August 5, 2021

President Trump dismisses rumors of plans for 2024 campaign

President Trump moved swiftly to end speculation about potential plans for a 2024 presidential run on Tuesday, encouraging supporters to focus on the issue at hand: Ongoing challenges to the preliminary results of the 2020 election.

As Democrats and even some GOP leaders attempt to dismiss Trump’s challenges of suspicious voting irregularities in a number of critical states, speculation that Trump will attempt a comeback in 2024 has run rampant.

However, Trump has maintained throughout the last several weeks that he will not concede the 2020 election, rendering speculation about 2024 irrelevant.

Trump reinforced this point during a White House Christmas event on Tuesday, declaring that “I don’t want to go four years forward, I want to go four weeks back. We never give up we caught tremendous fraud.”

“We had an election where we won by a lot, everybody knows it, even the other side knows it … we actually won by a landslide,” Trump continued in a video of the event posted by former adviser Dr. Sebastian Gorka, adding that his legal team is pushing forward in attempting to bring election challenges to the Supreme Court.

“It’s going to be an incredible six incredible weeks and you’re going to see a lot of action, that I can tell you,” the President previewed.

“We’ve had a great four years and one way or another we’re going to have a great four years because this next four years is going to be very exciting. We won’t talk beyond that,” he concluded.

Do you support President Trump’s legal challenges to the election? Scroll down to the comments section and let us know what you think!

Shawndeplorable (@guest_1085294)
7 months ago

Yes I support President Trump. Not only a recount , but an Audit. We need changes in how we should proceed with elections. Cameras for sure, armed guards and better ballot counting equipment. These computers have to go ! Too much room for fraud…

Joseph Kempf (@guest_1085301)
Reply to  Shawndeplorable

200% agree, Shawn!

Erin Ward (@guest_1085462)
Reply to  Shawndeplorable
7 months ago

I agree with Shawn 1000%. This election was absolutely ridiculously atrocious. I always knew and completely thought that Trump won this election. I had always suspected voter fraud. I could never understand why there had to be Mail-in Voting. In person voting has been going on for many, many years since I can remember. And that was the only fair way to vote and know that it was legal and right. I hope Trump shows them that he was right in saying that there was way too much voter fraud going around. GO TRUMP!

Sandra Washington (@guest_1085639)
Reply to  Erin Ward
7 months ago

8the vote in ballots that were ,were Polosi s idea to think and make sure Trump didn’t get the presidency, she’s in for a surprise I think. If Trump gets this presidency he needs to drain the swamp asap. That mouth of the house needs to go first along with a lot of others. She’s the Wicked with of the West, us Americans do not need or want her services any longer, get rid of her she’s trouble

Jim Prince (@guest_1085541)
Reply to  Shawndeplorable
7 months ago

Go back to Voting on one election day. It seems that our lazyness has gotten us to this place. Easy is going to destroy the country. Voting machines should never be able to connect to the internet or be able to hack from a cell phone. Just how stupid is that.

Wanda Watson (@guest_1085295)
7 months ago

THIS I THINK IS HOW ITS GOING TO PLAY OUT IF BIDEN GETS IT. GOD WILL NOT LET US SUFFER UNDER THIS CRAZY OLD MAN. BUT IF TRUMP WINS WE WILL HAVE TIME TO REPENT AND MAKE THE NEXT 4 YEARS EVEN GREATER, THAN GREAT. GOD WILL NOT ALLOW ANYMORE BABIES TO BE SLAUGHTERED, PEOPLE TO LOSE THEIR LIFES SAVINGS, A ND WORSHIP ANOTHER ‘ONE WORLD GOVERMENT’ UNDER BIDEN. GOD PLEASE BLESS OUR COUNTRY.

Joseph Kempf (@guest_1085299)
Reply to  Wanda Watson
7 months ago

I LOVE you optimism, Wanda! PRAY that the Lord will permit what is best for America to happen!!!

Joseph Kempf (@guest_1085297)
7 months ago

Never before in our lifetime has FRAUD in a presidential election been so widespread as in 2020. If we wish to keep our country a Republic (as Ben Franklin seemed to question our ability to do,) and if we wish nothing like this widespread manipulation of votes to EVER take place again, FULL DISCLOSURE of what happened in this year’s presidential election MUST occur!!!

Mar (@guest_1085310)
Reply to  Joseph Kempf
7 months ago

I pray that what you say is true but part of me wonders how long this evil has been occurring in our government.

David Wilkinson (@guest_1085298)
7 months ago

I am an American, the Democratic Party has moved to destroy America. The ability of Americans to democratically vote for our leaders is the essence of Democracy. Take that away and we are another Banana Republic or another Belarus. Our Founders warned that this could happen and that is I believe why the ability to own a gun was given in the 2nd amendment to the constitution.

If we are not ready to fight for our rights as American’s, we deserve and will lose our rights. I do not agree with everything our President Trump has said or done but I can understand why an ordinary citizen with no prior political experience would have a difficult time managing or trusting anyone in Washington DC. However, that is exactly what our founders wanted to happen. Mr. Trump has been one of the best presidents we have ever had. It is time to get rid of career politicians. Our founders left England because they did not want Lords, Dukes etc as their hereditary leaders. However, that is exactly where we are now. Absolute Term Limits must be implemented for all elected officials. Keep President Trump and severely punish those who have tried to destroy our Democracy.

Virginia Gladney (@guest_1085308)
Reply to  David Wilkinson
7 months ago

Agree with everything you have said. We need President Trump more than ever. We don’t need anymore long term politicians.

Judy Lovett (@guest_1085376)
Reply to  David Wilkinson
7 months ago

Amen your so right,we must fight for OUR AMERICA,we have let to many immigrants into our country that’s where we got Omar and tales and others,PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER,we dont want the Clintons,the BIDENS,the Obamas,the bush’s back in our lives,they are all EVIL

Pattie Kelly (@guest_1085306)
7 months ago

We have to fight this voter fraud THIS year and not kick the can down the road. This has been building up for some time now look what we have to deal with. Anyone one who has any common sense can see how Joe Biden could not of won this election fairly. His rallies on a good day he would get about 200 people. There was one rally that no one showed up and one that no one showed up but the media. And you want ME to believe he won all those votes from the swing states ONLY??? AH NO!!! He under preformed in other states but when it came to the swing states JOE was a swinging. NOT POSSIBLE OR LOGICAL!!!! Let this go to the SCOTUS. They go by the Constitution well the right does. They will see the fraud. Election day is the second Tuesday of November. If your votes are not in by the close of that election day then your state is out of luck. Plus the legislators are the only ones that can make changes to the election in their state. So anyone else who has made changes theirs is null and void.

raymond lombardi (@guest_1085309)
7 months ago

I’m please that Mr. Trump won’t concede, he doesn’t have a need to concede because Peloci, and yes, I called her by her last name since she disrespects me as a united states citison, and I will not stand for that!

PESTEAGUEVOS (@guest_1085318)
7 months ago

THE PEOPLE CONTROLLED BY SATAN IS INCREDIBLE,THAT SOMEONE WOULD EVEN ENTERTAIN VOTING FOR DEMONRATS AFTER SEEING THE CHAOS THEY HAVE BROUGHT ON THIS NATION,BY ALLOWING DESTRUCTION OF HISTORY AND STATUES,SMALL BUSINESSES,ATTACKS ON POLICE, EVIL DEMOCRAP GOV. AND MAYORSALLOWING IDENTITY POLITICS TO PLAY OUT, AND INVENTING BULLCRAP LIES ABOUT RACISM,WHICH IS THEIR BIGGEST LIE THAT THEY USE ALL THE TIME TO FRAGMENT PEOPLE.THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE RACISTS AND DIVIDERS. ITS BAFFLING THAT ANYONE WOULD VOTE FOR THESE HATCHLINGS.

John Tyler (@guest_1085321)
7 months ago

I also agree that it has been difficult to hear some of the stuff that Trump has spoken these last four years. My wife and I concentrate on his POLICIES, and what he has accomplished and will accomplish going forward, given the chance that SCOTUS will hear arguments and rule in his favor. It may be that the Lord will grant the wishes of so many Americans to remove any last trace of God from our public life, continue to murder babies under the guise of “women’s health care,” confiscate our guns, provide health care for illegal immigrants to buy votes, and on and on.
If that is His plan, then perhaps we will reap exactly what we have sown. Georgia will soon tell us which path our country will choose.

Carol (@guest_1085336)
7 months ago

Of course I support our president. The 2020 election was a sham. Trump won fair and square then hit by an onslaught of phony ballots, out of nowhere that were not verified by registered voter records and were allowed to be added when they were late and most fraudulent!

Faith Matsuoka (@guest_1085343)
7 months ago

We need Trump right now. 2024 will be too late. I am just praying and trying to trust that God will somehow work it out for him to continue for 4 more years. If God isn’t pleased to do that, I believe He wants to bring in the Tribulation and things will go terribly bad, especially for those of us who love the Lord. Things will be absolutely awful if Biden is President, because of the people behind him, telling him what to do. I’m just glad to know the Lord and know He’s in control. Nevertheless, I am praying like crazy, because that’s what He tells us to do.

David Tyson (@guest_1085346)
7 months ago

Yes I support President Trump and he should keep fitting especially after seeing the video from Tucker Carlsons
show.

Audrey saltsman (@guest_1085349)
7 months ago

I agree with all the above comments. We do need President Trump four more years. I can’t even imagine Biden and Harris in the white house. Dear Lord have pity on this country and let President Trump continue to be our president four more years.

Jane E Gutherie (@guest_1085396)
Reply to  Audrey saltsman
7 months ago

Audrey, Amen Sister! President Trump needs America’s support now more than ever. Can these demoncrats not foresee the fall of America should this fraudulent politician and his jokester running mate step into the Whitehouse? WTF has happen to our American government?

Beth T. Schreckengost (@guest_1085360)
7 months ago

Yes, we have to believe God

Carol Neuhaus (@guest_1085383)
7 months ago

President Trump will not let us down…he will not break, he will not bend!

wilbert C. Jennings Jr. (@guest_1085397)
7 months ago

This President has been done exactly like Jesus. The political power in the Jewish community were threatened by Jesus because they would no longer be needed by the people with the teachings of Jesus. In essence they were the swamp at that time so they fabricated stories and hired many to protest and demand Barabbas be set free and execute Jesus to shut him up. Trump has been lied about and false charges brought against him from day one because he too would eliminate many of the lifers in the swamp. The Democrats have paid protestors to make demands and even vote and cheat in order to vote Trump out to protect their plantations and gravy jobs of treason against America. BUT what they don’t realize is ,like Jesus Trump is the come back kid and they won’t like it at all!!!!

wilbert C. Jennings Jr. (@guest_1085398)
Reply to  wilbert C. Jennings Jr.
7 months ago

Biden is the modern day Barabbas . Biden is a thief, he black mailed the Ukraine leaders for a job for his son or he wouldn’t release a support package to them. Barabbas was a thief and a murderer.

Susan Strahan (@guest_1085400)
7 months ago

I never doubted you for a minute President Trump. I knew you and V.P. Pence would not knuckle under to a bunch of pathetic loser Democrats that have to cheat to achieve their evil goals in destroying America the beautiful the USA. Thank you for taking care of us and putting us first. God Bless

becky (@guest_1085422)
7 months ago

TRUE AMERICANS PLEASE REMEMBER IT AINT OVER TILL THE COWS COME HOME LOL!!!

Bill Senior (@guest_1085465)
7 months ago

Absolutely 100% I support Our POTUS “Donald J. Trump” … it you were in his place and was “Totally Robbed” of – especially a POTUS Election, wouldn’t you be, duh!!!!!! If not, then “You are a Nutjob and need “Help” …. immediately or Your just as Rotten To The Core” as the POS Democrats that were involved with this “””””””FRAUD”””””” on the United States of America and either need to LEAVE or be imprisoned ……….PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

Phyllis Morris (@guest_1085478)
7 months ago

I worked early voting for 2 weeks in my state and I had not one person who changed their party from Republican to Democrat – but over a dozen who changed from Democrat to Republican. I realize that is a very small number, but as just one early voting worker – imagine how many people that would be if all polling places in the country had that same situation.

Kumar Soysa (@guest_1085547)
7 months ago

If American voters, republicans and democrats unite to investigate this extensive and mind boggling fraud, your country will be lost to you.

W. H. (Bill) Sterling (@guest_1085595)
7 months ago

CORRECT, 1,000% CORRECT !!! CRAZY, OLD SLEPPY JOE is NOT PRESIDENTAL TIMBER (NOT A HARD WOOD like OAK, BUT MORE LIKE A SOFT PINE FULL of SAP that BURNS QUICKLY) !!!!!

ONCE AGAIN “I PRAY & ASK GOD to BLESS AMERICA NOW & FOREVER” !!!! LORD, PLEASE SEND OLD CRAZY UNCLE JOE HOME to REST for EVER in YOUR DWELLING PLACE !!!!!!

“GOD BLESS DONALD J. TRUMP our PRESIDENT & AMERICA NOW & FOREVER”!!!! AMEN, AMEN I SAY to ALL NOW & FOREVER !!!!!!

Joy (@guest_1085727)
7 months ago

I am hearing as we speak about the Chinese controlling Hollywood and the Movies etc. I don’t know if you or anyone recalls the group of people blackballing Movie stars and would not give them any work many years ago if they were even seen going to a communist party convention or what have you. Well, after the Stars joined the Democrats they were able to get work. Now as we see, any one of the Movie stars voting Republican loses their jobs. Seems to me there is a connection between the Communist Party and Democrats. Even in 2020, the Movie stars who voted Republican still to this day lose their jobs. Many of them as I counted wanted to vote Republican and even spoke up for the Republicans. I was over 100 that was voting for President Trump. After I now know that several were fired for doing so. This doesn’t seem fair and makes me think of the Democrats back then when they were blackballing the actors from working, the Democrats took over and the actors were lost their jobs if they voted Republican. Sounds like the whole thing about communist and the actors going to see what was being said was for Democrats to black mail them into voting for them.

Sharon (@guest_1085729)
7 months ago

I agree there should be a full investigation and disclosure. We experienced first hand in our county things the election officials were doing that were not legal. Even talked with a man from PA who was very angry because when he checked on his absentee ballot he was told that he had voted a straight Democratic ticket. Problem is, he never received his ballot before the election! Someone in PA voted for him! He is very angry that the vote was taken away from him. He was going to vote Trump all the way, but did not get the opportunity. If it happened once, I’m sure it happened many many times.

Joy (@guest_1085733)
7 months ago

I think they should void the election and redo it or for any fraud, the side doing it should forfeit the Presidency. It was serious FRAUD against the American people having the right to vote for whom they want. Everything that happened during the election was Democrats doing to shield what they were doing to set up the voting machines, rioters getting paid, mail people moving ballots where they can get rid of them was all fraud. They should go to prison for treason. It is a joke Biden winning the Presidency, he didn’t even campaign. Couldn’t speak properly, much less run this country.

Joy (@guest_1085739)
7 months ago

I sent in my ballot in California, because I live here. I had to go through a lot before they would agree I even had a registration. I signed up for track your ballot on the internet after getting help and finding out in 2016 there was fraud also. I checked my ballot almost daily to make sure it got there and even after to make sure it didn’t disappear. After November 3rd. I began to worry because I saw California red before they quit counting for the night and went to bed at about 1:30 am. I got up early and checked everything about the election and saw what was impossible to not win for Trump, turned blue. I was more worried and tracked my ballot again and it said I didn’t have an account and they couldn’t find my record. I called where the ballots were counted and this lady had trouble finding my record and asked so many questions that made me believe she was making a new record for me. After 45 – an hour she finally found my record. She kept making excuses about why I couldn’t find it. I had an answer for everything she said because I am far from stupid. So she put my record she made up on the screen and it was different than what I saw before.

joker (@guest_1085947)
7 months ago

Here is a great Blog You might Locate Interesting that we encourage you to visit. Bette-Ann Em Evanne

NANCY DETWEILER (@guest_1086708)
7 months ago

DON’T GIVE UP, TRUMP! WE LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU IN THE WHITE HOUSE, NOT BIDEN! I WILL NEVER ACCEPT BIDEN/HARRIS. THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED TO RUN.
AMERICA NEEDS TO HAVE STRICT QUALIFICATIONS FOR THOSE RUNNING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE … NOT ALLOW ANY CRIMINAL TO RUN. TRUMP ASKED THAT BIDEN BE INVESTIGATED FOR HIS RELATIONSHIPS IN UKRAINE AND WAS CRITICIZED. POLITICIANS HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A COUNTRY SUCCESSFULLY. FRANKLY, I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOOD AT, EXCEPT FOR GRABBING POWER ANY WAY THEY CAN.

6 months ago

Thanks a lot for the blog. Really looking forward to read more. Want more. Isidora Emelen Tay

cinayet süsü izle (@guest_1109815)
6 months ago

I really like reading through a post that will make men and women think. Tomasine Peyter Phoebe

erotik izle (@guest_1109847)
6 months ago

Hi there colleagues, pleasant paragraph and pleasant urging commented here, I am actually enjoying by these. Sarah Pauly Thom

Michalowski (@guest_1114791)
6 months ago

Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is definitely worth a read if anybody comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You surely put it in perspective for me.

cheap flights (@guest_1116956)
6 months ago

It’s difficult to find educated people in this
particular subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
Thanks

online (@guest_1117285)

This is a surely enchanting post. Put them coming. Ginnie Husain Turoff

cheap flights (@guest_1117625)
6 months ago

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your theme.

filmkovasi (@guest_1117903)
6 months ago

I made this recipe for Thanksgiving and it was so delicious! I love sweet potatoes in all forms. Sweet or savory but I feel that for Thanksgiving you do have to be more decadent and the maple syrup definitely added that decadence for me. I will most likely be making this for Christmas as well. Bennie Thornie Samuel

watch (@guest_1118358)
6 months ago

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile! Alane Tammy Os

123movies (@guest_1118716)
6 months ago

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Danica Urban Ferd

lig tv (@guest_1119235)
6 months ago

I think the admin of this website is genuinely working hard for his site, for the reason that here every data is quality based information. Michell Spence Karola

hindi movie (@guest_1119632)

Say, you got a nice blog. Much thanks again. Much obliged. Doe Arnie Emelin

netflix (@guest_1119656)
6 months ago

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post. Lorena Guthrey Austina