December 4, 2021

Pelosi warns Trump against blocking coronavirus relief bill over USPS funding

President Trump is currently on a roll, making big moves right and left — and it’s infuriating to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who has spent the last four years attempting to block his every move.

Pelosi threatened that if GOP negotiators refuse to agree to her stipulation that the hotly-contested coronavirus relief bill includes $25 billion in funding for the postal service, she’s going to “take it to the people.”

During her Thursday press briefing, Pelosi hit at President Trump’s dismissal of Democrat requests to prop up the failing US Postal Service.

Trump said on Thursday morning that he does not approve of current Democrat-led requests for funding for mail-in voting and the USPS, which sent Pelosi into a rage.

Pelosi warned that if Trump administration officials “came in the room and said, the president’s never doing this. That’s something we take to the American people, and the American people want the Postal Service protected and preserved.”

Pelosi did not elaborate on what “taking it to the American people” means, but Democrats are willing to do anything to defeat Trump, so who knows what Pelosi has up her sleeve.

Pelosi slammed Trump for holding up negotiations over the USPS funding, exclaiming: “They’re going to prevent children from having food, safety in the schools, people from being evicted, all of that, stopping the spread of the virus, because of the Postal Service? That’s what they’re saying?”

Pelosi and her Democrat colleagues know that they’ve lost the upper hand in COVID-19 relief negotiation. Instead of working on a compromise to help the American people, they’re digging in their heels on a program that is not directly related to the economic damage caused by lockdowns.

Tim Toroian (@guest_1035796)

Sow!!!

paw paw (@guest_1035798)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

You’re being charitable!!

alicia Cervera (@guest_1035816)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

Agree! Who is she to threaten the >President of the United States??! What an arse.

Christine L Behrens (@guest_1035853)
Reply to  alicia Cervera

She thinks she IS the President – urggg!

Jeannie Storey (@guest_1035882)
Reply to  Christine L Behrens

I have been frauded by the postal service before, therefore I bought the same item twice so I for one, don’t tell me they cannot lose your merchandise or mail. I get other people’s mail all the time. I am not saying anything bad to you, Christine L Behrens. I just want prune face Pelosi that things do get lost in the mail. Can anyone in here say they never got another person’s mail? Or someone brought you their mail that was left in their box. I am in favor of going to my poll to vote! Who’s with me?

Jeannie Storey (@guest_1035883)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I meant to say someone brought you your mail from their box.

C.R. Baxter (@guest_1035888)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I have to vote in person……my mail is stolen on a regular basis 😞

Linda (@guest_1035906)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I mailed a birthday card with a check to my godchild 3 years ago and she never received it. Many days my sister in Alabama and all the people in her complex receive no mail! They have reported the problem several times and have gotten no response from the postmaster. Often times here our mail is not delivered. If they run late they just don’t deliver. Then the next day you get a bunch of mail that belongs to other people. The postal service should not be getting any additional money from the taxpayers!

Jo (@guest_1035916)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

Yep, me too, lost mail, got others mail, etc and am going to the polls.

Marlene (@guest_1035920)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I often get mail for another person mistakenly put in my mail box. The post office is not infailable, particularly with all the junk mail they have to deliver.

doodles (@guest_1035939)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

All I can say about the Post Office is I still get mail for someone who lived in my house more than 6 years ago! In 2016 I ordered Trump yard signs and when they were delivered, someone had opened the tubes, taken out the signs, then sealed and delivered them — what jerks. Based on that alone, and not the millions of other facts, Democrats at all levels will try to interfere with conservative voters and the election itself.

Catherine Hachman (@guest_1035944)

I’m voting in person

Margie (@guest_1035946)

You got my vote

Mary Malinoski (@guest_1035960)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I agree wholeheartedly! If the public can get out to shop, visit or even protest they can manage to make it out to VOTE. As for getting the wrong mail that has over the years been a reoccuring event now and then and we have lived at the same address for over 40 years. As for Pelosi she hates our President Donald Trump and will do everything she can to oppose and block him. What do you expect she’s suffering from the same mental condition as Biden.

Bubbelove (@guest_1035969)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I’m with you. I’ve also had my mail delivered elsewhere, had packages delivered to an apartment building next to mine (we had a wonderful postman who found it), and each of our apartment building complex has only 8 units. If people can go shopping, restaurants, PROTESTING, RIOTING (although who needs their votes?), supermarkets, beaches, etc. they can certainly go to vote. In my community, polls were open for local voting. Also when we vote we have to show our licenses.
Vote Republican all the way. Vote President Trump 2020.

Mary F Saunders (@guest_1035977)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I & my husband are with you!

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1035980)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

I can explain how it happened! It NOT LOST, BUT WAS STOLEN! USPS is the only shipped business were there IS NO CAMERA ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING! I work there! Seen employee walking out the door with package. Just claim it their! BIGGEST thief in the USPS IN LOCATION IN JAMAICA NEW YORK!

Janet Barlow (@guest_1036009)
Reply to  Jeannie Storey

We are lucky if we receive our mail before 8 pm and have got 3 days without it. I get notices of what should be in my mail each day and many times things are missing or it is mail that should have been delivered the day before…including bills that I am expecting. If the carrier doesn’t want to deliver a package, I get notice on line that the package is at the post office for pick up and when you go down there to pick it up they tell you to ignore it and that it went back out for delivery or told that it will show up…still missing one from months ago, but don’t know which one of us ordered or any detail based on the information USPS provides. No card telling you to pick up the item is left in the mail box, but the shipper thinks you picked it up at the post office. Many times they try to stuff the package into the mailbox instead of going around 50 feet up the hill to the house or they set packages on to of the box for anyone to take…people in our county see that regularly and our mailboxes are broken into or packages stolen all the time. I often get my neighbor’s mail and they get mine or mail for a completely different street that I take down to the building rather than put it in the box with flag up because they need to know when it happens. I vote absentee because I am disabled and cannot stand in line for any length of time without inflicting pain on myself, but I also drive down and deliver my ballot to the drop box at the County building as soon as I fill it out so that I know it won’t be lost in the mail. Absentee is one thing because you have to request an absentee ballot yourself, but mailing out ballots randomly without being sure the person is not deceased, moved and not changed mailing address, or moved to another state and their name was not removed from the list of registered voters. Additionally, ballots are time sensitive and won’t be counted if received late…ballots received from deployed military were not counted in 2016. You cannot trust mail in balloting nation wide and there is a BIG difference between Absentee voting and sending mail in ballots to all!

Tabatha mcgehee (@guest_1035861)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

Well she finally SAID SOMETHING I AGREED WITH. YEA TAKE IT TO THE PEOPLE. THEY DONT SIDE WITH YOU. MOST EVERY AMERICAN. SIDE WITH TRUMP. AND ANYWAY GOD IS IN THE HOUSE. GOD GETS WHAT GOD WANTS.

ROSEY (@guest_1035931)
Reply to  Tabatha mcgehee

I WENT TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD PO,TO BUY STAMPS AND A MONEY ORDER,WAS TOLD THEY DON’T SELL THEM ANY MORE.SO HAD TO PAY POSTAGE,TO SEND THE LETTERS,AND GO WALMART TO GET MY MONEY ORDER.HAD TO GET A MO TO MAKE A DEPOSIT AT HE WELLSFARGO.THEY DON’T DO CASH ANY MORE.WHAT A MESS OUR WORLD IS IN.

doodles (@guest_1035940)
Reply to  ROSEY

Don’t know the facts but, cash is going to become a thing of the past and worthless. Think of this, the super beings want a universal spending account that you really don’t control and they can watch everything you purchase, what you deposit (if there is still such a thing) and come tax time they can just scoop the money right out of your account. We were miles better without all of this freaking technology because with the good also comes the bad side of it.

Sylvia (@guest_1036061)
Reply to  doodles

Doodles. My dear old Mom used to say ‘they’ll have tattoos on your butts to track your every move’ and that is not far from reality IMHO! It’s all going to hell in a hand basket, unfortunately, all over the world! Wouldn’t you all just love to have a peek in fifty years to see what’s going on….or, maybe not, the shock would be too much!!!

Linda (@guest_1035947)
Reply to  ROSEY

Imo, the Dems are working to make us a cashless society. Read about how it’s being pushed. Their agenda is to be able to track all our purchases.

Bubbelove (@guest_1035968)
Reply to  Linda

They can already track our purchases, and do.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1035990)
Reply to  Tabatha mcgehee

She won’t! She think people don’t know what going on in the USPS! I for one work there! Paying these employee that should been FIRED IS A JOKE! Union contract will not let supervisor FIRED any poor worker! Hiring suppose to be equal amount the RACE. But lately More black are getting hired. Which make the USPS unfair labor practicing! Racist against white people!

Motormouth (@guest_1035923)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

My son works for the U.S.P. He gets paid well and we get our mail and, never have I heard anyone talk aganist the Postal Service. She is trying to force

Never have I heard any one speak bad about the Postal Service. My son works for them and he is happy with the pay and benefits. Never in the 47 years we have lived here, have we not gotton our mail. Pelosi is sorry as they come, she wants ABORATION money and she throw all this bad stuff in there. Trump don’t fall for evil, lies and murdering ways. She doesn’t care about they people, never has and never will. Let her eat all that expensive Ice Cream, while kids would love to have some,

Karen (@guest_1035975)
Reply to  Tim Toroian

That’s an insult to pigs!!!! Karen

JoetheNobody (@guest_1035797)

Sucks to be desperate you Delusional scumbag POS! Lol!!

Samuel Yoon (@guest_1035799)

I was not aware USPS has been inflicted with COVID19 badly!

Debra D Davy (@guest_1035805)
Reply to  Samuel Yoon

Yes and they have announced that they will back Biden

doodles (@guest_1035941)
Reply to  Debra D Davy

Well that explains why they are in financial distress, if they are backing Biden and Tamale they must also delusional idiots.

Jeannie Storey (@guest_1035884)
Reply to  Samuel Yoon

OMG! I heard mail fraud, I haven’t heard they had the coronavirus, but Pelosi and old Joe will come up with anything.

Howard Lewis (@guest_1035800)

Mail-in voting PLUS the democrat and republican managed crooked voting machines are long overdue for the garbage heap. The American people should have a lottery to see who gets to tar-and-feather the top crooked democrats and republicans.

Huapakechi (@guest_1035822)
Reply to  Howard Lewis

We could simply declare open season on politicians who have been in office more than three terms.

Robert (@guest_1035858)
Reply to  Huapakechi

Impeach Poliski(has), she’s the trouble maker

hmm (@guest_1035881)
Reply to  Huapakechi

I like that idea let’s get rid of anyone that’s been in office for more than 2 terms !

Linda (@guest_1035948)
Reply to  hmm

Agree.
—-

We’ve gone through this nonsense before. Talk was to cut back on six day deliveries.

Dems use to tell us the USPS didn’t need taxpayer money to operate. Now, anything to attack Trump.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1035988)
Reply to  Linda

USPS is a big DEMOCRAT SUPPORTER! So stop and think! Every big donor to the Democrat party is on the list of every Democrat to get MONEY from the Taxpayers! Union of the USPS is a JOKE! Only way the USPS will get out of debts is CLEAN HOUSE! Most of the employee are CROOK! NO CAMERA IN THE BUILDING TO CATCH A CROOKED MAILMAN!

Greg (@guest_1035919)
Reply to  Huapakechi

Works for me

Joyce Ellen Penn (@guest_1035840)
Reply to  Howard Lewis

Bravo! I’m with you!!

Bonnie H (@guest_1035915)
Reply to  Howard Lewis

The Trump Administration should add a 2 term for all elected officials into the pot to sweeten the deal. As in, if Demoncrats agree to a 2 term gig and he shores up the USPS and sends in someone to oversee the organization and it’s spending. Sounds fair to me!

doodles (@guest_1035942)
Reply to  Bonnie H

If you saw Chris Wallace interview Paloosie, he called her a MASTER NEGOTIATOR, she swelled up like a strutting rooster, I think he meant MASTER MANIPULATOR.

Bubbelove (@guest_1035970)
Reply to  doodles

Chris Wallace is a piece of drek himself.

William (@guest_1035925)
Reply to  Howard Lewis

Hey man I agree with that 100%

Patricia Wilson (@guest_1035801)

ok so Nancy leave out mail in votes!

ILoveEzell (@guest_1035803)

Yeah! By all means, Pelosi, take it to the people. If you want to get “whomped upside the haid” with reality that is.

Loretta Baslee (@guest_1035804)

The American people are with President Trump on no funding for fraud laden mail in voting and using the USPS to help the DemocRATic Party cheat in the 2020 election Nasty so go pound sand!

Rodger Shull (@guest_1035806)

Well the quicker she completely loses it the better, her and soros, I hope to read some morning that these 2 traitors , have been called home to HELL by SATAN, found at room temp and at a FULL RIGOR.

Live free or die (@guest_1035829)
Reply to  Rodger Shull

I’m ready to pray to whomever could make that happen!!!!
For now, we must get rid of these corrupt crooks, after living like kings for 30-40 years on our backs !!!!
Vote Republican only and Trump in Nov !!!!

Linda (@guest_1035949)
Reply to  Live free or die

If for no other reason than to protect our Republic from these Dems who’ve allowed the Marxist BLM, ANTIFA anarchists to continue with their attempts to burn our nation down.

Law and order will remain the law of our land under Trump.

Norman E Caudle (@guest_1035877)
Reply to  Rodger Shull

You know for the democrats that cried foreign influence is being highly funded by Soros.. For the BLM and ANTIFI that is being funded by Soros And HARRIS AND BABYN BEING FUNDED BY SOROS.. DON’T PEOPLE KNOW AN EX-NATZI FOREIGN THEIF IS FINANCING THE “DOOM OF AMERICA” The Nazi and Russian and Chinese all destroyed their history first, schooled the children from their parents, wrecked the agriculture system—-then starved, killed anyone that disagreed with them, took over the plants, ran them into the ground as Venezuela just did and Cuba. Then all the people were poor except the rulers. That is nexactly what Soros wants to do with USA. The Democrats and some stupid republicans back that system. November vote is either the end of the Republic or a fight for survival.

Linda (@guest_1035950)
Reply to  Norman E Caudle

So true. If we want to remain a free people, vote all Dems out of power. Listen to their threats about what they’ll do IF we don’t comply with their demands.

Elect these communists/socialists/Marxists and their ORDERS will only continue to become more totalitarian in quick order.

Bubbelove (@guest_1035972)
Reply to  Norman E Caudle

Norman Caudle – he is also a Jew who turned in our own people to their deaths. This S.O.B. should be rotting in hell. I wonder if he sent his own mother and father, and siblings to their deaths, all to save his own life. A Nazi he was and still is. I hear that his son is just as bad. Unfortunately, animals such as he survive.

Susan (@guest_1035917)
Reply to  Rodger Shull

Rodger Shull, I read in a comment somewhere that Soros has a son who is just as corrupt as he is. If true, that’s horrible news. Can anyone enlighten me further on this?

Bubbelove (@guest_1035974)
Reply to  Susan

I read that a long time ago.

Aileen (@guest_1035809)

Sadly Ms Pelosi won’t put her hatred for President Trump aside even for a minute to help the American people during this pandemic. She is pure evil.
She really, really needs to leave congress. As well as many other worthless people there.

Martha (@guest_1035846)
Reply to  Aileen

I have to give up trying to make any comments on this site, unfortunately!
It’s just another PC site which doesn’t believe in our first amendment right !!!!

KP (@guest_1035932)
Reply to  Martha

What does that mean?

Carol Woods (@guest_1035855)
Reply to  Aileen

Wilber Williams (@guest_1035811)

If the postal service did not have to fund congress pensions they would be in the black.they rob the postal service this way….Congress is always robbing Peter to pay Paul….

Jeannie Storey (@guest_1035889)
Reply to  Wilber Williams

They are or Pelosi is robbing Social Security to pay, Peter, Paul, John you name it and she’s paying for it with peoples retirement, (Social Security). That’s why she has that big nice elaborate home, new car and always vacating and buying clothes and oh yeah her facelifts now she has had so many she can’t have anymore. There is where your SS is going.

Susan (@guest_1035918)
Reply to  Wilber Williams

Wilber, please explain further as I am not familiar with this practice (They are so corrupt, I can’t keep up with their shenanigans….)

Ron (@guest_1035814)

Her problem she thinks she has more power then trump does she works for the American people the taxpayers are paying she salary stop taking vacations and do your dam job you were hired to do period…

Susanne White (@guest_1035818)

yes the people will tell you to shove it where the sun dont shine pukeloski

Pyara Chauhan (@guest_1035820)

Pelosi is just hysterical. Like a spoilt child, she’s asking how can anyone do this to her. Life is tough. Instead of throwing a temper tantrum, Nancy, persuade the majority and/or Trump to support you. Problem solved.

SBL (@guest_1035825)

I think it’s time tovretire this nasty hag and send her to the nursing home with Biden.

It is abundantly clear Trump truly took the fog off the Democrats and showed their true colors. Disgusting and appalling human being the Democrats are and support the depravity of this country. I really like Biden talking about protecting people while his running mate is saying it’s ok to kill babies! Utterly and completely disgusting the type of people the democrats and their followers represent. God help this country if these idiots were to be voted into power by the gutter trash of society. Dems and lefties have proved time and again just what type of people they are…trash, ghetto, and morally depraved.

Thank you Trump for showing the country exactly what the democrats. There are many of us behind you and never will give up our rights. May God Bless You and the Republicans to continue to dominate, destroy, and sweep up the trash of society from the mess Obama, Biden, Clintons, Pelosi, Waters, the squad, and the rest of the corrupt have left this country with.

angelika griffin (@guest_1035828)

She is DEFINETELY NO “leader”, just a PIG ready to be SLAUTERED….!!!! Get her OUT of there, congress….!!!

Russ Remmert (@guest_1035830)

someone needs to take it down to try on a white jacket it should not be on the street

JESSE T. CHAVEZ (@guest_1035831)

If I were king for a day… I would suspend all salaries from personnel in Congress… Because if I as a US Citizen am affected because of indifferences and financially depended on help from my Government… and these idiots choose to play because of disagreements… I promise you… taking away what’s most important to them… woukd make them easily agreeable on important topics…

Chas Warren (@guest_1035834)

Trump is not anti-postal service, he wisely wants it to operate as a viable business model that would carry its own weight. Today the taxpayers are paying to subsidize parcel post costs, providing a huge benefit to Amazon and other high volume mailers. President Trump’s position is that USPS could an should operate at a profitable level, cover the costs of an over burdened pension plan, and not require taxpayer bailouts ever few years. This idea is of course opposed by a very powerful group headed by Amazon, E-bay and others. The Dems would of course like to continue it as a welfare organization, their solution to everything.

Linda (@guest_1035952)
Reply to  Chas Warren

So true.

thomas (@guest_1035837)

TELL MRS PIGLOUSI THAT IT’S T REASON TO THREATEN THE PRESIDENT AND WILL COST HER DEARLY WHEN TRUMP IS RE ELECTED IT’S PRISON TIME FOR ALL DEMS

david (@guest_1035848)

…there can be NO QUESTION relative to the direction of GREEDY and POWER-HUNGRY politicians who finally understand…”their days are short!” They will resort to each and every “EVIL SCHEME” they can think of…NOT CARING one-iota for the American voters they were elected to serve! “Cheap Costume Politicians”… parading as though they actually care about anything or anyone other them themselves! The days are very close at hand where many “counterfit politicians” will be evicted from office by Honest, Hard-Working Voters …people of many ethnicities have had their fill of Cheap Politicians who cost the American Economy FAR MORE than is or was “Ever Necessary!”

Black Cats Matter (@guest_1035852)

The USPS has been struggling since I was a kid in the 60s, and it’s only gotten worse in spite of the bailouts and quick fixes. Mismanagement has been at the root of all their problems, and this has been an issue far longer than the current administration.

Kay (@guest_1035854)

If the USPS failed tomorrow it wouldn’t bother me. Anything I ship goes UPS or one of the other companies and as for mail, well I rarely mail anything and if I do I still choose any other company over the USPS because it sucks and is unreliable. Democrats don’t get it, few people will miss the postal system so who is going to lose sleep if it shuts down?

Michael Sinclair (@guest_1035856)

First of all I think she is a deplorable example of house of rep. image.
Secondly She has used to many discusting threats against the POTUS. Her name calling is unwarranted, Her threats are even more unwarranted.
She’s demanding and black mailing to achieve what she feels us needed… We it my choice alone to make Id have removed her as house speaker, charged her for her blatant dierespect of the President.. And done some very deep digging into her past performance as I believe she has acquired money from within the government for illegal gains.
Nancy Pelosi should look to help the American People out forget the pork, forget illegal aliens, convicts, and such….
She truly belongs in jail along with a few others. “WE the PEOPLE” are her bosses and she needs to be reminded of this regularly….

Randy (@guest_1035857)

Pelosi is not speaking for the Amercian people she only sees a way to win a election by fraud. This is how liberals see everything

Cheryl Bruno (@guest_1035860)

The US Post Off ice has been in financial difficulties for years and has NOTHING to do with the Virus!

Betty (@guest_1035863)

I have not heard from our USPS of them being in financial distress. Yes all carriers are behind with packaging, shipping parcels, but ok, so it takes a little longer. Maybe they don’t need 25 billion dollars. She will probably see that her husband’s business would get more than 3 million from last Covid relief funds.

Marie (@guest_1035867)

This PigLosi is a mental case.
She is a mental midget , just like the rest of the DemonRats.

Linda (@guest_1035954)
Reply to  Marie

👏👏

Ron (@guest_1035874)

Pelosi’s dedication to being stuck on stupid and hate is quite impressive; she needs to get back on her meds…

Carol Clark (@guest_1035885)

You know it is Congress’s fault on the USPS crisis for requering in advance 75 yrs of retirement money for future employees. What company today does that! People need the USPS for their medis etc. specially in the very rural areas where there is nothing else.

Andrew (@guest_1035886)

President Trump seems to be the only one in Washington working .And he’s getting things done while Democrats are popping pills like pelosi an getting drunk, figuring how to attack Trump.and the American people suffering.and it’s only going to get worse

Brian (@guest_1035890)

The last time the post office made a profit was under Benjamin Franklin.

Eva Davis (@guest_1035891)

Ask Feinstein about the postal service being shut down… Pelosi doesn’t want to save it she want that money and Trump knows it….I want to vote at the polls like we do every November….Tax dollars aren’t necessary it’s just an arguing point for democrats….paying cheaters to vote is on pelosi’s mind….

Jeannie Storey (@guest_1035894)

I still think that Trump will win by a landslide. A lot didn’t vote in the preliminaries or primary. Whichever don’t count. I never do and I know quite a lot that don’t.

Katy (@guest_1035913)

PELOSI IS TRYING TO BUY THE ELECTION BY RIGGING THE POST OFFICE IF SHE FUNDS THEM. SHE HAS TO BE STOPPED AND BRING IT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE PELOSI YOU FRAUD! YOU’RE HATEFUL AND DISGUSTING BRIBING THE POST OFFICE! SHE NEEDS TO BE WATCHED PEOPLE! DO NOT TRUST THE DUMMOCRATS IN THIS ELECTION. DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE COUNTING.

Strider51 (@guest_1035914)

Not a week goes by that my mail gets screwed up and twice this summer they have lost packages that were sent to me. If they had great service it might be a different deal. But they have given Sweetheart deals for the last mile delivery (the most expensive and labor intensive part of delivery) and USPS is bloated down with an ill conceived pension fund that has caused all their problems. I’m all for privatization of the mail. If any other business operated with consistent loses they would deserve to go bankrupt. Time for the taxpayers to stop bailing USPS out year after year.. Demand them to run efficiently.
Just sayin!
Semper Fi

William (@guest_1035924)

It’s time to make up your mind do you want trump to bring back all these jobs and have the whole country working Investigate what Trump did when he was elected president promise jobs jobs jobs what did the Democrats do they wasted millions and millions of dollars Lying to the American people you investigate Everything the Democrats said President Trump was doing they are the ones that was doing it this president was making this country great again and if you listen to these criminals they will miss lead you just like they said Trump was working for Russia A big lie this country was hitting on all cylinders and he will get it moving again don’t give a country over to these lying criminals don’t listen to what other people tell you investigate it but you say you investigate both size and make sure if you’re getting the fax This election will determine which road this country will go down if you go to Biden the way this country will fall if you listen to trump he will make this country great again Did he not promise jobs jobs jobs Obama said all those manufacturing jobs are gone it’s going to take a magic Wand he made a liar out of Obama that’s all I got to say for the night God bless the USA God bless the Trump administration and God bless our patriots

Linda (@guest_1035953)
Reply to  William

👏👏.

William (@guest_1035930)

I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the united states of America and to the republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all I Learned the pledge of allegiance in the fourth grade and I have never forgotten it. Who is with me is there anyone that will pledge with me the Stars and Stripes Are worth defending and if need be it’s worth dying for who will stand and protect the children the women you do not half to be in the military to be a patriot I think that right and wrong has been blurred the men and women of this nation I feel should be ready to defend this country and the constitution of the United States our Constitution and our flag means everything in order to keep a free nation we may have to fight and die I am willing I’m willing to defend this nation for my children and my other family members which they are manny I would rather die fighting then to live under the heavy hand of Tyranny who is with me we have these big businesses like Google and the rest of the titans They are already silencing our freedom and asking to please stop it’s not in the cards the American people run this country and it is big businesses Will not do the way we want them to do then they must be taken down are they will take our freedom and they’re already doing it who is with me who will stand for our country our flag our constitution no mercy for traders God bless the USA God bless the Trump administration and God bless our patriots

Linda (@guest_1035955)
Reply to  William

Multiple millions of Americans agree with you and will be voting to re-elect the most, proAmerican, proAmerica, pro law and order, proUpholding our US Constitutional rights.

The radical dem party support just the opposite. They support eliminating or serious defunding our protections, seek to remove our way to protect ourselves including our police, and let their anarchists and the Marxist BLM, who they’ve allowed to run wild destroying our nation to support these terrorists. Their elected Dem officials all need to be voted out of power IF we are to keep our Republic.

Kristin Decker (@guest_1035943)

Why does this PIG make it so hard for one to get ahold of her Email address? Does she have something to hide? Doesn’t she want to do her duties to the people of the United States of America which she promised to help (can you believe it? Her put someone before HERSELF?) Pardon me if I don’t believe that she does. However why does she hide the Email address from us?

Kurt Walker (@guest_1035945)

Of course Pelosi and her @#@$!! are trying to prop up the mail in voting system. She and they have to get their hand on these ghost votes to make them work in their favor. Right now “Pelosi’s crew” is doing something never before would have been allowed in elections. It’s called “harvesting voting ballots”. For the last two months the democrats have been going into nursing homes and “collecting” unsigned ballots from demented patients who don’t even know who they are voting for. Some don’t even know there is a presidential election coming in November. During this investigation one patient said,”she intended to vote for “EISENHOWER” in spite of what her daughter said ! ! ! Dwight Eisenhower ran for president 75 years ago. This is how the democrats are going to get a lot of their votes, from people who don’t know or are dead. ONE of my neighbors got a ballot for her husband and he has been dead TWO YEARS. Most people don’t know but the Postal Service IS NOT a government organization, is operated by civilian authority, and is UNIONIZED. But Pelosi wants to give them 25 BILLION dollars. Pay attention folks. The democrats are using every trick in the book and some we haven’t seen yet to control this election.

ROLANDO TABLAZON (@guest_1035964)

I DO TO . I GET MAIL THAT DOESN’T BELONG TO ME.. (NANCY PELOSI ) NONSEN FOOLISHY IS A CONNING

WOMAN. SHE SHOULD IN JAIL OR IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION SHE GOT A SHAKING SYNDROME WITH HER

HAND. SHE THINK SHE A QUEEN. OH YA SHE A OF UT HEAD.