October 22, 2021

Judge Jeanine: what the left is doing now is terrifying and tragic

We live in perilous times for America. A principle that was so important that our founders enshrined it in the very First Amendment to the United States constitution, is now under open attack by the most powerful institutions in our society.

As many of you know, one of the most important stories of this election cycle was broken by the New York Post, which published emails and text messages from Hunter Biden indicating that the Biden campaign has been lying about its involvement with Hunter’s shady dealings for years.

As most of you also know, Twitter and Facebook blocked and banned the story, and didn’t even try to pretend that they were unbiased about it. They simply didn’t want Americans to see something that reflected poorly on their favored candidate, Joe Biden.

Free speech is a bedrock principle that has made America great. But in most of the media and corporate interests in our country, censorship has become an acceptable and necessary part of civic life.

Judge Jeanine Pirro of Fox News has been a consistent voice for freedom in America, and in her show last night on Fox, she didn’t hold back about the threat to our liberty.

Watch:

Here’s some of the transcript:

Now, I’ve been telling you for a while, but the left is lying to you and trying to steal your freedom. I even wrote a book about it.

But what Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook and Jack Dorsey’s Twitter have done in the last 72 hours should scare the heck out of you.

This is not the left trying. They are actually stealing your freedom and suppressing freedom of the press and freedom of speech. They are literally watching and monitoring your communications with others and deciding what you should and should not see and what you should and should not share.

The New York Post, one of America’s oldest newspapers, published emails allegedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop that contradict presidential candidate Joe Biden’s claim, he knew nothing of Hunter’s business in the Ukraine.

There’s even a photo of Joe on a golf course with an executive from that Ukrainian company. Joe, not being the smartest man in the room or in any room for that matter, confirmed some of the story since he has already admitted to threatening to withhold one billion American dollars if the prosecutor investigating that Ukrainian company is not fired within six hours.

Leonard Kring (@guest_1064474)

I was in FACEBOOK jail because of commented that HARRIS is EVIL! all of a sudden, after 5 day FACEBOOK let me like and post again! Something worked!

Diane Robertson (@guest_1064526)
Reply to  Leonard Kring

I have been in Facebook.about 7 times for 30 days each! Everything I said was the truth but they didn’t like it. The government needs to put a stop to these practices.

steveo (@guest_1064660)
Reply to  Diane Robertson

for me as an old school boomer i never needed facebook or any other social media as people today get too hung up and devote their whole life posting and replying every second of the day.me,personally i have better things to do with my life!if i want to talk to a relative or friend i call.but now i have begun to text as it’s quite popular but i do still call.i know who my friends are and don’t need to be friended by anyone! sorry just an old fart here!

Jeannette (@guest_1064665)
Reply to  steveo

👍👍👍

canam884 (@guest_1064668)
Reply to  steveo

Thank you from another old fart. I couldn’t have said it better.

Hilda Pitman (@guest_1064683)
Reply to  steveo

I am going to follow suit! Thank you!

Sgt. Preston (@guest_1064684)
Reply to  steveo

Well said, Steveo. from one “old fart” to another.

Eugenia Sabawa (@guest_1064688)
Reply to  Sgt. Preston

This old fart can’t agree with you more!👍

Sharon Thate (@guest_1064841)
Reply to  steveo

As another old fart I thank you for saying so.

Richard (@guest_1064669)
Reply to  Leonard Kring

Screw facebook

Carl (@guest_1064682)
Reply to  Leonard Kring

They got scared of what was coming

Bill A (@guest_1064698)
Reply to  Leonard Kring

I will not waste my time on Facebook, I want nothing to do with with that bigoted, lying, and dangerous organization. You better be careful using them !

Annette Collins (@guest_1064708)
Reply to  Leonard Kring

I’ve been there twice Leonard for posting stuff against the democrats LOL we’re so bad LOL

Jack (@guest_1064781)
Reply to  Leonard Kring

I have been in Facebook jail several times, they get worse all the time. I am permanently banned on twitter for something I have no clue of. Supposedly I said something hateful but I never said anything any worse than anyone ever said , so ya say something they don’t like you are going to their jail 🤷🏼‍♂️🤮

Amc (@guest_1064476)

These big tech should be broken up. So they can’t ban free speech. These companies should be declared as terrorist companies.

Colman (@guest_1064680)
Reply to  Amc

Not so much the companies but the executives who run these companies. They are the once who are destroying everybody they don’t like. Something very drastic should be done to block their insane greed.

Colman

Patty (@guest_1064480)

Biden can threaten to withhold money for the Ukraine if a prosecutor is not fired, and NO repercussions, yet Piglosi and bone-head shiff tries to impeach President Trump over a phone call! Now biden’s Son has been exposed for far worse behaviour and twitter and Facebook try to bury the evidence! Clearly joe was in on all of Hunter’s foreign deals, though he lies about it! This has to be the biggest cover-up,
Including the Obama led “ Russia collusion” lie paid for by Killary to take President Trump down! When are all those crooks going to be brought to justice? Facebook and Twitter need to be answering for their part in these cover ups, both are “ supposed” to be open forums for people to post their opinions, but if a post is against the demonrats, they are censored or accused of posting “ hacked material”. The story about Hunter Biden’s Laptop was in the newspapers, how is that construed as “ hacked material”? Re tweeting a national news story is NOT hacking! What is right for one should be right for all!

Stefania (@guest_1064690)
Reply to  Patty

I am in agreement with you!👍 Greatly stated! The Left are all Communists! Piglosi (very befitting) Is a dried up witch & traitor to America along with her radical coup!!!

Jamison Seger (@guest_1064701)
Reply to  Patty

Spot On. However, we citizens need to develop a concise, consistent course of action: focused on investigation and procecution. Similar to a crowd starting with one voice and a valid chant, spontaneously picked up by the crowd, developing into a thunderous undeniable roar. We should all brainstorm for couple of days, then unite behind a uniform stand. Examples: PROSECUTE ! CHARGE! TAKEDOWN – DEMS!or RATS! or TRAITORS! Etc. Simple forcefully direct. It will become a greeting of bonding brother/ sisterhoodfor all of us righteously indignant MAGA members. Let’s do it now!

R.M. (@guest_1064952)
Reply to  Jamison Seger

We also can breakup FB, Twitter, etc., et al. just as AT&T was broken up, allowing other companies to provide the same service without one huge conglomerate holding all the cards.

Patricia Alexander (@guest_1064483)

I’d like to know how people can get away with this kind of criminal acts and collusion and nobody does anything about it ! How can a person run for president of the USA and not answer for their crimes! What good is the DOJ,FBI and all the intelligence services ?

flashy0ne (@guest_1064687)
Reply to  Patricia Alexander

They are PROTECTED by the “anonymous” deep state. You just think your elected representatives are running the show — it’s the “sponsors” who call the shots !!! “He who pays the fiddler SHALL call the tune” Why do you think these ‘heads’ can stall Congress and get away with it?? Wray should have been FIRED LONG AGO !!!

Edgar R Myers (@guest_1064704)
Reply to  flashy0ne

I agree with you on Wray. AG Barr and Durham are stonewalling the info that they have until after the election. Can’t believe that they would wait until MAYBE Biden and clan get elected before releasing it. Biden will kill the info.
Barr is on his way out regardless of who wins. Trump is “T’ed” off at him and Biden would never keep him. RELEASE THE INFORMATION NOW.

Trix (@guest_1065031)
Reply to  Edgar R Myers

The fact of the matter is that the people that will vote for Biden don’t care. They will still vote for him because they don’t like law and order and don’t care to hear the truth. I don’t speak much, because they don’t listen and will just call names and curse You since they don’t have any facts. But the 3 times I responded to someone spouting off about something that was pure lies I got told that I was welcome to respond to ads but they found that My post was insulting and that I was no longer allowed to post. The other two times I was finally allowed to post something I got locked out for a few months at a time. All I said the first time is, “Ah man… You forgot to watch the correct news. Watch Fox tonight and You can hear the words for Yourself.” I deleted my account and facebook,,, Well they never let me say anything. And I don’t even curse or call names.

Virginia (@guest_1064930)
Reply to  Patricia Alexander

Justice is coming…after the election.

Trix (@guest_1065032)
Reply to  Virginia

praying so.

Jack Brentlinger (@guest_1064490)

What gives Facebook the right to go into my private, saved posts and delete them once they were shared on social media?👹👹👹talk about censorship! Shame on you Facebook 👹

ROBERT RONNING (@guest_1064493)

JUDGE JEANINE.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW CONGRESS WILL PUNISH THE FACEBOOKS, THE GOOGLE’S AND THE TWITTERS.
IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THESE 3 HAVE DONATED MILLIONS TO CONGRESSIONAL MEN AND WOMEN.
HOW WILL CONGRESS GET THE SUPPORT TO CANCEL THE 320 OR ANY OTHER PUNISHMENT THEY WANT TO
IMPOSE.

MB (@guest_1064647)

Withdrew from FB, all social media
Our health “And” family life is returning ‘To a normal‘
As long as there is big dollars within their gods
They will not be in jail ever!
Until the Taxpayers, the people rise up and say ENOUGH!!!!!!

Shannon (@guest_1064648)

Just got on Twitter and my entire site of information past and present has been DELETED. BASTARDS. I’ll never get on it again.
WHAT SOURCE IS LEFT FOR HONEST COMMUNICATION?😢🇺🇸

Wayne (@guest_1064662)
Reply to  Shannon

Gab

Doug Litchfield (@guest_1064649)

Facebook is just like the cb radio fad of the 70’s. Who needs it.

Mary (@guest_1064651)

We as Americans have a right to know what is going on . They are censoring and that’s just not right . And it seems this has been going on for a very long time . Stop now or shut these companies down .

Sgt. Preston (@guest_1064685)
Reply to  Mary

Right on, Mary. They do just like Communist Russia and Red China are doing now….If they don’t like what you write or say, then you get “disappeared” (killed or imprisoned)

CintiCB (@guest_1064686)
Reply to  Mary

Apparently, the ‘indoctrinated’ have become the ‘indoctrinators’.

MikefromTexas (@guest_1064652)

God I love your comments. Have always. You do a great job and if Fox fires you go to Newsmax.

Jeanne (@guest_1064653)

Everyone who wants free speech needs to move their accounts away from Twitter and Fakebook and join up with Parler. Parler still has some bugs to it, but its better than being cut off by locking your accounts. I have been in twit jail 4 times in the last 3 months, the longest was 7 days for Saying TRUTHFULLY that Harris urged her supporters to donate to the MFF fund that bailed out murderers, rapists, and violent rioters. We need to take our accounts away from them, and join a system that does NOT limit free speech. Be smart, vote with your feet, move away from them.

Patricia K Koch (@guest_1064681)
Reply to  Jeanne

Parler IS free speech!
I left FB well over a month ago and joined Parler and the video app called Rumble. I want the truth!

Robert Montoya (@guest_1064654)

Biden and his son should be prosecuted and all the Democrats that are involved especially Hillary and Obama before the election

GRGRAY (@guest_1064655)

Our world and certainly our country, can survive without Twitter and or Facebook. There must be legal ways to shut down these companies for 6 months as a penalty for breaking the Constitution!?

Joseph H. Kempf (@guest_1064656)

Absolutely criminal suppression of information! Disgusting and INFURIATING!!!

Keith Underwood (@guest_1064657)

Judge Jeanie is Awesome! She tells it like it is. This facebook twitter garbage is all for the wrong things. I don’t support any of their crap. Facebook completely destroyed my community. Everyone is divided. It is a tool that satan provided to hate one another. I din’t have it, I dont want it and both facebook, twitter can all go to HELL! We must stick with the facts to get the TRUTH.

Keith Underwood (@guest_1064658)

I just posted a comment and they won’t publish it? Anyone else??? They claim I already said that? OK, WHATEVER!

Keith Underwood (@guest_1064663)
Reply to  Keith Underwood

Hee hee! Ok. Thank you. I see it now posted!

Annette Collins (@guest_1064710)
Reply to  Keith Underwood

Yep serval times doe it deal with democrats I even got kicked off twice

Maureen Jones (@guest_1064659)

I thought we all have to follow the laws. The social media companies ignore the people’s rights allowed in the Constitution. How can they do what they want to U.S. Citizens? How can they tell people what they can write?

Vi Atchison (@guest_1064664)

People better wake up before they vote, if they want to have a free country. For years we have been told lies and never thought our government would be so Evil 👿 Guess what they have. That is why Democrats have said all kinds of lies against our President Trump for 4 years trying to hush him up.

James Oldham (@guest_1064666)

The answer is simple don’t use them at all cut them off and out of your life and watch what happens when all of their rating fall to nothing and that will cost them a lot of money for there stupid ideas for trying to steal our freedom from US

Rene' H. Donk (@guest_1064677)

EEHHH, so what is really new under the sun. The one with the dollar in his pocket always had the penny, nickel and dime under his power. I have been kicked out and shut down many times. I always say to myself somebody have read my message and it hit him or her right between the eyes so hard that they had to shut me down. Bingo at least that message sunk in that persons brain firm enough for it to be that grain of sand that formed the needed blister.

mightywarrior77 (@guest_1064679)

I have to send Google Feedback I’m voting for President Trump & I will not supporting these Communist Democrats. Please do not put Democrats on my YouTube.

Barry S Brown (@guest_1064692)

Judge Jeanine thank you! I closed my Facebook a year ago for taking down 80% of my Pro Trump post. Twitter banned me for life about 18 months ago for posting the truth!!
We all need to Vote Red!!! Without Trump we are screwed America

Willie T (@guest_1064694)

Didn’t liberals used to be against censorship, claiming censorship is fascism?
He who fights with monsters…they have become the very people they believe they’re
fighting against. Or at least claim to be, while projecting their own crimes to deflect.

Gary m (@guest_1064695)

The fake news will not be happy with a [email protected] government. Under a [email protected] government there will be only one news agency, owned and controlled by the [email protected] government. They will not need all of the reporters, editors, journalists, hosts, or commentators. They will love being [email protected] just like the rest of us. They will be proud of what they have done. This is the way of the left, when they are done with you, you are done.
You know! come to think about it, they wont even need networks, or the owners, board of directors. the gov can take all of their money and they will be [email protected] too. From the tale of Riches to Rags.
So goodbye to yal. Hope you will like being [email protected] Not!!!!

Gary m (@guest_1064697)

Michigan:…I have been listening to the ramblings of this idiot Gov. Whitmer, and if you hear what is really going on it is plain to see that, she hatch this plan with Antifa. The ring leader of the group of kidnappers is a member of Antifa. A group that she supports. I think that she planned this to target Trump with another smear campaign. And to use it to avoid the Michigan legislatures ruling that she was overstepping her authority. The legislature needs to take immediate steps to remove her from office, needs to be done before she does any more harm. Do not allow her to enable any more of destructive measures in the name of stopping the convid-19. It is a scam anyway that the left uses to break the people.

Gary m (@guest_1064699)

You know what I find totally, absolutely, 100% bs is the notion that Burn Loot and Murder little children squad and Antifuka support black lives, they use the excuse to destroy black communities. If you notice 99% of their members are white privileged spoiled brats, from rich homes, the Dems are using this as an excuse to destroy black communities. They are pissed that blacks are no longer woke, they are a wake.

They are trying to keep everyone under house arrest without saying so because that would be illegal, so they are turning criminals loose to keep everyone afraid to come out. This is a communist take over.

Gary m (@guest_1064700)

When governors ( or mayors ) tell the police to stand down, they are telling the people that there is no law enforcement and that the people have to protect themselves. So when the people have to from a militia to protect themselves. The governor ( or mayor ) no longer has a say in the matter, as he (or she ) has abdicated his ( or her ) responsibility to the people, and are stepping down from the office, and must be replaced.

Gary m (@guest_1064703)

Feinsteins religion is very telling, it is hard to believe in nothing, but she tries very hard to keep her faith. The DOG LIVES IN HER AND IT IS QUITE VICIOUS.
Fartstein thought that she was being smart with that comment, but it bit her in the a$$.

Gary m (@guest_1064707)
Reply to  Gary m

Atheisms is a religion of it’s own, and has it’s own dogma. So Fartstein can keep it to herself, I do not like her trying to force her dogma on to me. She definitely uses her dog(ma) to push her agenda, so she does not need to accuse to someone else. She is more guilty than most.

Gary m (@guest_1064717)
Reply to  Gary m

The quickest way to put an atheist down is to accuse them of being religious. Most of them do not understand that Atheism is a belief in something that does not exist. Which makes it a religion too.

Ray (@guest_1064706)

The part that should scare people is this. These big tech companies don’t care what government does! The government can remove the protections of 230 if they want, and they don’t, and lawsuits wont do crap to these companies! Their pockets are so deep they can afford to tie up a lawsuit for decades until it gets swept under the rug by some liberal activist judge! The only thing that will work is forcing them to break up! Take their money making power away and then you win!

Gary m (@guest_1064718)
Reply to  Ray

Which is why people need to do what people use to do. They need to get off of their a$$ on their feet and walk away. Find a new cite to do your b!t!chin’. It is the American way.

Gary m (@guest_1064722)
Reply to  Gary m

After all how far is it to walk from Facebook, Google, or Twitter, to Parler, You don’t even have to get off the cough. Talk about lazy, that is a millennial for you, just can’t figure out how to get their feet on the floor.

SUNFLOWER (@guest_1064719)

I have never been on Facebook OR Twitter and I’m still alive! Unless you people get smart & quit thinking you can’t survive without them you will keep having to deal with censorship. YOU are in control now, but YOU need to decide what you want your life to be!! We all need to realize that Leftist are trying to take control of everything….that means YOU ! They were keep on until they own everyone UNLESS we vote RED all the way.

Gary m (@guest_1064736)
Reply to  SUNFLOWER

Hey Sunflower I have never been on them either. I know I would not last long, I would be in Twitter jail. I don’t think that these sites are that good for a body anyway, from what I see people use them to vent. That is why I call them B!tch sites, so if you are having a bad day please go on Twitter and b!tch. You will have plenty of company. Misery loves company, and you will have a good day.

Gary m (@guest_1064724)

Call it what you will [email protected], Communism, Maoism, Bidenism, Harrisism, [email protected], it is all the same thing, if you like wearing a collar, and doing what someone else tells you to do. You will make a good doggy. Just don’t bark unless told to. Your master wont like a noisy pet poodle. Don’t pee on the carpet.

Trix (@guest_1065024)
Reply to  Gary m

That’s nice. AND so very grown up.

James 75th Regiment (@guest_1064734)

You lay in bed with a Commie, you are a Commie…The only good Commie is a dead Commie. The power house establishment is now the people’s enemy and Trump is the only way to combat the treachery of the Deep State tar pit, where Soros, Obama and little Schiffty should be, tied together with a large boulder tied to their necks….

Gary m (@guest_1064764)
Reply to  James 75th Regiment

You forgot to post the phonebook with all the other names, like the Clintons, Comey, all the other in the FBI, CIA, DOJ, that didn’t say a word. All of the people that could have stop this crap and didn’t. Many could have leaked things to the press or others but stayed silent. So they are just as guilty as those that committed the crimes. It is called an accessory, and is a crime. so hang them all.

Gary m (@guest_1064774)

It is like these media companies. They are trying to cover up for Biden, that makes them an accessory after the fact. Because they are trying to conceal evidence of a crime.

Gary m (@guest_1064785)
Reply to  Gary m

The media are also interfering in an election by keeping information from the people, that could determine how they may vote. Another crime. They are guilty of deceiving the people ( lying to the people ). This is my the media and the news has no credibility any more. No one in their right mind would believe them.

SUNFLOWER (@guest_1064831)

Just now had a comment, in mid sentence, destroyed. They won’t let me submit the truth!!

Gary m (@guest_1064849)

The media does not want the democrats to rule, they are using the democrats for cover until they can take over. The media wants to rule without any party, so that they will have unfettered control. the media will do away with the Democratic Communist Party. Then they will rule like emperors with nothing to stand in their way.
After they take the USA they will go after China, and then Russia. they will not be happy until they are ruling the world. QANON is real. It is a conspiracy of the global elites. If you think it is a joke take a look around the world and see what is going on, it will not seem so funny.

Gary m (@guest_1064852)

Sunflower: probably not censor, the software is the problem. Try to post again.

Sher (@guest_1064861)

Im sick of fb, dems/libs, twitter, lousy media etc. They all are corrupted and lie like hell. I’ve never seen such hatred, jealousy, cheating, blackmailing in all my life. This is not what America is all about, or the Constitution(our rights) We The People live in the LAND OF THE FREE and the HOME OF THE BRAVE. GOD BLESS AMERICA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Tony (@guest_1064882)

I think we need to fight these social media monopolies by suing them in the courts. Something needs to be done. There has got to be a way to fight them. Somebody should start some kind of social media for conservatives only or at least allow both sides to voice their views.

Joz Lee (@guest_1064917)

Joe said he ‘knew nothing’
Biden defends Hunter: ‘My son did nothing wrong. I did …www.politico.com › news › joe-biden-debate-047900
Oct 15, 2019 — Joe Biden defended his son’s decision to join the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company while he was vice president, saying both he and …

Mommie deatest, My ‘son’ did nothing wrong. Showing results for Jill Biden, my son did nothing wrong
Search instead for Jil Biden, my son did nothing wrong
Jill Biden: Hunter Biden ‘did nothing wrong’ in Ukraine …www.washingtontimes.com › news › dec › jill-biden-hu…
Dec 15, 2019 — “I know my son, I know my son’s character. Hunter did nothing wrong,” said Mrs. Biden on MSNBC’s “Up with David Gura.”

1 2 3