September 22, 2021

Report: Biden campaign rejects request for pre-debate electronic device inspection

As Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden and incumbent Donald Trump are gearing up for the first of three presidential debates on Tuesday, the Trump team requested that Biden submits to a pre-debate electronics check.

The Biden team rejected the request for both candidates to undergo a third-party inspection for illicit electronic devices ahead of the debate.

Fox News producer Pat Ward reported on Tuesday morning that “The Trump campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of the debaters for electronic devices or transmitters. The President has consented to this inspection, but Biden has not – so far.”

“NEW: Joe Biden’s campaign agreed to an inspection for electronic earpieces at tonight’s debate several days ago but are now declining, a source familiar tells me,” Reporter Peter Doocey added.

In addition to dismissing a proposal to ensure the integrity of the debate, the Biden team added a request for two breaks — — one every thirty minutes — during Tuesday’s debate. The Trump campaign reportedly denied the request.

Doocy revealed on Twitter: “The Biden campaign requested two breaks (one every thirty minutes) during tonight’s program, which was denied by their Trump counterparts, in negotiations over the last several weeks.”

Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh slammed the Biden camp’s handling of the upcoming debates in a statement:

Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request. On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Hedy (@guest_1054137)
11 months ago

He is probably depending on them giving him the right answers when his brain is not functioning.

Robert W (@guest_1054194)
Reply to  Hedy

You got that right!!

DWB (@guest_1054205)
Reply to  Hedy
11 months ago

I have always wondered if his brain ever functions, he just babbles like the idiot that he is.

Carl (@guest_1054214)
Reply to  Hedy
11 months ago

he would use them for all questions and still would flub it especially a long answer!

Larry Gaines (@guest_1054141)
11 months ago

the Democrats want Biden to have ear pieces so they can tell him the answers and what to say. Biden isn’t intelligent enough to answer on his own and his handlers know that

paw paw (@guest_1054144)
11 months ago

I expect “something” will happen regarding Biden and there will be no debate.

robertw (@guest_1054157)
Reply to  paw paw
11 months ago

YOU COULD BE RIGHT. THE DEMORATS ARE UP TO SOMETHING.

ken worth (@guest_1054189)
Reply to  robertw
11 months ago

BIDEN’S JUST A “FRONT” . DNC DOESN’T EXPECT HIM TO DO WELL,WHICH IS WHY THEY’RE PUTTING IN SO MUCH EFFORT TO MAKE EXCUSES AND SEGWAYS FOR THE DEBATES. THE PERSON THEY WANT IS THE ONE WE HAVEN’T HEARD FORM IN WEEKS…HARRIS. SHE’S PROBABLY BEEN TOLD TO KEEP A LOW PROFILE AND STAY OUT OF THE NEWS,BECAUSE SHE’S SO TOXIC AND FULL OF HATE & ANTI-AMERICAN TRIPE. JUST A FEEL’N, BUT IF BIDEN BOMBS OUT, DNC WILL TRY TO PUT HARRIS IN HIS PLACE. HARRIS DID SAY .. SEVERAL TIME.. DURING THE “HARRIS/BIDEN PRESIDENCY”. I JUST WOULDN’T BE SURPISED THAT THAT’S GOING TO BE THE “SOMETHING” THAT DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO TRY TO PULL.

Gary (@guest_1054162)
11 months ago

Hmmm, sounds like the left is willing to cheat again to win the election. But this is just one thing they have put into place to cheat. The list is long and it has been slowly put into motion so we won’t notice.

Tim (@guest_1054166)
11 months ago

If Biden can’t work longer than 30 minutes, he doesn’t need to work at all, especially being the president! Secondly, both should be inspected to check for the ear devices. Either one can easily get answers from whoever is controlling the devises. Either of these Two requwpest are certainly reasonable. The democrats are looking to take this election in any way that they know.

Wendy Powers (@guest_1054445)
Reply to  Tim
11 months ago

Biden needs the 30 minute breaks because he has a medical problem and wears diapers. They will just have to double up on the diapers.

larry brule (@guest_1054169)
11 months ago

OLE SENILE JOE NEEDS ALL THE CHEATING HELP HE CAN GET!

Michael Colasurdo (@guest_1054172)
11 months ago

SADLY, THE BIDEN CAMP ARE SETTING THE STAGE TO BAIL FROM THE DEBATE WITH THEIR DEMANDS. WHY WOULD THEY SUDDENLY REFUSE THE ELECTRONIC EAR EXAM? NOTHING THE DEMOCRATS DO NO LONGER SURPRISES US. EVERY ACTION IS A SHAM!

Diana K Baker (@guest_1054174)
11 months ago

Have you noticed how Joe Biden has adopted President Trumps platform stating what he would do that the President has already done. All they have is to talk against Trump nothing positive from them.

Auntcon (@guest_1054176)
11 months ago

Wasn’t some one wearing an ear piece in 2016…someone like Hillary who was fed the questions beforehand

Bubbelove (@guest_1054217)
Reply to  Auntcon
11 months ago

This is true. Hillary had the ear piece and questions ahead of time.

Randy Justice (@guest_1054182)
11 months ago

I can hardly wait for these debates to begin. I want to see what softball questions Chris Wallace asks Biden !! It will be EPIC to watch the President wipe the floor with Biden in spite of the obvious rigging the RINO Chris Wallace deploys !! We all must remember while watching, that this debate WILL BE RIGGED, there is no doubt about that, otherwise, Biden would never have agreed to show up !! The sleezy scumbag Democrats have NEVER been able to compete with ANY Republican on a level playing field, remember the 2016 debates when Donna Brazil gave Clinton the questions beforehand, that’s the way democrat scum do business !!

Kevin Kiley (@guest_1054186)
11 months ago

Something will happen to cancel tonight’s debate, like Covid, blurred vision, a gastric event or
heart problem. Doctors will be all over the TV making calls to remove Biden from debate floor.

Evelyn Matzke (@guest_1054274)
Reply to  Kevin Kiley
11 months ago

Well….the debate took place. But….why did Biden keep looking down ??? Looked to me as though he was reading notes that pertained to the “undisclosed” questions.

Jimbo (@guest_1054289)
Reply to  Evelyn Matzke
11 months ago

He was Definitely reading off of something or he had a snack laying there he was anxious to get to.

Robin Andrews (@guest_1054191)
11 months ago

Ok let’s give him some depends underwear. He needs them n a whole lot more to take the heat on debate. What a loser.

Howard (@guest_1054198)
11 months ago

A blind man should be able to see what the demoRATS are up to by refusing to be searched for communication devices. It’s plain to see they plan to cheat otherwise they would go along with the search. Trump needs to pull out until they agree, the only way to level the playing field. Otherwise, this “debate” will be between Trump & Slow Joe’s handlers!! Also, the dems are saying that Trump is lying by saying SJ will raise taxes. I really don’t think He will be in there long enough to raise them. No one has said she wouldn’t raise them but how can you trust anything they say.

Howard (@guest_1054202)
11 months ago

If Harris does replace Joe, this country as we have known it is over for ever. Kiss whatever rights you’ve had goodbye!! If you think things are bad now, you haven’t seen bad yet!!

Jan (@guest_1054207)
11 months ago

I think checking each candidate on ANY national debate now or in the future should be made a law. In this day of corruption, this needs to be done. Check all candidates involved.

Bubbelove (@guest_1054220)
Reply to  Jan

I totally agree.

Tony Oz (@guest_1054215)
11 months ago

Biden needs the breaks every 30 minutes so they can change his Diaper, and shoot him up with some Go Go Juice… He probably has a implanted wireless earpiece running up from his Rear Hole so while they change his diaper they can also change the batteries in his ear piece. The most wondered question is “Why are they pushing this old man to run for President when he can not even run to the bathroom.. ” The Democrat’s are pushing for a woman president and this is the only way they can plot to do this.. She doesn’t have the background to run unless you count the time she spent on her knees… then she has had a lot of politics in her (mouth) … TRUMP WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT IN 2020 AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN…

Leland Earl Whitehouse (@guest_1054216)
11 months ago

He will be fed answers and it’s going to be funny. No I take that back it’s going to be Sad.

Bubbelove (@guest_1054222)
11 months ago

Meanwhile, our own President Trump has been nominated for his third Nobel Peace Prize. I hope with all my heart that he receives all three, which he totally deserves. All my best to President Trump tonight.

Jon (@guest_1054273)
11 months ago

Why does Bidon act like a five year old He had help through a ear piece you could tell by the way he was responding. The Democratics should be held responsible for elderly abuse. At 78 he is in no shape to run our great country. Go take a nap joe you worked hard at spreading your lies

Jeannette Davidson (@guest_1054380)
11 months ago

For what it is worth, my two cents. When they ask Joe a question just be quiet and let him answer. Then when his rehearsed or the answer is in his ear. When he gets to the end he will fall apart and not know what to do next. Chris Wallace is a joke. He was obviously tip toeing around Joe to make it easier for him. Such a farce.
I will not watch anymore childish back and forth. When Joe had run out of the answers. he just told the a “SHUT UP” Almost lost his temper and cool on that one.

Lash LaRue (@guest_1054451)
11 months ago

Biden did have an ear piece you can see it in his left ear in one shot
Wallace favored Biden

amwakeup (@guest_1054463)
11 months ago

Wallace was looking in the wrong place, we know where It is.

Patty (@guest_1054466)
11 months ago

Wallace was clearly the wrong moderator! He was favoring Biden, and not allowing President Trump to get his point across. Clearly Biden was trying to bully President Trump, and appeared on the verge of loosing his temper several times. Wallace turned the whole debate into a farce! Hopefully they will have a better moderator next debate.

Pianino Budowa (@guest_1123235)
7 months ago

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Pianino Muzyka (@guest_1124398)
7 months ago

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Socjologia (@guest_1128030)
7 months ago

I must confess that Ive gotten a bit distracted going through and reading a number of your posts I ought to probably be doing work. Youve got some good observations here, so I will add you to my Google Reader for the future. Take care! colon cleansing

Japan Anthem (@guest_1130663)
7 months ago

I ran into this page accidentally, surprisingly, this is a amazing blog :-). The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really insightful. You just secured yourself a guarenteed reader.

Norwegia.XMC.pl (@guest_1135151)
7 months ago

Najcenniejszych rzeczy w zyciu nie nabywa sie za pieniadze.

Filozofia w Praktyce (@guest_1141390)
7 months ago

I wanted to say Thank You for providing this information, youre doing a great job with the site if you get a chance would you help me make some changes to my site? Ill pay you for your help, you can find the link to my site in my name. Thank you!

USA.XMC.pl (@guest_1146886)
7 months ago

Did a search on Google and found this page at no.1. Congratulations. Great post and keep it up

Japonia (@guest_1152944)
6 months ago

This is without doubt a web publication that people need to get behind. The problem is, no one wants to do a huge deal of reading and not have something else to stimulate the mind. This is the world-wide-web, after all. Maybe if you added a video or two to emphasise your point. Ill stick around, FOR SURE. But, I dont know if others will.

Diabetologia (@guest_1157817)
6 months ago

The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to like your site and preserve checking for brand spanking new information from feed RSS :-).

Leasing Co to jest (@guest_1185675)
5 months ago

The acceptance of video submission sites similar to YouTube is rising at a steady pace. Films are regarded as to become efficient means to place forth an idea, expertise entertainment, convey information, and in some cases advertise and market products. Undeniably, you are able to achieve video success with the right information and quality work. You too can boost YouTube views in your films and improve your net presence even when faced with rough competition. http://www.piano.m106.com

Podatki Blog (@guest_1202438)
5 months ago

That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Very creative, one of the nicer sites I have seen today. Keep up the great work.

Links.M106.COM (@guest_1210068)
5 months ago

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its helped me. Great job.

Ekonomia (@guest_1213307)
5 months ago

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.