July 1, 2022

Conservative star Dan Bongino reveals cancer diagnosis

Conservative political commentator and outspoken Trump supporter Dan Bongino announced on Friday that he has been diagnosed with cancer after doctors discovered a tumor in his neck last month.

Bongino, who frequently appears on Fox News, told fans on Friday that he “did get a diagnosis yesterday from my doctor. … Unfortunately, it is cancer. It’s lymphoma, the Hodgkin’s type. But it is treatable.”

Bongino first alerted his fans to the possibility of a cancer diagnosis in September, after revealing that concerned audience-members had alerted him about what appeared to be an abnormal growth on his neck.

After seeking medical attention in late September, Bongino told fans that the doctors had found a tumor near his vocal cords.

“It’s a tumor, but there’s a strong likelihood that it is not cancerous,” Bongino told his fans at the time, adding that his medical team believed there was a strong chance that it wasn’t cancerous. “It’s in a very weird spot in my neck near my carotid artery, near vocal cords and things, and it is big. It’s 7 centimeters … It’s scary.”

The tumor was successfully removed earlier this month, though Bongino tweeted on October 7 that he had received “bad news” that it “looks like lymphoma.”

“I do have cancer, and that is hard for me to say,” the 45-year-old said on Friday. “But we’ll be OK, and I am optimistic. That’s not some act I’m putting on for the show.”

Bongino served as a Secret Service agent during the Obama administration before retiring to run for public office. After several unsuccessful attempts, Bongino began hosting the Dan Bongino Show, a popular weekday podcast in which he discusses relevant political happenings.

Bongino also recently launched the Bongino Report, a competitor to the now-liberal Drudge Report, a news aggregation site that played a major role in Donald Trump’s election in 2016. A vocal critic of the mainstream media and the so-called “deep state,” Bongino has dedicated much energy to exposing the Obama administration’s interference in the 2016 election.

Bonnie Spiegel (@guest_1063736)

So, so sorry Dan Bongino that you found out that what you had operated on was actually verified as cancer. My family is praying for you for a full recovery. You are a very strong man, and everyone knows that you will come through it well. Keep good thoughts in your mind and it will defintely go away. Positivity is a cure for cancer!

Karen and Larry Cook (@guest_1063914)
Reply to  Bonnie Spiegel

Dan, my husband had neck cancer 20 years 21 years ago. He went through a tough treatment and survived. as I did for Larry I
Have ask God to stand with you during your treatment and as you heal.
We both admire you and love you and your show. You wil stay in our thoughts and prayers

Gerald Oliver (@guest_1063940)
Reply to  Bonnie Spiegel

Very much praying for you, Dan! You are our Conservative source for news! I pray you come through with flying colors! YES, there are conservatives in Oregon and we want to rout all of these career politicians elected years ago as liberals! Liberals have had their opportunity to shine and haven’t! Time for new Conservative blood in those positions!
Blessings for you and your family!

John Hunter (@guest_1063943)
Reply to  Bonnie Spiegel

The cure is God, not positivety.
Everything that happens is part
of Gods plan, else it could not
happen. God has a purpose
for this. I do not know what
that purpose is in this case.
But I do not want to short
change Dan of any benefits
that can accrue in this trial.
So, my prayer is that God’s
purpose be fully
accomplished. Yet I also
pray that Dan fully recover,
but with the attitude of:
The Lord’s Will be done,
not my will.

Cindy (@guest_1063738)

Dan Bongino, your fans love & respect you for your opinions. You teach us to be strong in our convictions so we know you are strong enough to beat this disease. Healing vibes coming to you from the mountains of NC. Be well. C

Shirley Weiland (@guest_1063785)
Reply to  Cindy

Dear, Dan Bongino we are all praying for you to get well. We pray to God that he will heal you. I know it’s a upsetting disease to go threw, aim going threw it myself. So hang in there and believe, miracles do happen and Iam praying for one for you.

God Bless

Fern Jones (@guest_1063742)

Dan, you are in my prayers. I have prayed life over you and nothing negative. God is with you.

Faith Matsuoka (@guest_1063743)

Dan, I am so sorry for your news that it is cancer. God can heal you though, and we will trust for His healing through the doctors. I love it when I see you on TV – you’re always so “right on” and we hope you’ll be able to be on even though you will be on treatment. God bless you – will be praying for you.

Shirley Hoberg (@guest_1063745)

Prayers going out to you, Dan Bongino!
Prayer Warriors please add yours!

Jeanne (@guest_1063747)

I hope he knows that his listeners are praying for him and his family. I love listening to him every weekday, right after Rush Limbaugh. I get 4 hours of conservative common sense, and that way I know whats happening in our Great Country.

Sue (@guest_1063748)

Dan,
Wish you the very best on your treatment of Lymphoma.They have come a long way on the treatments for lymphoma, as I was diagnosed in 2017 with it being on my kidney.Had a month of chemo, and it is staying stable, so will say a prayer that you will also have the great care and good results!!!

Rebeca Paust (@guest_1063751)

Trust in God, He know why he is allowing this in your life. I will pray for you.
Rebeca

Ursula Ketrow (@guest_1063761)

Dan.. My sincere and best wishes for a full recovery. I so enjoy listening and seeing you on television. I love your podcasts. You are a true patriot! My thoughts are with you. Ursula

Jo Ann (@guest_1063763)

I always look forward when you
Are a guest on Hannity’s Show.
You say it like it is. We will be
praying for you right along
with our President! God Bless!

Sara finn (@guest_1063765)

You will be fine. Your book, “Exonerated“, rocks. All should read!

You are confident and energetic and that is the key to kicking these things. Confidence and faith make a huge difference, so keep the spirit and you’ve got it made and look forward to seeing you again soon. I saw you at a book store in Fl a couple of months ago and have a memorable pic with you.

'grandma' Jeanne (@guest_1063768)

There is always a good reason why things happen. Scripture tells us that in Paul’s letter to the Romans…chapter 8 verses 28 and 29…To help conform us to the image of His Son…May this be true to for you, Dan.

Kay Dean (@guest_1063771)

I am praying for that God’s healing hands touches and comfort you and your family in Jesus name I pray
Amen🙏

Allan (@guest_1063773)

Dan,
My wife and I love you Brother. Our thoughts and prayers are with and for you and God is with you and your family at this time. Peace be with you.

Kara Wright (@guest_1063775)

You are far to important to all of us and I pray for you to beat this and I’m a beliver the God will make this right for you and your family. God Bless You and your family.

NORA (@guest_1063779)

We are all praying for you Dan. God Speedy
Recovery , we love you . Stay strong
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇱🇷🇱🇷

Barbara Fernandez (@guest_1063803)

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💙💙💙💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Stay strong

Linda (@guest_1063810)

Dan, you are just incredible in everything you do. Trust in God, stay calm, stay positive and know that your fans love you. God is in control, you and your family will be blessed and our beloved President will be re-elected. Prayers will be in abundance from all who know and love you!!🙏🙏👍🏻🇺🇸❤️

Tony B Good (@guest_1063814)

As a person who went through the exact same events I can give you some encouraging news. After going through Chemo for my Non Hodgins Lymphoma diagnosis 4 years afterwards my oncologist said on a check up that it was as if I never had it! I got it when I was 63 years old. God isn’t done with me yet or the place Jesus has prepared for me isn’t ready yet? 😉 I will pray God will give you a quick recovery.

Donna Chandler (@guest_1063823)

My husband had bladder cancer so I understand what you are going through. I trust you know Jesus. He will see you through your journey if you ask Him to. He will give you courage, strength and peace beyond your understanding. God bless you and your family.

Robert O Stearns (@guest_1063824)

Pulling for you Dan. You are in our Prayers Dan. You have a great following and all
are praying for you

Robert

Debbie (@guest_1063825)

Prayers sent your way. You are strong and a fighter. You’ve got this with God. You will have a full recovery.

Susie (@guest_1063828)

I am praying and I know God can Heal You and In The Name Of Jesus You Have Been Healed

Mary Lou Wyrick (@guest_1063830)

Praying for. You Dan. Enjoy seeing you on Hannity. You are so encouraging.

Brad (@guest_1063834)

Praying for you brother. I had cancer 10 years ago and I see my doctor once every year for a check-up.
I took radiation for 45 treatments, I am now 85 years old and still working and going strong. I and God know that you can beat this. Keep up the good work. I will add your name to our church prayer list so hundreds of others will also lift you in prayer.

Bonnie (@guest_1063835)

We are so sorry to hear about your diagnosis of lymphoma. Our prayers are with you. I will share that I had Lymphoma back in 1983 at the age 0f 39 at a very serious level and by the grace of God and wonderful doctors I was saved, and am still going strong. My mantra was “I am strong, I am positive”, even if I had to march in place like a soldier when I was by myself repeating that over and over again. Someone sent me this quote and I don’t know who said it, but it runs thru my veins every day and I am happy to share it with you. “I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.”
Best wishes for a successful recovery.

rosemary A Hug (@guest_1063845)

I hope and will be praying for you.

DONALD C FINK (@guest_1063847)

MY PRAYERS AND GODS’ BLESSINGS….WE ARE ALL WITH YOU !

Yvonne Shelton Crumpler (@guest_1063878)

Dan Bongino I pray you will have a full recovery as you are a person who has the inner strength that will help you get through this and recover completely. Like most people in the South I will pray for your complete recovery. Just remember God is with you always and you are loved by many people in this world.

Robert Ulmer (@guest_1063879)

Prayers sent to heaven God heal Dan in Jesus name I pray amen 🕇🕇🕇

JIM KOUDELIK (@guest_1063881)

I’M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ILLNESS, I WATCH YOU EVERY TIME YOUR ON HANNITY. YOUR AWSOME.
THAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

Lorraine (@guest_1063888)

You are in our thoughts and prayers. God and our Blessed Mother will bless and protect you as you seek their help. We pray in Jesus’ name. Have faith and be strong. We are all with you.

John Hunter (@guest_1063949)
Reply to  Lorraine

Jesus alone is the only mediator
between God and man.
Mary is not co-redeemer. She
had a sin nature and was in need
of a Savior just like you and me.
And she knew it, even if Catholics
don’t. Learn to study the Bible
yourself, instead of trusting the
blind Popes.

EMILIE WALLING (@guest_1063907)

DAN, YOU ARE SO LOVED AND RESPECTED. MAY OUR PRECIOUS LORD BLESS YOU WITH MIRACULOUS HEALING!

Dolores (@guest_1063912)

So sorry to hear about Dan Bongino. I will pray for your recovery and you are one of my favorites.
You really give them hell. God Bless you.

Theodore (@guest_1063922)

Dan,
I recently had my pancreas and spleen removed due to cancer. Doing ok now, just slowed way down.
I pray for you.
Keep positive, and read at least 2 good jokes, and some comics every day. It helps. It really does.

Theodore (@guest_1063925)

Oh! Almost forgot, St. Perrigrin is the patron saint of cancer victims.

John Hunter (@guest_1063953)
Reply to  Theodore

Is that all you have to offer: “be positive,
and read jokes and comics, and depend
on a dead person” to help?
That is humanism. That is exalting self,
and expecting that you personally can
do it all.
Where is faith in God?

Rosanna Psulkowski (@guest_1063955)

God Bless & Keep you safe! We love & need you!❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Tammy (@guest_1064028)

Dan, You’ve been an inspiration to everyone on Fox News. I know the strong person you are, you’ll continue and we’ll watch. Praying for a speedy healing recovery. Take care!

Tammy (@guest_1064029)