August 16, 2022

Big tech censorship push infects small tech: Email service provider bans Trump

In a world gone mad, Big Tech banned the President of the United States. Now, President Trump has also been banned by little tech — specifically, an email service used to send campaign notices to inboxes of supporters. It likely won’t be the last.

According to Dave Lee of Financial Times, Campaign Monitor suspended Trump’s campaign email account a day after the Capitol riot.

The self-service account associated with the Donald Trump Campaign has been suspended as of today, January 7th, 2021.

Politicians, celebrities, and corporations use campaign Monitor to promote sales campaigns as well as political campaigns. The campaigns use email lists to reach as many people as possible to grow a list of contacts. Contacts on the list then received campaign newsletters, appeals for funds, and other emails to keep people engaged and increase website traffic.

Big Tech companies Twitter and Facebook blame the President for the breach at the Capitol on Wednesday, along with all the Democrats, some Republicans, and mainstream media.

Twitter banned the president permanently saying, “After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them, we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.

Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, announced that President Trump would be suspended indefinitely he is just too dangerous. Zuckerberg, peering down from the moral high ground, huffed:

We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great. Therefore, we are extending the block we have placed on his Facebook and Instagram accounts indefinitely and for at least the next two weeks until the peaceful transition of power is complete.

Many of the president’s supporters recently migrated to Parler as Big Tech clamped down on the president and conservative speech. Parler uses Amazon servers, but Big Tech king Jeff Bezos is kicking Parler off his servers. Parler could be down for a week as the social media alternative works to secure servers elsewhere.

Liberals appear committed to wiping Trump and his supporters off of the web, from large tech conglomerates like Facebook to email service providers like Campaign Monitor. They won’t tolerate any communication they don’t control.

If Big Tech can take down a United States president, once touted to be the most powerful office in the world, they can take anyone down.

Dawn Powell (@guest_1101825)

Absolutely disgusting..God help the planet

Rhonda Munday (@guest_1101837)
Reply to  Dawn Powell

I pray President Trump calls marshal law in this election is full of fraud ,he did not concede and said he will continue to work for the American people God help all this to come about our country is in destress !!

Bob (@guest_1101878)
Reply to  Rhonda Munday

I so much agree with you Rhonda…

asianladyphil (@guest_1102068)
Reply to  Rhonda Munday

i just hope so. my family are still shock why he lost the election and why his vice president stabbed him in the back. One person against all demoncrats, some repubs, DOJ, FBI, supreme court, big techs, and social media. He’s not a criminal, he’s a true patriot to this great country. he never took a cent from his presidential salary, so as his family who’re not even in the payroll. Hope he takes military action against all of them. he has the power to do it.

Sandra Lambert (@guest_1101880)
Reply to  Dawn Powell

I completely agree! If this was a Democrat President nothing would be done. Republicans, shame, shame, shame for not backing our President who has done more for the U.S. in the last 4 years than most of the last 4 Presidents.

Wayne Tyra (@guest_1101903)
Reply to  Sandra Lambert

They will all go down for treason!!!!

Helga Renfro (@guest_1101922)
Reply to  Wayne Tyra

sadly nothing will happen to them the devils are now 100% in power.

Anjo Brendel (@guest_1102086)
Reply to  Wayne Tyra

I Truly hope so, ALL those demoNcRATS with fúhrer PELOSI as 1th, All those scared, jealous , some senile crooks, DRAIN THAT STINKING SWAMP.Best POTUS ever for four yrs , never complaining , always accurat, and NOW, a old senile who follow Mr and Mr obama, 2 TROJAN HORSES, and biden himself with his arms into CHINA , not my potus, BUT I’M A DUTCH TRUMPSTER. SIMPLY THE BEST, DJT.

Barbara Smith (@guest_1101891)
Reply to  Dawn Powell

Completely agree with you.

Wayne Tyra (@guest_1101910)
Reply to  Dawn Powell

God has SPOKEN and he is cleansing it as we speak!!!

James A. Fleming Jr (@guest_1102023)
Reply to  Dawn Powell

These folks are truly Evil. They go against Trump because he exposes the lies, destruction and Evil they espouse. I believe America is a doomed nation and no turning back.

Nita M (@guest_1101828)

communist traitors!

BDS (@guest_1101829)

Simple solution -‘if everyone gets off Twitter/FB they’re done –
Who the hell r they to censor a sitting POTUS –
Hope everyone sees where these power hungry moguls r headed -‘what’s next – going to tell us where to live what Drs to see – welcome folks to COMMUNIST USA – no vote no voice no elections that aren’t rigged!!!!

Rhonda Munday (@guest_1101838)
Reply to  BDS

AMEN to this !!

Karen (@guest_1101857)
Reply to  BDS

Right there with you!!!!

C (@guest_1101861)
Reply to  BDS

They have all broken the 1st amendment….Freedom of Speech! I think they should be held liable! Now we know where this country is heading!!

Kathy Gossard (@guest_1101906)
Reply to  C

Agree…its a sad day when our once great country has come to this. Mr. Trump should develope a shadow government just like Obama did and the republicans should treat these commies just like they treated Trump. Turn the table on them for a change however the one thing the liberals have going for them is regardless of what they do or suggest, they DO stick together…unlike the republicans who fight among themselves and when the going gets rough they disappear.

harry (@guest_1101867)
Reply to  BDS

that is a great idea BDC i’m already banned for 30days on facebook I don’t use twitter but I think all people should do what you say, to stop the president like this. Is treason there is no other way to get around it at all they are all implicit in this treason too, it just goes to show how deep the deep state is they are not interested in the people they proved that and yet the idiots voted for biden fools

Wayne Tyra (@guest_1101899)
Reply to  harry

They will all go down for treason!!!!

CJM (@guest_1101943)
Reply to  Wayne Tyra

While I do agree with you, the sad truth is nothing will happen to those traitors They will get up every morning to business as usual and continue to reap their ill-gotten gains.

Lu (@guest_1101956)
Reply to  harry

You should consider it an honor to be banned.I never used Twiter or Facebook.Never understood how people could open their lives to total strangers.I have been right all along.I come from a country that has been destroyed and decimated by the same progressives that are in Washington now!!! I could smell them years ago!!!RESIST RESIST General strikes in February. Let China Biden and his corrupt family deal with that. Stop buying newspapers or subscriptions to the corrupt media .Publish my opinon.

rm (@guest_1101914)
Reply to  BDS

Badnews Biden won’t do anything to break up big tech…but google, twatter, microsoft, google, and any site that censors users needs to be broken up immediately. I would love to read in the paper that those sites were hacked or shut down. Would love to see a picture of “Auschwitz” Zuckerberg or “Damned” Dorsey in prison orange pushing a mop in federal prison…

CJM (@guest_1101945)
Reply to  rm

Bad news biden will continue to reap his blood money, as will his son. The USA is in for a very nasty 4 years once he takes the Oath of Office. Hopefully, he will be the first ever to be successfully impeached and removed from the White House.

John Nordman (@guest_1101933)
Reply to  BDS

Those fools that voted for them – enjoy your loose of freedom. We are still an armed nation of freedom-loving Americans. God help us if civil war starts. It will be bloody.

Lu (@guest_1101959)
Reply to  John Nordman

AMEN

Robert Murrah (@guest_1102069)
Reply to  Lu

I fought against communism in vietnam where they killed all government officials and higher level politicians and these idiots in office now think that it won’t happen to them they are in for a surprise because it will they just opened up a stinky can of worms but they think they are smarter than the people who have been there ok I will be here to see and I will fight for my President Trump’s family and the ones that stood by him he is a good and honable man all I can say is God help us now

horntex (@guest_1102111)
Reply to  BDS

I’ll tell you what I can do, what I am doing, and you can too. I refuse to spend one red cent, patronize or support any business that cancels or punishes Trump for what I consider false blame on their part. That goes for some of the spineless Republicans whose campaigns I contributed to. That’s what I can do with my money. They can feel that. I will not answer their call.

Nannytk (@guest_1101830)

Who is the email provider that banned Trump service?

Helga Renfro (@guest_1101924)
Reply to  Nannytk

every one of them banned him even some I had never heard of. They have so much power it is really frightening.

CJM (@guest_1101948)
Reply to  Nannytk

twitter

Cheryl Beach (@guest_1101832)

Bezo & Zuckerberg must be butt buddies…

Ron Siedlecki (@guest_1101833)

Pelosi needs to give it up and Stop wasting valuable time and The taxpayers dollars.
She is so hateful. She needs to get out of office.

Rhonda Munday (@guest_1101842)
Reply to  Ron Siedlecki

she does need to go period an any of her pals like her clean the swamp !!!

Helga Renfro (@guest_1101925)
Reply to  Rhonda Munday

Trump tried and you see what they are capable of doing to him and his followers. We are being betrayed by so many in this country including the democratic party that are down right traitors. We have no longer a country people and we have to face it.

CJM (@guest_1101958)
Reply to  Helga Renfro

Voters need to do their job if the people of the State will not physically band together and remove her from office. Some have already voiced their opinion of pegilosi; did you see the photos of her SF home? The message from the vandals was quite straight-forward. She is 8o years old now and doesn’t need to be in office any longer; her voice has not been heard FOR the people in 30 years–it’s called having outlived one’s usefulness (not that she was ever useful to the people). Congress is NOT doing their job either. They can actually oust her from Office; she has broken the rules on many occasions and deserves to be censored as well as ousted (in other words, her home State can continue to elect her, but the House and Senate can refuse to seat her).

LU (@guest_1101961)
Reply to  CJM

This is California the home to the traitors!!!!!Lets secede once and for all!!!!Lets rebuild our country away from the scum from the sewer.

DD Wesner (@guest_1101834)

PUPPETS of CHINA, RUSSIA, and IRAN ! If the DEMWITTS have not stolen enough YET, NOW THEY ARE ALL SELLING OUT to OUR ENEMIES!! STOP THE CORRUPTION, if we cannot do it at the BALLOT BOX there is only ONE THING LEFT!!! Do I need to tell you what that is?

JAB (@guest_1101848)
Reply to  DD Wesner

We are on the verge of what you are thinking. This country is so divided. The Dems have their hands full now. I guess we conservatives not longer have any 1st, and soon to be 2nd, Amendment Rights in the Bill of Rights.

Karen Goodman (@guest_1101879)
Reply to  JAB

How is email not protected by the First Ammendment. It is between whoever uses it and the recipient, not on twitter or facebook or parler. This is Rediculous! President Trump did NOT AAK FOR ANTIFA TO INVADE THE WHITE HOUSE OR ANY OTHER BUILDING INVOLVED. The democrats are scared of the truth!

Lu (@guest_1101964)
Reply to  DD Wesner

I agree ,it will get to that.

Christiann (@guest_1101835)

Those who ban free speech must be arrested and put in solitary confinement for the rest of their life!!

robert lowell lionberger lionberger (@guest_1102079)
Reply to  Christiann

Trump must declare marshall law and remai n president til a new election is help

Joseph C. Moore (USN Ret) (@guest_1101839)

Violence begets violence is a truism. If a leftist moron punches me, as a Libertarian, I feel no compunctions about punching the a** back

marta (@guest_1101840)

we will find a way of communication

raymond lombardi (@guest_1101843)

Trump has been accused of something he didn’t do, big tech and little tech need to leave him alone

Eddie Price (@guest_1101844)

I’m suspending Facebook!

James Talcott (@guest_1101846)

All of these companies responsible for silencing ANYONE should not be allowed to do business in the United States, it is not our way to BAN FREE SPEACH and they should be held accountable!

Helga Renfro (@guest_1101929)
Reply to  James Talcott

By whom?? Media and the dems are on their side. We have no hope left they have sadly won and they will destroy this country. It will take less than a year for Biden/Harris to destroy us. Look at Ca Harris and her stooges have destroyed us.

CJM (@guest_1101967)
Reply to  Helga Renfro

Sorry you feel that way Helga. The rest of the USA is definitely NOT like California is today (and I do remember a stronger California that existed years ago, but they made laws pandering to the kind of folks who cower instead of fight). The USA is much stronger than you think; just stay out of our way when we stand up–we aren’t sleeping, we are waiting for the right time.

Raymond J Fotion (@guest_1101850)

The democrats are looney. Pelosi belongs in an Insane asylum along with her Sniffing buddy Sleepy Joe Biden. Horizontal Harris should go with them.

jim (@guest_1101851)

Google has taken down the ability to find a provider to replace Facebook and Twitter. Does anyone know where we can get the other apps?

J Lara (@guest_1101863)
Reply to  jim

Thanks I want the answer also! Old and not techy, so tell me how? No unsubscribe at the bottom to get out?

Kathy Gossard (@guest_1101909)
Reply to  J Lara

Well if enough people stop using their media then they will fold…deserves them right. Always knew I made the right choice when I refused to go on F/B

Helga Renfro (@guest_1101934)
Reply to  Kathy Gossard

Yes you did. They have banned me for the 8th time now. But I have so many family pictures on that site and I don’t know how to get them off. I will be i n their jail till the end of January. Now they have gone completely mad and locked everybody out that supports Trump or says anything against the democrats.

James Mc Cormack (@guest_1101852)

Hi Tech says agree with me or else. Liberals want babies dead and killers kept alive and freed. Biden says he’ll open Borders and give away free Citizenship. I fought in Korea against Communism , now it’s here. Our LIBERAL INDOCTRINATION SCHOOLS have destroyed America.

judy (@guest_1101853)

I got on face book to keep up with people i do not see any more and miss but now i do not see them all it is is politics and hate i have a lot of friends but now never hear from them

Animal (@guest_1101865)

Wonder why these big tech are not controlled by the FCC. They should be suspended by the FCC for their improper censorship while using “We the People’s “ bandwidth

Frank T. (@guest_1101871)

Poor social media , they don’t have any idea what they are doing. I am banning myself from social media cable tv and most of the internet . The only internet I have is what is on my phone plan. I am also banning myself from all online retailers as well as Walmart. The sell outs can make do without money from me. I urge all real Americans to do the same. Do not use any source of internet based communications or any online purchases . Hit them where it hurts dry up their revenue stream. No Money = No Power.

James H Dobbins, PhD (@guest_1101872)

This is Looneyville. Anyone know what Pizzagate is? I heard today Pelosi is up to her fake eyebrows in it, but I don’t know what it is.

Michael (@guest_1101873)

We the People of America needs to stand to
Stand together and Do not let these Crooked
Demonrats Steal another election like they did
This one! President Trump was the only
One with enough Balls to stand up to these
Theiving lying Idiotic Clowns! I sure hope they
Get this nasty mess cleaned up if and when They ever Clean house and get the scum out! where
The Republicans can take Back the Senit and the house back! And Restore honesty Dignity Back!

FRED (@guest_1101875)

I THINK THAT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THESE DEGENERATE LIBERALS ARE SO DISGUSTING I WANT TO SHOOT THEM ALL AS BIG TECH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM BURIED UNDER THE RUBLE WHEN SOMEBODY BLOWS UP THEIR HEADQUARTERS THESE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE NOW WE MUST DESTROY THEM

lu (@guest_1101970)
Reply to  FRED

Amen.

cherykie (@guest_1101876)

Mother-Zucker, you and all your rump rangers are so lame ! The only thing Trump is guilty of is trying to expose the truth, as with Hawley and Cruz. Ask yourself . How did the democrat illusionists react to Washington St. and Oregon looting , killing, and destruction by anti-fa and blm? They PRAISED them and CONSENTED to their behavior! The capitol was NOT invaded by Trump supporters – although a few may have been mixed into the fray. Again, the anti-fa and blm were the culprits , with anti-fa admitting their guilt. Yet all you delusioned leftists , like the mynahs you are, accuse falsely Trump and his supporters. Give it time. The real demwits will expose themselves by coming after the social media, the press, and the biggest dem donors, and they will hand this country over, lock, stock and barrel to the highest bidder- China or Russia.

joseph zagursky (@guest_1101884)

trump is great.
I’m an old technology person

Vince (@guest_1101885)

we should try very hard not to purchase items form Amazon if at all possible. The less we utilize Amazon the less money they and their Executives make. I started using Walmart or any web site directly, rather than Amazon.

rm (@guest_1101918)
Reply to  Vince

Vince, Walmart has no respect for the 2nd Amendment. The Constitution as written is the law. There are other on line vendors out there besides Walmart.

Lu (@guest_1101972)
Reply to  Vince

Good idea. Stop Amazon!!!!

Steve (@guest_1101892)

I think Trump is just watching all the liberal idiots incriminate themselves and then will pounce on them. 🤣 That’s what Beijing_Pelosi is so scared about. Her laptop is out and she is DONE! Can’t wait to see her led out in handcuffs!!! Along with her comrade Schumer.

William Sheridan (@guest_1101893)

This country will not LAST with the democruds running it..

William Saunders (@guest_1101898)

No one has examined the timeline between the President;s speech and the beginning of the riot, which began before the President’s speech was completed. Did any of these erstwhile supporters and so-called friends of the President, examine the many video tapes of the riots? If they had, they would have noticed the many people that were not Trump supporters like the one carrying the sign which said” Defund Democracy” and the people carrying Conferate flags to paint the President and his supporters as racists, and then there were the people carrying Trump flags which were double sided. On one side it said, “Trump 2020,” and on the other said KKK. These are not Trump supporters, but paid agitators. The communist Democrats hate this country and any president who shows the American people what a politician who loves this country and her people can achieve if he or she really works for the greater good.

Charu (@guest_1101900)

Pray for Trump and for our country. He has been abused for five years and has done more good for our country and the world than any other President in our history. It is disgusting that he was blamed for the riots last Weds I personally believe it was a set-up to get him out of office even before the 20th. The Dems are SO AFRAID he will come back as President in 2024 so they need to destroy him permanently. As for our country, Biden , in dementia, will destroy everything great that Trump did for us. May God help us through the bad times (years) ahead.

Former Marine (@guest_1101904)

One way I see to shut them down is by flooding their servers by every one using it at the same time and continue til they are useless . Everyone get on facebook at 8:00 PM central standard time tonight . And tomorrow night Twitter . Send them a message and start shutting them down thusly until they conform to America . Everyone send messages to all your fellow contacts and notify that We start fighting back tonight .

William Sheridan (@guest_1101913)

This is what communist country’s do, WELCOME to IRAN, N Korea, China, Russia and don’t for get Venezuela.. With the democruds in control it won’t take long for us to go that way..

Martha King (@guest_1101920)

I agree with all your comments. This has been the most disgusting spectacle of lawlessness in years and I so look forward to the time when all those involved will pay for their anti-American actions. I put my trust in God and know He is watching over all this evil. In His perfect timing He will set things straight. I also look forward to when He will spread His will in our great country and the world.

Tom (@guest_1101935)

When Trump would make a statement such as ‘It is sunny today.’ The press would 99% of the time print or voice that he said ‘It is rainy today.’ THAT is why Trump used Twitter. ANYTIME I would hear a REPUBLICAN state that he should not use Twitter I would know at that moment that the Republican was anti-Trump. Trump beat the weak criminal press every day for four years using Twitter so we could read his ACTUAL words and NOT the press words. Now that the weak Democrats, the immoral Republicans, the press and the Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google corporations have ILLEGALLY stole this election they are trying to allow no portals for Trump to speak. Everyone knows what has happened. No one will forget. NO ONE will listen to their excuses, their apologies that are just down the road. Their days are over.

RubyE (@guest_1101937)

Peeeeeeeeelossi would take her mother’s PJ’s away from her if she had the chance so watch out what more this evil woman is up to !

david (@guest_1101940)

Big tech The President told the to stop 230 and congress did not listen. Now the right is screwed and the country is lost. Big tech has to be stopped and it needs to be done ASAP

Nora (@guest_1101941)

The devil thinks he has won,but God will Prevail.the devil is going back to the pits of hell and taking the evil with him.

GAU (@guest_1101944)

Wake Up America! You just let a Communist and all her buddies take over our freedoms! The election was rigged! The votes were invalid for Biden! And yet, most people paid no attention! Pray that God will help our country survive this disaster and pray every day and night that God will intervene somehow and destroy these enemies of freedom!

Mike (@guest_1101946)

Now we can listen to crazy Biden’s incoherent ramblings for the next 4 years

WALTER FLATT (@guest_1102027)
Reply to  Mike

NO MIKE IT WILL BE THE CRAZY WOMAN, BIDEN WILL NOT LAST 4 YEARS.

Lu (@guest_1101952)

whre is my post?

WALTER FLATT (@guest_1102020)

WE PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DECLARE A FOURTH PARTY, CALL IT THE MAGA PARTY OR THE PATRIOT PARTY, HE HAS 75 MILLION VOTERS AND IT WOULD BE HARD TO SCREW HIM OUT OF AN ELECTION, HE CAN EITHER RUN HIMSELF IN 4 YEARS AND IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS BREAK THE STRANGLE HOLD OF THE DEMS AND RESPS IN BOTH HOUSES. HE CAN GET ENOUGH GOOD PEOPLE TO RUN AND THEY WILL WIN WITH HIS BACKING.

WALTER FLATT (@guest_1102026)
Reply to  WALTER FLATT

TALK ABOUT SCREWING WASHINGTON, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED. HE MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO SET UP THE FOURTH PARTY IF HE STAYS PRESIDENT. SORRY ABOUT THE ABOVE. FIRST WORD SHOULD BE MR. JUST GOT EXCITED.