December 1, 2021

Rush Limbaugh producer provides brief update on radio star’s absence from the air

Conservative radio star Rush Limbaugh has been battling lung cancer for over a year but has bravely remained on air — with some interruptions for treatment — for the majority of that time.

However, close confidant and show producer James Golden — better known as Bo Snerdly to fans — shared a cryptic message on Wednesday indicating that Limbaugh’s health may have taken a turn for the worse.

“Our prayers are with Rush as he continues to fight the illness he as [sic] been afflicted with. We are still praying for a remission. Today @KenMatthews will fill in for Rush. Thanks for all of your prayers, kind words and wishes for our Rush. God Bless you,” Golden wrote.

The longtime radio producer did not provide any further details on Rush’s condition, but the star has been off-air since Tuesday of last week.

Limbaugh has was diagnosed with an advanced form of lung cancer in January of 2020, and subsequently received the Presidential Medal of Honor for his landmark show.

Rush has declined to give regular or extensive updates on his health, preferring to keep his fans focused on the political issues at hand rather than the state of his health.

The last time Limbaugh personally updated fans on the progression of his treatment was in December, during his last show of the year, when he explained that “every day remains a gift” and revealed that “everything’s day-to-day, and especially in the circumstances I find myself in.”

Rush has frequently handed the mic over to guest hosts during treatment, warning fans that “there are gonna be days where I’m not gonna be able to get in … there are medical challenges that present themselves and that have to be dealt with and some of them, you know, pop up as a surprise. Some of them are predictable.”

While we may not know what Rush is going through specifically right now, we can pray for strength and peace for him throughout the process.

Carl Peal (@guest_1128687)

Our prayers are with Rush

Amnon Vaserman (@guest_1128731)
Reply to  Carl Peal

Amen

Sharon (@guest_1128733)
Reply to  Carl Peal

Yes of course!

Elaine (@guest_1128755)
Reply to  Carl Peal
9 months ago

I will keep praying for Rush. I pray for a miracle.

SGT Preston (@guest_1128782)
Reply to  Carl Peal
9 months ago

Definitely praying for Rush, that the Lord would grant a complete remission of his cancer.

Dee (@guest_1128690)
9 months ago

Rush, Stay strong and know you have millions of fans
who love you and are on your side.This man is one in a
million.Won’t be another like him ever!!GOD BLESS YOU!

Phillip Gleason (@guest_1128721)
Reply to  Dee
9 months ago

Rush, make all of the libs mad and get better soon! Piss them all off and have a remission! I am the same age as you and have some health issues but not like yours! Tell nancy pelosi and biden to cram it sideways and get better soon!

Frank (@guest_1128692)
9 months ago

our prayers are with you Rush

Sharon (@guest_1128736)
Reply to  Frank

For sure, Rush…..praying!

Catherine Seaver (@guest_1128744)
Reply to  Frank
9 months ago

Almighty God, I know that no matter what happens. Rush is safe in your shadow.

Donald Coles (@guest_1128693)
9 months ago

We need you Rush. Many are praying for you.

Andrievs Jatnieks (@guest_1128696)
9 months ago

Praying for you daily Rush !!

MELINDA L BIGELOW (@guest_1128698)

SENDING PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU

willie (@guest_1128700)
9 months ago

willie says my prayer is with god

Patricia Cochran (@guest_1128703)
9 months ago

Prayers for Rush and his family and friends. It’s certainly a tragic illness to go through. I lost my husband almost 6 years ago to cancer and it was the most difficult thing we had experienced in our 54 years. Blessings to all those who are helping to keep his spirits up.

Ruth (@guest_1128705)
9 months ago

Remember when Rush made an appearance in downtown St. Louis ! ! ! He is a great patriot! Will never forget his radio broadcasts! We are praying for you, Rush ! !

Patrick Granahan (@guest_1128707)
9 months ago

Sad to hear this news. One thing is certain…no one can replace Rush .
My prayers go with Rush.

Peter (@guest_1128708)
9 months ago

I have been listening to you for a very long time. You are truly the voice of reason and hope. May God save you so you can continue to help save America.

Charles (@guest_1128709)
9 months ago

His peace and grace be upon you always as you trust in the Lord.

iver (@guest_1128710)
9 months ago

Be strong Rush. Our prayers are with you and your family. Beat the Big C.

Verna Keefe (@guest_1128712)
9 months ago

My heart is with you and your family. May God heal you completely. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Miracles can still happen. I’m praying for a miracle for you.

Cynthia Traylor (@guest_1128713)
9 months ago

Rush you are in my heart and in my prayers always . stay strong and know that God and the angels are their waiting for a good man such as you if that is his plan . he in his glory will decide .
BLESS you …you are a good and honest man . love you ..

Marta Mazzorana (@guest_1128714)
9 months ago

Rush, keep fighting our prayers are with you and your wife. You are the best, our fans are all praying for you.

We love you Rush!!!!

Ron (@guest_1128715)
9 months ago

Our Prayers are with you Rush.
Thank You for All you have done for our Country over the years.
God Bless,
Ron

John (@guest_1128716)

JK
Rush, I pray for you. I began listening to your show when I retired in 2001. I was never into politics your show has really been part of my life.

Elwood Baker (@guest_1128719)
9 months ago

Fight it Rush, with all your might & strength fight it!!! Love & prayers.

Shirley (@guest_1128720)
9 months ago

May the Lord encircle Rush in His loving and healing embrace and keep him safe from the evils in the Devil’s disease. God bless and heal you, Rush.

Peggy U Flick (@guest_1128722)

Peggy from Virginia
I love you Rush. You have always helped me through mental and physical times.

Spencer & Sharon (@guest_1128723)
9 months ago

We have always loved your show, and we hope and pray that you can recover.. We pray that you have the strength to get through your treatments and that you find peace along the way!! We miss you and truly love your radio show- It is one of the best radio shows and you should be so proud because you made it that way.. God loves you!!!

Jacqueline (@guest_1128728)
9 months ago

Saying prayers for you Rush Limbaugh and have been since you first announced your beginning battle with lung cancer. God be with you and give you peace to fight this terrible disease. God bless Rush, America and Americans.

Carlton Peoples (@guest_1128729)
9 months ago

Rush: Thank you so much for the enlightenment you have provided. I know this doesn’t add any physical comfort, but it comes from the heart. You’ve been so much of our daily dose of realism and encouragement.
Our prayers are with you and we will continue along the conservative path you have illuminated.

Pisssed Off Patriot (@guest_1128735)
9 months ago

We need Rush now more than ever. He has more political savvy, smarts and integrity than any 100 of the liberal media in the US combined. My prayers are with him and his family.

Joe Pringle (@guest_1128737)
9 months ago

I also am battling lung and liver cancer for over a year now but am improving daily I went from my death bed a year ago to walking a mile a day and living a nearly normal life. I use turmeric with Curcumin and bioprene along with ester C . I megadose both at at 4500 mg 3 times a day at mealtime. have noticed incrimental improvments daly. no chemo or radiation.

Bruce (@guest_1128738)
9 months ago

Praying for Rush every day and hope the very vest to him and his family. Rush is the one of the very very best along with the best President we have ever had President Trump! Two icons who will live forever in history! Love them both!!!

Wally (@guest_1128739)
9 months ago

Rush has proclaimed Jesus the Christ as his Lord before millions. We pray for Rush to be given more time and
health. We all have a time to live and a time to leave this life. May Rush and each of us be ready to meet our Lord. God has paid the price for us to be in a blessed place with Him forever. Put God first and all of our worldly needs will be added to us. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
We love you Rush.

JohnWFolsom (@guest_1128740)
9 months ago

Rush,my wife and I have followed you for some 30 years and pray for you daily. We totally agreee with you and what you stand for. We too support Trump . The country needs you now more than ever.

Carol & Gordon Davis (@guest_1128742)
9 months ago

We are praying for you Rush. Always eager to isten to you each and every
day. There is no one like you. We need you on the air so badly. Praying for a miracle!

Susan Cone (@guest_1128743)
9 months ago

Lifting up my hands to the Lord and calling your name….that He will lay His holy hands on you and give you strength!🙏 🙌❣️
You have inspired and lifted our spirits for so long, may our collective prayers now lift you up in this time of struggle. You are so loved, Rush!

Vin Vitle (@guest_1128745)
9 months ago

We are praying for a you and Catherine. Stay strong and trust in the Good Lord. He has your back! Always.

David Hume (@guest_1128747)
9 months ago

I lost my dad to cancer and at the funeral the clergy said,
“We can never understand why bad things happen to good people”
Rush reminded us of the world we have and the Country within it.
Fight hard sir.!

mb (@guest_1128750)
9 months ago

Still hoping and praying for the miracle.

Doris A FRAZIER (@guest_1128751)
9 months ago

Sending prayers Rush. Take the time you need and we all will be praying and waiting for your return.

John Farkas (@guest_1128759)

GOD be with you!

robert brinkman (@guest_1128760)
9 months ago

Rush, you are in my prayers. Get well as the country needs you. All the best Bob

Kathy (@guest_1128769)
9 months ago

I will respect and love Rush until my death. Hang in there, friend. All of us NEED YOU.

NCGA52 (@guest_1128774)
9 months ago

God’s speed , Rush. I pray God takes care of you and your family. You have been the light that has guided us through these very dark days. I pray God gives you the miracle recovery.

Teresa Weekley (@guest_1128775)
9 months ago

My thoughts and prayers are with Rush. My husband and I listen to your show all the time and love it.
We know we will get the truth. May God Bless and be with him.

1 2 3