September 24, 2021

Bill Barr says Durham probe developments will be public BEFORE November

As the media and Democrats count their electoral chickens before they hatch, President Trump and the Republicans appear to have an ace up their sleeve – the Durham investigation.

The Durham investigation, headed by veteran prosecutor John Durham, is looking into the origins of the Russia investigation.

Durham’s boss, Attorney General Bill Barr, just assured us that we won’t have to wait forever for the results of the probe. In fact, we can expect developments before November.

Fox reports:

Attorney General Bill Barr announced in an exclusive interview with Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo that Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation of the Russia probe’s origins will likely yield “developments” before summer is over, despite delays caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

In the wide-ranging interview that aired on “Sunday Morning Futures,” Barr said that he was surprised by the overall lack of public interest in Durham’s investigation, which follows a Justice Department Inspector General report that revealed inaccuracies and omissions in applications for warrants to conduct surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“So that has been surprising to me, that people aren’t concerned about civil liberties and the integrity of our governmental process in terms of the future of Durham’s investigation,” Barr said. “You know, he’s pressing ahead as hard as he can. And I expect that, you know, we will have some developments hopefully before the end of the summer.”

Barr is right – the media’s lack of curiosity is strange, at least if you believe that the media is interested in reporting the news instead of propagandizing for the Democrats.

But like it or not, they’ll have to pay attention when Durham comes forward with his findings. That’s a day that the Democrats dread.

Bruce Cagenello (@guest_1012064)

Please, Please, Please
let the truth be known

It is a shame that President Trump has had to Lead with this baggage and enemies
and yet he has been so productive
A true non politician
A wonderful businessman

The Redhawk (@guest_1012076)
Reply to  Bruce Cagenello

BULLS EYE>>>>>>MAGA !

MARY (@guest_1012400)
Reply to  The Redhawk

I HOPE DURMAN LOCKS ALL THESE GREEDY DEMO RATS UP.COMEY. BRENNAN, MCCABE, CLAPPER, HILERY, THE MOB AND INVESTAGATE NANCY PELOSI AND MAXINEWATERS.

russell d remmert (@guest_1012122)
Reply to  Bruce Cagenello

Bruce Cagenello you are so right

April Williams (@guest_1012129)
Reply to  Bruce Cagenello

It is about time to see equal justice under the law for everyone, not just for some. It is time to get rid of the immunity that Congress have. Sorry, if they are in office and they commit a crime, they should be prosecuted and not given a free pass. I don’t get a free pass why should Congress?

ltrail (@guest_1012386)
Reply to  Bruce Cagenello

Your comment is right on target. Thank you.

Bill Dunn (@guest_1012065)

Can’t wait for durham

fjjsj (@guest_1012066)

I believe it is only because the demorats control most of the media that there seems to be very little interest at least that is what we are told. Reminds me of the last election for president when President Trump never had a chance. They are also playing that same game with this election. There is really no choice if you want the USA to stay strong, Vote Trump 2020.

Robespierre (@guest_1012087)
Reply to  fjjsj

It’s not so much as wanting America to stay strong as it is for American to stay free.

J (@guest_1012093)
Reply to  Robespierre

I agree 1000%

Sgt. Preston (@guest_1012115)
Reply to  fjjsj

AMEN to that, fjjsj. This country will become a socialist nation if Biden and his crowd get elected. Just imagine: open borders, no jobs for Americans (because all are being taken by poorly educated illegals. No real medical care (because the democrat law mandates free medical care for everyone.) HINT: if everybody gets free care, then the MD’s will be so busy that they won’t have time to provide care for the American citizens

Johnny Mena (@guest_1012116)
Reply to  fjjsj

I agree 100000 times over, it’s time for the dummiecraps to pay the piper.

ltrail (@guest_1012387)
Reply to  fjjsj

Yes you are correct. When it became unpopular to be found out as a member of the Communist Party of America, members joined the rank and file of the Democrat Party. Therein lies the reason for godlessness, anti-America, thuggery, lies, drug cartel gift receivers, name-calling, voter-fraud, and violence coming from the Democrat Party liberals. And most of the MSM is the propaganda mouthpiece of the Democrat Party.

June Sekiguchi (@guest_1012067)

The Democrats need to remember it is their lack of Ethical behavior and compliance with the rule of law that has created the problems in which they are engaged. So tough, sweat it out. It’s on you.

russell d remmert (@guest_1012124)
Reply to  June Sekiguchi

the democrat party needs to be dissolved and its leaders arrested for treason

Arthur Jurczak (@guest_1012130)
Reply to  russell d remmert

At a minimum.

Phyllis (@guest_1012262)
Reply to  russell d remmert

Absolutely!

Marlene Schmeda (@guest_1012068)

I’m tired of hearing these “ bombshells “ and no action taken. Thus far no one has been held accountable for illegal actions.
Remember to hold PELOSI accountable for $182k plus bribe to Facebook for control of comments posted and advertising! That is clearly criminally against our constitution rights! She needs to be held accountable now!

Dorothy (@guest_1012079)
Reply to  Marlene Schmeda

I want these criminals held responsible for all the problems we all are having. If nothing is done BEFORE the election so we can see them criminally prosecuted our faith in anything being fair is over. The people need to finally see that the crimes they did are taken care of.
GET IT DONE!!!

The Redhawk (@guest_1012069)

IS THIS THE “SURPRISE” that will finally dESTROY the ANTI REPUBLC CONSTITUTIONA: NATION CALLE THE USA so DESIRED BY THE FORMER REAL (D) party now the ANRACHIST FASCIST PARTY OF AMEROCA CALLING ITSELF THE NEW (D) party??? DURHAM BETTR HAVE A MOAB to UNLOAD !!!

Jack Branson (@guest_1012070)

Democrats, don’t care what or who they hurt or how much harm is brought to
our government, they want the power back.

THOMAS (@guest_1012071)

I hope that Every Last Democrat in DC gets FRIED over this ! Let them all get thrown out of office this election !
Those that are guilty should be tried, convicted, and put in Prison forever !
Please Mr. Durham … do not hold back and pull your punches … get them ALL !

The Redhawk (@guest_1012072)

DURHAM BETTR HAVE A MOAB to UNLOAD !!! oR this time the aNATCHISTS MAY FINALLY GETTING TO END OUR REPUBLIC via a ONE party FASCIST sysyem the call the (D) party

Don (@guest_1012073)

I hope to see it.

chief1937 (@guest_1012090)
Reply to  Don

If you do see it you just might regret it along with the remainder of this nation. I pray you don’t get to see total Democratic control. Trump 2020

russell d remmert (@guest_1012125)
Reply to  chief1937

if it does lock and load my be answer

Dwayne McCauley (@guest_1012080)

Hang every democrat!!! And the media needs to be taken off air even Fox News, leave Tucker, Hannity, Laura, and judge Jennien. And half of Republicans need to go to

MARY (@guest_1012402)
Reply to  Dwayne McCauley

NOT TRUE WE NEED FOX NEWS WITHOUT THEM TRUMP WILL NEVER BE ELECTED. THERE THE ONES THAT TELL US TRUTH AND FACTS. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC ALL NEED TO GO. FAST. THIS MEDIA IS DESTRYOYING OUR COUNTRY. WITHOUT FOX TRUMP WILL BE NOTHING. VOTE FOR TRUMP IN 2020

Lc5thsfg (@guest_1012081)

It really matters not when the results will be made public!! What matters is “WHEN THE PROSECUTIONS WILL BEGIN”?? Heck if you are breathing and not a Degenerate despicable Demonrat Demiqueer whom are all mentally deranged, You know whose
guilty!!! It’s just a matter of prosecuting the guilty Demonrat and putting them in Gitmo or in Leavenworth where they belong!! As far as I am concerned the Demonrats can all go straight to hell in a basket!! What they did was egregious beyond description!! If it were up to me They all would be put up against a wall and shot as the traitorious bastards they are!! It is despicable to think Demonrat degenerate Demiqueer scum have gotten away with such crimes so long!! Remember Demonrat degenerate Demiqueer for prison 2020!!

MARY (@guest_1012403)
Reply to  Lc5thsfg

I AGREE.100% THANKS YOU SAID IT ALL.

Dan Gilpin (@guest_1012082)

I’m beginning to think that the report won’t even matter except to us conservatives. We can’t even stop a bunch of terrorist from tearing down our monuments and destroying buildings and peoples lively hoods. We are allowing the media control us all. We try to do something you are beat to death by social media and the press. My question how did we get here and what are we going to do about it?

J (@guest_1012099)
Reply to  Dan Gilpin

The answer Dan Is, vote Trump, and republican conservatives in 2020. The problem was, Stupid people voted demon rats to congress in 2018. That is when everything went down hill. Obama, Hillary, Soros, Pelosi, AOC, Omar, and so on, are truly evil Satan worshipers out to destroy are country by a dictatorship government. That is why Some on Fox news, tried to warn people about them. But, of course many did not and still voted them into office. Lets pray the people have awakened, and will think twice before voting a Demon rat into office in 2020.

russell d remmert (@guest_1012127)
Reply to  J

J you have hit the nail on the head

jo walczak (@guest_1012083)

I surely hope I am still alive.Guess dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s takes forever.I honestly believe these folks have all the information but just don’t want to release it.

Francisco Machado (@guest_1012086)

After years of hyperbolic pretensions of (virtually) pending prosecution inflaming our expectations, we are somewhat burned out. Is the Barr/Durham St. George sitting on a stuffed horse on caster wheels being pulled by the dragon? There are, and have been for years, provable indictable offenses by prominent coup leaders prosecution of which would not prevent their indictment for crimes yet to be proven – or even discovered. Will this costly charade be stretched out until the statute of limitations expire for the accused?

Robert (@guest_1012088)

Did and Do we expect anything less from the Frigin’ Fake News! I sure Don’t!

Spencer Downs (@guest_1012089)

This investigation is crucial if the truth is to be known about the attempt to take down a sitting president! There is so much intellectual dishonesty among the mainstream media that this information from the Durham investigation must be made known in order to save this nation from a destructive socialist takeover! Socialism will be the downfall of not only America, but for the rest of the nations that have submitted to such a government! No socialist regime has ever survived with peace for its subjects!

Susanne Pann (@guest_1012092)

I agree with you all! They (democrats and a few republicans need to be charged with treason as per the constitution! It shows DACA as a criminal act against Americans, the politicians including Obama and Clinton, treason for calling American people names like deplorable is also considered an act of treason if you’re in office! giving illegals everything is an act of treason, trying to get rid of our President is an act of treason also per the constitution! So let’s get them!

Deborah Mazeika (@guest_1012094)

This is my opinion, the welfare checks n food stamps should be stopped for the people under retirement age bc we all know that women having children get paid n then the grandmother of the same gets paid. Would that bring chaos under control n stop them from eating like a lot of white people are going thru. You see the welfare women going to beauty shop n nail shops n buying liquor n beer. They will also sell their food stamps n their children get junk food to eat so the mother can look pretty n ready to party. They need to get out n find a job just like I had to instead of walking the streets. Go to college like I did to make a better life for me n my children. They take our tax dollars like I owe that to them. I did not have a slave, I was a slave. If I eat I had to do my chores n such to pay for my raising. I bettered myself all by my self. I worked two jobs to put food on the table n clothes on their backs without any help from no one n so can they.

Carl (@guest_1012095)

the problem for trump and for americans who think the government is fair is it is controlled by the government employee union and almost all are are democrat! so they can do things to americans with impunity! trump is not the only one the obama admin looked into to destroy! i am sure that starchember court fisa which needs closure was used a lot during obama’s 8 years! that’s why dems are desperate to keep it going! it is a free usage to dig up dirt on their enemies!

Vicki (@guest_1012096)

Dear media,
Go back to the BOWELS OF HELL. That is where you democrats belong. You ARE his daughters, sons, his angels and the rest of you followers. Lucifer loves you all. (☠️ Democrats 👺)
The media SUCKS big time.
Fake, Fake, Fake Slithering Snakes.
S……N…..A…..K…..E…..S

John (@guest_1012097)

I’m extremely anxious to start seeing the fruits of John Durham’s labors! The country deserves to see the many Treasonous, Seditious, Communist Democrats Arrested, Indicted, Prosecuted and Severely Punished for their past and present attempted Coup on the Presidency of the United States of America! WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT! Hanging is to good for some!

Sam Lasley (@guest_1012098)

I can hardly wait to see Piglosi, Schift, Nadler etc. all crap in their shoes.

Jonathon (@guest_1012100)

OK, so I lied! Sold out Americans. Let people die. Faked a stroke so I wouldn’t have to testify. Got fired for being unethical. Covered my husbands affair and lied for him. It wasn’t the first time. What difference does it make?
Hillary Clinton

John Howells (@guest_1012102)

Republicans must step up and get something done. I hope we get some indictments

PatriotSoul (@guest_1012103)

I’ll believe it when I see it. How many years have we heard, by the end of…, by September…, by the end of this session…, by when we … . Yeah, right. Repubs in Congress (both Houses) are spineless, gutless wonders with but a very few exceptions, one being OUR PRESIDENT, others include Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Cotton, Cruz, etc., etc..

MARY (@guest_1012405)
Reply to  PatriotSoul

RIGHT ON

Loyd (@guest_1012106)

These slezzy Democrats are doing just about anything to get control, the sooner the Durham come out the better, these so called people, i’ve never seen and heard so much hate that is coming from the left. Trump is a true business man, i hope we the voters can dump a bunch of good for nothing politicians.

PATTY (@guest_1012108)

I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD ADVERTISE WHEN THE DURHAM REPORT WILL BE OUT!!!!!! TOO MANY EXPECTIONS…….AND RUMORS……I JUST “HOPE” WE WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED…..WE HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE THESE REPORTS PREVIOUSLY…ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED????? PERSONALLY I’M “PRAYING” FOR A BOMB TO HIT THE DEMS????????? I WANT TO SEE THEM BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER SO HIGH…WE’LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE DONE SOME “REALLY DIRTY TRICKS AND HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE…….ALL FOR THEIR “HATERED AND JEALOUSY”………. IF YOU WANT A CORRUPT AMERICA WITH HIGH TAXES, NO FREEDOM, AND A DICTATIOR, ETC; YOU NEED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY??????

jwplutzfl (@guest_1012407)
Reply to  PATTY

Maybe they are afraid of what might happen! When Democrats smell something , they file charges. There has been over a year and nothing has happened. This investigation seems like research for writing history books, what’s up with the stalling. Time to file or don’t waste any more tax payer money.

Peter Guild (@guest_1012110)

Re-elect President Trump in 2020!

Michael Patton (@guest_1012111)

There was a game we played as children called hide the pooch.
You look one way to distract your opponent, and hand off the prize to your friend who puts it somewhere else and as the game goes on the prize goes around and around and the opponent is completely baffled they lose.

FrankAboutIt (@guest_1012114)

Let’s see some political figures showcasing the latest fashions in prison jumpsuits for the Fall on TV and on the social and fashion pages of the newspapers.

Delaine Hilzendeger (@guest_1012118)

So what gives? Facebook or Twitter decide everything I post isn’t to their liking?

Richard Leffler (@guest_1012119)

This time we the people want something done about this coupe to interfere and illegally try to take the President out with fake or non-existent accusations! Get it done Barr we expect to see results and the guilty parties sent to prison! I’D Obama,Hillary,Biden and the rest of their gang!

Jim (@guest_1012120)

Can’t wait to see how many Democrats pay the price for one of the biggest crimes in American political History. All should get a minimum of 20 years.

Delaine Hilzendeger (@guest_1012121)

They all need to be tried at the Tribunal Court system. At least attempt to keep the trials out of Obama’s lackey Judges courtrooms.

LeeAnn (@guest_1012128)

I will only believe all of this TAXPAYERS money being spent will be justified when some of these politicians are prosecuted to the fullest, and I don’t mean fines and a slap on their wrist. When a child does something wrong they are sent to a corner or their room to think about what they have done, so doesn’t this apply to dirty politicians that have done wrong need to spend time behind bars (their rooms) to think about their wrong doings as well. I also feel that they need need to be HEAVILY for all of the money they have cheated us tax payers out of as well as they should have to pay for the expense of all of “investigations” that uncover the wrong doings they have committed. The best way to do that would be to take away their retirement benefits and 501Cs.. I dare the Federal prosecutors to start doing that because if that were to happen i would bet my life that a lot of the ones that haven’t been caught would clean up their act pretty fast. Soros is the biggest terrorist and crook of them all! A lot of this wouldn’t be happening if it wasn’t for him buying people to act the way they do. I personally feel like he enjoys hurting people just so he can have control of the people just like he controls everyone he has bought off. Ok I will get off of my tirade for now, but I pray that justice will be served on a HUGE platter!

David in MA (@guest_1012131)

I hope that as the announcement is made, warrants will be being served….

Dwayne Wood (@guest_1012132)

This is only a small part of what’s to come out about the Demonrats, the rest will involve military tribunals. For God’s sake, be patient people, re-elect Trump and you will see results eventually,Rome wasn’t built in a day, justice shall prevail.

Holy Hunter (@guest_1012161)

I personally have been waiting YEARS for these Communists Demoncrats to Finally get theirs!!! This has been an abomination literally. No more “lifers” I Congress.

Carol Guffey (@guest_1012215)

It will be just like all the rest nothing will be done to them