May 21, 2022

Dr. Fauci fires back at accusations that he ‘misled’ the American public

Tensions between the White House coronavirus task force and President Trump are rising. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top infectious disease expert on the panel just went rogue in a Tuesday morning interview, firing back at accusations of poor policy decisions.

After President Trump shared a tweet from Dr. Lee Vliet that Fauci has “misled” the public about COIVD-19, Fauci said in a Tuesday morning “Good Morning America” appearance that “I have not been misleading the American public.”

Interviewers directly addressed rumors that Fauci and Trump are currently at odds, asking Fauci about how he will handle Trump’s tweets that appear to be in direct opposition to Fauci’s policy recommendations.

“I don’t know how to address that. I’m just going to certainly continue doing my job,” he said, adding that he avoids Twitter. “I just will continue to do my job no matter what comes out because I think it’s very important.”

Trump has also called Fauci “little bit of an alarmist,” in recent days, and indicated that he believes Fauci has led the nation astray at times. Both Fauci and Trump have managed to maintain a cordial public relationship to this point, but the most recent kerfuffle over hydroxychloroquine has reignited tensions between public health officials and the GOP.

The group America’s Frontline Doctors held an impromptu Washington D.C. press conference on Monday at the capitol about the hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that shows promise in the treatment of COVID-19.

According to Breitbart, “The video accumulated over 17 million views during the eight hours it was hosted on Facebook, with over 185,000 concurrent viewers” — but hard-left media giants Youtube, Google, Twitter, and Facebook have scrubbed the videos from the sites.

Hydroxychloroquine has been so highly politicized that public health officials are allowing the media overlords to dictate how public health policy is created, and Dr. Fauci hasn’t pushed back. He still hasn’t commented on the egregious censorship of frontline physicians.

Susan E Hanson (@guest_1028868)

Fauci is obviously a liar. But, at this point, he is irrelevent. We have a cure, we have a preventative, Lock Fauci up – I believe that he is under indictment already. Get rid of him, he is only causing confusion.

Jim (@guest_1028876)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

I agree with you

Merle (@guest_1028938)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

I agree and i don’t trust him ..HE is friends with Gates ..And why were Gates and Obama doing in Wahun China in December ????

toots (@guest_1028954)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

Maintain that Dr. Fauci is in league with China and needs to be investigated.

AK (@guest_1028998)
Reply to  toots

Knew something was wrong when the demrats keep praising fauci from the very begaining.now u see he is on the fake new networks.dem wanted lock down .he gave it to them.he was wrong at everything he said.and get caught in the stands at baseball game laughing with no mask on..traitor to the american people ..sure his is being payed well with blood money..

Richard (@guest_1028977)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

Fasci is a phony and a fake, he is in bed with the communist left wing and stands to make a fortune off a new vaccine.

Jeannie Storey (@guest_1029024)
Reply to  Richard

I do agree with you, Richard! He is a LIAR and has lied to all of us!

alicia Cervera (@guest_1029033)
Reply to  Richard

agree.

karen (@guest_1029056)
Reply to  Richard

agree

Linda (@guest_1029129)
Reply to  Richard

Yes Richard you are right. Heard something about him in kahoots with Nancy Pelosi, and Bill Gates, Big Pharma, as well as a few others. I don’t trust him at all. He is a liar. He’s only with them to get money.

CHARLES D SMITH (@guest_1029213)
Reply to  Richard

Without a job the doctor is a communist and is working for China he should be putting prison.

Len Barend (@guest_1029240)
Reply to  Richard

Agreed, And he gave the lab in China 8 billion of tax payer money. Why isn’t anyone talking about that?

Mark Hawkins (@guest_1028989)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

Amen this liberal Democrat traitor bastard is nothing but a lier

Onita Griggs (@guest_1029037)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

Fauci, works for Gates and Clinton. He doesn’t care about people. Following the money!! He needs to be responsible for people that died from covid, also governors and mayors. This is a political scam. Killing all the old people. Everyone one that has a love dead needs to sue those people!

George "BUFFALO" Kehl (@guest_1029224)
Reply to  Onita Griggs

Obama Bin Lying when he was our FAUX President wanted to get rid of the elderly and people with existing health problems. Well it looks like Obama’s dream is really coming TRUE, so yes Dr, FAUCKI YOU is an Obama DEEP STATE LEFTOVER who is making all of OBAMA BIN LYNGS DREAMS come TRUE.

Gail (@guest_1029050)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

I totally agree a dam democrat worker making billions on this flu keeping us locked up like animals! He does need to be jailed…no flu should be ever shut down like this…if you are sick stay home the Hong Kong flu was bad the swine flu was bad….we lived through it!

Stacey Deardorff (@guest_1029172)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

He needs to go NOW !!! He did nothing but lie from the start !! He needs to be held accountable and prosecuted!!

Cyndi (@guest_1029667)
Reply to  Susan E Hanson

I agree, he is nothing but a liar, and is working for the democratic party.

Peggy (@guest_1028871)

I have thought Fauci was crooked and led by Big Pharma and Bill Gates from the start. He instills enough fear in people, that they are willing to give up everything at the word of someone who has not touched a patient! He is part of the mandated vax regime, that will harm millions, if allowed! Just the fact that there are restrictions on a widely used and proven safe drug, tells us there is something evil going on! I’m so glad millions got to see the Frontline Doctors’ video before it was taken down. I posted it twice on my FB page, and within minutes, it disappeared. I wish President Trump would bring real physicians, with real practice in treating and curing the virus, into his advisory team, and let them speak directly to the American, and world, public, and get this country back to where it was!

Dayna Demers (@guest_1028884)
Reply to  Peggy

They say the vaccine if u take it will give u cancer and other things. It doesn’t sound like something I want to have.

Peter J. Thayer (@guest_1028919)
Reply to  Dayna Demers

Dayna. If you are going to believe what “THEY SAY,” then its time to go back to kindergarten…or a nursing home/hospice.

Justin (@guest_1029010)
Reply to  Peter J. Thayer

Peter Thayer- “THEY” are right! If anyone needs kindergarten, nursing home or hospice……ITS YOU! And you get SSI too, as I see you are blind!

Karole Conaway (@guest_1029022)
Reply to  Peter J. Thayer

When you get the vaccine. it will not take long for you to find out “they” are right. Be sure to plan your funeral!

Laura (@guest_1028924)
Reply to  Dayna Demers

The drug does not cause cancer. Another myth. The problem is the media will only listen to Fauci. He’ll you have more doctors disagreeing with him. That alone should make you wonder. Fauci has given vaccines all his life and many have proven to be dangerous. I will not take a vaccine shot I’ve read to many stories about Gates and Fauci

M (@guest_1028983)
Reply to  Dayna Demers

Your right you do not want to take it .Bill gates owns part of the vaccine companies and will only profit if they can get people to be injected with his vaccine knowing how dangerous it is
he vaccinated people in poor countries and it only made matters worse 1 child ended up paralyzed and others crippled for life

N Curtis (@guest_1028987)
Reply to  Dayna Demers

I agree Dayna! Never trust Bill Gates to develop any vaccine dice he is all for population control! Anyone who trusts this vaccine is out of their minds! Following like sheep to total control!

Gail (@guest_1029051)
Reply to  Dayna Demers

No need for a vaccine…medication works fine! Doctors are coming forth and speaking up! The lockdown is political wear a mask is a satanic ritual by the dems!

Carol Multanen (@guest_1029146)
Reply to  Gail

I just received my new mask today, it says Trump 2020 with US flag as well. If we all would wear one, I don’t think it would be long before they would no longer be required. LOL

Pamela (@guest_1028891)

I agree!!!

Robert Alexander (@guest_1028927)
Reply to  Peggy

I honestly do not think this country was really ever doing that good. Of the last 70 years we have gone through one crooked president to another save Ronald Reagan who did a really good job himself. But each bush Clinton, including HITLERY, all did illegal things
That only degraded is he people and + factor of this nation truly been ng the
Second greatest Nation in the world considering Israel as number ONE because it is of the birth place of
our Lordl and Savior Jesus Christ.l

Gary m (@guest_1029005)
Reply to  Robert Alexander

Don’t forget Obama.

Leonides Wey (@guest_1028929)
Reply to  Peggy

I agree with you. What a shame!

Leonides Wey (@guest_1028934)
Reply to  Leonides Wey

I agree with Susan Hanson and Peggy

Pete (@guest_1028935)
Reply to  Peggy

Celebrity doctor. As long as he gets his face time on TV he will be happy.

Catrina Bettelyoun (@guest_1028951)
Reply to  Peggy

Yes can’t trust Fauci as yes he’s in with big pharma, bill gates & just to far left. Wish trump would bring in other doctors also for their thoughts on COVID.

M (@guest_1028985)
Reply to  Catrina Bettelyoun

I agree with you he needs to can Fauci and bring in a team of real Drs that know what they are talking about and have firsthand knowledge

toots (@guest_1028955)

amen

ROSEMARY MOSSA (@guest_1028969)
Reply to  Peggy

Yes I wish he would too, we need to hear from other opposing doctors. Fauzi is corrupt, he needs to go away.

Linda Coburn (@guest_1029057)
Reply to  ROSEMARY MOSSA

For some reason I don’t trust Fauci. Maybe because he is close with Gates, who approves of de-population, which we have had with this Covid virus. I would not be near the front of the line for a vaccination made by him.

Richard (@guest_1028978)
Reply to  Peggy

When posts dissappear you know there are dirty deeds going on. Never trust a left wing liar.

William Pitsker (@guest_1029041)
Reply to  Peggy

Dr. Fauci is an insurgent from internationalist forces who wishes to pull the plug on our sovereignty.
He should be behind bars for collaborating with Anti sovereignty forces, U.N. based.
Time to kick the U.N. out.

Connie (@guest_1029060)
Reply to  Peggy

I agree. Fauci is not to be trusted. He in in bed with the democrats who want this to blow up bigger and bigger to discredit Trump if for no other reason as Mighty Dumb Joe cannot win.

Linda Campbell (@guest_1028879)

Fauci cant be trusted hes lied so much n knew bout everything back in 2012 . Hes also involved with Soros, Obama, Biden, Gates n China.

Pete (@guest_1028940)
Reply to  Linda Campbell

I call him Flip Flop because what he says one day he reversed the next.

Steve (@guest_1028880)

Declare FB and Twitter public utilities . Then they cannot violate the first amendment. Their political agenda is disgusting.

Esther (@guest_1029020)
Reply to  Steve

Try Parler. No vanishing messages, no erased videos. It’s great!

Keith King (@guest_1028881)

Fauci just another deep stator!

Bidenlost2020 (@guest_1028882)

Fauci claiming he is friends with Hillary Clinton kinda says it all, and its I need to know about Dr. Fauci that he is crooked just like Hillary

toots (@guest_1028956)
Reply to  Bidenlost2020

yup yup yup

ROSEMARY MOSSA (@guest_1028971)
Reply to  Bidenlost2020

He actually loves Hillary Clinton, that in itself is scary.

Kurt Walker (@guest_1028883)

I don’t know that Fauci has intentionally misled the public but he sure changes his mind a lot, a new idea every week. I’ve come to think he does an Obama impersonation, leading from behind and giving his thoughts after things happen.

CJS RN (@guest_1028963)
Reply to  Kurt Walker

Do some research on Dr Fauci… There is clear data which shows that he has been under investigation for misuse/abuse of appropriated $ to NIH and other organizations he’s been involved in.
In addition, he led the bat virus lab program in US, which was determined to be inappropriate use of US $$$ as there was no valid reason for the studies! Fascinating was told to close the program down, but instead he moved it to Wuhan, China. In addition he did NOT discontinue the appropriation of grant studies being used for bat virus program as he was told to do…. he provided them ( more than $7+ million) to China for them to use in the program!
He has also changed lab study outcomes, misleading the public, took credit for work he didn’t do, and accused a renowned Viral Research MD with fraud and ended up getting her imprisoned. Read Dr Judy Mikovitis’s book “Plague of Corruption”, which relays the corruption of Dr Fauci. She also has several other books, including a newly released one “The Case Against Masks…Ten Reasons Why Mask Use Should Be Limited”….available on Amazon where you can review much of content without buying! The coauthor of her books is an attorney!
So this incredibly skilled Moecular Biologist tells it all, as well as the scam of mandated masks!
In addition, Dr Fauci and Bill Gates are working together with WHO on mandated vaccines for all mankind,, and own Moderna, the New Pharmaceutical making vaccine for Coronavirus which uses aborted fetal cells and a technique NEVER used before which uses rNA to change human DNA to “develop immunity” to Coronavirus without knowing what the impact is on changing human DNA in each person vaccinated with it!!!
So Frauci is up to his eyes balls in lots of fraud and questionable impacts on humans!

M (@guest_1028988)
Reply to  CJS RN

I agree with you on Fauci being up to his eye brows in crooked sceems and misleading information
He should be arrested and charged with treason and for other crimes against against American people and other countries as well

Lindy L. Wade (@guest_1028995)
Reply to  CJS RN

Plus this vaccine also leaves a chip like device in it where the government cal follow you everywhere. That’s one of the reasons too that they want us to be at 6 feet apart and more so we can be tracked. This chip also is for buying and selling and buying purposes. It is also the mark of the Beast in Revelations!! They will it this vaccination either on the back of your forehead. As Christ followers we know that God has marked us already so by no means accept this vaccine. But if you are not a follower of Christ then they will mark you and you will be marked with the number of the Beast which is 666. Please I implore you to accept Christ as God’s Son because when this starts it’s not going to be fun.

Annie-o (@guest_1029155)
Reply to  CJS RN

Thanks so much for bringing this info to our attention. I saw Dr. Mikovitis interview one day and knew my gut was right about fauci. I thought it was saved, but wasn’t 🙁 I knew he was a phony from the get-go, especially when he kept flip flopping about the masks and shutdown. Knowing he was involved with Obama who provided 7 billion to Wuhan lab then involvement with Gates was too much for me! I spread the word to my unaware friends whenever I can. I’m a retired RN and agree with other physicians including other infectious dz doctors that refute most if why fauci says. I use my common sense. Thanks again for sharing.

Annie-o (@guest_1029157)
Reply to  Annie-o

My comment was in response to CJS RN, whom I forgot to address re her comment. Thx again, CJS RN

Rich (@guest_1029161)
Reply to  CJS RN

Fauci should be tried the same as a war criminal. IN MY OPINION he is just as responsible as China for this pandemic and I’m not convinced it wasn’t deliberate. He has been instrumental in pushing US $$$$$$$ to create this KILLER VIRUS for a number of years. He has people fooled but maybe we are waking up. He may be an old man but he’s a dangerous old man.

aginman (@guest_1028968)
Reply to  Kurt Walker

He has deliberately lied to agree with whatever Bill Gates and the democrats want him to say. He should be in prison.

Grace Elaine Miller (@guest_1028885)

I am wondering if ‘some’ folks think ALL American CITIZENS are either ignorant or just plain STUPID!!!
WE are NEITHER!!!!!
We are sick and tired of BS and BS’ers, lockdowns, wearing stupid masks and so called social distancing AND idiots like fouchie who neither goes without work nor food or anything else!
Most Americans are NOT millionaires, Just STOP!!!

Peggy (@guest_1028894)
Reply to  Grace Elaine Miller

It floors me that some of my family members ascribe to his and others’ fear-mongering as gospel. There is no convincing them otherwise. I think they must be too fearful to look past their masked noses!!

Syree (@guest_1028888)

Plague of corruption.
Fauci is worthless POS

Christiann (@guest_1028889)

President Trump should dump Fauci and get physicians with real practice in treating patients with the virus to speak to the public!!

toots (@guest_1028959)
Reply to  Christiann

I agree – I also think President Trump should fire Director Wray of the FBI who constantly throws up road blocks and protects rogue agents.

Alexv (@guest_1028992)
Reply to  Christiann

Trump should not listen to Fauci, is all for making $$$ with Gates.

Cat (@guest_1029021)
Reply to  Christiann

I agree!

Lhhb (@guest_1028893)

I believe Fauci IS part of The SWAMP!!!!!

Manny (@guest_1028896)

Dr. Fauci has not been misleading the American public. He’s been deliberately lying by both ends of his mouth to deceive us and to play along Bill Gates, WHO and NWO agenda to reduce the world population in 75 to 80%.

Victor Flood (@guest_1028899)

According to a retired pharmaceutical salesman most doctors invest in the same high-priced drugs they are prescribing. My father passed away because the doctors had him overly drugged. For example they were giving him a (heart medicine) that gave him high blood pressure, at age 96 he got gallstones which is a side effect of one of the drugs. My 40 year old son went to the doctor for a check-up they doctor said he was diabetic and had high blood pressure and wanted to load him up on 3 drugs. My son simply stopped taking the thyroid medicine previously prescribed by the doctor, and two weeks later he checked just fine. Today his thyroid is no longer giving any problems that being treated nutritionally.

Sheila Bastian (@guest_1028900)

I whole heartedly believe that Fauci has known about this for a long time but like usual theres no big money in a cheap cure. I believe Fauci and his cohorts left all those people die on purpose to put the country in fear and lockdown. Lets not forgot how the Dems are using the shutdowns as a cover for biden and the making of mail-in votes which could be away to ballet stuff. They dont report or allow any truths to be told in the media. Its all about politics and trying to make the president look bad. The Dems and Fauci and his cohorts are responsible for the crap economy and the murder of all the dead virus people. Im a nobody and my opinion most likely means jack squat to anyone but its my belief!

Peggy (@guest_1028911)
Reply to  Sheila Bastian

Sheila, you are not a nobody, and your opinion concurs with so many. We are the ones who can save this country!

Pete (@guest_1028942)
Reply to  Sheila Bastian

Shelia. Right on. Good post!

Rich (@guest_1029152)
Reply to  Sheila Bastian

Sheila your vote counts. MAGA

Deb Simcox (@guest_1028901)

Until Trump does his research on the virus, I don’t believe anything he says! It’s sad he treats everything as a hoax, he needs to get educated on what he’s talking about before he opens his mouth!

Peggy (@guest_1028915)
Reply to  Deb Simcox

Trump said that the Democrats’ response to the virus was a hoax, not the virus itself.

Merle Dickey (@guest_1028947)
Reply to  Peggy

That’s right ..He is always getting what he said turned around by others …..

Victor Flood (@guest_1028917)
Reply to  Deb Simcox

Trump had been first handedly dealing with the virus for 7 months, how much longer do you think he needs???
According to a retired pharmaceutical salesman doctors invest in they same high priced drugs they are prescribing. They are all crooked. A lawyer is only only as good as the amount of bribes they pays the judge… it’s called campaign contributions so it is legal and tax deductible. Today we have Democrats siding in with terrorists both internationally and domestically.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1029007)
Reply to  Victor Flood

Grow up! Stop trying to BLAME Trump! If you only had a brain! These was around in 2009! Roll the tape! Pelosi said she knew about it back then. But REFUSE TO tell . You need to learn to read between the lines! But it all a POLITICAL game to get Trump out of office! You better be thinking hard about what will happen if they success. Because you may be a Democrat SUPPORTER but you are Not part of their plans! Only millionaire and BILLIONAIRE are their plans! You will be like in VENEZUELA! Begging from the street for food! You think NOT? You are a FOOL!

Victor Flood (@guest_1028922)
Reply to  Deb Simcox

P.S. I sign as a former UAW leader and a (former) Democrat who walked away from the party I no longer recognize. They will destroy America to get back in power.

Victoria (@guest_1028953)
Reply to  Deb Simcox

Deb, if you believe Fauci, who is deeply invested in the Wuhan Lab along with Gates, CDC, & WHO, you need to step back and use the brain God gave you to seek the real facts before you subject yourself to a highly questionable vaccine!

aginman (@guest_1028984)
Reply to  Deb Simcox

Why don’t you Trump haters troll elsewhere?

Ron (@guest_1028904)

Fauci worked for Bill Gates Foundation at one time, that says it all. Fauci has consistantly changed his mind about everything. One day he says that COVID-19 is nothing to worry about and then comes back later and says we have to shut down because COVID-19 is a killer. Then he says use hydroxychloroquine and then says it is dangerous. Then he says we don’t need to wear masks and then later says that it is the only safe way to return to normality. So, my question is when is he ever going to be straight with us. I would bet never as he has no clue how this thing works!!!!

Robert Hite (@guest_1028905)

Hydroxicloroquine has been used since 1955. Not 1 negative result of its use. Fauci is tied to Bill Gates who wants a vaccine with a possible tracker involved, and big Pharma needs a new drug to suck up the citizens money. I saw the Front line Doctors of America’s, who actually see I’ll people. Fauci went from medical school to Gov’ts. He has never treated a patient directly. Too much money and Greed involved, and his attachment to Bill Gates is highly suspect. Hydrocicloroquine was around 9 years before he was out of Medical school, and he knows it’s worth, and that is what scares Fauci and Big Pharma.

Bill (@guest_1028937)
Reply to  Robert Hite

Why are a lot of people waiting for a Gates “Vaccine”? POPULATION CONTROL? ABILITY TO TRACK PEOPLE? ELECTRONIC MONEY AND ACCOUNTS? ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION IN A “CHIP” UNDER YOUR SKIN? NO “HARD” CURRENCY? WILL MONEY BE OBSOLETE? CAN’T BUY FOOD OR PAY BILLS WITHOUT THE CHIP? WILL THE CHIP BE ABLE TO BE READ ON THE 5G NETWORK? BY HAVING THE CHIP, WILL IT BE THE PROOF OF PEOPLE GETTING THE COVID VACCINE? THERE JUST TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND NO ANSWERS!!

Ann (@guest_1028906)

After watching many programs about the COVID 19 virus, since Maarch, I have come to the conclusion that Dr.Anthony(fiasco)Fauci has not been telling the truth. In the early lock downs, the number of people dying, was far less than any bad flu season. Plus all of the flu, pneumonia, and covid deaths were all linked to covid deaths only. This is called misinformation. We were promised the lock down would be about two weeks, and here we are four months later, and it’s still called a pandemic. The tyrants came out of the closet, and said, through executive order, you, must obey me or else. Jail or fines. This is all unconstitutional. It’s all about “by any means necessary”. Healthy people should not be wearing masks! We need to inhale oxygen, not co2. Vaccines must be your choice, not the governments. We are in charge of our precious temples!

Anna Krom (@guest_1028930)
Reply to  Ann

You are absolutely right. Masks are not healthy. I saw little children wearing masks the other day in a store. I can’t believe that some people can’t see what’s going on and are putting their childrens health at risk by doing “what they are told.”.

Rich (@guest_1029154)
Reply to  Anna Krom

They are recycling carbon dioxide

Brenda W Seelbach (@guest_1028946)
Reply to  Ann

I agree!

Bill (@guest_1028964)
Reply to  Ann

AND ROUGHLY 600,000 MILITARY MEMBERS WERE “ACCIDENTALLY” TOLD THEY WERE COVID POSITIVE? HOW COULD THAT BE AN ERROR? They were eventually apologized to, but, what does that say? Was it a mistake? Was it on purpose? What are the true numbers? We have all heard the high numbers! Could it be that we are finding out the numbers due to more testing that did not get counted to begin with? Listen to Cuomo now because of more cases in Florida and Texas, among others! Crowing and accusing that he was right all this time! He still hasn’t ‘fessed up for the nursing home fiasco! His own brother lied about self quarantining! WHY ARE WE NOT BEING TOLD THE TRUTH? IS THIS TO KEEP AMERICA FROM ECONOMIC RECOVERY? WHY ARE LIQUOR STORES ESSENTIAL BUT CHURCH IS NOT? IS THIS TO USHER IN THE NWO? IS THIS TO MAKE US RELY TOTALLY ON THE GOVERNMENT? IS THIS A DEMOCRAT COUP? IS THIS A CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY REVENGE FOR THE TARIFFS? These are just questions I have! WE SHOULD BE TOLD THE TRUTH!!

Gregory (@guest_1029059)
Reply to  Ann

Nota bene; best comment Short and on subject. I partially agree with one or another comment but I totally agree with you.

Will (@guest_1028910)

If he DID NOT mislead the American public, WHY DID HE “PARROT” EVERYTHING THE CHINESE AND WHO SAID? WHY DID HE ALWAYS CHANGE HIS MIND?

Anna Krom (@guest_1028923)

Fauci already has closed indightments and will be tried for crimes against humanity. He was given millions of dollars from Obama for virus research at the Wuhan clinic. HELLO. The sleepers in this country need to wake up or just go back to sleep and let people do the hard work for them. It is going to take Evey american to roll up their sleeves and take back this country. If Trump doesn’t get re-elected our freedom will become a memory. This nation belongs to the people last I checked. We don’t kneel or roll over to some freak and their minions. Act now people , or in a few short months you’ll be scratching your head wondering what the hell happened to your rights. It’s not a joke . Get educated and pay attention to what is going on in the United States. Trump is the only way. He has love for this country and it’s people, you and me. Let’s stand together. America. Hang your flag on your house and keep it there until the election is over . Buy more flags and put them out. Tell all of your neighbors to do the same. It will send a message that United we stand.

Lyudmila Loeva (@guest_1028928)

Dr. Fauci continually misleads the American public about COIVD-19, either knowingly or through a misunderstanding of the subject. And the left-wing giants Youtube, Google, Twitter and Facebook are scrubbing out all the opinions of scientists and doctors who disagree with Dr. Fauci’s opinion, but allow free to pass lies, for example; – 600,000 soldiers infected with COIVD-19, instead of the registered ones – 31,000, but maybe this number is also a lie. And how many soldiers actually got sick, and in general – were they sick? The left-wing giants Youtube, Google, Twitter and Facebook will surely clean up the answers to such questions – don’t doubt

Merle Dickey (@guest_1028949)

That’s right ..He is always getting what he said turned around by others …..

rbl57 (@guest_1028950)

Long standing bureaucrat Fauci continually vacillates on topics he should be an expert on but clearly is not but instead a quasi-scientist with an agenda, it seems.

Granny (@guest_1028958)

And now he does what he does best, he lies and lies to cover up what he did to the American people. He has been in the democrats pocket from the beginning . I tried to tell everyone he was dirty and a liar. He, Gates and John Hopkins. Along with the Chinese. Now I know all the research I did was correct. He did this just to make a Trump look bad and kill Americans, like he killed the Africans during Ebola. Now Trump has to clean up his mess and take the blame for his criminal advise.

Merle dickey (@guest_1028961)

Good Idea !!

toots (@guest_1028962)

Keith Underwood (@guest_1028965)

I agree with many of you. The very first time I heard Fauci speak I knew he was a fraud. I witnessed many red flags in his demeanour. This whole covid crap is the scam of satan or the demoncrates. For some odd reason we have a huge plague. Namely a wicked evil wizard named Gorgie Porgie who along with Billy Gates are planning a One World Order agenda to eliminate the population. So in order to accommodate their concept they played their timeline just before the election. The Impeachment was their first motive. Now, we have caught on to their corrupt organization.Vote Trump! Native Americans for DONALD TRUMP!

Rodger Shull (@guest_1028979)

Well them it is time for Dr. DUCK QUACK QUACK fauci a SHOCKER, lock him out of the WHITE HOUSE D.C. and secure his office and files, and have the 45th POTUS TRUMP meet him at the door and hand his last paycheck and say ” YOU ARE FIRED ” goodbye, go write a book of lies. You all do. And have it recorded .

Brian Floyd (@guest_1028982)

How come everyone but Trump knows he’s a damn leftist ! He and Bill Gates unleashed this virus on the world ! To collapse the economy so a few billionaires can seize power ! Fauci belongs in a Federal prison so does Gates !

Lukas McKane (@guest_1028990)

Fauci is a lying malicious snake and always has been! Anyone who thinks otherwise is both uninformed and ignorant! Wake and pay attention people quit being SHEEP FOR THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRAPS!

Bonnie (@guest_1029000)
Reply to  Lukas McKane

Amen!! This man is a disgrace and is killing people. Where I come from it’s called murder. The drug has been talked about since the beginning and has been used by numerous doctors. He needs to be removed from his position. He’s been there too long and clearly had known since 2017 this pandemic was gonna hit in 2020. How??

William Bradbury (@guest_1028997)

I think Fauci should do his own study using Hydroxyquora . That way me can make a scientific theory. Seen he doesn’t want to try that. He would look like a foolish and may be accountable for all American deaths.

Kim Prestholt (@guest_1029004)

Fauci admitted on tv his words that he lied when he told us we do not need masks. He said he lied because medical professionals needed them and there wasn’t enough for all of us. Then when they got more he said we need to wear them. He didn’t trust us not to hoard them or he could have told us to wear scarfs, bandana or something to lesson the spread in the beginning.

Vickie Hults (@guest_1029149)
Reply to  Kim Prestholt

He knew that mask will not protect you from Covid. It is all a scare tactic. We were never required to wear masks for any other flu virus. Read about LockStep.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1029008)

Mark (@guest_1029026)

I don’t trust Fauci. Something about his appearance led me to search the internet to see if I could find something about him I liked other than he is a bright doctor. But what I found were conspiracy theories and I really don’t know if they’re true or not. What I heard is that Fauci smuggled 3.7 million to Wuhan during the Barry O. Administration during a period when there was a moratorium on Corona Viruses. Is it true? I don’t know. But what if this was a trial run for a much more serious virus or plague being planned by China? Maybe that’s why we were not allowed to help them over there in China. China didn’t want us to see what they are up to in their labs. Could the Covid-19 be used as the delivery system for a much more serious plague? A plague that would kill everyone it touches? They have proved that they’ve come up with a delivery system. Look how quick the Covid-19 moved across the globe. Trump should be wary of Fauci. He rubbed elbows with the past administration and we know they committed numerous crimes. If Trump finds this to be true Fauci should be locked up. Trust your instincts President Trump. You’re doing everything right and good will always outrun evil. Thanks for being our President. Smart Americans loves you.

Nena (@guest_1029036)

From the first time I heard Dr. Fauci speak about COVID-19, I got to thinking if he was only feeding up his ego (as the top notch person on the issue). He sure sounded like he really knows what he was talking about but at the same time never said anything with certainty, as if saying: “hey, you out there – I’m the expert so listen to what I’m saying: do what I’m saying here now however it may not work out as I just told you.” And boy, did the FAKE NEWS media knowing or unknowingly fed on every word he said (and all subsequent interviews he did with them). I don’t believe anything he says as an “expert” – maybe he is, but considering his so called expertise for many years now and riding on that title feeding up his ego, he may have already become obsolete or second grade by today’s standard. Most importantly, I really think he’s a “mole” for the other party and I think the President and his loyal and expert team should be done with him. Right now, he’s maintaining his “gray” shade but I bet you the moment he’s out his true color will come out.

Gary m (@guest_1029049)

I don’t know why anybody listens to Fauci, he is always backtracking on everything he says. I don’t know why he insists on following the chinses model when it didn’t work in china. I know that he is a life long dem, and just like the rest he is a greedy sob. I don’t know why Trump keeps hiring dem advisors, when all they do is stab him in the back. He should have fired Fauci a long time ago.

Natalie Wood (@guest_1029079)

I didn’ t like this guy from the first sight! ( And I trust my intuition ) Why is he still around??? ??!!

Oscar V Pearson (@guest_1029174)

Fraud can’t make up his mind on anything!

Larry Gaines (@guest_1029180)

Fauci is a fraud, a crooked Democrat and sides with China and is Gates butt buddy

Cindy (@guest_1029229)

Fauci is a communist and part of the plan to kill or rule all of us. Vote RED Trump/Pence 2020