October 22, 2021

Judge Jeanine unloads on Bill Barr: ‘We need answers’

United States Attorney General William Barr has taken fire over the past few weeks in the wake of the November 3 election, with supporters of President Donald Trump on social media and in the mainstream media questioning where he’s been as Trump’s camp continues to make allegations of widespread voter fraud.

Barr was just targeted by Fox’s Judge Jeanine Pirro over the weekend during a taping of her Saturday night show. Pirro slammed the attorney general for not being more involved in helping Trump and his lawyers tackle what is alleged to be a long list of ballot and voter fraud, saying to Barr, “We need answers.”

Pirro, who is certainly not known for pulling punches, held nothing back as she attacked Barr’s lack of action in the post-election turmoil that has unfolded over the past month.

“Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures and leaders. Unfortunately, the Attorney General Bill Barr has proven himself to be anything other than extraordinary,” Pirro said as she kicked off her show, “Justice.”

Pirro immediately pounced on the recent controversy surrounding Barr’s U.S. Department of Justice memo, which indicated that his department hadn’t yet been presented with any ballot or voter fraud evidence that would rise to the level of changing the outcome of the 2020 election.

The judge went on to list numerous allegations of irregularities and outright fraud that many have alleged took place in several battleground states on election night. She asked why ballot-counting suddenly stopped on election night in states that Trump — at the time — held a comfortable lead in.

“We need answers. We need action. We need justice. And you, Mr. Barr, are so deep in the swamp, you can’t see beyond your fellow reptiles,” Pirro said, in her most scathing review of the AG to date.

According to The New York Post, Pirro’s blasting of Barr came just a day before reports emerged on Monday that Barr is considering departing from his position before Trump finishes his first — and possibly only — term in the White House.

Paul Nix (@guest_1085101)
10 months ago

Why am I not surprised….I’ve been expecting this!

moon (@guest_1085171)
Reply to  Paul Nix
10 months ago

Barr was bought out by the Demorats

Richard (@guest_1085370)
Reply to  moon
10 months ago

He is just as bad as the rest of the criminal left wing.

SGT Preston (@guest_1085388)
Reply to  moon
10 months ago

Why would a swamp dweller allow another swamp dweller be punished just because they broke the law?

H (@guest_1085458)
Reply to  moon
10 months ago

They have threatened him and he knows Scalia did not die naturally.

Dawn Doran (@guest_1085324)
Reply to  Paul Nix
10 months ago

Barr wasn’t on Trump’s from the very beginning…I never trusted that guy from the very beginning…

He should be ashamed of himself for lying to President Trump and the American people…

Hope he gets what the Democrats gives him..More lies and money, money…

Orrie (@guest_1085103)

Barr is a COWARD!

Bill A (@guest_1085108)
Reply to  Orrie
10 months ago

I disagree, you have to remember he’s cuffed by legal requirements, he has to cover his own butt.

Rafa (@guest_1085124)
Reply to  Bill A
10 months ago

It tells me different, or is it that he is at the end of his progression and don’t give a damn

Sharon (@guest_1085139)
Reply to  Bill A

Absolutely

jrod (@guest_1085110)
Reply to  Orrie
10 months ago

I would agree with that!

Disgusted Elder (@guest_1085127)
Reply to  Orrie
10 months ago

No,Barr is an outright democrat/communist deceiver! He never intended to seek an honest justice in this coming civil war scenario,he only lied constantly to keep we honest citizens quiet until his allies in the demo/communist stole the election,clearly with Barrs help!

Lazerus 111 (@guest_1085153)
Reply to  Disgusted Elder
10 months ago

That and get RID of the evidence of their COUP AGAINST the president.

Kathy Gossard (@guest_1085407)
Reply to  Lazerus 111
10 months ago

Barr is the biggest swamp creature in DC

Mary Abbott (@guest_1085304)
Reply to  Disgusted Elder
10 months ago

I absolutely agree. He’s just another corrupt deep stater with a more polished sociopathic veneer. WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE IN TENURE????? Delayed the Durham investigation/report, prolonged the persecution of General Flynn, screwed up the Epstein cover-up investigation, and frankly does not seem to give a raging rat’s rump about glaringly obvious voter fraud–either preventing it or investigating it before it happened.
Pres. Trump should fire him NOW, have him escorted out of his office by US Marshalls, cancel his security clearance and access to government IT systems and secure all of his work product/correspondence. He emanates strongly the stench of SEDITION along with Ray, Haspel and others in the merry little gang.

Margaret (@guest_1085131)
Reply to  Orrie
10 months ago

I don’t believe Barr is a coward, they probably have something going on that no one knows.he is too smart and cagey to let it out.

Dawn Doran (@guest_1085328)
Reply to  Orrie
10 months ago

He might have been a Democrat for a long time and pretend that he was on Trump’s side,..

I’m very disappointed with him for playing games with Trump…

Wally (@guest_1085105)

Jeanine for AG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah (@guest_1085132)
Reply to  Wally
10 months ago

Barr needs to be behind bars he is nothing but a liar probably been being paid by Democrats.I pray that we get through these four years fast

Gl (@guest_1085176)
Reply to  Wally
10 months ago

Judge Jeanine is nothing if Trump is not in office. She can only stand alone for a short period in the swamp.

Sandra Lambert (@guest_1085284)
Reply to  Gl
10 months ago

I wouldn’t bet on that! She has been a presence for more than 4 years. Love that lady. She isn’t shy about pinning down either side if she believes in it. Not just political.

Ronda Williams (@guest_1085340)
Reply to  Wally

Amen
I second that comment.

H (@guest_1085460)
Reply to  Wally
10 months ago

Oh Yaaaaaa! Kick Butt Jeanine!

Bill Rhinehart (@guest_1085106)
10 months ago

The Democrat Party is Satans party. The father of lies.
I HATE the democrats.

MSGT JOHN CORREA (@guest_1085186)
Reply to  Bill Rhinehart
10 months ago

This is why I refer to the Democratic Party as; “The Godless Democratic Party” in America. Even Nathaniel Grigsby from Kansas who died in 1890 warned on his tombstone the following message: “Through this inscription I wish to enter my dying protest against what is called the Democratic party. I have watched it closely since the days of Jackson and know that all the misfortunes of our nation has come to it through this so called party therefore beware of this party of treason.”

MSGT JOHN CORREA
USAF (RET)

Mary Wooldridge (@guest_1085356)
Reply to  Bill Rhinehart
10 months ago

That’s why I call them “demon” rats. Too bad they’re fearless of hell! They have no God or love in their lives.

Beverly Tomasik (@guest_1085412)
Reply to  Mary Wooldridge
10 months ago

They are fearless of Hell now, but when their time comes, the fires of Hell will consume them and they will suffer for eternity, they don’t believe in this but they are doomed to go through this for all the lies and evil doings. I truly believe Obama is the Anti-Christ and all his disciples are in line from the democrats and the republicans in disguise, it is coming, just a matter of time.

Randall H. O'Neal (@guest_1085107)
10 months ago

AG BARR IS NO FRIEND OF PRESIDENT TRUMP , AMERICAN CITIZENS, OR OUR WONDERFUL REPUBLIC!
IT’S TIME FOR HIM TO GO!

Bill A (@guest_1085115)
Reply to  Randall H. O'Neal
10 months ago

I disagree, he’s doing his job as restricted by the law.

Lazerus 111 (@guest_1085154)
Reply to  Randall H. O'Neal
10 months ago

The only place big enough for him and all the CROOKS is GETMO. STANDING ROOM ONLY. Pack them in TIGHT. No MASK’S.

Peter E. Brock (@guest_1085109)
10 months ago

Barr is long overdue for replacement. Barr was responsible for the deaths of of Randy weaver’s wife and son at Ruby Ridge. He is anti 2nd amendment

james jones (@guest_1085111)
10 months ago

I GREE HE IS NOT DOOING H IS JOB IHAVE PERSONALLY SEN ILLEGAL VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS IN NC IKNOW OF PEOPLE THAT MAILD IN SEVER VOTES FOR THEM SELVES ALL FOR BIDEN I ALWAYS THOGH IT WS ONE VOTE FOR EACH PERSON

Aileen (@guest_1085112)

Barr is a traitor.

Dawn Doran (@guest_1085330)
Reply to  Aileen

FOR SURE!

Choctaw girl (@guest_1085113)
10 months ago

Good god another swamp rat shows up!

DWB (@guest_1085114)
10 months ago

Make Judge Jeanine Pirro the AG, she is a very bright lady and would get things done.

Ilene Richman (@guest_1085118)
10 months ago

Barr is being backed by the “never Trumpers”. Bill Barr was chosen by George W. Bush as AG during Bush presidential term. Barr’s allegiance is not to the USA but to the Bush family. Barr never backed up Trump during the Mueller investigation, had Rod Rosenstein (criminal who signed FISA warrants) help him with various judicial items. Barr never reprimanded Wray of FBI and never requested any documents from FBI. Trump was an excellent president but had very poor judgment of choosing the correct people that were on his side. In Trump’s second term (and he will have a second term), Trump will have learned who his friends are and his enemies. Barr is Trump’s enemy. Never found anyone guilty in the Russia collusion case. Never found fraud in the election. So what did Bill Barr do while AG. I guess he ate a lot by the looks of him. Never carried out his legal duties. Barr is a swamp dweller.

Carron Goldsmith (@guest_1085125)
10 months ago

Yes we need answers but i feel sure there want be any given the skum bags called demacraps are dug deep they backsided this entire country while Trump was fixing things helping us regrow America they were doing all to knock us. Down. I wonder how many people were paid to help the fall of Trump and the complete down fall of the USA

KLee (@guest_1085128)
10 months ago

Yep, my vote is for Judge Jeanine Pirro for US AG. Go get ’em Judge Jeanine!

MikefromTexas (@guest_1085133)
10 months ago

Even if she is from N.Y. I still love her. I’ll bet she was an honest judge. Barr should have stepped in to really check the data for voter fraud.

Christiann (@guest_1085135)
10 months ago

Judge Jeanine or Joe DeGenova would make an excellent Atty. Gen.

Fletcher Bolsover (@guest_1085136)
10 months ago

Why do you constantly place ads in between the paragraphs of the articles readers want to absorb ????
Is it all about the money for you and your readers are secondary. You need a savvy editor to make your site more reader friendly

Donna (@guest_1085155)
Reply to  Fletcher Bolsover
10 months ago

I agree re: endless interruptive add. Irritating.

Bob (@guest_1085168)
Reply to  Fletcher Bolsover
10 months ago

Makes their web site look like a tabloid… It gets disgusting trying to read their articles…

Patriot (@guest_1085156)
10 months ago

Again,this is not about trying to overturn an election, but to root out the Fraud and deception that would show to the legitamit winner.

Dolores Drye (@guest_1085166)
10 months ago

Only a blind liar and dishonest person would say there was no evidence of fraud in this election. It was rampant, well planned and a deliberate breach of the law and the constitution concerning one of our most cherished rights as citizens of this country. I never thought I would be so ashamed and disgusted with my government and it’s traitors.

Mary Wooldridge (@guest_1085361)
Reply to  Dolores Drye
10 months ago

Delores, I’m with you on that. Most of us “regular” people out here are smart enough to know the election was screwed up…..I think that only God’s mercy can correct this shameful mess.

American for America (@guest_1085167)
10 months ago

There is such extensive corruption in persons of power that we are seeing the Roman Empire replayed in our republic.
President Trump has been hog-tied in his effort since his announced decision to run for President. The swamp dwellers continue to defy every positive move for the betterment of our country because Trump has sworn to cut into the existing corruption of people in power.

Raymond Robitaille (@guest_1085169)
10 months ago

Time is running out on Trump what a shame he has been treated very bad for 4 years. The Devil is at
his best to stop our president.

Dr Mark Elisco (@guest_1085173)
10 months ago

REMEMBER THIS: ” ALL WAR IS BASED ON DECEPTION”

Siegfried Guenther (@guest_1085260)
10 months ago

I love Trump he has a lot of good ideas and really was for the working American only wrong with his 4 years of governing he chose wrong people in his cabinet and I don’t understand one thing why didn’t he fire the head guys in the FBI and all the other departments CIA DOJ etc etc he should have gotten rid off all of them Also should have arrested and put in jail all those people that we know who we mean

Manny Diaz (@guest_1085280)
10 months ago

Do we have DOJ/FBI in our midst? Where are the heads of this Dept.? What are they doing? I hope the leaders of this Dept. not taking orders from DEMS/Tech/Deep State & Soros! Please do something or take action now!!!!

Gary (@guest_1085296)
10 months ago

Barr appeared at the beginning to be more conservative thinking. He was a fighter for the Trump administration in front of cameras but then seemed to never show up when the going got tough. This is a fine example of what he has accomplished at the DOJ to rid it of the deep state left wing bureaucrats that are doing their best to undermine Trump. He has become ineffective and seems to be scared to death of the liberal radical left. He has every right to step in and do his Constitutional duty to get to the bottom of this election fraud but for some reason he won’t. My feeling is most of us conservatives know that something illegal took place. Just using common sense will tell anyone that. Perhaps that is the problem with Barr, he has no common sense.

lynn (@guest_1085449)
10 months ago

He never was anymore than a dumb NERD…..Just look at His Belly & Posture…He is a Joke—-Period, End of Story,,, (Traitor too??)

Richard Y Matsukawa (@guest_1085496)
10 months ago

Whether it be in the streets of riots or in the halls of Congress, the Republicans need more ‘fighters’. Reps that are not afraid to face the obvious injustices, infective actions against the American people, the Constitution and to front it with the vigor of righteousness on their side. Fighters not afraid to get bloodied and willing to step forward in any fray attacking peoples rights and laws. We have a few (Gowdy, Haley for a couple) but not enough as most seem unwilling to commit and reluctant to get involved and interrupt their routine and comfortable lives. Leaving the fight to loyal citizens with not an equal in voice is in effect abandoning their constituents.

Gary (@guest_1085511)
10 months ago

I’m very disappointed in Barr’s decision yet seeing that he worked under Bush this doesn’t surprise me. He had a chance to become a hero to America and he decided to walk away.

Nece (@guest_1085734)
10 months ago

I am heartbroken. I was so proud of him.
I guess I am too gullible.
I love Trump and thought Barr was his soldier.
Who can you trust?

bedava (@guest_1102367)
9 months ago

I truly appreciate this post. Really thank you! Much obliged. Felicity Godard MacLaine

turkce (@guest_1110802)
9 months ago

When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here. Stormi Jeff Ivetts

cheap flights (@guest_1116852)
8 months ago

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject for a
long time and yours is the best I have came upon till now.

But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning
the source?

dublaj (@guest_1117480)
8 months ago

Tips and tools you offer are so helpful to agencies in our community. Consuela Stevie Gulgee

netflix (@guest_1117496)
8 months ago

For hottest information you have to go to see internet and on the web I found this web site as a finest site for newest updates. Andreana Baxter Dulcea

altyazili (@guest_1117597)
8 months ago

Excellent way of telling, and good article to obtain facts on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college. Ida Francois Virendra

cheap flights (@guest_1117765)
8 months ago

I like the valuable info you provide to your articles.
I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here
regularly. I am rather sure I will be told many new stuff
right here! Best of luck for the following!

dublaj (@guest_1117996)
8 months ago

It was so great meeting you! Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Enjoy your items and 15% off your next purchase! Tomasina Waldon Clerissa

movies (@guest_1118003)
8 months ago

Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post. Really thank you! Keep writing. Ginger Skelly Drusus

netflix (@guest_1118006)
8 months ago

I have been reading out some of your stories and i must say pretty nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog. Annabell Denis Kimmel

movie online (@guest_1118022)
8 months ago

Hello there. I found your blog by means of Google at the same time as searching for a similar topic, your site came up. It seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then. Shela Bradley Lewendal

direk (@guest_1119095)
8 months ago

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks. Elsey Garald Oralia

1 2 3