October 22, 2021

Donald Trump finally goes off on Dr. Fauci, White House Task Force

National Institutes of Health director and epidemiologist Dr. Anthony Fauci has been behind much of the US’s policymaking decisions in regard to COVID-19, and his opinions were treated as infallible for months — even by Donald Trump.

However, as the US works its way through the pandemic, Donald Trump is no longer willing to defer to Fauci. Trump just told Fox News on Thursday that Fauci has made “a lot of mistakes” over the last several months.

Trump and Fauci spoke glowingly of each other through March and April, but Trump has finally revealed the truth about Fauci’s policy direction throughout the pandemic.

Trump revealed that Fauci had opposed Trump’s decision to enact travel bans on those coming to the US from China and Europe as the pandemic spread, pointing out that Fauci later admitted that the decision — even though it wasn’t recommended by “the experts” — ended up saving thousands of lives.

“They’ve been wrong about a lot of things, including face masks,” Trump said, referring to the experts on the White House task force headed up by Fauci. “Maybe they’re wrong, maybe not, but a lot of them said, ‘Don’t wear a mask, don’t wear a mask,’ and now they’re saying, ‘Wear a mask.’ So a lot of mistakes were made.”

Now that coronavirus infections are surging in many states, tensions between Fauci and Trump have resurfaced. Fauci attacked Trump in an interview published on Friday, saying that he’s “trying to figure out where the president got that number,” referring to Trump’s assertion earlier this month that “99 percent” of COVID-19 cases are “harmless.”

Fauci continued: “What I think happened is that someone told him that the general mortality is about 1 percent. And he interpreted, therefore, that 99 percent is not a problem, when that’s obviously not the case.”

Fauci revealed that he has not met with Trump in person since early June.

Do you agree with Trump about Dr. Fauci? Scroll down to the comment section to let us know what you think!

LYLE D SHECKLER (@guest_1020797)

Fauci, in my opinion is nothing but a deep deep and even then deeper state traitor. His loyalties are not to our nation, likely, the Communists. As Far as an MD, he is a politician first and possibly MD second and would not make a pimple on Dr.Ron Paul or Dr Rand Paul’s buttox. I question as to whether the highly acclaimed Doctor Fauci actually saw or treated a patient. I envision Fauci as a tird bobbing and floating around in the District of Columbia Swamp/Cesspool.

As far as President Trump is concerned, He is human and not perfect and prone to mistakes, one being not trashing the “piece of filth and/or “dreck” called Fauci several months ago. Our President, the “Skipper of our Ship of State” piloted our Beloved Nation through stormy uncharted waters filled with rocks and shoals with mutinous traitors like Pelosi, Schumer, Adam Sniff and Nadler aboard without sinking it. Buy the way, I believe we all have seen pictures of Bolshevik Commissars. The pictures of Schumer, Adam Sniff and Nadler fit right in and their actions against our government make me believe that they, like other Deep State Thugs, including Romney are actually just that, BOLSHEVIK COMMISSARS.

E DeFouw (@guest_1020928)
Reply to  LYLE D SHECKLER

Right on!

alicia Cervera (@guest_1020935)
Reply to  E DeFouw

Right on!
Why are you not posting my comments?????
The truth hurts doesn’t it?
Trump is right.

Yaacov Myers (@guest_1020995)
Reply to  LYLE D SHECKLER

“Good noW!”®,B”H. What have you got against the Bolsheviks?

Barbara Lee (@guest_1020802)

Fauci has stole research and claimed sucesses of others before. He is working with Gates and Gates is working with China. All they want is to guarantee the vaccine accepted is theirs and the dollars. Do Not trust Fauci, Gates pr any other globalists. Obama did nothing about H1N1.

Dianne (@guest_1020844)
Reply to  Barbara Lee

I think Fauci is a fraud just like Tam ! And Gates is a Crook !

Rose P (@guest_1020848)
Reply to  Barbara Lee

Fauci is a LIAR, according to very reliable sources he works for the Clintons, that tells the entire story!!!

Madelynn (@guest_1020803)

Given Fauci’s connection with the WHO and Bill Gates, I haven’t trusted him almost from the beginning. I think he’s been fueling the panic from the start and President Trump just expected him to be a trustworthy expert, which he’s not.

Lola Heck (@guest_1020841)
Reply to  Madelynn

I don’t trust Fauci, WHO, Bill Gates, the Democrat Party in Washington, D.C. I believe they are working against Our President Trump to try to get him voted out of office. I PRAY Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in 2020.
I do not trust China either.

Lois McClurg (@guest_1020849)
Reply to  Lola Heck

I agree wholeheartedly! Fauci in Jan of 2017 predicted Trump would see an “Infectuous” disease the likes of which never seen before, not to mentinon in an email brought to light by wiki leaks proclaimed his love of Hillary to Cheryl Mills -never trusted him from day one and Obama and Fauci worked together to support the research in Wuhan labs for the corona virus in the tune of $3.7 million dollars that should tell us all something

Barbara (@guest_1021105)
Reply to  Lola Heck

You are absolutely right! The DEMS will do anything to get My President out of the White House. There are not Many real Dems left in this
World. I grew up with real Democrats my family followed but then we got these “idiots” in office and everything went to hell. President Trump has done more for this country than anyone ever has because he is a smart businessman not a politician. 🇺🇸🙏🏼✝️👋🏻

Mary Harris (@guest_1020805)

I did not trust Dr. Fauci from the beginning. I think he is working with the Democrats to hurt President Trump. I keep saying why hasn’t Trump fired him or stop listening to him. He has always been wrong.

Dorothy Cole (@guest_1020806)

The good Dr.should have been let go in March.

Carroll Musick (@guest_1020807)

Haven’t trusted him from the very beginning. He reminded me of a politician first time I saw him. He’s after the fame and money!!

Julia (@guest_1020810)

He never impressed me as being an expert. I wondered why Trump kept him on.

Marilyn Tarrance (@guest_1020812)

Don’t trust Fauci! He is the one that created this virus! And WHY would anyone do that!

Bobby Rea (@guest_1020813)

Fauci is a fake. Just because he has doctor in front of his name means NOTHING. A lot of people have doctor in front of their names but it doesn’t mean they know anything about medical issues. He has never treated a patient in his life.

Larry Klink (@guest_1020814)

Fauci has been a part of the DC deep state and needs to be replaced by a quality Doctor!!

Merita Burdette (@guest_1020850)
Reply to  Larry Klink

Exactly what I have thought from beginning

NANCY DARLENE CAMBRON (@guest_1020815)

The President needs to fire Fauci and bring in a well qualified replacement, so that we can get the medical advice from a doctor who is not working for the democrats or Bill Gates!

Donna (@guest_1020816)

Fauci is on the board of the Gates foundation. I havent trusted him from the beginning and I won’t get a vaccine when it does come out. Trump is right not to trust him.

Dennis (@guest_1020819)
Reply to  Donna

I agree totally. The man needs to be investigated. He also has ties to China via WHO and more. He is part of the swamp.

TFF (@guest_1020817)

I agree with Our President about Dr Fauci , he should not be making policy decisions for this Country or any other. He gave 3.7$ million dollars to the Wuhan institute who he is clearly closely tied to and that they work on making viruses there that they Don’t have a cure for. He’s just a deep state puppet trying to help the left make Our Great President look bad.

Frank (@guest_1020818)

Send him to China so he can learn more about what not to do in a pandemic and send Gates & Soros with um

Ida (@guest_1020821)

He is only concerned about lining his own pockets. Just something about him I have never trusted. I believe he is working against the President to help the Democrats .

Patty Anderson (@guest_1020822)

Never trusted Fauci!

Sgt York (@guest_1020823)

Poochie is a closet man for WHO which is a hand holder of China. So, to me at least most of his blather has been,My name is Mr China and I Approve of this Message.

Bonnie Dailey (@guest_1020824)

My husband and I, and several others, haven’t trusted Fauci from early on. I did some research on him and he’s been connected to the Clintons for many years and several other politicians. He has a record of going along with his cronies. During some of the telecast updates they gave with the president Fauci would stand behind the president making facial expressions, openly showing he didn’t agree. I’m glad the president finally decided to put Fauci aside. The man thrives on the notoriaty and enjoys the limelight. I don’t trust him. And I might add, he makes good money, too.

Sandi (@guest_1020847)
Reply to  Bonnie Dailey

Fauci has made millions of this. He had a woman jailed to keep her MOUTH SHUT she is now out of prison and making a movie. All the lies will come out about Fauci, Nancy Pelosi, Clinton all planning this sharade cause they were all waiting for COVID-19 to arrive here. Reason Pelosi held back on impeachment papers to Senate cause she was waiting for Virus to reach U.S. The Deep State, Soro’s included were all in on this. There are pictures of them with Chinese planning this.
MAIN REASON we all need to make the right decision in November. TRUMP 2020
If you agree???

Sandi (@guest_1020851)
Reply to  Sandi

Forgot to mention all of the COVID was to stop Trump cause him harm, the Protest another to help discourage and delay Trump’s accomplishments etc.,etc.,etc.,.
You know all the rest. I read follow articles on News 24/7 and seriously only sleep several hours per day. TV and reading on sites constantly so my decision has been well investigated so I make a choice with knowledge behind it.
Again GO TRUMP 2020

DiAne Gates (@guest_1020854)
Reply to  Sandi

Well stated, Sandi!

Janice Spurlock (@guest_1020862)
Reply to  DiAne Gates

Yes. Well stated Sandi.

Carolan (@guest_1020825)

I question anyone connected to Bill Gates and Obama and since this non elected physician is connected to both, I do not value anything he has to say. I could care less what his title is, he has a lot to say and he is not God so I don’t believe he knows!

Charles Laws (@guest_1020827)

Fauci has a reputation of panic, not sure as to how truthful he is regarding certain things. I support the President in his decisions as they may not be perfect, but I do not think he is off very far since the beginning. If people would use common sense instead of going out as if this was not anything to be concerned about we would not be entering phase 2. If the rioters would practice social distancing as we are required to do this second phase more than likely would not have ever happened. Use common sense.

Janice Kraft (@guest_1020831)

Since he is known for being a strong admirer and financial supporter of and voted for Hillary Clinton how can he be unbiased in his thinking! Red flags go up when any of these so called experts claim to be non partisan! When they open their mouths the bias comes out! We should each use the god given talents God gave us to think for ourselves and remember who we are dealing with! We each have a brain for a reason!

Frank (@guest_1020832)

I agree with,Trump.Fauci is all over the place with his advice.

Debbie (@guest_1020833)

I think it’s a hoax and a test for Dems to see how easy it is to control the people. We never trusted Fauci and we will continue to go about our lives as we decide before this all started.

Don (@guest_1020834)

I said from the beginning that Dr Fauci was a Democrat in sheep’s clothing trying to use his position to stop Trump from re-election. He is BAD news for Trump he needs to be let go, liar and a Clinton butt kisser

Barbara Evans (@guest_1020835)

I’ve not trusted him because I saw where he was connected to China, Bill Gates, and Clinton. He should be fired.

don (@guest_1020836)

Fauci is a democrat deep stater —he sure did not like the $20.00 drug Trump recommended—now it is coming out that the drug works great in first 5 days—but no money in it for big drug companies or Fauci——-if we had a honest press a lot would be uncovered in our government but we don’t—–we need many more honest reporters— republican party should push for a new honest press

Elaine Wieberdink (@guest_1020837)

I think that Dr. Fauci has outlasted his usefulness. We need another expert in that field for a new look at the facts. He seems to have tryed to instill fear in the hearts of people so they are afraid of one another for what could happen to them. There is no fear in love!

Lillian (@guest_1020838)

Fauci’s lies are what got this country shut down, but he will never learn from his past. God help the American people and our president and his family get through this together!

Jodi (@guest_1020839)

Faucii is a liberal his opinion changes with the liberal wind, not real facts. When asked about statements he’s made on national television, he bends the truth to whatever way the liberal wind is blowing.

Amy Johnston (@guest_1020852)

Don’t trust Fauci AT ALL. In my opinion, his connection to Wuhan, WHO, and Bill Gates us enought to give him the boot.

DiAne Gates (@guest_1020853)

Any of these people who’ve taken part in the monetary advancement of that lab in China (which means Gates, Fauci, Brix and probably many more) should not be giving counsel to any government agencies, much less the President…that’s a conflict of interest. At this point we’ve only uncovered the tip of the iceberg. From the minute the man (Fauci) opened his mouth the Spirit in me identified him as a liar, a fraud, and an enemy of our nation. It’s far past time to remove him from anything “government related.” (and possibly more)

Kenneth Paul Johnson (@guest_1020855)

I agree with everyone that posted on here!! He is not to be trusted!!! How would he know 2 1/2 years in advance of the Virus being released unless, (I dont think he s fortune teller) He was involved in its release??

75matt (@guest_1021032)
Reply to  Kenneth Paul Johnson

Excellent comment! And Fauci should be in jail for working with China and this virus. He is evil and despicable for trying to play god.

Grace Moreland (@guest_1020865)

Thanks Mr. President. There are too many “coincidences” surrounding Fauci, Gates, and if some further investigating done the CDC and other health departments. I don’t trust any of them. We have allowed them too much control over our lives. All my family and friends feel the same. I’m from Alabama and he specified this state in a comment for not TOTALLY confirming to his agenda. String to strike fear into everyone so they won’t even notice their freedom sliding away. A small store in our neighborhood had a visit from someone in the health department, who told him he had to get more strict about making customers wear masks because “it’s a hot spot” It is not a hot spot. If it was we would surely know a neighbor or friend who is sick. This is long , but I’m getting angry at these people.

Martha Morris (@guest_1020881)

To know the real Fauci, look up Judy Mikovits who wrote “Plague of Corruption” and others.
She is a chemist/scientist who worked with Fauci. You will get the facts there. This is a must
if you care.

Grace Moreland (@guest_1020891)

Also, Beware of bill HR 6666 about contact tracing. Large sum of money to send people to your homes, schools, religious organizations. Possibly remove those who test positive from their homes. No.

Rodger Shull (@guest_1020901)

FIRE the Dr.DUCK QUACK. today. lock him out of his office, Mr PRESIDENT , show him the door., your self.

Pattie Kelly (@guest_1020932)

I agree totally with our President. Fauci is a Hillary Clinton supporter need I say more? I truly believe that this hoax (and I call it that) was set up from the beginning to hurt our President by telling him to shut down our economy and issue lock downs. This is how I fee about the virus. It’s a bad virus but so has been the many flues our America has fought. Every year we get, if we can and want to, a flu shot. It’s a bit of the flues shot into our body with egg protein so our body can create it’s own immunity to the flu. You quarantine the ill, elderly and sick. When you quarantine the healthy their immune systems start to weaken and finally when we are allowed a bit of re-opening our economy people come out of lock down and get sick, That is the fault of the lock down and people’s immune system being weaken. So YES the new cases go up because the people have been lock down too long to be able to fight this flue on their own. We should of been out there just getting pinged away by the COVID flu. Our bodies would of built up an immune system to fight this. Not including the elderly at risk, the sick and pre-existing conditions to be high risk. My husband is 72 years old and has asthma. He not worn a mask or did any mitigation from the start. But he did wash his hands a lot. Spent a lot of time outside and is doing just fine (knock on wood). Something to think about.

Clyde (@guest_1021001)

I haven’t trusted Dr. Fauci from the beginning all anyone needs to do is research who Dr. Fauci friends are or who he has supported. You are who you surround yourself with.

Donald J Morgan (@guest_1021003)

I have said from day one, Fauci has been duping not only the POTUS, but everyone involved, he’s invested ($$$$$$) in this scam being perpretrated on not only the U.S. but thee entire world.. and only looking for at it for profit, without any care of the citizens…. And should be held accountable for EVERY death around the world…

Marlene M Ramseyer (@guest_1021026)

I haven’t trusted him from the beginning – I thought he was lying to us. All this is proving to be true.
Keep him off the TV and all stations – all he is doing is putting fear in everyone. Never in my life have I ever seen the country shut down for a virus. I truly believe this could have been worked through. Get our kids back in school and please – no masks.