May 21, 2022

Gun violence continues in Dem-controlled Chicago, taking lives of at least two

Gun violence continued in Chicago last weekend, as at least 12 people were shot Friday through Sunday morning, despite the Democrat-controlled city holding some of the nation’s tightest firearm restrictions.

The first of at least two weekend deaths occurred Friday night when a person opened fire into a car in the 3100 block of West Lake Street. One man, 24, died, while two others, including a 10-year-old boy, were wounded.

A 17-year-old was shot while sitting in his vehicle Saturday morning and had his vehicle stolen. The incident took place in the 5400 block of West Race Avenue.

The events follow 40 people who were shot the previous weekend in the city, including five fatalities. Fifteen of the victims were involved in a single incident.

The year’s shooting incidents continue to climb, with at least 567 people shot in 2021, according to a report from The Chicago Tribune.

Many called for more anti-crime efforts on Saturday.

“There is too much time wasted,” said Rabbi Michael Ben Yosef, president and founder of Chicago Activist Coalition for Justice. “We’ve seen now, there are two children that have been shot by someone, a random shooting. These children were lucky to live.”

Illinois has one of the strictest sets of gun laws in the nation. Why does Chicago’s gun violence continue to spiral out of control?

Experts note a variety of reasons, but the leftist-leadership of the city appears slow to respond. Just last October, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) proposed to cut $80 million from the city’s police force.

Terry Bell (@guest_1182478)

Not enough dead niggers in CHI-CONGO !

steveo (@guest_1182513)
Reply to  Terry Bell

it’s good because we won’t have to deal with the thugs later on.i have no sympathy for them people of chicago as they’re getting exactly what they voted for!

Bob (@guest_1182804)
Reply to  steveo

I have an idea.
take away the guns that any city council or their body guards have
same goes for judges in chitcago
maybe that will solve a few problems

Robert Meyer (@guest_1182523)
Reply to  Terry Bell

I am a conservative and don’t have a problem with the right people being shot, there really in need to talk like that. It makes us all look bad. That is what the libs want so please be more selective of the words you use.

Linda C Ostler (@guest_1182547)
Reply to  Robert Meyer

Amen to that

Mae (@guest_1183101)
Reply to  Terry Bell

Shame on you!

Stephen Russell (@guest_1182509)

Routine day for Chicago no change pre post virus

Jenny (@guest_1182521)
Reply to  Stephen Russell

This is what happens when Big Government bailout criminals thus protecting them from their actions!!

ART PERSKY (@guest_1182510)

This Country is in deep deep trouble run be these corrupt demorats { we are close to collapse } !!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Bell (@guest_1182580)
Reply to  ART PERSKY

I hope ALL the DUMPACRAPS take a bullet to the head !

graceythecat (@guest_1182514)

Communist democrats only want to control the guns of the legal law-abiding American citizen. period.

Dan F. (@guest_1183227)
Reply to  graceythecat

All the talk of gun control is just pissing in the wind. I’m willing to bet that most, if not all, of the shootings were done with unregistrated or illegally obtained guns. I saw an FBI stat a few years ago that showed that almost 90% of murders in some city (Chicago….Detroit….whatever……I don’t recall) were done with stolen or smuggled guns. How are the manure minds in Congress going to control those. Hint: They don’t have a clue.

Tinaugh (@guest_1182522)

It is not a coincidence that cities with significant black populations also have high crime rates. Unfortunately, since the 1960’s, the Black community has encouraged a ghetto mentality with a propensity for criminal activity. Subsequently, we now see the result of years of pandering to this race. Fatherless homes, poor education, and lack of personal responsibility have contributed to the downfall of the Black community. Accepting indoctrinated theories of everything being “racist” against them has created a culture of no work ethic and a never-ending sense of entitlement. My apologies to the hard working, responsible, decent Black people who suffer along with the rest of us while enduring the results of perpetuating a “victim” mentality among a particular race.

John Ponnex (@guest_1182586)
Reply to  Tinaugh

Spot on!

Dan F. (@guest_1183230)
Reply to  Tinaugh

There was a chart on a site yesterday that showed that 70+% of criminal complaints BY blacks were against other blacks !!! They are their own worst enemy !

Larry Gaines (@guest_1182535)

This will continue in Chicago until they get the Democrats out and get a stron city wide sweep for the gangs and violence supporters. That lezzy mayor don’t care

Irene Mount (@guest_1182538)

We have taken God and the principles of godly living out of our schools, work places, and social interactions. Without the knowledge of God and His ways the people perish and that is what we are seeing played out. Without God we are the blind leading the blind and we cannot solve or impact our problems because we have no wisdom. It is the hearts of people that need to change not the gun laws which only the law abiding citizens follow anyway. Criminals follow no laws of any kind and will continue to live this way unless their hearts are changed. This will continue to get worse unless we recognize our need for the saving power of God through Jesus who came to earth to show us the way.

Betty Hittenberger (@guest_1183072)
Reply to  Irene Mount

Right on! Hosea 4:6,7 Amplified Bible, ” 6.My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no more priest to Me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children. 7. The more they increased and multiplied [in prosperity and power],the more they sinned against Me: I will change their glory into shame.”The knowledge He is talking about is knowledge of God and His ways.

Frank (@guest_1182566)

I can guarantee these guns being used in these shootings were gotten illegally and they’re looking to guns away from people who are trying to obtain them the right way,so only the criminals will have them

Terry Bell (@guest_1182581)

Why can’t those niggers shoot any better. They are wasting ammo !

John Ponnex (@guest_1182604)

America Digest doesn’t have the ball to let my post be seen. What a bunch of losers.

egg (@guest_1182627)

Exactly. Keep voting for the Democrats, that swear on your lives, they are going to fix everything. Been happening now for 60 years, and if the Black population can’t see that, then it’s on them.

Dave Teigland (@guest_1182635)

Why do people continue to live in this lawless sh*t Hole?

IlliniGuy (@guest_1182694)

BLM -What a joke. Arm them all and we’ll be better off for it. Oh, wait! They’ve gotta stick around for their reparations!

Jim Hudson (@guest_1182722)

The good black people need to put a stop to it but I guess they like to kill one another. If white people said anything their called racist.

Eugene (@guest_1182791)

DTAD

Gary Hull (@guest_1182918)

The MSM continue their obsession with bias reporting. You don’t hear about Chicago shootings in the news, why? Because the vast majority is black on black crime. Where is the BLM? They could use their vast resources here, why not.

Jim (@guest_1182923)

TIME TO IMPEACH BIDEN AND HARRIS!

WE THE PEOPLE (aka SILENT MAJORITY) had countless opportunities to have stopped this nightmare, but we chose to give the DEMOCRATS what they expected of us, to REMAIN SILENT! Thus, making us equally complicit in the fraud perpetrated against United States Americans!

Isn’t it time you actually did something, took action? How much more damage needs to be done?

I urge everyone who reads this to PICK UP THE PHONE and call your REP AND SENATORS in DC and DEMAND IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT OF BIDEN AND HARRIS.

BIDEN is completely UNFIT FOR OFFICE! Biden is guilty of 18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.

Can you continue to tolerate gasoline prices, product prices all going up, the WH being run by Harris, Pelosi and Schumer? Literally destroying our country, allowing thousands upon thousands of illegals into our country bringing in God knows what diseases?

Then copy and paste this information into an E-Mail and send to friends and family asking them to make the calls, then forward on to their friends asking them to make the calls and forward on! WE NEED TO MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!

Members of the House
202-224-3841

Members of the Senate
202-224-3121

TOLL FREE:
866-272-6622

Keep in mind: SILENCE = ACCEPTANCE

David L Druif (@guest_1182950)

1.0 The liberal argument is the Chicago gun laws are not effective because the Chicago bad guys drive up to Gary, Indiana where the rules are much easier to buy their guns. If that were true then would not Gary have an even worse shooting problem?
2.0 The liberals believe, if all the guns in Chicago were magically removed over one night, the killing problem would be ended. Wrong! If nobody had a gun, the bad guys would kill with knives. If the bad guy knows his / her victim does not have a gun and hence defenseless he would figure he has an easy target. Baseball bats are also good weapons if you know the victim has no weapons.
3.0 The liberals also parrot the argument that the people of Japan which has very strict gun control and almost no shooting incidents proves strict gun control stops killing. The is a bogus argument. The Japanese do not kill each other with knives or baseball bats either.
5.0 What will reduce the Chicago (And other big Left Wing cities)? Remove all illegal drugs from the street. No Drugs, No Drug dealers, No addicts stealing to support their habit, and No drug money floating around.
6.0 Get the drugs off the street by SEALING OUR BORDERS NOW!
Dave

Kerry Mercer (@guest_1183452)

I don’t care if the minorities of Chicago shoot & kill each other, thats a good thing, just leave us whites alone. Former President Trump should have been allowed to send the National Guard in to patrol all demoratic cities & deport the large illegal alien population & put blacks in cages where they belong. Wake up White America and take your country back!

Don (@guest_1183514)

Things will never change in these areas. They are just different kind of people. Very little valves. How sad.

Gary m (@guest_1183556)

Air Force One takes a wrong turn. They were over Beijing when the engines quit, Biden ask the pilot what was wrong the pilot said we are out of gas. So Joe being the man of action that he is, he bailed out, he could be heard saying WHOOOA! I forgot my chuuuuuuute………….splat. Harris who happened to be on the same flight jumped too, but she got her chute on, when she tried to open it she kept pulling the wrong chord. She was pulling the chord for her kotex, needless to say that turned out to be a bloody mess. The pilot remembered to switch to the reserve tanks, and flew off into the sunset. This pilot will be remembered as a national hero.

Gary m (@guest_1183563)

Pelosi said the border is under control. Well! from what I see she is right, the border is under control of the Cartels, who are making all kinds of money off of drugs, and humane trafficking’s, while the democrats are making money off of the American taxpayer who are paying for everything. Doesn’t it feel so good to be so generous, and so wanted, right when you are broke, and the DNC wont let you go to work. Just remember all you Democrat taxpayers this is your money too.

Gary m (@guest_1183576)

It is all about keeping you in jail! So, to speak They can’t put everyone in jail so they are doing the next best thing, they are putting you under house arrest ( they call this a lock down because they can’t legally put you under house arrest ). This way they don’t have to say martial law, which would be illegal. They want to keep you from working or making money, because they want you totally dependent on the state, so that you will vote to become a [email protected] [email protected] I keep trying to tell people this, but they don’t seem to get it, so I don’t know why I waste my time. Keep following the science, not Dr. Fauci, it will get you there. The science says that you are 80% more likely to get covid 19 in your home, than anywhere else. So, if you want to get it stay home. Get it.

Gary m (@guest_1183589)

Just a thought about covid: Another thing that I have noticed, which seems kind of weird, but just popped into my head one day. It seems kind of funny when I think about it, but did you ever count the number of hearses on the road. If as many people were dying as they claim, where are all the bodies, where are all of hearses????

Gary m (@guest_1183607)

Rep. Ilhan Omar calls out Biden, Dems over stimulus: We’re ‘sending money to fewer people’ than Trump. Ilhan is right, Trump gave people far more money than all the Democrats combined. And he did so in a unique way. He did something that the Democrats would consider immoral. HE GAVE PEOPLE SOMETHING UNIMAGIBLE . He gave them REAL JOBS .

Gary m (@guest_1183625)

When Biden is gone she will magically trans-race to white, and claim she was born in NYC, and that her real fathers name is Cuomo. Yes, she was the sole savior. She learned how to be a sole savior from Biden. You can always tell when she is lying, she starts laughing.

No! I don’t believe that Obama would bump off his own Kenyan grandmother, he just is not like that. He does not have that in him, I think?

Gary m (@guest_1183650)

The Democrats want to push gun control, did anyone ever notice that every time the Democrats start to push for control, that the incidents of gun valence increases, I wonder what that is about. It must be another one of those strange phenomena things that happen when ever a Democrat opens its mouth.

바카라사이트 (@guest_1228683)

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work
and exposure! Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

더킹카지노 (@guest_1229824)

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right
here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly
a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

바카라사이트 (@guest_1232172)

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than three hours lately, yet I by no
means discovered any fascinating article like
yours. It is beautiful value enough for me.
In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the
net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

바카라사이트 (@guest_1232678)

Howdy, I do believe your site may be having
browser compatibility problems. When I take a look at your
site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it’s got some overlapping issues.

I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Other than that, fantastic blog!

바카라사이트 (@guest_1233896)

After going over a handful of the articles on your
site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog.
I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will
be checking back in the near future. Take a look
at my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Javiernop (@guest_1234340)

tider , tinder app
tinder online

바카라사이트 (@guest_1236500)

Hello, this weekend is pleasant for me, because this occasion i am
reading this enormous educational paragraph
here at my home.

바카라사이트 (@guest_1241898)

This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.

Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Javiernop (@guest_1245302)

tindr , tinder sign up
tinder date

바카라사이트 (@guest_1245787)

Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this
website with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Terrific blog and superb design and style.

game cờ úp (@guest_1248506)

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and
I’m looking at options for another platform. I would
be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

cách đánh tài xỉu (@guest_1249048)

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite
justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t know
about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also
defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.

Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Javiernop (@guest_1252606)