October 22, 2021

Donald Trump finally goes off on Dr. Fauci, White House Task Force

National Institutes of Health director and epidemiologist Dr. Anthony Fauci has been behind much of the US’s policymaking decisions in regard to COVID-19, and his opinions were treated as infallible for months — even by Donald Trump.

However, as the US works its way through the pandemic, Donald Trump is no longer willing to defer to Fauci. Trump just told Fox News on Thursday that Fauci has made “a lot of mistakes” over the last several months.

Trump and Fauci spoke glowingly of each other through March and April, but Trump has finally revealed the truth about Fauci’s policy direction throughout the pandemic.

Trump revealed that Fauci had opposed Trump’s decision to enact travel bans on those coming to the US from China and Europe as the pandemic spread, pointing out that Fauci later admitted that the decision — even though it wasn’t recommended by “the experts” — ended up saving thousands of lives.

“They’ve been wrong about a lot of things, including face masks,” Trump said, referring to the experts on the White House task force headed up by Fauci. “Maybe they’re wrong, maybe not, but a lot of them said, ‘Don’t wear a mask, don’t wear a mask,’ and now they’re saying, ‘Wear a mask.’ So a lot of mistakes were made.”

Now that coronavirus infections are surging in many states, tensions between Fauci and Trump have resurfaced. Fauci attacked Trump in an interview published on Friday, saying that he’s “trying to figure out where the president got that number,” referring to Trump’s assertion earlier this month that “99 percent” of COVID-19 cases are “harmless.”

Fauci continued: “What I think happened is that someone told him that the general mortality is about 1 percent. And he interpreted, therefore, that 99 percent is not a problem, when that’s obviously not the case.”

Fauci revealed that he has not met with Trump in person since early June.

Do you agree with Trump about Dr. Fauci? Scroll down to the comment section to let us know what you think!

J MICHAEL GILMAN (@guest_1020403)

Dr. Fauci — IS PART OF THE DEEP STATE……. CUT TIES WITH THE GOOD DR. FAUCI..!!!

MAHALIA P LUTZ (@guest_1020440)
Reply to  J MICHAEL GILMAN

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! HE IS NWO PUPPET!!!

William C Steigerwalt (@guest_1020475)
Reply to  J MICHAEL GILMAN

I agree with you J Michael Gilman, Fauci is in Bill Gates pocket and sent money to WuHan China for the research of the virus years ago.

Jeff Beard (@guest_1020482)
Reply to  J MICHAEL GILMAN

There is absolutely no doubt that Flaky Fauci is a liberal and is part of the deep state. He has been trying to make Trump look bad from the very begging of the pandemic. He should have been gone long ago !!

Frank Seymour (@guest_1020485)
Reply to  J MICHAEL GILMAN

This scumbag Fauci is an Obama buddy and we all know who that should imply/indicate! I believe President Trump needs to “FIRE” Fauci and start listening to these doctors who are in the field working with and trying to cure the patients with the virus! They have, probably, more up-to-date information about what the virus is doing to the people! Let’s hear it Mr. President< "YOU'RE FIRED!" Ha!!!!!

emma schroth (@guest_1020404)

Agree and very relieved that President Trump finally made this statement.

My2Cents (@guest_1020405)

I believe Fauci has been playing for the other team and has a financial hidden agenda.

Cindy (@guest_1020454)
Reply to  My2Cents

Many of us believe the same about Fauci ..he should never have been in charge of nothing!!! Definitely part of the Deep State!!
Pure Evil….🙏🇺🇸♥️

MAHALIA P LUTZ (@guest_1020456)
Reply to  My2Cents

YES HE HAS!!!!! HE IS A NWO PUPPET!! ALONG WITH THE CDC AND BILL GATES!!! PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO ANY OF THEM.

Jean (@guest_1020407)

I think Fauci is nuts. No real numbers and he feels the power to tell us what to do.

Gloria Cohen (@guest_1020408)

Get rid of Fauci!!! He is too close to the WHO and China. I don’t trust him.

Tim Wilson (@guest_1020410)

I agree

G Carter (@guest_1020411)

I think he is a rat in the White House and is not to be trusted!

MAHALIA P LUTZ (@guest_1020512)
Reply to  G Carter

PRESIDENT TRUMP NEEDS DR. RASHID A. BUTTAR AS AN ADVISOR FOR THIS PLANDEMIC. NOT FUCI, NOT GATES, NOT CDC, NOT WHO. JUST BUTTAR!! THE OTHERS ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY SOROS AND THE NWO AGENDA!! GET RID OF THIS SO CALLED EXPERTS THEY ARE THERE TO HURT THE PRESIDENT IN A BIG WAY!!

Oma Thomas (@guest_1020413)

You can’t trust his word it changes ever few days.

Charles Tanner (@guest_1020414)

Yes Fauci is a criminal and his tactics are to destroy America. He works with Bill Gates on giving children immunization shots and it is killing many of them.

Sue (@guest_1020444)
Reply to  Charles Tanner

I agree with you 100%!!!!!! It is about time this truth is revealed!!! Praise God!!

Stephanie C. Bosh (@guest_1020415)

Fauci is a fake and only wants his name kept in the news? Has this so-called expert been right about anything?

Wanda Guesnon (@guest_1020416)

I agree with President Trump that Dr Fauci has not been consistent with his response regarding the Covid 19. I sense that Dr Fauci plays politics at times and not on Republicans side.

Laura (@guest_1020418)

I agree with Trump💯

Douglas Peterson (@guest_1020421)

He is a Clinton supporter trying to sabotage President Trump!!

Dave Bagwell (@guest_1020423)

Fauci has backtracked & sidetracked so many times it reminds me of my dirt track racing days, on a quarter mile track, which is REALLY dangerous! Take it from me, I KNOW!☆ db

Colman (@guest_1020424)

I do agree with Trump. It seems to me Fauci is Pelosi’s body. No doubts, he is working for the Demos.

Colman

Loretta Badlee (@guest_1020425)

I think Dr Fauci has been wrong on many of his Predictions on COVID-19 and he’s now more or less in a panic about getting it wrong on so many levels. Dr Birk seems to have her facts straight more often than Dr Fauci.

Lola Pattillo (@guest_1020426)

I feel he is hurting the country by his always changing comments. He has been so wrong on everything. I don’t trust him I think he is with the Democrats and is working to help them destroy our economy. We need to open our country and work through the problems. I trust our President and Vice President but not him.

Nancy (@guest_1020427)

Yes he’s friends with Hillary Clinton. I didn’t trust him after I heard that.

Carolyn (@guest_1020429)

I agree! Fauci isn’t playing with a full deck. President Trump is doing everything he can to keep the Civid 19 down. Fauci forgets what he says at each press conference.

Pat Gow (@guest_1020430)

I believe that Fauci is part of the problem rather than a part of the solution. He is involved with sending money to China for their labs and putting money in his pocket. He is happy to shut down the economy at anyone’s expense. He and Bill Gates are on the same team. He needs to go away and stay away.

Mary Kay Garcia (@guest_1020431)

It seems as though Dr. Fauci is liking his 15 minutes of fame too much.

Toni M Hoffman (@guest_1020432)

Remove fauci! He doesn’t know what he’s talking about!

WALTER (@guest_1020433)

DR FAUCI IS PART OF GEORGE SOROS AND BILL GATES, NEW WORLD ORDER, AGENDA, ( GOOGLE > IMAGES OF FIRST COMMANDMENT ON THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES IN ENGLISH) IT WAS FOUND HE GAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO THE CHINESE LAB, OUTSIDE OF THE WUHAN AREA, USA HEALTH DEPT TAX FUNDS, TO ACTUALLY CREATE WHAT THEY CALL WUHAN 400 , WHICH IS PART OF HUNDREDS OF STRAINS , > OF TRIALS, OF , SARSCOV2, COVID 19. SO LOOK THIS UP, AND FORMULATE YOUR OWN DECISION ON WHO IS CONTROLLING HIS DECISION MAKING

Wilma Evans (@guest_1020434)

Yes I do agree with President Trump! At the very first I thought Dr. Fauci was not helping our country. He is helping the Wunhun Lab in China were his investment is. I heard a lady Dr on Utube talk about this virus! I wish I could remember her name! She said this virus is not of pandemic structure! Only the sick should wear masks and school should be session with kids in schools with no masks. Only the sick should be quarantined!!!

Connie (@guest_1020435)

Fauci is a government paper pusher he is not dealing with hands on so I’m glad President Trump is not using him.

Donald Cose (@guest_1020437)

I trust President Trump. I do not trust Dr. Fauci he is working with the other side.

Lillian (@guest_1020438)

Fauci did not have our best interests for the American people. Glad Trump cut ties with him.

Doug Litchfield (@guest_1020441)

Dear Dr. , go open a real practice and heal someone. Quit living off the American taxpayer for once.

Bruce Smith (@guest_1020442)

Good bye dr Fauci

Lois Piscitelli (@guest_1020443)

I started to believe him but after listening and watching him, I felt this was not the Truth at all. I worked in health care when Swine Flu, bird, west nile virus, reg., flu, sars, and a few more. none of us caught it. yes we were cautious. No we did not have to wear masks, only if you wanted to.. I chose not to wear one as I do today. I will carry one with me, will [ut it on to get into the store and then it comes down off my nose. People who have dies have had other cormobildities with their health. Yes, I do not trust Fauci at all anymore!

Don Sledge (@guest_1020445)

Fauci is a deep state operative. Obama buddy, Clintonista, Soros, Gates mouth piece. It’s real easy folks: Whoever the news media is for, I’m against and whoever the media is against, I’m for. It’s very close to being this simple. We need to demand them accountable for all their lies they have told the American people. They need to be sued for libel, slander and treason, and jailed accordingly!

Olsen (@guest_1020446)

President Trump is always right just surprised me it took so long for him to kick him out he’s an evil man has nothing but evil intentions along with Bill Gates. They’re both globalist.

Pappy (@guest_1020447)

My thoughts are they are both to blame for the epidemic spreading the way it has BUT I also have a very difficult time believing half of what comes from Fauci’s mouth. If I was in charge I would RELIEVE Fauci of his duties effective immediately and appoint a Dr. that was more about stoping this pandemic and a cure for the disease rather than fighting with the boss at every step. Right or wrong there has to be an even ground to make this work. I also believe Fauci believes he is infallible and is to close to China and other countries . If this was to happen it needs to happen now rather than later.

Cheryl Atwan (@guest_1020448)

I didn’t trust Dr. Fauci from day one. He keeps changing his story. He has been playing politics. I read other medical experts that got the facts better and I will trust them. I believe the President. Get rid of Dr. Fauci completely from the NIAD.

Otis (@guest_1020449)

I believe a lot of this comes from someone else calling the shot to the Dr. in my opinion they want Trump to look bad when he’s doing all he can do and doing a good job. People are going to do what they want NO matter what and some people are just stupid.

ThomasW (@guest_1020450)

He admitted that he lied about masks, he was wrong more times than not. Maybe works for W.H.O. and Come has him in their back pocket.

Iris Williams (@guest_1020451)

Fauci bounces up and down like a yo-yo every time someone pulls his string.

Amber (@guest_1020452)

Trump is correct in not listening to that idiot. Fauci can not be trusted. Right along with the rest of the left.

Leon Lurie (@guest_1020453)

I have no opinion——-But whatever TRUMPS opinion is I generally agree & I understand he can be wrong at times & should admit it.—–He may be the PRESIDENT, but he is also human. He must walk A FINE LINE.

patricia a dean (@guest_1020455)

FAUCI is a Democrat Liberal working with them to bring our country down POS