December 4, 2021

Fox anchor trashes Trump after interview with Maria Bartiromo

Fox News, which until recently was the only viable right-leaning cable news network for American conservatives to watch, hasn’t done any favors for itself in the wake of the 2020 election, with thousands of fans vowing to watch smaller, emerging competitors instead.

That sentiment continued to grow over the weekend, according to Breitbart, after Fox News weekend anchor Eric Shawn blasted President Donald Trump’s earlier appearance on the network, claiming that Trump “can’t wrap his brain or mind around the fact” that he lost the 2020 election.

Shawn, who has never appeared to be a supporter of the president, played clips of Trump’s appearance with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday morning, in which Trump continued to claim that the election was rigged and that voter and ballot fraud was rampant.

“That is, of course, President Trump claiming massive voter fraud this morning. His words, ‘they stuffed the ballot box.’ It was, quote, a ‘fake election.’ All this despite the fact that his campaign has failed to prove any of this in court,” Shawn said.

“In fact, your government, election officials, experts, and others — many of them Republican — including Trump-appointed officials say that the president’s claims are false and unsubstantiated,” the Fox News host added, before adding that Trump’s repeated claims have caused supporters to “doubt the veracity of the election.”

Shawn then played a clip of Trump telling Bartiromo about the “massive dumps” that many states did during the counting of the votes, which his legal team has called into question in many of the key battleground states.

As expected, Shawn had an answer for that, insisting that “officials” said the dumps were not illegal, rather, they were just part of the massive influx of mail-in votes that were received in this election cycle.

According to Business Insider, Shawn, who was joined by Axios political reporter Hans Nichols in debunking the president’s claims, took a final parting shot at the president before closing the show.

“It seems that we have a president who, he can’t wrap his brain or mind around the fact, he can’t process that someone who he thinks is so inferior to him won the election,” Shawn added.

With as much legal action that’s still ongoing in a number of courts, to possibly include an upcoming U.S. Supreme Court challenge, Fox News anchors should probably wait a few weeks for the dust to settle before they’re possibly forced to eat their words next month.

Karole Conaway (@guest_1081727)

Fox Newsless isn’t worth wasting time on. They serve the demonrats and they can ALL go to HELL where they belomg.

NC Bailey (@guest_1081753)
Reply to  Karole Conaway

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Jim (@guest_1081775)
Reply to  Karole Conaway

Took the words right out of my mouth

Jim (@guest_1081776)
Reply to  Jim

Amen

Linda (@guest_1081830)
Reply to  Karole Conaway

I agree. I’ve already stopped watching Fox. Eric Shawn was not one that I watched.

SGT Preston (@guest_1081844)
Reply to  Karole Conaway

Right on! Fox News used to be a bastion of needs with a conservative persuasion. Now, Fox is no different that the democrab news sources of NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN. I’ve almost stopped watching national news at all and rely on my internet for that news. (Local news isn’t that much better and our local newspaper (the Anderson Independent Mail) is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fair news. Question: If the voting were accurate and the “dumps” were just normal, then why were all the republican “vote watchers” booted out of the counting area?

Richard (@guest_1081853)
Reply to  SGT Preston

I have totally given up on the lame stream media, I try to get most online.

alicia regina cervera (@guest_1082489)
Reply to  Karole Conaway

FOX IS DEAD!

Tony (@guest_1081728)

Hey Shawn, stop showing your true colors. You’re nothing but a POS who better watch your words closely on attacking our Commander in Chief.
See when you mess with our greatest President in our life time, so your being given noticed to back off on trashing our President immediately.
Remember, he has millions of followers and one may knock on your door and you may not like it a bit.
This is not a threat, but you better respect and better never say anything negative about Trump.
You only get one warning.
So be careful how you trash good Americans cause it won’t be pretty if it happens again.
Trumper forever.

Karole Conaway (@guest_1081734)
Reply to  Tony

I agree with you, Tony. Now, Hannity is dead to me also. President Trump is the best president to ever be in the White House!

Boopydoo (@guest_1081790)
Reply to  Karole Conaway

It wasn’t Sean Hannity it was Eric Shawn.

Kenneth Voorhis (@guest_1081747)
Reply to  Tony

Right on my friend!

Charles Thomas (@guest_1081729)

The take over of the Election of 2020, is the biggest scandal this country has ever experienced – if, Biden prevails . Awarding this cabal of people who have collaborated to take this country down by convincing their voters that “They” were in it for them, will become the greatest heist the world has ever seen. Sad to see this even be attempted let alone witness such deceit. I have been watching Joe Biden ride this wave of “Screwing the American People for almost five full decades. To even think that he would change now at the end of his Criminal Political Career is but a dream or a moment of wishful thinking. He has chosen a Jezebel for a running mate to show the world that he has remained true to himself, and not this nation.

rm (@guest_1081756)
Reply to  Charles Thomas

Mr. Biden is a PINO (president in name only). Not my president. Hopefully Georgia stays RED and the Republicans block EVERYTHING out of the House of Representatives, even using shutdowns like Newt Gingrich did… Anything with a mandate or against the 2nd Amendment should be DOA at the Senate door without exception or negotiation.

D.Cordes (@guest_1081730)

Fox abandoned its commitment to fair and balanced reporting. It will lose conservative viewers. Goodbye Fox.

NC Bailey (@guest_1081755)
Reply to  D.Cordes

You bet!

Jack (@guest_1082016)
Reply to  D.Cordes

sad but true

Nan (@guest_1082257)
Reply to  D.Cordes

AMEN TO THAT. they’ve all changed now but what i understand is that SOROS has contaminated that network as he does everything, including this election. eric sean is a poor excuse for a network anchor, and someone should inform him that TRUMP DID WIN THIS ELECTION and once again is exposing the ‘ bold and blatant rat corruption/infestation’. they never dreamed he’d go through all of this trouble, but HE’S FIGHTING FOR ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ which is so refreshing. so much corruption against we AMERICANS. God Bless PRESIDENT TRUMP.

WALTER FLATT (@guest_1081733)

THERE IS A VERY FEW ON FOX THAT TELL THE TRUTH, THE REST ARE BEGINING TO OPINE LIKE ALL THE REST. NEWS MAX,. ONE AMERICAN NEWS, AND NEWS WEEK ARE THE ONLY DECENT ONES NOW.

NC Bailey (@guest_1081758)
Reply to  WALTER FLATT

Thank God for Newsmax, OAN… where do I find News Week?

Jim (@guest_1082091)
Reply to  WALTER FLATT

Eddie Price (@guest_1081737)

And that is exactly why I no longer watch Fox. Hope the Murdoch’s get their just reward!

george p lukens (@guest_1081740)

Eric Shawn just reinforced my decision to stay a “NEVER FOXER”

Jim (@guest_1081744)

To Tucker, Sean and Laura, Run, don’t walk to Newsmax. I stopped watching ALL of Fox because of the left leaning screwballs that are now in charge. Plenty of room for great conservatives available there. Hurry, we need All 3 of you.

NC Bailey (@guest_1081760)
Reply to  Jim

Agree. The three will bring thousands of viewers to their new home(s).

Michelle Catalano (@guest_1081848)
Reply to  Jim

Laura and Tucker already talked crap against Trump! There are only maybe three or four that is still ok in book but leaving the page open that all did a number on us it won’t happen again! Fox and Fox nation is OUT in my home

Stephen Osterday (@guest_1081857)
Reply to  Jim

You forgot one. Maria Bartholomew (sp). You know, Sunday Morning Futures.

Shirley (@guest_1081907)
Reply to  Jim

I agree,I have followed Fox News for 20 years. Will watch Hannity and Laura.
Tuning to News Max now.

Claudia (@guest_1081751)

Tucker,Sean and Laura may be under contract so they can’t leave yet.. But hope they do when they can..

Dawn M Matera (@guest_1081764)

Fox has lost a lot of viewers and it will continue. I have turned them off and so have many of Trump supporters. They are no better then CNN or the rest of the fake news hating media. Trump supporters don’t have to burn stuff down or attack people, we just turn them off and the rest will take care of itself. Shame on you Fox for screwing your viewers that made you successful. We’re done with you.

Sandra (@guest_1081768)

Conservatives were purposefully lured in by Fox to falsely gain their trust as a Conservative news network.. then they pulled the plug on election night to reveal their true purpose. Behind all of the decisions is Lachlan Murdoch and none other than Paul Ryan, who sits on the board. They hate this country and want hivemind, no questions asked, no opposition, public shaming, threats and censorship. This is no different that living in a totalitarian state. Since Roger Ailes left the network, which he designed specifically for Conservatives, it has slowly become no better than CNN or MSNBC. Newsmax and OANN are now really the ONLY place for Conservatives to get REAL NEWS as well as blogs on the internet which aren’t far Left. They have now resorted to threaten any guests who appear on Newsmax and OANN and continue to censor real news. Most of the country actually voted in President Trump again because we don’t want Communism to destroy our Constitutional Republic forever. The President spoke of starting his own network.. and he should.

srw (@guest_1081783)

Never heard of Shawn on FOx… sounds like I have never missed anything…

Ron Brandon (@guest_1081839)

Eric Shawn is a MORAN.

Maredu (@guest_1082163)
Reply to  Ron Brandon

agree, Ron Brandon. SO many of the Fox anchors’ true anti freedom, anti-American “We want to join the cool kids” anchors of Fox are displaying their true colors. Once I thought Fox was the truth teller. Sadly not so.

Yvonne Crumpler (@guest_1081851)

I have joined those who are moving to other news outlets that are reporting news and not giving me their opinion. Do not tell me what to think … I think I am old enough to know what the news people are saying. Eric Shawn is a liar and a trash talker. FOX wants him … keep him FOXNEWS and lose a lot of viewers. Good luck in sinking to the level of NBC, CBS, etc.

Michelle Catalano (@guest_1081852)

FOX YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF YOU WENT AGAINST YOUR BASE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 MORONS

Maredu (@guest_1082164)
Reply to  Michelle Catalano

ditto, Michelle.

Nancy S Moody (@guest_1081868)

I used to be an avid follower of the Fox News Channel — Fox and Friends, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Judge Jennine and Mark Levin. Now I no longer watch Fox and Friends. I love Pete and Will on the Weekends, but I can’t stand Jedidiah. She never shuts up and she is clearly a liberal . When she interviews a guest, she can’t stop getting her point of view across to let the guest have any time to speak. She is disgusting.

Alberta (@guest_1081870)

There has to be something terribly wrong with the outcome of this election if you watched any of the Trump and Biden rallies. Trump always had a few thousand people while Biden only a handful, sometime only about a dozen. Trump had great crowds…..many, many more supporters! Sure looks suspicious to me.

P (@guest_1081928)

The problem is, there is plenty of evidence to prove fraud. You have too many dirty judges and officials refusing to accept it, because they have been bought and paid for by the Democratic Party. The FBI has lost all credibility too. They are all traitors. Why don’t the Republicans get off of their behinds and fight! They really need to grow a backbone!

Linda Swafford (@guest_1081941)

Eric Shawn has never been a good newscaster and his latest display of left wing bias is the last straw as far as my viewing goes! I will miss Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham and a few others but I am moving on to Newsmax!

Julio Carrasquillo (@guest_1081967)

Your XCompadre,
Goodbye Fox loosers, RINO Ryan, Mini Shawn, Yak Kabruto, Skunk Williams, Lier Brasile, Creepy MORON Wallace, Plus.
Love Perino, Martha, Tucker and the Bear. will miss them.
Hopefully they’ll see the writing on the wall, as they will soon be push out if sleepy is in.
Goodbye Fox, hello NewsMax.
As you declared to be part of the swamp, you too will be blame if Sleepy becomes President and crashes and burn, taking many of us with him.

JC (@guest_1081979)

This Fox moron must have missed the part where hundreds of thousands of ballots were uploaded all at once with only a Biden vote..no other votes down the ticket! Who in blazes votes only for one office on a full ballot…and 600,000 at a whop! No one! This is fraud and everyone knows it and these POS need to pay for it with their living in prison for ever more!

Heather (@guest_1081998)

I have been disgusted with Fox News ever since this election happened. I don’t watch them anymore I now watch Newsmax who sticks up for President Trump and the people who love President Trump.

Sue (@guest_1082041)

Fox was our go-to for accurate news,
what a great disservice you have done to the American people. Especially to those of us who believe in telling “the truth.” Thank you So far Sean Hannity!

Russell Reitz (@guest_1082095)

LIKE ( SUE SAYS ) AND I AGREE WITH HER. FOX WAS ONCE OUR GO TO NEWS OUT-FIT, NO ANY MORE.
SELDOM DO I EVEN LOOK IN AT A FOX NEWS CAST, IF I DO IT IS ONLY FOR
A FEW SECONDS. ‘ GONE ” THEN..
NEWSMAX, OAN, DAILY WIRE, OR MY LIST OF NEWS OUT-FITS ON MY PC.
SO, WHO IN ALL HELL NEEDS THIS FOX OUT-FIT.
AS FAR AS BUYING A NEWSPAPER ( IN ALL HONESTY ) IT HAS BEEN A NUMBER OF YEARS SINCE I BOUGHT
A NEWSPAPER. MAYBE 8 YRS. NOW. WHY, WOULD YOU PAY FOR A PACK OF LIES. TAKE THAT $$$$ AND BUY YOURSELF A NICE CUP OF COFFEE AND ENJOY YOURSELF. HELP YOUR HEART AND BRAIN HEALTH.

Wally (@guest_1082124)

Wonder how much money George Soros gave Shawn to trash President Trump and in the process bring on bulldozers waiting to sweep away bits & pieces of what’s left of America. Soros owns those voting machines. Follow the money trail to find the real darkness behind THE BIDEN BROOD.

Bob (@guest_1082269)

GOOD-BYE to the sell out FOX. They can trash my President, but I put them in the same basket with the NFL.

Tom (@guest_1082637)

These media bottom feeders are only in it for the ratings. Ever heard of Sweeps Week. They change just like the wind blows. Speaking of which, wait until the Supreme Court blows into town
That will change everything. Stay tuned…

tiktok begeni hilesi (@guest_1099303)
10 months ago

Tiktok izlenme sayınızı arttırmak bir hayli güç ve uzun bir süreçtir

Buy Fast Private Proxies (@guest_1116000)
10 months ago

Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I’m shocked why this accident did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

dopdematou1989.netlify.app (@guest_1137221)
9 months ago

Sen Teacher Nets Of 3d Shapes Quality Education Website

My web-site pdf base (dopdematou1989.netlify.app)

ClarkLaw (@guest_1159239)
9 months ago

bzf3g umvnu yhdg

amoxicillin for pets (@guest_1169535)
8 months ago

amoxicillin alternatives generic amoxicillin online allergic to penicillin can i take amoxicillin what is the difference between amoxicillin and ampicillin

metformin and furosemide (@guest_1169964)
8 months ago

action of lasix furosemide cost in india long term use of lasix what is the generic name for lasix

azithromycin for strep (@guest_1170706)
8 months ago

azithromycin with alcohol zithromax otc is azithromycin the same as erythromycin how long should my cat take azithromycin

ivermectin scabies dogs (@guest_1171237)
8 months ago

coronavirus drug ivermectin ivermectin canada opical ivermectin or plain advantage. how soon do symptoms show with ivermectin overdose in cats

pdf file (@guest_1190392)
8 months ago

African American Literature Research Paper Topics Early Childhood Development Major

Stop by my page :: pdf file

wordpress.org (@guest_1191283)
8 months ago

Teaching Clock Book It New Zealand

My website :: wordpress.org

polandsleep.e-kei.pl (@guest_1191660)
8 months ago

Rte 2009 In Urdu 19th Century Literature In England

Look into my web blog – ebook (polandsleep.e-kei.pl)

library (@guest_1192552)
8 months ago

Kindle Ebook Publishing Parts Of Related Literature And Studies

Also visit my web page library

Tod Hakala (@guest_1196921)
7 months ago

Mining crypto is hard. Investing in crypto is risky. Too many of us are left out of the cryptocurrency revolution. Pi makes crypto mining easy, our Breakthrough tech allows you to mine on your phone without draining your battery.