May 23, 2022

Biden brings anti-fracking activist Lady Gaga to Pennsylvania rally

The Joe Biden campaign realized over the weekend that the Democrat nominee is in danger of losing Pennsylvania, a critical swing state that some strategists believe is the key to the election.

Biden’s response was to launch a last-minute campaign blitz in the state, along with running mate Kamala Harris and singer Lady Gaga — a notorious anti-oil industry activist.

Donald Trump has already hammered Biden on his anti-energy industry platform, so bringing Lady Gaga to drum up support for him in a state that has a huge stake in the oil and fracking business could be a fatal mistake.

Gaga joined Biden in Pennsylvania on Monday and attempted to increase enthusiasm for the Democrat candidate with a musical performance before Biden’s scheduled speech at a drive-in rally.

The Trump campaign immediately highlighted Gaga’s advocacy for shutting down the fracking industry, which Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh characterized as a “sharp stick in the eye” of 600,000 Pennsylvania workers in the industry.

“Joe Biden will always prioritize the desires of the liberal Hollywood elite and the radical left, while President Trump will always put the interests of blue-collar workers first,” Murtaugh jabbed.

The Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce joined Murtaugh’s criticism of Gaga’s position on fracking: “Calls to ban this industry are shortsighted and send the wrong message. All facets of Pennsylvanian’s diverse energy portfolio have a role to play in moving our economy forward.”

Despite the importance of winning Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes, Biden has refused to assure blue-collar workers in the state that make their living in the oil and gas industry that he will not destroy their livelihoods, and his tone-deaf decision to bring Gaga to the state should tell Pennsylvania voters all they need to know about his opinion of them.

Glenda Hammer (@guest_1069572)

You mean Lady Gag Gag!
I wish after today we never have to hear the name Joe Biden, unless it’s to lock him and the rest of the Biden family up for supplying China with military secrets, for the cash!

With any luck, Lady Gag Gag, and Bruce Springsteen, since they’re both Communist supporters, will get the Hell out of America!

Dan Sinnott (@guest_1069693)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

Yes!! exactly GAGGING GAGGING!!! all the way, for that POS! she is no lady for sure. POTUS Donald J Trump MAGA 2020 yes again.

paw paw (@guest_1069695)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

Totally agree! I’m willing to help Lady Gag Gag & Springsteen both pack and I’ll even PAY for a ONE-WAY ticket out of the USA, preferably to Venezuela, where they both belong! Interesting how these “entertainers” and athletes are so ready to bash a system of government that permitted them to get so wealthy! Talk about kicking the gift horse in the mouth!

CARL CLARK (@guest_1069719)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

AMEN SISTER!!! THROW ALL THE COMMIE JERK, ANTI-AMERICAN, ENEMIES OUT OF THE USA BEFORE THEY
SUSCEED IN DESTORYING THE LIBERTIES AND FREEDOMS WE HAVE SACRIFICED TO ENJOY.
WHAT A JOKE, HAVING A THIEF AND JERK IN JOE BIDEN TO REPRESENT THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA. CRAZY AND RIDICULOUS. EXPORT THE WHOLE SWAMP GROUP IN DC TO COMMUNIST CHINA AND SEE HOW THEY FAIR.

Scotty (@guest_1069763)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

I’ll be happy to help them pack!

A Seeker (@guest_1069769)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

Agareed!

A Seeker (@guest_1069820)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

What is mindless becomes less and less… substenceless……… SAD! Pity …………

M. Montgomery (@guest_1069838)
Reply to  Glenda Hammer

AMEN! Well said.

alicia regina cervera (@guest_1069681)

Exactly of the same opinion. LOSERS! and Criminals in the biden kkklan

Chuck (@guest_1069692)

Slippery, slimy Joe Joe. Learned well from the Obama master.

Moni And Blue (@guest_1069707)

Lady Gag Gag was a perfect choice for the Demonic Dual

Bemused Berserker (@guest_1069711)

Lyin’ Joe Biden. That’s been his nickname long before Slo Joe, Dementia Joe or Sleepy Joe ever came into the conversation. The man’s a Pathological Liar. He’s been one since he entered office, and I suspect he’s never been able to tell the truth since childhood.
Add in his adulterous, running mate, who also has a history of obfuscation and you end up with:
Slo Dementia Joe and his Lyin’ Ho.

Stevo (@guest_1069761)
Reply to  Bemused Berserker

biden wasn’t a 8 year V.P. of a lying muslim terrorist , for no reason .
& with a most evil woman of the world clinton as a treasonous lying Secretary of State besides.

63 Marine (@guest_1069821)
Reply to  Bemused Berserker

As foe sleepy “stink finger” Joe, to quote a saying, “He can’t handle the truth”!!!
Semper Fi

STANISLAUS (@guest_1069722)

OF WHAT IMPORTANCE IS LADY GAG GAGBA? WHO IS SHE THAT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PREDICATED ON WHAT SHE SAYS OR DOSE? SHE IS JUST ANOTHER UGLY SO CALL ENTERTAINER,NOTHING MORE,WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING,BUT THINKS SHE DOES. PEOPLE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER,AND MORE ABOUT EARNING A LIVING !

Danwinright (@guest_1069756)

Looking at goo goo on a cameltoe is wrong in so many ways. Leave it to the dumbocraps to go there.

Stevo (@guest_1069758)

With biden , it’s always just ANYTHING to trash Americans to the benefit of communists .

Eddie Price (@guest_1069760)

Gag a maggot Ga Ga is just what Joe needed at this point! And Kam – ala’s cartoon of everybody equal should just about put the icing on the cake for Trump. Let’s teach our kids how to win and how to lose. The score is not always a tie. Life doesn’t work that way

Larry Gaines (@guest_1069762)

Biden showing how Stupid and desperate he is.

Darla (@guest_1069773)

Gaga is a pedophile and is part of the child trafficking cabal. She is into Satanism, look up Marina Abramovic. She is no lady…

Joe from Georgia (@guest_1069777)

Pennsylvania should know what a looser Creepy Joe is. Has had two campaigns go in the toilet for coping someone else’s speech. Told everyone what he planned on doing to combat Covid-19. Our President told him that was nice because he was already doing that. Shows he never had a idea of his own. Can understand why the blacks in Pennsylvania call him a KAREN.

Choctaw girl (@guest_1069785)

Just hope all our prayers work for TRUMP!

mbr722 (@guest_1069789)

Give me a break! What on earth could Gag Gag have to say or could do to win over anyone? Pennsylvania won’t fall for that crap crap(pun intended)! Nor would anyone else with a modicum of sense. Please tell me we are more intelligent than to fall for that!

James (@guest_1069796)

Go Trump put the commie democrats back in the devils pit of fire

Hank Hodgkins (@guest_1069802)

Nobody ever said that you had to be smart to be a DemocRAT! They go out and pander to the most vulnerable, giving them a modicum of hope every four years then go behind closed doors and give us ALL the “Hawaiian good luck sign.”

Doc (@guest_1069844)

1uestion – Can the Kam. Legally,become the “Prez”???

Doc (@guest_1069845)
Reply to  Doc

Question –

Kristan Belson (@guest_1088523)

Well I guess the votes are in from the electoral college. From what I understand, they’ve decided that Joe Biden won the presidency. President Trump doesn’t seem to think so though. I think he’s still pursuing his lawsuits. I wonder if President Trump has a case? What do you think?

willisson (@guest_1093841)

Outstanding post һowever , I was ѡanting to know if you could write a
litte more on this topіc? Ι’d be very grateful if yοu could elaborate a little bіt furtheг.

Many thanks!

indulgent (@guest_1096128)

Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored to teɑrs
at work so I ⅾеcided to bгowse your website on my iphone
during lunch break. I love the infⲟrmation yoᥙ present here and can’t
wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked
at how fast your blog loaded on mү cell phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3Ꮐ .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

dupont (@guest_1096129)

Ꮋaving reaԀ this I beⅼievеd it ᴡas extremely informative.
I apⲣreciаte you spending ѕome time and effort tⲟ put this ѕhort article together.
I оnce again find myself spending a lot of time
both reading and commenting. But so wһat, it was still wоrth it!

worths (@guest_1096133)

If some one wаnts to Ьe updated with newest technologieѕ therefore he must be pаy a quick visit thіs site and
be up to date everyday.

textually (@guest_1099412)

Thanks Ԁesigneⅾ for sharing such a good opinion,
piece of writing is fastiԁiօus, thats why i have read it entirely

XMC (@guest_1119937)

Good job here. I genuinely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Properly, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see much more of this from you.

XMC Polska (@guest_1120776)

Your article bare the true thinking of showing your true feelings between the lines, I had great insights, hoping to interact more!

Pianino TBF Kalisz (@guest_1123160)

Thank you for every other informative blog. The place else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal means? I’ve a mission that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

Pianino Tematy (@guest_1124228)

Thank you pertaining to giving this excellent content on your web-site. I discovered it on google. I may check back again if you publish extra aricles.

Opisy Metali (@guest_1126093)

Jezeli ludzie szepcza i knuja za twoimi plecami to tylko znaczy ze ich wyprzedziles…

Socjologia (@guest_1127564)

I am glad and nice to be a visitant of this everlasting blog ! appreciate it for this rare information indeed!.

Norwegia.XMC.pl (@guest_1134749)

Najlepszy sposob na osiagniecie sukcesu w zyciu to postepowanie wedlug rad, ktorych udzielamy innym.

Filozofia Logika (@guest_1140910)

As a Newbie, I am always exploring online for articles that can aid me. Thank you

Kultura USA (@guest_1146242)

What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say.

We Love Google (@guest_1152223)

continue with the the great work on the site. I love it. Could maybe use some more updates more often, but im sure you got better things to do , hehe. =)

JeffTTervo (@guest_1155863)

Hey there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally
suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this
site.

My homepage … JeffTTervo

Diabetyka (@guest_1157461)

I like the method that you write. Great website. Lovely understanding over listed here. Wonderful! Great Web page. I will certainly share this specific with all my friends! Thanks for your great blogs! I won’t be able to wait to confirm some those out! I love to write that type articles as if you.

officer (@guest_1165083)

I muѕt thank you for the efforts you’ve ⲣut in penning this bloց.
I’m hoping to check out the same һigh-ɡrɑde content by
you іn the future as well. In trutһ, yоur creative writing abilities hɑs inspіred
me to get my very own webѕite now 😉

traffic (@guest_1166771)

Thаnks for finally writing about > Biden brings anti-fracking activist Lady Gaga to Pennѕylvania rally – Americɑn Digest
< Loved it!

wrathful (@guest_1175210)

You neeԀ to take part in a contest for one of the best sites online.

I am going to recommend this blog!

OlinEDufrain (@guest_1175753)

Good blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.
I truly appreciate individuals such as you! Be cautious!!

my homepage – OlinEDufrain

Leasing Tematy (@guest_1185013)

I know this is in truth boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thank you – you cleared up some things for me!