January 26, 2022

Dr. Fauci admits he lied to Americans about coronavirus to promote compliance

White House infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has reportedly admitted that he’s repeatedly lied to the American people in order to service his real agenda — compliance with nonsensical coronavirus guidelines.

The New York Times reported on Thursday that Fauci confessed to “slowly but deliberately moving the goalposts” concerning his position on how many Americans need to be vaccinated to achieve “herd immunity” because Americans aren’t ready to hear what he “really” thinks.

The Times writes that Fauci admitted his projections are “partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks.”

Astute media consumers know that many public officials said that a vaccine is the only way out of the pandemic, but President Trump’s “operation warp speed” produced a vaccine much faster than expected, causing totalitarian public health officials to panic and adjust their projections about the end of the pandemic in order to retain control of the nation.

The Daily Wire reported on Thursday:

Earlier on in the pandemic, Fauci had said the United States would need 60 to 70 percent of people to be vaccinated in order to reach herd immunity, according to the Times. He cited higher numbers of 75 to 80-plus percent in a CNBC interview last week. That prompted the Times to ask him why he had been “moving the goalposts,” their report says.

He reportedly said in the interview that the true number may be close to 90 percent. He also reportedly admitted that weeks earlier he wanted to keep his estimates low because more Americans were skeptical about getting a vaccine. As more Americans have become comfortable getting a vaccine, he has been willing to increase his estimate to his true projections, according to the Times.

Fauci reportedly told the Times: “When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent. Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85.”

“We need to have some humility here,” he added. “We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent.”

If Fauci was willing to lie about how many people are required to get the vaccine to achieve herd immunity, what else has Fauci lied about?

ralph (@guest_1092899)

he reminds me of a damn scumbag and weasel — he really proved that is what is was/is —

Kate Burbrink (@guest_1092905)
Reply to  ralph

If ANYONE close to this administration is in bed with China its this bastard. Do you ever wonder how much money this despicable liar is making off this??? He’s not even an epidemiologist. God, America IS doomed if we continue to listen to this buffoon

Bill Anderson (@guest_1092927)
Reply to  Kate Burbrink

I totally agree with you this guy is a China pig just like China Joe.

D. Richard Tonge (@guest_1093280)
Reply to  Bill Anderson

Who’s China Joe. the only Joe we know is Biden. Perhaps you have the wrong country, Boris.

Drifter (@guest_1093780)
Reply to  D. Richard Tonge

C’mon Man… You know who China Joe is…He’s Bagman Hunter’s father

russell (@guest_1092969)
Reply to  Kate Burbrink

I believe you are right. add the CDC Buffon

Neta (@guest_1092975)
Reply to  Kate Burbrink

I know that his story changes with every group he speaks to. So yes, he lies with every interview.

D. Richard Tonge (@guest_1093278)
Reply to  Kate Burbrink

No, it’s Donny

Mary (@guest_1093336)
Reply to  Kate Burbrink

Agreed.

Jeannie (@guest_1094353)
Reply to  Kate Burbrink

It is the money he is after. He and Bill Gates will make millions off of the Moderna vaccine.

JoAnn Graham (@guest_1092924)
Reply to  ralph

I have always called him a conniving little Demmunist weasel whose advice should NOT be trusted!

Nick (@guest_1093083)
Reply to  ralph

“…he reminds me of a damn scumbag and weasel ?” Well, HE IS!!

D. Richard Tonge (@guest_1093275)
Reply to  ralph

Funny, he said the same about you

Ken Huffaker (@guest_1093608)
Reply to  ralph

We have to tolerate these immoral scumbag’s while we are alive, but like every generation prior, the end will not be good for any of them.
God say’s: “VENGENCE IS MINE”!

Judith Renfrow (@guest_1092904)

He is part of the deep state and is aiding by moving the goalposts to create fear. He is a fake and puppet.

Thomas A Arnold (@guest_1092907)

pure dbag imo… not very bright beaurocrat long past his prime

dotsie totsie (@guest_1092908)

Dr. Fauci should be thrown out of the medical profession. He is nothing more than a fear mongering hack to get cheap publicity on an otherwise bland career. Even his family refuses to listen to him because he flip flops so much he can’t remember what he says in a given day. He should be jailed for all the small businesses that he had shut down around the country with his lies. President Trump was right again.

Nick (@guest_1093087)
Reply to  dotsie totsie

I second this statement with 100% certainty. Fauci is someone who serves all and any gods when they need him. This is how he managed to stay in “business” his whole life, exactly like Biden. BOTH ARE CONGENITAL LIARS AND NOBODIES!

Kate (@guest_1092909)

Norman Wolfer (@guest_1092911)

Fauci is one of the many people who will benefit from the sales of the vaccine. He will make a killing, not including the killings that will be the result of the long term impact of an inadequately tested vaccine. We should not trust this media grabbing little man any further than we can throw him.

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_1092937)
Reply to  Norman Wolfer

No Norman, he won’t. He has nothing to do with it.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1092947)
Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

Yes he does! This was invent in NC at the UNC CHAPEL HILL UNIVERSITY . Dr. Fauci and Obama gave million of dollars to China to test it! If that give you a clue! Then I guess you don’t know the truth! DEMOCRAT push it to be tested . After a young chinese scientific made a video telling us it was dangerous! China kill him! Then lot of chinese student or spy came to AMERICA.

Drifter (@guest_1093783)
Reply to  Wyatt Earp

You’re not from around here are you , Marshall

Nick (@guest_1093088)
Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

WAKE UP Ladd!! Or come back to planet Earth!!

Drifter (@guest_1093782)
Reply to  Norman Wolfer

Inaccurate information…

Carol (@guest_1092912)

He was guessing and didn’t want to alarm us. I am not really sure I want the vaccine until I see some results from it. If there are no worrisome side affects then I will get it but not in a hurry. I am 82 and afraid of some side affects for now. I will get it when I see how it works for others. But if I hear of people getting the vaccine and then getting the virus anyway then I’m out. I live alone so and have no family left.

Tom Robinson (@guest_1093007)
Reply to  Carol

He has already said he and the drug companies can’t guarantee you won’t get it again if you take the vaccine. Do what you want ma’am but think long and hard about it . God bless you and us all.

DORINDA HOUCHIN (@guest_1093010)
Reply to  Carol

My family will not be taking the vaccine. Fauci is in bed with the “elites” who would like to have all of us chipped so they can follow our every move. In taking this manmade vaccine which is using tissue from aborted fetus (Planed Parenthood baby parts for sale) you are possible changing your DNA and giving the ability monitor your every move. This is a pet project of Bill Ayers. The rumor about the vaccines Ayers has given to children in the third world countries is that he has them vaccinated and chips inserted into them. The discussion has been if Americans would be willing to be chipped. Americans are too independent to readily agree to this. How convenient that a virus comes along and they want 70-80 % of the population vaccinated. I have heard Ayers and Fauci have worked on this project when money was given to China. It is two for the price of one. A virus that just happened at a time that would help the Democrats in the election, and a vaccine that could be used to chip Americans and people willing to do most anything to get the vaccine. I cannot say if this is really what happened, but the rumors certainly make you wonder.

DORINDA HOUCHIN (@guest_1093021)
Reply to  DORINDA HOUCHIN

I must apologize to Mr. Bill Ayers, I mistakenly identified him as being over the African Vaccine program and actual person Bill Gates. My only defense was I was talking to my daughter Annette Houchin Ayers and simple typed her last name. I looked but could not find a way to delete or correct my post. Please accept my heart felt apology.

sherri (@guest_1093111)
Reply to  Carol

Carol, my reply wasn’t posted.

Deedra Ice (@guest_1092913)

I THINK ITS TIME FOR A REAL OVERHAUL WITH VIROLOGISTS AMONG OTHER SO-CALLED POLITICIANS-WHO FORGOT THE ONLY REASON THEY WERE EMPLOYED WAS TO COME THRU ON BEHALF OF THE REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE-EITHER THEY ALL TEAM UP ON OUR BEHALF-AN WORK HARD AT IT OR THEY WILL BE REPLACED-AN OUT THERE LOOKING HARD FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leann O'Bleness (@guest_1112490)
Reply to  Deedra Ice

I agree they all need to be replaced tired of the lies from all of these idiots. They have no clue all they want is power over the people. I agree with most of these posts

Ron (@guest_1092915)

This HABITUAL LIAR needs to be PROSECUTED and JAILED for making FLASE STATEMENTS and keeps lying. I for One have been very wary of him from the START. HE , the DWARF FAUCI needs to step down and give UP his MEDICAL LICENSE ! He has done nothing but hurt this COUNTRY and the AMERICAN PEOPLE. ” U R FIRED “

Tom Robinson (@guest_1092916)

Is he also going to lie about being in China in 2011 with Obama supervising the development of this virus so the Deep State and the Chinese government could unleash it on America during an election year ?

mtnchild (@guest_1092917)

My doctor has said that he is advising all his patients to NOT get the vaccine … The manufacturers will not tell any doctor what is in the vaccine and until they do, my doctor said NO WAY … even when (if) he finds out, depending on what is in it, he may not recommend the vaccine.

Kandy (@guest_1092991)
Reply to  mtnchild

It has aborted baby lung tissue In it, and it changes your DNA. It might make people sterile.
Why do we need a vaccine when we have hydroxychloroquine which had been around for 70 years and is known to be safe. The media didn’t want us knowing that so the liberals could keep us lockdown and ruin our economy , make us live in fear and give up our constitutional FREEDOMS, and use mail in ballots so they could steal this election and get their puppet in office ,so China can control their greatest enemy. That’s been the globalists agenda all along.

Walter Robertson (@guest_1093104)
Reply to  mtnchild

Since there is a 99% chance that you will survive it. Why in the hell would you even want to take the vaccine?? Seems kind of stupid to me.

Drifter (@guest_1093781)
Reply to  mtnchild

How would anyone without a medical degree know what was in any vaccine?

chopper (@guest_1092919)

Fauci lied about the efficacy of HCQ/Zinc Sulfate to treat infected patients.

Frank (@guest_1092921)

Fauci the duck is a liar and a traitor. He should be charged with numerous counts of murder for those who died due to lock-downs as well as treason for aiding the CCP in trying to destroy our republic. I pray that he and the other traitors in DC fail in their endevors and are justly rewarded per the Constitution.

Rick Glenn (@guest_1092928)
Reply to  Frank

Ducking quack e

John Soroka (@guest_1092926)

Why would anyone believe anything the Faucster says because he was wrong on everything he ever said. I think he is and always was a deep state operative.

Joan (@guest_1092935)

This man is so evil, his children are glad they don’t have to spend Christmas with him.

Dr Samuel (@guest_1092936)

I agree he’s a bag of sh*t
Why can’t somebody do a commercial about this and this is all this information is really true why can’t we put him in jail all these people that keep saying this one’s done this this was on that but nobody gets done put in jail this is crazy if they don’t get put in jail or don’t get prosecuted this is just a bunch of malarkey quick run in the words in a big add and get something done start arresting people charge them charge them for their crimes

Gerald S Ladd (@guest_1092938)

He’s been a failure for all the years he’s held that position.

Kandy (@guest_1092995)
Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

Anyone who has been in DC for 30 years is a deep state swamp creature.

Good Luck (@guest_1092939)

I dont know what he will say next, He has changed his mind so many times i can not keep track.

Lynn (@guest_1092945)

Did Fauci have an affair with Hillary..? He said he was in Love with her

Michael OConnor (@guest_1093050)
Reply to  Lynn

Lynn, he probably did, but I wouldn’t admit it if I was him because Hilliary would jump in the sack with anybody she thought she could use. The question is, Is Faucci that desperate, he’s already in bed with several Chinese. Maybe he can get into bed with Buba.

Wyatt Earp (@guest_1092946)

I’ll say it again! He got this job through the Clinton created the position. He s die-hard DEMOCRAT SUPPORTER! Only thing he good for NOW is standing in front of a FIRING SQUAD! I said it long ago in July. If DEMOCRAT steal the election. Dr. Fauci will come out and CLAIM it OVER FOR WHOEVER WAS THE DEMONCRAT PRESIDENT! But as long as TRUMP was president he would try to keep us lockdown!

Elizabeth (@guest_1092953)

Dr Fauci needs to be put in prison. He is a notorious LIAR and has been in bed with China from the very beginning of this ridiculous pandemic. Fear munger is his agenda. Shame on the USA for allowing him to even talk.

Gary (@guest_1092954)

Fauci is a lying snake. He and Obama and Bill Gates and China unleashed this on America. And they need to be standing in a Firing Squad.

Rivahmitch (@guest_1092964)

Well.. he should know. After all, he did fund the development of the disease (Fauci Flu) for domestic and globalist political purposes and he did it with our money.

Scott Romain (@guest_1092974)

One thing the weasel needs to know, I have never been, am not now, nor will I ever be part of a herd.

Willa BURGESS MCLATCHY (@guest_1092978)

This so-called Doctor of Science is the Doctor of misinformation to help his plan to close down American until there is nothing left of America. It is so sad that it only took less than a year to accomplish his goal. Of course, he had tons of help from the Blue States, Fake News, Fake Newspapers, and additionally, Demons, elected to stand up for the American people which they threw under the bus. It is so sad that the men and women that fought, bled, and died to keep Americans safe had given their lives for spoiled brats that should have been sent overseas to live in third-world countries. Well, I know what will happen now we all will be here and have to suffer from their selfish ways.
I would like to have Fauci at the head of the line to be sentence as a traitor to America.

Leanna (@guest_1093001)

He has small man syndrome. He resents taller guys – and gals – and tries to make up for it by trying to be in control. Never trust a guy that can barely see over the podium.

Nancy Lipkins (@guest_1093002)

he is going to die from the shots he has taken end of the lying fake dr

Pollty (@guest_1093014)

He should be sued by every business and the people at large

Old Sarge (@guest_1093043)

I shouldn’t be surprised but in a way I am. This kills what ever was left of any credibility he may have had.

Patty (@guest_1093057)

Never trusted faker Fauci. He has changed his story so many times, even HE can’t keep them straight! I will not take the vaccine, especially if Gates is involved in ANY way! Clearly Fauci is working with him, and he knew this was a lab engineered virus, they planned this pandemic, and Gates has yet another one coming! He said on the Colbert show that “ he sees a biological weapon” bieng released in two years! That is because he already has one, and will release it when he thinks it is the right time. He said the vaccine “ will change your dna” who is crazy enough to accept this? I surely will not!

Rumplestiltskin (@guest_1093105)

Gee, you mean like everything. That SOB needs to be fired as it was he who gave millions to that very lab in China to continue bio-weapons research because it was outlawed here in the states. Also, there is NO COVID-19 Vaccine. What they have created is called an mRNA and it’s a general vaccine for Corona Viruses.
Fauci is more compromised that you can possibly believe. If Trump is leaving it up to Fauci to stop this idiocy, then we are up “S”it creek without a paddle.

rick (@guest_1093192)

Guess what? Nothing will happen to this traitor because for one, the deep state won’t let him suffer what he deserves, & that is a firing squad, & two, so-called Federal “law enforcement” & the judiciary would never bring charges against this bozo anyway! Just another example of how entrenched communism is in this country! Wake up, America, in 6 months there won’t be an America!

Michael Waters (@guest_1093225)

Just because Fauci looks like a monkey with a Brooklyn accent, and just because almost everything he’s said is wrong, is NO reason to doubt him.

Billy Richard Wilson (@guest_1093393)

A little jail time at Gitmo is in line with this liar

G (@guest_1093415)

CHINA DOLL JOE Biden, the CHINESE OWNED Self proclaimed President -elect. YES, China Joe. Bought -PAID for SERVICES rendered and FUTURE service to be determined.

KARIN QUIRK (@guest_1093568)

FAUCI was working in that China lab and helped created this virus. Please read what Dr. Judy Mikovits, who worked in the lab, had to say about this scum bag. She wanted to go to the press and let them know what they were doing and he threatened her. She did not back down so he had her thrown in a prison in China for 5 yrs. with no charges against her…..and the drs. who were behind her, he threatened them too and paid them off to shut their mouths.

MB (@guest_1093607)

Take that useless piece of Crapolla
Haul that beast to the back of the the barn
Put down the worthless idiot who has been pain in the booty

Dwight Karkut (@guest_1114667)
11 months ago

I have read some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you set to make the sort of fantastic informative web site.

DreamProxies (@guest_1115862)
11 months ago

Nice post. I learn something more difficult on different blogs everyday. It should all the time be stimulating to learn content material from other writers and practice just a little one thing from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

WWW.XMC.pl (@guest_1115953)
11 months ago

Is it alright to put a portion of this on my personal webpage if I submit a reference to this site?