May 23, 2022

Biden orders Americans to ‘get vaccinated’ under threat of indefinite mask requirements

President Joe Biden issued a new order Thursday, telling Americans to “get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.” Biden’s heavy-handed messaging attempting to force Americans to get the COVID-19 vaccine isn’t likely to go over well with the general public.

“The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do. The choice is yours,” the president tweeted on Thursday, sparking immediate controversy.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced Thursday it has lifted mask mandates for fully vaccinated Americans.

“Anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities large or small without wearing a mask or physical distancing,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky stated.

Walensky also warned unvaccinated people that they should continue masking and social distancing until they are fully vaccinated, according to Breitbart News.

“You remain at risk of mild or severe illness, of death, or of spreading the disease to others,” she said. “You should still mask, and you should get vaccinated right away.”

The new mask guidelines are as follows:

Linda (@guest_1255843)

LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY BE an Internet HOME-BASED real Earner.I am just working on my laptop only 3 to 4 hours a Day and earning £47786 a month easily, that is handsome earning to meet my extra expenses and that is really life changing opportunity. Let me give you a little insight into what I do…..

So I started… >> http://www.works91.com

Wasooked (@guest_1255946)
Reply to  Linda

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ]
Every month I am earning online more than $16,500 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it. Start making dollars online today by following instructions on this website.

You can check it out here….……..———>>>> http://www.newapp7.com

Jim (@guest_1256458)
Reply to  Wasooked

Any fool that boasts of a huge income from any ON-Line endevour is inviting an investigation from the IRS, and they won’t let you know til they have all their paperwork and $$ amounts are in place, and they will then contact you,,,,probably at your home.

Cmac (@guest_1256417)
Reply to  Linda

Broadcasting your private and intimate bedroom life over the internet pays that good huh.

Jim Robbins (@guest_1256329)

Biden should Shoot Himself, He’s Worthless!!!

Jack (@guest_1256342)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

I agree with you!👍💯👍💯

Don Sr. (@guest_1256354)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

Better idea. Since it’s we the people who say what is or isn’t might we suggest he where two masks until we the people say other wise.

bill (@guest_1256382)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

Hes an A-Hole and has no clue..hes ridden on trumps successes and claimed them as his own.
His first 100 days reminds me of The Peanut Farmer, Inflation, gas lines, border problems, Iran stuff and just like Carter…no clue what to do.

DWB (@guest_1256448)
Reply to  bill

Bill you are right on point, the worthless idiot does not have a clue about anything and is a replay of Carter stupidity.

alicia cervera (@guest_1256434)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

hIS IMPERIAL F- ArT THINKS HE CAN TELL US WHAT OR NOT WHAT TO DO WITH OUR BODIES.
jo, let us remind you we live in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA not in SOVIET Russia. so skip along, play wth your toys and leave us the hell alone, WE WILL NOT COMPLY with your absurd orders. I can’t wait to get rd of you and your administration. yoou are destroying OUR C]OUNTRY! of course you dont give a hoot since soon you will be under earth.

scorpion (@guest_1256488)
Reply to  alicia cervera

Sorry, but I just had to laugh eat your remarks.Seems he is obsessed with
only talking about face masks.Dumb and dumber and he won’t be around
long.Not good for this wonderful country. We will bring her back!

The Redhawk (@guest_1256453)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

BUT ONLY AFTER HE TAKES THAT SIGNED ORDER, ROLLS IT UP and INSERTS WITH VIGOR UP HIS CONSTIPATED AS SHOLE>>>

Jim (@guest_1256469)
Reply to  Jim Robbins

He is WORTHLESS, and that will show itself more every month! Now you take KKAAMMMMY, and she is even MORE WORTH-LESS!! Her inability to do what she has been asked to do, only confirms what we knew before,,,,She is even more useless than SLO-SLUFFIN JOE, and Nancy will soon kick him out of his job, and KKAAMMMMY will follow after a couple of intelligence meetings.

Sly Fox (@guest_1256491)
Reply to  Jim

Too bad it took so long for anti-Trump American voters to wake up to the “B and K” puppet reality. Surely, their days are numbered! Their Bible will tell them what is in store for them. Bring it on!!

Medd (@guest_1256522)
Reply to  Sly Fox

There are still around 70% of the libs that voted for this idiot still think they made the right decision. There is blind leading the blind but here we have dumb leading the dumber.

Donna Jean Grantham (@guest_1256579)
Reply to  Medd

you said it correctly. I knew from the start Biden not fit to be our President

Mary Hammers (@guest_1256333)

That senile old puppet thinks he is a dictator. He cannot MAKE any American wear a mask or do anything else. Most of us have brains and we use them. He lied about everything in order to get elected. At least I can say I did not vote for him and this lame brain vp.

Howard Lowe (@guest_1256349)
Reply to  Mary Hammers

MARY … HOW RIGHT YOU ARE. Masks have been useless for months … it is part of the control mentality placed on Americans by the politicians. Care and protection for the elderly was necessary early on… otherwise sheer conrol was the object.

Howard (@guest_1256386)
Reply to  Howard Lowe

Simply because of that IDIOTS ORDER, I WILL NOT WEAR A MASK! Now dumb azz, do something about it!! Anyone agree?????

Fed up with this administration (@guest_1256408)
Reply to  Howard

Same here

PC (@guest_1256666)
Reply to  Howard Lowe

Masks do work, I’ve worn one since it all started & thank God I haven’t been sick!! I will continue to wear one until I feel safe & no one will tell me when to or not! However, Biden or no one else will force me to inject something in my body that may or not work, plus all the side effects to go with it. No thanks!!

Come on man! (@guest_1256684)
Reply to  PC

Many medical professionals say they don’t work, a virus is so small a mask doesn’t matter. Covid and it’s aftermath is about control. THEY funded it for this purpose!

Dan (@guest_1256356)
Reply to  Mary Hammers

AMEN to that. So glad I did not vote for him either. I don’t plan to be “ordered” by Herr Dictator-wanna-be-Biden into wearing a mask if I don’t want to do so.

bob (@guest_1256334)

P!s$ on masks !! According to the inept CDC , if you’ve had the virus , your body build stronger antibodies than the shot gives you . I’ve had it , so P!$S on the mask .

Susan K Dudak (@guest_1256335)

Biden is a dictator and acts like a mob boss – do it my way or suffer. Totally anti constitution and anti American. He really has to go. I mean like now. Before he totally does this country in.

Brent G (@guest_1256352)
Reply to  Susan K Dudak

Or rather he is doing what Obama tells him to do.

Howard (@guest_1256392)
Reply to  Susan K Dudak

Susan, so true. The sooner,the better!! Immediately isn’t soon enough. How about treason on his part?? Arms to our enemies??

Rob Polans (@guest_1256338)

Finished with your bluster Joe? According to the Constitution you just forfeited the presidency. I’ll make it easy to find Ex Parte Milligan.

LM (@guest_1256341)

With reports of blood clots and vision problems … FORGET IT !

Jack (@guest_1256347)
Reply to  LM

👍💯👍💯

Patricia Cochran (@guest_1256343)

So who died and made him king anyway? Guess the y’re just looking for a way to rile folks up. It’s working!

Ron (@guest_1256346)

I wonder which one of simple minded joe “little adolph” biteme came up with this latest edict from our little dictator. He will probably hire a few thousand mask police to try to enforce this order.

Howard (@guest_1256394)
Reply to  Ron

Bring them on.

Marcia (@guest_1256362)

Biden–F off–you do not tell me what to do and NEVER will–this virus is a farce just like you. I also read this am that the gas shortage is just another ploy to control the Americans–someone said you need to shoot yourself and I wish someone would, But with the truth coming out in Arizona all the other states need to do an audit and put Trump back in the WH indefinitely.

wm clifford (@guest_1256377)

Blame yr neighbor that put the a-ole in the office!

Russell (@guest_1256379)

Well guess what loser, I haven’t ever worn a stupid mask and I have no intention on getting the friggen vaccine. So fu prick! Your nothing but an empty suit full of hot air and crap. Besides that you totally suck at life.

Johanne l Bertrand-Cantu (@guest_1256385)

Chinabiden is a weasel, and not the animal kind. He needs to be impeached, and now. That whole swamp needs to be impeached.

Howard (@guest_1256400)
Reply to  Johanne l Bertrand-Cantu

That whole bunch needs to be fired , as in firing squad!!

Frank (@guest_1256398)

Why not just put together a re-call for Biden and Harris, from across America, ‘We The People’ Recall signed by every American and send the democratics back under the rocks they crawled out from under. Look at Pelosi,
a ts like she’s Gods boss! That’s how they all feel and believe!

Stephen (@guest_1256437)
Reply to  Frank

I feel as all of you do. We the citizens of this great country need to unite and recall everyone who thinks they are better then us. The law and the Constitution of the United States should be followed period. We don’t need leadership. We need people to represent us.

Lauri Gador (@guest_1256763)
Reply to  Frank

Yup, agree!! Resent being told what I must do by an idiot! Masks aren’t going to fix our problem!!

Ken (@guest_1256405)

No! Put it where the sun doesn’t shine,

Dennis (@guest_1256413)

Cmac (@guest_1256415)

Hey Joe, you have not got the authority to order the nation to wear masks if not vaccinated.

Jack (@guest_1256424)

When did we become a kingdom again. King Joe did you ask Queen Nancy if it was ok to issue this order. The last King we had we threw out of the country and I think it is time to do it again.

Don (@guest_1256428)

Biden and is damn orders can both go to HELL

Stevo (@guest_1256430)

More NWO agenda goals to make SURE they can control us for their future tyranny , as we do NOTHING to arrest them !

Edwin Buck (@guest_1256432)

Biden is ruling by DECREE. Every dictator in history has done the same thing. They rule by FEAR. YOU DO AS I TELL YOU, OR ELSE, This happened to all the conquered countries during WW2, by Japan. I’m one of the last civilian POW still alive, held by the Japanese in the Philippines. I was 7 yrs old. The first thing the Japanese did with the POW children was to force us to watch as they 1) behead a few captured American soldiers. 2) find a pregnant woman, rip open her stomach, rip out the fetus, throw it up in the air and catch it with their bayonet. 3) get a month old baby. put the bay on where the Philippinos pound their rice, pound the baby into pulp then hand it back to the mother. Then told all the POW children, YOU OBEY OR THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Unless we decide to fight back now, this will happen to us in the near future also

Amberdawn Richmond (@guest_1256433)

I do not obey orders from an illegitimate, senile old liar. The election was rigged and 80 million pissed off AMERICANS know it. Harris slept her way into office and will never ever be vice prez. material.
These mouthy congress can and should be impeached and imprisoned for inciting violence, treason, sedition and other charges.
Time for We the PEOPLE. Time to clear the swamp.

Stephen Russell (@guest_1256440)

Extortion to wear a mask?
All unvaccinated public
I knew this would happen
More CONTROL.
Feel for those who have Medical issues to wear mask or Non virus tested
Thanks Biden

Dana C (@guest_1256444)

Anyone who’s ever finish sanded drywall, knows how useless a mask really is. When you take it off, your nose and mouth that were covered by the mask, are now coated with a layer of white powder. You spend the next 2 to 5 days hacking up, or blowing out of your nose, white “yuck”. I fail to see how a mask is going to stop a virus that is considerably smaller than drywall dust. Some will argue that a mask will prevent saliva particles leaving or entering your mouth because the virus can be transmitted in your saliva. If this is true, then WHY do they have to stick a stick up your nose, halfway thru your head?

wiley frederick (@guest_1256445)

tell biden and all democrats to kiss it!

Donna Jean Grantham (@guest_1256614)
Reply to  wiley frederick

you said it correctly. I knew from the start Biden not fit to be our President

carol lees (@guest_1256466)

president dictator is clueless. What about people with antibodies…they don’t want or need the vaccine. What about those who are unable to get vaccine because of dire health issues….transplant patients, stage 4 cancer patients; sometimes their meds preclude the vaccine and the percentage of immunity is very low…and hopefully they don’t get any bad side effects if taken. Will these people be ostracized? What about herd immunity? Why are children going to possibly forced to get vaccine. Remember folks this vaccine is NOT FDA approved, only approved for emergency use during a pandemic! Only vaccine based of MRDA, it can affect you adversely. Big pharma is making too much mon,ey so want to keep cranking out the vaccine…can’t waste it…give it to younger and younger people. regardless of possible long term effects. president dictator is a joke and needs to gather all info before inflicting his ‘shame on you style of dictatorship’.

GENE E KLUMPP (@guest_1256501)

FUC- BIDEN, and all Democrats, They are no more AMERICAN than Hitler. They SUCK!!! TRUTH.

Don Thomas (@guest_1256504)

I will not comply to sniffer Joe the pedi file / idiot / cheater. I don’t trust what is in that shot. For many other reasons I will not take it. You can take that shot and shove where it may fit

ICE (@guest_1256528)

well Biden seems to forget this is at present a FREE COUNTRY WITH THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE ! NOT A THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP WHERE DICTATOR DEMENTIA JOE GETS TO DICTATE WHAT PEOPLE CAN AND CAN NOT DO ! PROVEN FACT MASKS CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THE COVID SHOT KILLS ! NOT FOR ME !

Medd (@guest_1256532)

Dementia joe says vaccinate or wear a mask but this idiot’s admin is allowing hundreds of ILLEGAL ALIENS into OUR country that have tested positive for the Chinese virus. I wish he would take a long walk off a short pier and never come up again. We should be so lucky.

Jarhead13 (@guest_1256555)

Groping joe no compremde English. SEMPER FIDELIS

Dave Pokorny (@guest_1256564)

Why was China messing around with something so dangerous? It’s called chemical warfare. They might have wanted to thin out the herd in their country but did the whole World instead.
No one is going to put poison in my body.

Come on man! (@guest_1256692)
Reply to  Dave Pokorny

Fauci funneled funds to them to develop the virus, he wasn’t alone. It was manufactured on purpose, and they’re using it for the great reset, which is worldwide communism. Several leaders have already admitted it, Canada and new Zealand for example.

Frederick D Franken (@guest_1256601)

Hey Biden
Go f**k your self..
I didn’t vote for you and so far all you have done Is screw over American’s.

Wendy Lee Holmes (@guest_1256637)

Many have chanted “My body, my choice”. I never agreed with abortion but I will use that phrase for these shots.

Liz (@guest_1256642)

How about Herr Biden take an IQ test first, with NO teleprompter or earphones. Let’s see the results of THAT!

Linda L Waterman (@guest_1256644)

then why is he still office so many
idiots in this world and it is time we get rid of them

Carol Powell (@guest_1256667)

He’s not my president I DID NOT vote for him All he is is the senile man in the OVAL OFFICE He can take his MASK and put it where the sun don’t shine

Marie (@guest_1256691)

some one should tell that senile old fool this not a dictatorship and he is not the dictator. He’s not even the real president. He is laughable though and mask do not help do the research.

Come on man! (@guest_1256694)

Hey Biden? MAKE ME!

Marie (@guest_1256697)

Benjamin Franklin said:

“Those who would give up Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”