top Biden to the lowest in his administration. Are eating crow.

Richard (@guest_1129221)
9 months ago

Thank you Sentor Scott once again you have proven you are an honorable man

KATH (@guest_1129313)
Reply to  Richard
9 months ago

THANK YOU SENATOR SCOTT YOU ARE A HONORABLE PERSON GOD BLESS YOU. SIR. YOU JUST GAVE THESE DEMORATS AN EDUCATION.

GinaLou (@guest_1129330)
Reply to  Richard
9 months ago

I ADMIRE YOU MR. SCOTT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF THE TRUTH. YOU ARE TO BE ADMIRED AND RESPECTED

JasCam (@guest_1129222)
9 months ago

Joe (Munskin) Manchin is a ‘dog faced, lying pony soldier!’

WV deserves better, much better!

Gunny (@guest_1129246)
Reply to  JasCam
9 months ago

Originally from WV myself.. I have to agree with you about Manchin. His politician days are over! Politicians need to understand that it is NOT your feelings that you get to vote on… it is the people you represent! Go against the will of the people who voted for you and you go after Trump because of your “ FEELINGS “ you will be voted out!!!

David Johnson (@guest_1129265)
Reply to  Gunny
9 months ago

Gunny You are right! Obviously some politicians are scared of events we encounter far more often. And Joe Biden never got sent to war zones. Stopping the Keystone XL Pipeline though should be reversed. it was OK to the Obama EPA!! I worked in West Virginia as an Environmental Scientist!

Geri (@guest_1129290)
Reply to  Gunny
9 months ago

He leans as the wind blows…

paul f murphy (@guest_1129269)
Reply to  JasCam
9 months ago

Manchin is just another democrat puppet who jumps when NANCY tells him to, he does not represent WV ,he is a coward who will vote with Pelosi on whatever she tells him to do

johnny mac brown (@guest_1129488)
Reply to  paul f murphy
9 months ago

Manchin says,,,I wear the pants in this administration,,,, ha ha POLOSI TELLS HIM WHAT COLOR TO WEAR..

Karen R Sheerin (@guest_1129281)
Reply to  JasCam

& full of malarkey, too

Robert Wayne Wagner (@guest_1129225)

term limits NOW!!!

Karole Conaway (@guest_1129270)
Reply to  Robert Wayne Wagner
9 months ago

And Cheating, lying biden is way past his limit as are most of the evil demonrats in Congress!

Phillippi (@guest_1129347)
Reply to  Karole Conaway
9 months ago

Let us just face it Joe O’Biben is simply just an old”fool !”

Charlene122 (@guest_1129519)
Reply to  Robert Wayne Wagner
9 months ago

I strongly agree with you Robert! For a member of the house to serve as many years as Pelosi ,Schumer, Waters, etc.was never meant to be. We rally all need to support term limits.

Vince (@guest_1129230)
9 months ago

Illegitimate Joe. Thats his legacy.

Grant D Taylor Jr (@guest_1129272)
Reply to  Vince
9 months ago

Illegitimate Joe has AIR between the ears, he is nothing but a puppet.

Richard Y Matsukawa (@guest_1129231)
9 months ago

Liz Cheney said she voted to impeach as a duty to the Constitution but what she forgets or ignores is that teh Constitution did not put her in her office. It was the people who voted for and she betrayed their confidence as did the six others (maybe 10) that also rejected their constituents voices and voted on their own personal agenda. The people have chosen their leader as President Trump and these traitorous few need to be censured or expelled from the party and seek their fortunes and personal ambitions across the aisle. They failed to listen to their electors and the clear majority of GOP supporters. Like it or not, they have to stick to the ‘team’ and direct themselves in the effort the voters have specifically chosen for them. They failed and are failing their duty by their own personal and independent choices.

Arthur Doyle (@guest_1129235)
9 months ago

Because Pelosi hates Trump our politicians waste time on a trial that’s (regardless of the house vote) unconstitutional, waste taxpayers money on a trial, water the opportunity to actually do the work for which they were elected. This trial has nothing to do with the American voters. It’s about party politics. It’s Pelosi trying to “get even” when she should be working to help the American citizenship.

Wilber Williams (@guest_1129244)
9 months ago

the whole democrat team were a bunch of drama queens.. I watch some of their ,as the world turns .soap opera, made me sick to watch such made up crap. .Want to blame someone blame the police force for not having more back up…..there were trouble makers in the crowd. who stirred up the crowd. paid by soros ????????????

judith Valentine (@guest_1129247)
9 months ago

The 6 Rhino are the same ones who vote with Libs most of the time and should all be voted out they are not true Republicans

Donald Miller (@guest_1129305)
Reply to  judith Valentine

judith Valentine ,
True Republicans ?? The R.I.N.O.s are not Republicans at all ! They are true Democrats that have intentionally infiltrated the Republican Party !

David Johnson (@guest_1129253)
9 months ago

I used to live in West Virginia. Joe Manchin is a disgrace and hated by those who I know that still live there!

Michael C (@guest_1129254)
9 months ago

WTF….I guess it’s not necessary to have ANY knowledge of the Constitution to be a Democrat….unless of course it only applies to Republicans infringing on anything to do with the Left. I guess the only idiots to think that anyone in the Democratic party might have any semblance of a brain (they’re all suffering from a condition known as “vacancy of the cranium”) are the fools who voted for them. The “bright side” of what’s happening now is, MANY of the Democratic party voters are realizing they FU by voting for a treasonous, dishonest, lying BASTARD for President!

Trudy (@guest_1129255)
9 months ago

They’ll just to come up with something else to start up against Trump, because if they don’t they’ll actually have to do some work and PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT DICTATOR JOE IS DOING!

percy (@guest_1129258)
9 months ago

I agree with this statement:

george (@guest_1129259)
9 months ago

we need “justice” for those who counted ballots more than once, brought in boxes and baskets of illegal votes to be counted and set the computers to short count for Trump and over count for Biden.

Donald Miller (@guest_1129341)
Reply to  george

george ,
There is no justice in the world ! There are only those who cheat ( rig elections ) and those who don’t. The reality is , that those who do not cheat , end up with the short dirty end of the stick.

Monibee (@guest_1129421)
Reply to  george
9 months ago

Whoa!! First, to Ken worth, Obama is just as white as he is black!! Everyone has allowed him to and has themselves left that fact behind.
This 2nd sham of an impeachment shows again the level of dishonesty the evil ones have lowered themselves to. Never have I seen this much hatred. I wouldn’t know how to be so mean to someone who gave so much for God, country and “we the people”. President Trump has been a blessing from God.

Jim (@guest_1129260)
9 months ago

We just have to stick together when it comes time to vote vote these communist out of office!!

Lawanna (@guest_1129262)
9 months ago

The Democrats cheated! That everyone knows. Billionaires, do not want honest politicians, they want more money and power. As long as it is our backs not theirs. They forgot no one gets out of this life alive. No one can take the money with them. They are way beyond providing for their family. Power, power, power!!!!!SICK

paul f murphy (@guest_1129264)
9 months ago

These democrats ,many in office for as long as colonel sanders from KFC , need to pack up their millions and go home ,you all have gotten filthy rich off of taxpaying american citizens like myself ,you are the party of the KKK ,.Slavery., corruption, anti/american rhetoric, putting foreign nations before american citizens ,just think how much money this country spends on nations that want to do US harm ,how that money could be used to help the people in big cities projects get out of the mess that democrats in your local government endorsed ,all democrats have failed to help you for decades, taking money meant for your neighborhoods and making themselves filthy rich ,not giving you one iota of thought in the process, one example ,MAXINE WATERS , the ghetto wants their money back, open your eyes people ,this corruption must be stopped !!! Paul the Jarhead 79-82

DOTTI (@guest_1129266)

WATCH X22 REPORT!!!!!

Wanda Deleon (@guest_1129273)
9 months ago

The only thing president Trump did was for the good of American! Unlike fake president Biden! President Trump doesn’t believe in violence! The Democrats have been trying ever since he became President to destroy president Trump! They are the ones that should be taken from office for all the false allegations! President Trump should be reinstated and given extra time since he never was allowed to be president freely!

Marsha Smith (@guest_1129274)
9 months ago

This “Impeachment” has all the earmarks (as did the first one) of sour grapes on the part of the Democrats as well as a
mobster- gang related activity that says only one thing: “I’ll get even with you” . Democrats can not behave more childish or more evil.
Democrats are the worst losers in history.
This is not “politics” folks. This is pure unadulterated HATRED.
It may be better to FIRE EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL and start over, the old fashion way:
(1) Re–register ALL voters.
(2) No mail- in votes AT ALL.
(3) VOTE IN PERSON.
(4) Use only PAPER BALLOTS.
(5) Count all ballots BY HAND.
ONE AT A TIME.
(6) NO COMPUTERS AT ALL.
My prayer is that God will bless Donald Trump with another “NOT GUILTY” as, of course, he actually is.

JDW (@guest_1129311)
Reply to  Marsha Smith
9 months ago

Marsha, I agree with you 100%……….. But, for that to happen we need to clean the swamp! We can not seem to vote them out, the swamp controls the ballot box. RECALL and stop kowtowing to these thugs.

Brad (@guest_1129506)
Reply to  Marsha Smith
9 months ago

You say “(2) No mail- in votes AT ALL.” We have to have a way our overseas/out of state military and truly legitimate shut-ins can vote by mail. I am sure, however, that a method can be conceived and put in place.

James (@guest_1129535)
Reply to  Marsha Smith
9 months ago

The Democrats are of their father the Devil, like Jesus told the religious Jews in his day on earth, “That you of your father the devil and the works he does you will do.” So you don’t have to look far to see whose children they are and belong too.

ajk (@guest_1129545)
Reply to  Marsha Smith
9 months ago

You are so RIGHT!! YOUR “OLD FASHIONED” WAY OF VOTING IS THE ANSWER!! I AM ALL FOR IT!!

Katydid (@guest_1129296)
9 months ago

We would be on our way back to a more normal lifestyle if we had voted Trump in again. But oh no….the Dems and media have such hate in their hearts that we will NEVER get back to what we want only what the Dems and liberals want. Which is not good for the average American person. They have lied and cheated their way into the White House. They will sink our country.

Karen Hainline (@guest_1129302)
9 months ago

We also need to look at 3 Supreme Court justices that have been compromised. In other words, they are no longer
apolitical but have obviously become weaponized against one party, namely the Republican Party. It has been months since the election and they are just now getting to the trial? Mike Lindell has the proof ready for court as well as Sidney Powell, who can also do a Military Tribunal hearing. The only one right now who can and she is ready to blast all the naysayers. We should not just settle for the next election, but should throw out this election the same as if a team had cheated in a game they would automatically lose. They would also get fined for throwing the game. How about hitting the States that allowed this fraud and contributed to this fraudulent election. We know that if they threw out the illegitimate votes, Trump won EVERY STATE! Let’s DEMAND TRUMP’S 2ND TERM NOW!!! Convict those who committed fraud!

Robert Waddell (@guest_1129326)
9 months ago

I honestly think that there should be drug testing for all Congressional politicians of both parties including the Vice President and the President!

Rex West (@guest_1129332)
9 months ago

Will it have to be too late before our nation opens it’s eyes to all of this theater going on by the evil Democrats and all of the Americans that believe them. Follow the money and greed and power and the Dems fit it all. My heart hurts for this wonderful country that the Democrats have but all destroyed.

JDW (@guest_1129333)
9 months ago

We need the list who voted that this impeachment was constitutional. We need to identify who is a rino. We need to start recalling these crooks and install fresh blood that has not been corrupted by DC. We need to instruct the USSPC that their job is not to make law, but to adhere to the law as written. The Constitution is the law of the land and it is not a living document. We need term limits period and maybe for the justices as well.

Cornelius. McNamara (@guest_1129343)
9 months ago

Clues joe and there cons in the democratic Party Lier, what els can say.

Vincent Wiehardt (@guest_1129365)
9 months ago

Adolph Hitler said “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough” people will believe it. The DemoRats have tried this twice against our real president, Mr. Trump. I see a connection. What’s next!!

Nonnie (@guest_1129368)
9 months ago

Thank you, Senator Scott. Finally some common sense is heard. This whole set-up is a waste of taxpayer money and the democrats are actually stealing from us by wasting their time with this instead of working.

roland voisine (@guest_1129369)
9 months ago

sounds like a change in my primary vote next time around.

Thomas Soriano, Sr. (@guest_1129370)
9 months ago

I consider myself an average American. That being said, I have to ask, how can corrupt and treasonous individuals claim, that someone else is a criminal?

Betty Rickmond (@guest_1129388)
9 months ago

All this drama just to try preventing
President Trump from running again
in 2024; because the Democrats know,
without fraud in the voting system, again,
he will take this country by a landslide
as he did in 2020 !

Bruce Walters (@guest_1129397)
9 months ago

This is just a shabby move to block President Trump from running for re-election in 2024. Yes, President Trump is that good, and Democrats are that afraid of him. Impeach all Democrats involved in this sham, and bar them forever from ever holding public office again

Chuck (@guest_1129407)
9 months ago

BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!

ted (@guest_1129422)
9 months ago

Thank you Tim Scott for telling what it is. You are honest for telling the truth , Pres Trump has nothing to do with the riot. The Democrats has nothing to do but make false accusation. Thank you for the honest senators who said what it is. Let us see what Biden can do better . I doubt it. More power to Pres Trump

Foster Johns (@guest_1129429)

Jan (@guest_1129485)
9 months ago

Call, write, email or message your Representatives and Senators over and over and over. Tell them to get off their duffs and rid of Biden and his horrible VP. It’s times to stand up and be counted, not talk, do. The Republicans need to start investigations of Biden, Harris, Clinton, Obama, Schumer and any other Democrat that has a ugly mouth, also Maxine Waters.

Wilbert C. Jennings Jr (@guest_1129514)
9 months ago

I along with 80million people stand with President Trump and those that fabricated this win will be held accountable.

Lyudmila Loseva (@guest_1129539)
9 months ago

I think that all the follies that plutocrats are committing today, led by Biden Pelosi, Schumer, etc., can only be explained by the horror of Trump. Let them name at least one leader who could be comparable to Trump. Today – no one besides Trump! – He is my President!

daledor (@guest_1129552)
9 months ago

This is definitely a hate Trump syndrome on display but also may be a smoke and mirror of even more devious things going on. I pray all that is hidden be brought to light and that the weapons formed against America and God’s people in particular will be used against them. Let TRUTH and JUSTICE prevail Lord.