July 1, 2022

Dr. Fauci fires back at White House criticism

Premier White House infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has been under the microscope in recent days due to what a growing number of administration officials have characterized as poor judgment in regard to Fauci’s COVID-19 guidance.

Fauci enjoyed mostly positive press for several months as the US plunged into the pandemic, but as a battered and bruised US seeks to emerge from the grip of the virus, significant complaints about Fauci’s advice — which Trump followed unquestioningly in the beginning – have begun to proliferate.

The most explosive confrontation came when White House Trade Advis0r Peter Navarro published a blistering op-ed this week accusing Fauci of being “wrong” at every turn as the US attempted to grapple with the growing pandemic.

President Trump also added to the controversy by revealing that he “doesn’t always” agree with Fauci’s guidance earlier this week, though Trump’s criticism was very tame compared to Navarro’s.

Fauci responded by dismissing the criticism in an interview with the Atlantic on Wednesday. Fauci called the White House’s attempts to cast doubt on his guidance “bizarre.”

“Ultimately, it hurts the president to do that,” Fauci told The Atlantic. “When the staff lets out something like that and the entire scientific and press community push back on it, it ultimately hurts the president.”

President Trump himself attempted to tamp down rumors of chaos within the White House, saying on Wednesday that he “gets along very well” with Fauci, touting his “good relationship” with the infectious disease expert.

Trump also told reporters on Wednesday that Navarro should not have published the op-ed, emphasizing that “we’re all on the same team, including Dr. Fauci.”

White House director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah, released a statement emphasizing that the private opinions of White House staffers do not reflect the official administration stance. “The Peter Navarro op-ed didn’t go through normal White House clearance processes and is the opinion of Peter alone,” Farah said, adding that Trump “values the expertise of the medical professionals advising his administration.”

JEFFREY WILKINS (@guest_1023409)

DR. FAUCI IS A DEMOCRAT DEEP STATE/NWO PLANT… COVID-19 IS A HOAX

Ja Bru (@guest_1023461)
Reply to  JEFFREY WILKINS

An absolute Communists Puppet of the Soros, Killery, Obumer, Muslim, Maoists Crime members and should be arrested for Treason.

Carole Russell (@guest_1023464)
Reply to  Ja Bru

Judith McCloughan (@guest_1023494)
Reply to  Ja Bru

Absolutely Agree,a plot to turn this country into a sosoalist country

William Trotter (@guest_1023653)
Reply to  Ja Bru

U left out BILL&MALINDA Gates,who wanted more than any thing to cut the world’s population by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, along with FAUCI and in 2012 handed 300+ millions to the same damn Wuhan lab. To develop this virus. People just want to be handed $$ and really don’t care where it comes from. Folks this AMERICA 🇺🇸 THAT WE KNOW, WILL BE SHORT LIVED if “THE SILENT MAJORITY 🤫 DOESN’T TAKE ACTION INSTEAD OF “WORDS.

Robert Wayne (@guest_1023489)
Reply to  JEFFREY WILKINS

I’ve been saying this whole corona thing is a hoax since late March. It’s been so obvious that the left has been desperate to ruin the economy by closing down businesses, and the way was with this phony virus scam. The same with all this BLM/Antifa garbage. When that thug Floyd died, it was the message they needed to start with all of the rioting and destruction. And all of this during the election year for President Trump to get reelected. How convenient for the left wing commie globalists. 2020 has been a terrible year…..and all of it planned to destroy President Trump and the United States. I just hope enough people wake up to these facts by early November.

De says (@guest_1023499)
Reply to  Robert Wayne

Right on. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bill (@guest_1023500)
Reply to  Robert Wayne

Robert Wayne, Could not agree more!

CAB (@guest_1023521)
Reply to  Robert Wayne

I totally agree with you. I also believe Dr. Fauci is working with the Democratic party. He is a strong supporter of “lying Hillary”, and I tend to believe this has influenced he decisions regarding the COVID. virus.

William Trotter (@guest_1023657)
Reply to  CAB

He ” fauci, sits on B.&M. GATES BOARD. and ur correct, he is also with HRC.

Carolyn L Wade (@guest_1023529)
Reply to  Robert Wayne

My Husbandand I couldn’t agree more. He said this from the start! Someone should be held responsible!

Jill (@guest_1023491)
Reply to  JEFFREY WILKINS

Totally agree!!

Patricia Peloquin (@guest_1023496)
Reply to  JEFFREY WILKINS

Agree.

Mmj (@guest_1023649)
Reply to  JEFFREY WILKINS

I haven’t heard of ANY demonic rats getting COVID 19. But a good amount of Republicans have. Hmmmmm…strange….

Sandra Shoop (@guest_1023410)

Fauci is bought and paid for… he is part of the Soros/Clinton/Obama/Gates/Fauci Mafia machine…. bent on establishing one world order, and microchip implants in order to “depopulate” the world! WAKE UP AMERICA!

Cliff (@guest_1023436)
Reply to  Sandra Shoop

I have been saying the same thing on other sites, and called everything nasty you could think of. “dr” fauci is a “new world order”, “one world government”, “globalist”, bought and paid for by the soros family, and the DNC, as well as a shill for the democommunist party …”mr MANDATORY vaccine, and “mark of the beast”, bill gates, openly opined “HIS” vaccine will be used for “population control”, and his RFID “chip” WILL be implanted in all citizens to “make sure” they received “HIS” mandatory vaccine.
THAT my friends is why they want everyone to “social distance” to get everyone TRAINED, controlled, and “prepared” because they need the 6′ “separation” to be able to determine who got their “vaccination”.

Karen Martin (@guest_1023449)
Reply to  Cliff

i AGREE 100% WITH YOU SIR!!

Beverly Barris (@guest_1023503)
Reply to  Cliff

I completely agree with Cliff’s reasoning.

Edward B. Irvin (@guest_1023442)
Reply to  Sandra Shoop

I agree Fauci is a fraud.

David in MA (@guest_1023458)
Reply to  Edward B. Irvin

search: Gates Foundation Agenda

Rodger Shull (@guest_1023485)
Reply to  Edward B. Irvin

Dr.DUCK QUACK QUACK

Lydia Cummings (@guest_1023504)
Reply to  Edward B. Irvin

I’d say he’s worse than a fraud – he’s a traitor!
Just my opinion, of course.

Joanna (@guest_1023552)
Reply to  Lydia Cummings

You are not alone with that thought Lydia!!!

Ja Bru (@guest_1023462)
Reply to  Sandra Shoop

Sandra: Thanks I’ve been saying this since he came on the seen; with the Obumer, Killery Admin, 2015, 2017 he made a statement about this Covid-19 virus would be out this year.

russell d remmert (@guest_1023522)
Reply to  Sandra Shoop

The democrat leaders are so wanten for power they will destroy America, their venture in blm matter is one of their biggest attempts to win

Terri Mikula (@guest_1023411)

Oh I shock!

Meredith Weston (@guest_1023413)

I’m getting really sick of your click-baiting emails AMERICAN DIGEST!!

Clarice Noble (@guest_1023509)
Reply to  Meredith Weston

Me too!

peter myers (@guest_1023414)

WHAT’S MISSING IS THE ADDRESSING OF THIS FACT: FAUCI IS A BUSINESS PARTNER OF BILL GATES AND THAT COLORS ALL HIS STATEMENTS. THE TWO OF THEM ARE WORKING ON A VACCINE WHICH WILL MAKE BOTH OF THEM A LOT OF MONEY.

Theodore (@guest_1023418)
Reply to  peter myers

Like Gates really needs it like he needs a headache. But if so how much is too much?

Julius Pfalzgraf (@guest_1023415)

I wouldn’t trust Fauci to correctly apply a Bandaid to an “Ouchie”!!

Theodore (@guest_1023416)

Though I personally do not know anyone who has died from I need to know from you how do you explain the deaths how do you explain all of that are they made up deaths are they saying so many people died but yet hey haven’t? I don’t know like I said I don’t know anybody who has contracted covid-19 I could be wrong okay but I’m not taking chances either I just had a battle with pancreatic cancer and I’m a high-level risk I ain’t taking no chances. I wear a surgical mask every time I ride the bus every time I go into a store not so much when I’m outside because I’m not around people if I was around people I would wear it what are your thoughts?

Marie E Abbott-Porter (@guest_1023432)
Reply to  Theodore

It’s better to be safe than sorry. So whatever you feel most comfortable with is okay.

Gloria Jean Mitchell (@guest_1023439)
Reply to  Theodore

I haven’t known enney one who has had it. I don’t believe in it. I think Gatesh wahu lab made covet19 and Dr Fauci they’re a part of it .

Mary Jo (@guest_1023505)
Reply to  Gloria Jean Mitchell

I do know six people who have had it and three already dead. So the virus is real, but putting the whole world in house arrest is very dangerous, because the economy has been hijacked for President Trump to loose this next election. So the people who hate our President, have gotten people sick to death, and have gotten people out of their jobs. They do not want us in Church because they do not believe in God, and they want ONE WORLD ORDER to take everything away from us.

Karen Martin (@guest_1023455)
Reply to  Theodore

My personal thoughts is the people who have died from Covid19 is not really all that many!! they double counted and admitted to that!! People dying ofcauses not related to covid 19 are counted as covid 19!! George Soros whats World Order and Bill Gates is involved with George Soros!! That vacine their talking about is to track people !! I would never let them control me or my family!!
I also wear a mask when at the store or where there’s a large group of people just to be causious!!

TrishP (@guest_1023497)
Reply to  Karen Martin

Agreed. An actor who recently died, counted as covid, had diabetes and had his legs amputated. No, he died of diabetes and just happened to test positive for covid. Musician and songwriter John Prine recently died and they said it was of COVID. But he had heart disease and bouts of cancer and smoked. I would say he died from these other things. Or if they all contributed, how can you attribute it to COVID-19? The death count is a hoax: someone, using the CDC’s own figures, calculated deaths in the U.S. from early March to mid April. The U.S. had 3,255 FEWER deaths than the average of the previous 4 years! Now from the mainstream media and Democrats you would think we have 50K MORE deaths.

CJS RNC MSH (@guest_1023502)
Reply to  TrishP

All deaths possible are being counted as Covid! Overall US death rates for this year are NOT any higher than other years if you look st total US deaths year to year! Just heard MD present that info. And Laura Ingraham just had 2 MDs on her show this eve talking about Covid… They cited 4 recent controlled research projects which show there is NO protection for either the one who wears mask or another person. Studied many sick people wearing masks and after a certain length of time they found NO virus on masks and concluded that sick people are not even shedding the virus as we are told!
WHO has message on it’s website that they cannot find any effectiveness, outside of healthcare providers within a care center, of wearing a mask!!
MDs also said that they supported Dr Fauci initially but that he has become so obviously political and is enforcing liberal agenda to keep country shut down til winter if need be!!! It’s ALL about stopping Trump from getting reelected in November!
Also, Laura reported that it’s been confirmed that Flirida, Virginia. Ohio, and Texas have indeed been counting EVERY positive test as a new case, even if a repeat test on an individual. In addition ALL people who have been in contact (called probable case) with someone who tests positive are also counted as new cases! That may mean 15 or more “new cases” counted for one positive test… Hence “new cases” are horribly inflated!

Susan Moran (@guest_1024209)
Reply to  Karen Martin

Totally agree with Karen Martin! As a healthcare professional for many years,this covid-19 is all about the $$$.
I, myself, have no problem wearing a mask for protection, but not only me, but many of my colleagues in the healthcare profession will refuse this vaccine!!!!

vince (@guest_1023484)
Reply to  Theodore

Actually, yes, I knew people who died from Covid.

Peggy (@guest_1023518)
Reply to  Theodore

You are doing the right thing for your situation Theodore keep taking that approach! As for all comments I have read on this thread so far you are all spot on with what is going on here. The question is what to do as now they will look for ways to punish people who will not conform(i.e walmart is now calling for everyone to be masked! Why should someone healthy do this,(to conform)there is no scientific reason or study to back this up so now it is harder for someone like me (med.issue) to shop for food without being hassled. So the first steps to the fix ,email ceo of walmart,email your governor, email ag bill barr he has a hot line you can call,and email president trump then vote them out come November!!!!!

William Trotter (@guest_1023661)
Reply to  Theodore

It is a medical FACT, A MASK CAN NEVER STOP A VIRUS.

Janelle (@guest_1023417)

I have done the research and Jeffrey Wilkins is telling the truth. I would never take a vaccine he created!

joe savage (@guest_1023421)

Covid is a Hoax? When was the last time hospitals/staff were overwhelmed?

Texas hospitals are running out of drugs, beds, ventilators and even staff

600 out-of-state nurses coming to care for Arizona COVID-19 patients

Florida hits record coronavirus one-day death toll, 54 hospitals at full ICU capacity

Number of ICU hospital beds in Texas drops below 10%

Ruby Tate (@guest_1023422)

ISTARTED LOSEING FAITH IN FAUCI WEEKS AGO WHEN HE STARTED BOUNCING BACK AND FORTH RE.WEARING MASK….AND I FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS WORKING WITH THE CHINESE LEADER in WUHON.? ??
EXPERIMENTING WITH ??VIRUS….IT ALL BEGAN TO HAVE A BAD SMELL TO ME.

Mary Jo (@guest_1023506)
Reply to  Ruby Tate

Fauci is a hacker, and should be put in jail forever!

kevin kiley (@guest_1023427)

Dr. Fauci has been in government to long. As Barbara Streisand sings, “have I stayed to long at the fair.”

Sherry (@guest_1023429)

The so called Dr.! Is making Bill gates and terrorist dreams come true and obos dead father’s too. All demorats.

John M. Gilpin (@guest_1023430)

This man needs to be replaced. He’s the one with thousands of deaths on his hands.
Now he’s in with Gates really deep and all he’s seeing is money.

Breaker 19 (@guest_1023434)

Check out this video. It just might surprise you. So far there have been 3,193,702 people who has viewed it.
Dr. Richard Bartlett | ACWT Interview 7.2.20

Diana (@guest_1023437)

Exactly. Go ahead take the shot there is your chip type thing in it. Scary as hell!

Alan Gooch (@guest_1023440)

Fauci is a bad person no doubt about it. He was involved with the funding on he experimenting on the Coronaviruses. He had many millions of dollars given to the Chinese for the research. He is involved with Bill Gates too. The chip them all and track them and their health Bill Gates. This guy was and is a yes man to the deep state democrat party and has been for many years. There is any number of people he has ruined or stolen their ideas over the years. He is the kind of person that does not think bad about standing on someone’s head in the water to advance himself at other expenses. In other words, he is the scum of the earth when it comes to good people. Many do not know about his past but it is littered with people he has ruined, discredited, and stoled their research and even tried to have arrested. This is a guy who is bad news.

Doug Litchfield (@guest_1023441)

Dr. Death, Piglosi, and Billary have been at the gov. Hog trough for too long. Now we have Occasional Cortex and the rest of her squid trying to muzzle in. Election time cannot get here too soon.

Teal Tiki (@guest_1023443)

I have absolutely no faith in Dr. Fauci, he has waffled his positions too many times. I will not listen to his words any longer. Knowing he is also working with Bill Gates tells me he is not to be trusted.

Sue (@guest_1023444)

I learned the other day Dr. Fauci is a fan of Hillary Clinton and voted for her in 2016. That should tell
you something. I was beginning to have serious doubts about him even before finding that out.
Numbers of Covid are being way over-inflated…the Democrats are doing everything they possibly can
to create fear and havoc so as to make Trump look bad. It’s not going to work.
TRUMP 2020

Kenneth Barber (@guest_1023446)

Gates gave Fauci’s group $100,000,000. then Fauci gave a hunk of it to the lab in Wuhan China where the virus was created. i believe the virus is a bio weapon unleashed on the world. China could not match the USA any other way.

Roy (@guest_1023448)

I smelled more bulls__t on fauci the first day I ever heard him speak. I thought I smelled crap from than from a stockyard full crap. Wakeup Mr Trump and put fauci, Birx, Clinton’s and Gates in Gitmo ASAP

David in MA (@guest_1023454)

I appear to be being censored, search bill gates depopulation agenda.

Lynn (@guest_1023457)

Well if Dr Fauci is tied up with Bill Gates. I don’t trust either one of them as far as I can pick them up and through them!!

John Deck (@guest_1023465)

Dr. Fauci, you have been a calm and intelligent voice through the current situation. Let the know it all’s run their mouths all they want. We all know that President Obama removed the funding for studies in this area in his second term. Obama made the United States vulnerable not President Trump.

Step back, don’t fight with stupid, they will only bring you down to their level.

Stevo (@guest_1023472)

Only “team” “Dr.” fauci is on , is his former cohorts of obama & clintons .

Russ Watkins (@guest_1023480)

Facui is a supporter of WHO. HE gave 1.5 million that suppose go to NHI went to WHO. Facui change his more he changes his under wear You Tube views should look up videos by Dr Barke he has complete different slant on things.

angelika griffin (@guest_1023482)

Fauci was HIRED by the FILTHY RICH to spread CONFUSION about this so-called virus, they want to DEFUND Police over a “few” LOW-life CRIMINALS who resisted arrest, while these FILTHY RICH have a HUGE number of BLOOD of INNOCENT People on their Hands, AND want to take away OUR country from us to the DETRIMENT of Hard-working, Tax-paying CITIZENS but to the BENEFIT (MORE and MORE MONEY + POWER) of THEM, the already FILTHY RICH…..I DON’T “believe” NOTHING anymore that THEY, the FILTHY RICH, are spewing…..!!!! I am FED-UP…I WANT to SEE THEM ALL GONE, GONE, GONE with the wind……!!!!

John Vieira (@guest_1023488)

Fauci has not inspired confidence…his flip flops and 180’s were obvious to the most weak minded…except the imbecilic Main sewer Stream fake Media who were attuned to his station and praised every flip even whilst it was flopping…Tony’s closeness to Bill and his degradation of easily available, cheap medication and his connection to exorbitantly priced “new” medication raises “ethical” questions…galore !!!

Peter Guild (@guest_1023490)

Dr. Fauci has committed treason, and should be imprisoned pending trial.

Rick Montgomery (@guest_1023507)

IS FAUCI’S ARREST WARRANT FOR GUANTANAMO STILL ON PRESIDENT TRUMPS DESK? HE MIGHT BE WAITING FOR FAUCI TO SCREW HIMSELF INTO JAIL!!!!

Richard Eckelhofer (@guest_1023515)

Fauci is in my opinion is not the person that should hold his position. He is Not credible and just adds to the swamp objective of holding our country back. The corruption has has intensified by the left exaggerating the amount of Covid cases and deaths. They lie on the amount of existing Case and deaths from Covid. This all comes down to what they want to achieve and that is to take away our freedoms and destroy our country and to get rid of our President. They have already destroyed people’s lives to achieve their objective. They cannot succeed because if they do, Our Country is finished. God Bless America.

Hodge (@guest_1023516)

When over 600 doctors have written letters to the President saying that this action was all wrong an did more psychological harm than the virus was doing it is time to wake up and get your mind flushed of your ego and start thinking what is truly best for the nation. Death by virus or death through suicide , mental illness , Heart attack , increased alcoholism , drug abuse . Feeling worthless due to lack of work. The whole list goes on . It is time to see what all medical people think not just one . The Scaremongering needs to stop.

Dr. Sol S. Stolzenberg (@guest_1023528)

Dr. Fauci, in my opinion, is a plant by the radical left wing of the Democratic party to create doubts in the minds of Republicans with regard to corvid-19. To his credit he is very consistent, consistently wrong, that is! He voted for Hillary in 2016 indicating loud & clear where his loyalties are. Time to send him packing unless you want him around for comic relief.

Barbara Garibaldi (@guest_1023572)
Reply to  Dr. Sol S. Stolzenberg

I have checked out Fauci’s background, wife, political ties etc. He is absolutely tied into the deep state.
He was the perfect schill. The DNC has tried to dupe Trump w/the Chinese virus hoax.
It’s the worst scheme in modern history.
If we don’t re-elect Potus, we’re all going to be under China’s thumb, while the deep state dems get richer, & America falls.

Joanna (@guest_1023554)

You are not alone with that thought Lydia!!! Why the damn lie first time posting this post!!!!!!

Joanna (@guest_1023556)
Reply to  Joanna

playing games huh American Digest????

Ann Fieger (@guest_1023557)

People wake up! We have to start to fight back & get America back! Get our statues back up. Get our tv shows back. Get God back! If we don’t get rid of the Democrats we will wake up some day & think we’re in Russia!! They planted BLM & Antifa to scare us. They set the cops up by planting that criminal George Floyd to make them look bad & made him look like a saint. When a political party goes to the extent the Democrats have gone to win.. we’re in big trouble! Who are they to take off tv shows? Who are they to back up the radicals that are hurting this country? They are evil that’s who they are. God bless America!!

Pattie Kelly (@guest_1023571)

Fauci is a democrap and voted for Hillary need I say more? He was in on it from the beginning to destroy President Trump’s economy. Just think of it this way. Our economy is almost back to where it was when Fauci told the President to “Shut it down”. If we had a Obummer economy when that happened where would be American investors with retirement savings and 401k’s be right now? That’s simple completely broke. We had a great buffer to be able to fight back and gain back our economy despite Fauci.

Barry.w.vann (@guest_1023574)

Fauci is nothing but a communist working for the communist ( democratic party ).

Junius (@guest_1023597)

Dr. Fauci, needs to be removed and sent home. He is working for the Democrats and Soros. He is a political Criminal.

M. Macleod (@guest_1023659)
Reply to  Junius

Dr. Fauci is also a Jesuit. Jesuits have an agenda which is not really in the interests of the general public according to the oath they are required to take.

M. Macleod (@guest_1023655)

Check out the latest news headlines from REBEL NEWS, INC. in Canada to learn more about Fauci, Dr. Tam, the WHO and our governments connection with all the scandals coming to light to compare notes. It is getting to be rather exciting.

Janna (@guest_1023663)

Fauci needs to go. Case in point : they haven’t cured the different flu strains and they’re not going to cure this COVID19 type flu. Quit testing, leave people alone and when they get a vaccine those who decide they want it go for it. They’re losing as many people to the flu viruses as COVID19 so quit using it as a political point. Bunch of dumbs””es !!!