The media and the Democrats are trying to sell America on Joe Biden, but America isn’t buying it.
A new poll conducted by American Greatness found that an overwhelming majority of Americans in two key swing states, Michigan and Florida, don’t believe Biden has the mental sharpness needed to do the job of President.
American Greatness reports:
When evaluating the “mental sharpness needed for a president,” almost three-quarters (71 percent) of respondents in Michigan don’t think Joe Biden has the “mental sharpness” needed for for the job and almost two-thirds (60 percent) in Florida say the same.
The poll also found that the “defund the police” rhetoric being embraced by the left isn’t a winner with Americans:
Also asked in the poll was the question of the controversial push by the Left to defund America’s police. In Michigan, 46 percent of voters “strongly” opposed this movement while 16 percent “somewhat” opposed it; overall, 63 percent of voters opposed it while only 29 percent supported it. The breakdown is similar in Florida, 46 percent also strongly opposed such a move while 14 percent opposed it somewhat, for an overall total of 60 percent opposed and 33 percent in favor.
Despite the air of inevitability that the media is trying to create around Biden, it appears that a strong majority of voters have serious doubts about Joe Biden.
That shouldn’t breed complacency in the conservative base, but it does indicate that Democrats may be in for a nasty surprise come November.